Dykeification Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"H-holy..." Bella breathed. "T-that... t-that was incredible."

"Glad to hear it, princess." Dani licked her wet, sticky lips, and had a wicked thought. "Let me give you a taste."

Before Bella could register what she meant, Dani threw herself down into the tattooing chair next to her. Pressing her body against the young starlet's, she kissed her, knowing full well that the taste of Bella's cunt was still on her tongue.

Bella kissed her back.

"Good girl," Dani laughed, pulling away. Bella turned an even deeper shade of red and averted her gaze.

"I... I..." Bella balled her hands into fists and squirmed petulantly. "Oh my god! I can't believe I just did that!"

Dani's reply was a gleeful laugh. "I'm very glad you did."

After a moment Bella started laughing too, and pressed up against Dani in a post-orgasmic haze. "Wow. Wow! I had no idea what I was missing out on."

"So many of us girls don't." Dani sighed ruefully. "Maybe you can help to spread the good word."

Bella blushed anew at the thought. "I... um... maybe..."

Dani noticed that she had stopped bringing up her boyfriend.

"I get the sense those two aren't going to forget anytime soon either," Dani said, nodding toward Grace's friends, who were still sitting and watching from the other side of the room.

"Oh my god." Bella went pale this time, before hiding her face in her hands. "They saw me do... they saw... oh my god!"

"Don't worry," Dani soothed. "They're discreet."

"I-I know," Bella said in a small voice. "I'm just, uh. Embarrassed. I can't imagine how looked."

"I can," Dani told her. "You looked gorgeous."

That made Bella smile.

Dani stretched out and yawned, and started clambering back to her feet. "I guess we'd better hurry up and get inked. It's getting late, and these chairs aren't comfy enough to spoon in."

"Wait." Bella reached out to tug at Dani's wrist.

"Having second thoughts?" Dani asked, turning back to her.

"No, um..." Bella said nervously. "It's just... should I... you know, to you too?"

Dani blinked and then smiled. Bella's earnestness was a delight. Normally, Dani might have said 'no'. She was the kind of top who found giving infinitely more rewarding the getting. But how could she pass up the opportunity to help Bella Kennedy become a pussylicker?

"If you want to? Absolutely," Dani replied.

She offered a hand to Bella and helped her to her feet. The starlet still looked a little dizzy and unsteady after her thunderous orgasm, and had to cling to Dani for a moment for support. Then, Dani sank back down into the tattoo chair. She unzipped her pants, spread her legs, and sat nice and upright, looking at Bella expectantly. Bella knelt demurely and started peeling Dani's pants away from her body.

"Hey, Dani," called out one of Grace's friends, from the back of the room.

"Oh, hey," Dani called back, smirking. "Sorry if we're keeping you. You can go on ahead, or head home."

Once she saw the looks on their faces, though, she realized that wasn't what they wanted at all. Both of them were staring at Dani like hungry wolves at a piece of meat.

"It's not that," the other woman said. "We were just wondering if we could get in on the fun."

Dani tilted her head and considered. It was a little against type - but what better way to celebrate?

"Sure thing," Dani purred. "Why don't you two show Bella the ropes?"

Grace's friends nodded gratefully. They crossed the room to Dani and knelt, one on each side of Bella. Dani spread her legs wider. This was going to be good.

"Oh, hey," said the tattoo artist, as she walked back into the room with a knowing smile on her face. "I don't mind giving y'all the room. I guess I'll clear up my shit. You seem like you're a little more interested in something else besides tattoos tonight."

"No, just wait," Dani replied, as three women started going down on her. "I'll make it worth your while. Once I'm done here, I'm gonna need a few more teardrops."

12