Dykeification Ch. 09

Story Info
Dani takes a young starlet under her wing.
4.1k words
4.63
7.5k
15

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KallieHF
KallieHF
939 Followers

"Oh my gosh," Bella Kennedy squealed and giggled, as she and Dani stepped through the door to the tattoo parlor. "I can't believe we're going to do this! My boyfriend is gonna kill me."

Dani just smiled and squeezed her arm. She knew that giggle. She knew it meant that Bella was hers for the rest of the night, absolutely and unconditionally. It didn't matter that she had a boyfriend, and it didn't matter what Dani wanted her to do.

That feeling was such a rush.

It helped that all of them were tipsy. Dani, Bella, and a couple of crew members had just left a wrap party for a movie, where the drinks had been flowing freely. The whole experience had left Dani in an incredible mood. Just knowing that she was going to be in a movie was wonderful. This was what she'd come to Hollywood for. It wasn't a huge part or a huge movie, but still. Grace apparently knew some of the people involved in its production, and had worked her magic to get Dani involved. Thanks to her - plus Dani's new brand as an out-and-proud lesbian icon - her fame was only rising.

The movie's lead, Bella Kennedy, was the real star, though. She was straight off of the Disney channel, which meant she was young, naive, and dizzyingly famous. The twenty-year-old had quickly gravitated towards Dani on set, and Dani's instincts told her that whether Bella had admitted it to herself or not, she was attracted to her. Right now, when she was giddy and drunk and her high-school boyfriend was a thousand miles away, Dani was sure they were going to end up in each other's arms.

But not before they both got some fresh ink.

It had been Grace's idea. She wasn't with them, but she'd floated the idea of getting tattoos as a group to celebrate the end of filming. Dani had jumped at the excuse to get another one. She'd fallen in love with inking her body - both the end goal and the process. She loved what getting tattoos symbolized, and the needle made her very, very hot. Two of the crew members, both women and both friends of Grace, had taken Dani up on the offer, and after a little persuasion, they'd managed to get Bella to overcome her hesitation. She was a tattoo virgin, which made Dani all the more excited.

Dani quickly spoke with the tattoo artist to make sure that she could be discreet about their presence. No worries there. As it turned out, she was an admirer - and yet another friend of Grace. Dani's assistant seemed to know everyone in Hollywood. The tattooist even offered them all drinks while she prepped her gear.

"So, um... what does it feel like?" Bella asked earnestly as Dani settled down into one of the chairs. Bella followed suit, sitting as close to Dani as she could. "Does it hurt?"

Dani laughed easily. "Don't worry, babe," she replied. "You're a big girl, you can handle it. It's not so bad."

Bella nodded. The way she was hanging on Dani's every word was intoxicating. "How many tattoos do you have, Dani?"

"A few," Dani smirked. She stretched, pausing to allow Bella's curiosity to grow. It was funny; a few months ago, Dani had never so much as considered getting any tattoos. Now, every few weeks she found herself itching to go back under the needle. "Wanna see?"

Bella's eyes turned as big as moons. "Yeah."

Dani shrugged out of the dark velvet jacket she was wearing, and then pulled her white, low-cut tank top off over her head. She winked at Bella when she saw the younger woman staring at her sports bra. Bella turned bright red.

"You've probably already seen this one." Dani turned her right shoulder towards Bella. Adorning it was a simple, black tattoo that had quickly become Dani's trademark: a pair of interlocking Venus symbols. It had been featured heavily on the magazine cover that broke the story of Dani's second coming out as a lesbian. "Like it?"

"Yeah." Bella's mouth sounded dry. She was still blushing. "Absolutely."

Dani heard a few giggles and appreciative coos from across the room. Grace's friends were both watching, sipping from the margaritas their host had brought them as they did. Dani flashed them a winning smile. She loved it when women looked at her.

"Then there's this one." Dani turned her back to them and reached back to pull her hair out of the way. "I don't get to show it off quite as much. You might have to get a little closer."

Bella nodded eagerly and followed her suggestion, leaning in to peer at the labrys symbol tattooed on the back of Dani's neck. This one was striped in the colors of the lesbian flag.

"It's a classic," Dani commented. "Some would say old-fashioned. But I'm a fan. I love how raw it is, you know?"

"It's really cool," Bella murmured. She seemed all but entranced.

"You might have noticed these on set," Dani continued, turning back around. She offered her hand towards Bella. Running over the back of her hand and down her fingers were a series of identical teardrops. There was a couple of dozen, and Dani added at least one more almost every week.

