Dyker's Island Ch. 01-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mercy perved on the Irish girl and her "friend" for a moment until she continued her late night stroll through the cellblock. She knew that there was only one prisoner that could improve her mood. She made her way down the hive-like megastructure of Unit B towards the Ninth Circle of this low rent lesbian hell. Towards the cell of Stephanie Delgado. Her mind still mused with thoughts of the young woman.

She was a bad girl, but that just meant that Mercy could fix her. She could make her nice. She could turn her into a good, law abiding lesbian. Or maybe at least, a bisexual. One way or another, Mercy was determined to open the girl's mind.

And finally she got there. Down to the Ninth Circle at the bottom of the spiraling hive like structure of Unit B. Where the newest naughty girls went.

Mercy pretended to be pacing the block, but she was perving. Imogen was still awake. She was glad to see the girl hadn't tried to take a claim to Stephanie. The emo tomboy was sitting up in her cot stark naked. Yuki and Ana were either side of her on the bed, sucking on her nipples. Ashley was kneeled on the floor, her face happily slurping up between Imogen's legs.

Imogen was trying to be quiet, but it was clear that her muted moans and the girl's muffled sobbing was keeping Stephanie awake. The eco-terrorist rolled and rocked in her bed, consumed by lust she could not satisfy. Not here. Not in prison.

Mercy rubbed her girlcock through her pants as she listened to Imogen pant and moan.She thought it would be a nice warm up for the main event. Already, her troubles had seemed to vanish from her mind, at least momentarily. Eventually the street racer clenched her toes and climaxed, splashing Ashley's face with her wetness. It was alot of fun. Mercy could tell.

Imogen petted Ana and Yuki and pecked a kiss on Ashley's forehead.

"Good job, my pets." She whispered in praise. "You can go to sleep now."

'Finally.' Thought Steph. 'I might have a moment of peace.'

Yuki and Ana climbed down off the bunk and laid down on their bedrolls on the floor. Ashley got into the cot and curled up next to Imogen.

"Good night, mommy." She said joyously.

Imogen squeezed her tightly close to her.

"Good night, Blondie." Replied Imogen as she pecked another kiss on Ashley's cheek.

It didn't take long for Stephanie's cellmates to fall asleep. All that lesbian love must have surely tired them out. The floor was hard and the bedrolls were thin, but Yuki and Ana had been exhausted by their harsh new lives. There was still a fire burning between Stephanie's legs.

Her insatiable urges made it impossible for her to go to sleep. Mercy could see the girl covertly dry humping her mattress in an attempt to get off. And on top of that, her butt was still sore. It throbbed and swelled from where the naughty girl had been rightly spanked for her misdeeds against the state.

Mercy had read the girl's file. She knew about her nymphomania. Luckily, she would be there to help quench her cravings. After all, she was the only girl in Dyker's Island who had what Stephanie so desperately needed - A huge, juicy hard cock. The girl was surely warmed up to the idea of having a protector now.

When Mercy heard the sound of the others snoring, she took a deep savoring breath and approached the cell door. She lightly tapped the bars with her fingernails.

"Hey baby." She whispered. "Did you miss me?"

Stephanie turned around at the familiar voice. Strangely, she felt comforted to see her. It wasn't that she knew that this guard didn't intend to do her any harm - The sight of the woman began to warm her heart. In turn, Mercy's own troubles seem to melt away when she laid eyes on Stephanie.

"Oh. It's you. Officer..."

Mercy interrupted her.

"You can call me Mercy, honey. That's a special privilege I only give to very special girls."

Stephanie sat up in her cot. She swelled with fondness around her. It wasn't only lust that burned inside her - But passion - Even if she couldn't recognize it yet.

"Come over here, baby." Whispered Mercy. "I don't want to wake up your new friends."

Steph knew what the girl wanted. Deep down, she wanted it to. The girl remembered the size of the bulge in her pants - She knew it would satisfy her. Stephanie climbed down from her bunk and tip toed over to the bars.

