All Comments on 'Dykeification Epilogue'

by KallieHF

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Kryms1nKryms1n12 months ago

Turnabout is fair play, as the saying goes. And this was some especially delicious turnabout indeed… it’s a shame that was the conclusion of the story, you left it off on a masterfully crafted cliffhanger

AquariusgirlAquariusgirl12 months ago

Wow! Just wow! I've been so invested in this incredible story, since the beginning and the epilogue has not disappointed. I think it's ended perfectly with Grace as Dani's plaything and 'permanent-submissive-personal-assistant'. She most definitely deserves this as comeuppance for all of her wrong doings. It's clear from the story throughout & this chapter, that Dani isn't cruel, so I feel like Grace is going to live a good life & she'll no doubt certainly have fun in her new position.

KallieHF you are an incredible writer & everything you've written has kept us readers engrossed throughout the series. I really hope you'll consider starting a new series that revolves around Dani & her future escapades (although if you don't, this is still a good ending).

I really can't wait to read more of your work!

Thank you for such a great read, I wish I could give you 10 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

loved this story so much

Bearly_LegibleBearly_Legible11 months ago

A brilliant epilogue! And Grace got her well deserved comeuppance

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle11 months ago

There is nothing celebratory or erotic about compelling people to commit perverted acts.

Just look at Epstein to see how m unfettered evil, bereft of morals or common sense, plays out. Or Weinstein.

There is a dopamine rush each time you cross a moral line but as with every addiction, you have to go further and further each time to get the same high.

Addictions never end well.

Saphic_succubusSaphic_succubus11 months ago

This is what I meant with my last suggestion.

lea69lea6911 months ago

That ending sounds like there could be a follow up story

brianpchbrianpchabout 2 months ago

Very good story, really loved the way it ended?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKallieHF@KallieHF
Hi! I'm Kallie, a writer of erotic stories - mostly mind control and hypnosis-themed erotica, but I have written other stuff in the past and may do again. The main platform for my writing is my Patreon page, and by throwing me a few dollars a month on there you can ensure I ke...