"Yeah," Bella replied. "On your knuckles like that... that must have hurt, right?"

"Oh yeah. Those hurt." Dani was grinning at the memory. "But pain is just another experience, babygirl. If you try, you can learn how to enjoy it right."

A lurid, curious light flickered in Bella's eyes. "And, um, I was wondering actually, what do they mean? Why so many?"

"I just like keeping score. It's one for each girl."

"One for each girl what?" Bella looked up and saw the look on Dani's face. "O-oh!"

"Yeah." Dani let her squirm for a moment before moving on. "Finally, there's my most recent ink. It's my favorite. I have to keep it covered under makeup on set though, which sucks. I guess it's a little... conspicuous."

Dani raised her hand to draw attention to her chest, and to the symbol she'd had tattooed above her heart. She was incredibly proud of it. It was, in the words of the artist, the closest thing to pornographic she'd ever inked that was completely innocent. The tattoo was of a grapefruit, cut open and with a couple of segments removed. It was carefully angled and shaped so that the remaining portions of the fruit formed a pair of curved, opposing, distinctly-evocative lips, both of which were brimming with sweet juice that dripped down over Dani's skin. Her other tattoos were pretty abstract, but this one was ultra-realistic and incredibly detailed. She'd wanted to make sure anyone who saw it would be able to imagine sinking their tongue into the fruit's sweetness.

"Do I have to tell you what this one is meant to be?" Dani asked, prompting giggles from the back of the room.

Bella went bright red. "N-no." She shivered. Her lips twitched, like she was on the cusp of saying something. Once she did, Dani knew she had her. "I've... I've always wondered what it feels like. With... you know."

She gestured to her own mouth.

Dani could barely contain her glee, but she managed to feign innocence. "What do you mean? I thought you had a boyfriend."

"Oh... yeah, I do." Dani didn't miss the disappointment that flickered over Bella's face. "But, um. He doesn't do that."

"Why not?"

"He just..." Bella shrugged, helpless. "He just doesn't."

"Did you ask him to?" Dani asked.

"He didn't want to," Bella confessed. "And, I mean, I shouldn't push him, right? Cause it's a sex thing. Consent and comfort and all that."

"Well, sure," Dani agreed sympathetically. "But do you do that for him?"

"With my...?" Bella gestured to her mouth again, before nodding shyly. "Um, yeah."

"Then how's that fair?" Dani put to her. "Tit for tat, right?"

Grace's friends both murmured in agreement. So did the tattoo artist, passing through the room. Bella looked torn - torn, Dani could guess, between wanting to agree with them and a lingering sense of loyalty to her boyfriend.

"He said..." Bella dropped her voice, like she was ashamed to say it. "When I asked, he got mad. He said it was like... unmanly. Unmasculine. Something like that. Not for real men."

Dani barked a laugh. "Maybe he's got that right. Judging from my ex, men can't lick pussy for shit."

On the other side of the room, Grace's friends dissolved into breathless, hysterical laughter. Bella couldn't help joining in. Dani rewarded her with a pat on the shoulder.

"Hey, speaking of that," Bella said nervously. "Can I ask what really happened? Between you and Cameron Haines, I mean."

Dani tilted her head. Something in Bella's manner was a little off. "Why? Did someone put you up to asking?"

"No, of course not!" Bella looked sincerely mortified. "But, um... there's some talk. A few days ago, I ran into one of Cameron's friends at a thing, just by coincidence. He was... well, he was spreading gossip."

"He was, huh?" Dani tapped her foot. She could guess it wasn't just a coincidence. Spreading rumors was about the level she'd expect Cameron to sink to. "And what was he saying?"

"He said you cheated on Cameron Haines," Bella answered apologetically.

Dani scoffed. That was ridiculous. After all, it didn't count as cheating when it was with girls. Those words were etched into her very soul. "Of course he did."

Bella held up her hands. "Sorry. You don't have to tell me anything."

"No, no, it's fine," Dani laughed. "I'm happy to. It's actually much more obvious than that. Cameron didn't like hearing about the real me. He couldn't stand that I was attracted to women."

"So he's a bigot?"

"It might be more than just that," Dani mused, her lips pursed in a thin smile. "I think he felt threatened. As I mentioned, he... left something to be desired, as a lover."

Bella giggled a little at that.

"But maybe that's just my personal proclivities talking," Dani added. "After all, in my experience, all men are just as lacking. With women, it's like night and day."