"So then..." Smiled Mercy as she played with the collar of Stephanie's gray dress. "Have you thought about my little offer, cutie?"

She ran one of her knuckles down the woman's cheek.

The goth girl nodded.

"Yes, ma'am." She replied obediently. "I'll be a good girl. Just keep me safe... I'm so scared of this place..."

Mercy put her arms through the bars and hugged the woman gently.

"Shhhh..." She whispered softly. "You don't have to be scared, baby. Mama Mercy is gonna look after you."

She kissed Stephanie on the cheek. The girl slowly pulled away from the woman's embrace. Steph's body wanted this, but her mind had misgivings about it. Her heart pounded in her chest with a variety of emotions.

"You're so beautiful, but I've never been with a woman before. I'm nervous."

Mercy giggled softly.

"I'm not like most women, honey. It might actually be more familiar to you, than you think."

She nimbly and stealthily unzipped her pants. Mercy plopped her penis out of her lacy thong and slipped it invitingly between the bars of the cell. In the darkness of the night, Stephanie didn't see it at first, until she felt it press up against her abdomen. When she looked down, her eyes widened with awe.

It stood eight inches erect in all its glory. Even in the gloominess of lights out, the silhouetted member was a sight to behold.

Stephanie knelt down and admired it. She didn't think there was anything else that was appropriate to do.

"Wow." Gasped Stephanie, her jaw agape and eyes wide as saucers. "Your cock is bigger than most mens are."

Mercy blushed and her member grew harder - If that was possible. She loved it when girls told her how big her cock was. She was proud of it.

"I know." She giggled. "But I'm still all woman."

Stephanie wouldn't be so willing if she didn't already have a curious interest in trans-girls to begin with. She respected pronouns, but still had a lot to learn about the community. Her few hours already inside prison had shown her that yes - She needed someone to protect her.

She couldn't survive here by herself.

But the sight of Mercy's member had her in awe. She didn't do much thinking.

"Don't draw attention to it. You'll get us both in trouble. Cameras everywhere." Stressed Mercy through a whisper. "I'm on probation for fraternizing with inmates. If there's one thing I love, it's fraternizing."

Stephanie crawled back from the bars and Mercy punched in the code to the cell door. Carefully and slowly, she quietly opened the cell door, stepped inside and closed it behind her.

"Shhhh". She hushed, putting her index finger against her lips. "Don't wake your friends."

Stephanie didn't like that she referred to her cellmates as 'her friends'. But then again, right now they were the closest to friends she had in this hell hole - Considering all her real ones betrayed her.

Mercy's cock still dangled enticingly over her belt. Stephanie poked it out of curiosity.

"What do you want me to do with it?"

The trans-girl smiled widely.

"I want to see how you use your hands, honey.."

Stephanie wrapped her skinny pale hands around Mercy's cock and stroked it tightly. Mercy moaned as the eco-terrorist worked up a rhythm that her many boytoys seemed to like on the outside. She was sure that Mercy would enjoy it too. She did.

Steph's hand felt so good running up and down the length of Mercy's member.

"Ohhhh." She moaned sensually as she ran her hands through Stephanie's black hair. "Your grip is so tight! Such little hands... So soft... I bet the boys liked you..."

Steph jerked Mercy's girl cock until her desire couldn't be contained anymore. The goth girl wrapped her tight pink lips right around the Jewish transgirls fat dick. Mercy moaned as she felt the girl's wet tongue dance around the head of her penis.

"Fuck yeah..." Whispered Mercy under her breath.

In that moment it occurred to Mercy that the reason why Red and Esther hated her was because they were jealous. She knew it was because she had a cock, and they didn't.

'It's the cis at it again' She thought.

Maybe all cis lesbians liked to play with strap ons and pretend they had cocks of their own because deep down, they wanted to know what it felt like to have one themselves.

She couldn't blame them for being jealous - Having a cock was great. It was the biggotry and discrimination that she took issue with. But right now, none of those problems plagued her mind. Nothing much did, except for thoughts of the locked up gothic bad girl who was knelt on the concrete floor with her wet lips wrapped tightly around her lady cock.