"Yeah?" Bella sounded unbearably curious. "I-I wouldn't know."

Dani's grin returned to her face. You didn't say something like that to her unless you were seriously down bad. She looked Bella dead in the eyes. "Do you want to?"

Bella turned completely white. "That's... um... well... my boyfriend... I couldn't..."

"Yes you could," Dani told her sternly. "And your boyfriend will never know about it. We're all friends here. All discreet." Grace's friends nodded.

"But..." Dani noticed Bella wasn't saying 'no'.

"It doesn't have to mean anything," she added. "Just some fun between us girls, on a night we're already celebrating. And anyway, you deserve it. If he isn't going to eat you out, can he really be mad someone else will?"

Bella went quiet for a moment. Dani let her think. Eventually, the starlet nodded. "OK. Yeah. Um. Yeah."

"That's my girl!" Dani said, as Grace's friends cheered. Bella blushed again. "Now. You always make it into costuming before me. I've been dying to see you out of those clothes for weeks."

"N-now?" Bella squeaked. "I-I thought you meant..."

Dani nodded to one of Grace's friends, who promptly checked that the door of the tattoo parlor was locked and the blinds were closed.

"No time like the present," Dani replied, licking her lips. "Besides, you need a little excitement in your life, Bella."

Bella hesitated for a moment, before nervously reaching back to unzip her dress. Dani simply sat back and enjoyed the spectacle. Bella wasn't performing for her, but that was exactly what made this so special. She'd acted sexy in music videos and TV shows, but there was no acting here. Every little shiver, every moment of hesitation, every curious impulse that ran through the starlet as she undressed - it was all real, and it all belonged to Dani. Eventually, Bella stood before her in nothing but her white lingerie. Dani lounged back, enjoying the contrast with her black sports bra and dark pants.

"Perfect," she said. "Keep going."

This time, Bella just nodded. There was no hesitation, only dreamlike obedience as momentum carried her onward into Dani's embrace. Dani watched carefully so she could be sure to savor the most precious moments of all: when Bella's bra came away from her chest, and when she stepped out of her panties.

"I wish I could..." Dani murmured, before abruptly sitting up. "That reminds me. I wanted to take an Instagram selfie. Bella, come here."

"Wha-" Despite her protest, Bella stepped forwards and allowed Dani to scoop her into her arms. "Um. Should I... put something back on?"

"No," Dani replied firmly.

She slipped her phone out of her pocket and squeezed Bella close to her, lining up the angle to make sure she was only showing Bella above the shoulder. At the same time, she brought her hand between Bella's thighs and started touching her.

"H-hey!" Bella let out a high-pitched squeal.

"No one can see," Dani reminded her. "Just smile for the camera, babygirl."

"G-god, you're..." Bella's cheeks were turning pink again, but she giggled as Dani's skillful fingertips started to fill her body with pleasure. Once she had the perfect look on her face, Dani took the photo.

"And one just for me," she added, tilting the camera down to show Bella's tits before taking another.

"U-um," Bella panted. It was obvious no one had ever touched her quite like that before. "Y-you're really unfair, you know that?"

Dani barked a laugh. "I don't know what you mean. You just look way too good not to keep a memento. Besides, I'm sure my fans will go crazy when they see us hanging out together."

"Yeah?" Bella tittered. She was leaning more of her weight against Dani.

"Absolutely," Dani replied teasingly. "Maybe some of yours will too. Maybe they'll wonder if you're playing for my team now."

Bella turned a deeper shade of red and buried her face in her hands. "I-I guess they wouldn't be wrong."

"I guess not," Dani purred. "After all, you're getting nice and wet for me."

Bella didn't have a reply to that. She just twitched and kept hiding her face, and Dani felt her growing even wetter.

"Adorable." Dani laughed. Not only was this girl gay, but she was also a total bottom. "Don't worry, sweetheart. I won't keep you waiting for it."

When Bella lowered her hands to flash her a quizzical look, Dani sprang into action. She quite literally swept Bella off her feet, but used her arms to guide the starlet down onto a nearby tattoo chair. The way Bella squealed and clung to her made the moment all the sweeter.

"Relax," Dani said to her in a sultry voice as she dropped to her knees. "Just let me take care of you."

Slowly but insistently, she used her palm to spread Bella's thighs. Bella looked a little like a scared deer in headlights, but she made no move to stop her. Dani could see, behind the nervousness, the deep hunger in the starlet's eyes. She wanted exactly what Dani was going to give her.

Dani had promised not to make her wait. But she could still take it nice tortuously and slow.

She lowered her face and started to kiss her way up the insides of Bella's thighs. The kisses were each light and delicate, even dainty, but they still made Bella writhe with sinful anticipation. Dani made sure every square inch of Bella's skin received the attention of her lips, and watched out of the corners of her eyes as her pussy started to drip onto the leather seat.

"C-c'mon," Bella whined. She started bucking her hips a little, humping the air as she tried to push her cunt towards Dani's face.

"Impatient?" Dani teased. "Just relax, princess. I told you, I'll take care of you."

Bella whined again, louder. "You said you wouldn't make me wait!"

"I'm not," Dani giggled. She kissed again, and then gave Bella a playful lovebite. "It's called foreplay, cute thing. Tell your boyfriend about it sometime. I promise, it'll make getting what you want all the sweeter."

Bella yelped when Dani's teeth touched her. She looked like she was about to keep protesting, so Dani decided to stop her by planting her lips against the younger woman's cunt.

The moment she did, she felt Bella start to thrash underneath her. Dani didn't need to look up to know that she was arching her back. Hearing the starlet's screams of pleasure was more than enough for her. The sound was immediately followed by titters of glee from the far side of the room, but Dani didn't look round either. She kept all her attention right where it belonged, between Bella's legs.

Once Dani started eating her out in earnest, Bella fell almost completely silent. Dani used her skillful tongue to start lapping at Bella's dripping, sensitive lips, and in just a few huge moans, the starlet forced all the air out of her own lungs. After that, she could do nothing more than gasp breathlessly and beg incoherently. Dani wasn't sure if she was begging for mercy or just for more. But mercy wasn't coming, and Dani wasn't about to allow Bella to catch her breath.

"O-oh my god," Bella managed eventually, in a pleasure-strangled whisper. "Oh my god. Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod."

Dani grinned. This was exactly what she wanted for Bella. A religious experience.

"You taste amazing," she purred, her words muffled slightly by Bella's body. "Plenty of girls I know would kill for this."

"R-really?" Bella moaned, a little hopefully.

"Oh yes," Dani promised. "I'll introduce you."

Bella moaned again, louder. Dani could only wonder what kind of fantasies were going through her head as she awoke to her new, sapphic desires.

Dani pushed her tongue deeper into Bella's cunt. Bella started squirming even harder, and so Dani wrapped one of her arms around the girl's thighs to keep her still. When she brought her other hand up between Bella's legs to rub her clit, she had to push down hard in order to keep her in place. The tattoo parlor was filled with the sound of her screams, and Dani could only imagine what anyone passing by on the street would think.

It amused her to think about it, though. It amused her even more to think about what Bella's legions of adoring fans would think if they saw their idol like this: stretched out in a chair, legs spread, face dripping with sweat, makeup ruined, and begging for more with her moans as another woman buried her tongue inside her.

Dani liked to think it would awaken something in them.

"More!" Bella whimpered. "More, more, please. Fuck, more!"

"Sure thing, princess," Dani replied. "I'm just glad you're getting a taste for it."

The time for taking it slow had passed. Dani simply wanted to make sure Bella experienced all the pleasure she had to offer, and that before long she would be cumming her brains out all over Dani's face. Dani was already learning all the little secrets of Bella's body; where she liked to be touched, where she was most sensitive, and how she reacted when she was approaching the edge. Dani loved that feeling. She loved exploring other women and making them hers.

Dani couldn't wait to taste every girl in Hollywood.

"Maybe I should make you get your tattoo down here," Dani teased, when she backed off momentarily to breathe. "Like I'm leaving my signature on you."

"N-noooooo," Bella whined loudly, squeezing her thighs around Dani's head even as she protested. Dani laughed wildly. Clearly it wouldn't take a tattoo to make sure this moment was perfectly engraved into Bella's body.

Dani could tell Bella was ready to come. The younger girl was hitting her limit, slipping further and further down in her seat as her moans became more and more ragged. Dani formed her lips into a small 'O' and fastened them around Dani's clit in a kiss, and then started sucking passionately as she brought Bella to the cusp of orgasm. Then, she pushed three of her fingers into Bella's cunt and started thrusting in and out of her as fast as she could.

Moments later, Bella came.

At first, she started thrashing like never before. Then she went completely limp, like a puppet whose strings had been cut. Dani stood up over her and watched her heave as she slowly drifted back to her senses.

KallieHF
KallieHF
939 Followers
12