Mercy's mind raced with the image of how much sexier Stephanie would look in black lipstick. 'I'll have to sneak her in some.' She thought.

"This kind of thing will net you all sorts of lovely privileges, baby." Whispered Mercy as Stephanie slurped and gargled on her girl-cock.

The eco-terrorist plopped the member out of her cock for just enough time to respond.

"What kind of privileges? I'll be a real good girl for you just look after me."

Mercy moaned as Steph wasted no time wrapping her lips back around her dick.

"I'm sure a cute little goth bitch like you loves make-up and hair dye. I can get that for you. I'll dress you up and make you pretty!"

Steph expressed herself through her makeup and fashion. She couldn't bear the thought of losing that part of her identity, and ending up yet another normie with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Sucking cock for cosmetics seemed like a good deal for a nympho as lustful as she was.

Under usual circumstances, it probably wasn't good to look pretty in prison, but so far, it seemed like a guard with Mercy's influence could protect her.

"Yes mommy. I'd love that." Replied Stephanie, loudly slurping on Mercy's throbbing member.

"Can you get me a bra as well?" She asked, firmly stroking up and down the shaft of the officer's ladycock. "I'm really missing the support."

Her boobs felt that much heavier without a bra. She really didn't want them to sag.

Mercy shook her head.

"Easy there, bad girl. I've already explained to you why you can't have a bra."

Stephanie locked eyes with Mercy and ran her tongue around the tip of her penis. She shrugged before opening her mouth again to speak.

"I figured it was worth a shot."

She took Mercy's member into her mouth, deepthroating as far as she could.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Moaned Mercy in bliss. She had to cover her mouth to prevent herself from waking the other inmates. "Your throat is so fucking warm."

Mercy began to thrust rhythmically into Stephanie's mouth, building her speed and fucking her face. The goth girl violently rubbed her clit and fingered herself in unison to the facial penetration. The pleasure built between her legs as the cock in her mouth began to sate the slutty nymphos' phallic appetite.

The thrusting built to a crescendo until both women felt themselves on the edge.

"I'm gonna cum!" Moaned Mercy, pulling her cock from Stephanie's mouth.

"Finish on my face." Pleaded Steph, panting heavily as she fingered herself.

There was nothing she loved more than a wet, warm sloppy facial. The secret to Stephanie's flawless skin was that she covered it in man juice whenever she had the chance. She couldn't get enough. The goth girl opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue. She closed her eyes in anticipation of the stream. Mercy jerked her cock until she could no more, and shot her warm load all over the eco-terrorists pale Italian face.

It was enough to make Stephanie cum too. Her sensual howl almost woke up her cellmates, but Mercy managed to muffle it with her palm. She licked Mercy's sticky seed from her face - Wiping it off with her fingers before sucking on them. She liked how she tasted. It was surely sweeter than a man's cum was. Steph hadn't eaten anything all day, and appreciated the protein boost.

"Yummy!" She said, slurping semen from her fingers.

Mercy pulled her pants back on and tightened her belt. She thought that the goth girl looked even more beautiful with her face glazed in baby batter.

"Well that was fun, I hope you can get to sleep now, baby."

As Mercy began to walk back towards the bars, Stephanie began to feel a little disappointed. The truth was, she couldn't be satisfied. Her nymphomania wouldn't allow it - It was a real problem. Whenever she had sex, she just needed more. She would sleep better - But she would still be horny.

"Aren't you going to... Fuck me?" She pleaded in frustrating, hoping her pussy would get the same kind of attention as her face did.

A teasing smile overcame Mercy's lips and she swung closed the bars of the cell.

"We can't go waking up your friends, and besides, I need to keep you keen."

She blew Steph a kiss through the bars, running her fingers across them as she went on her way. It was just about quitting time, and she could use some sleep too. Mercy knew that tonight, her dreams would be all warm and gooey. Stephanie laid on her uncomfortable bed, her ass still sore and swollen from where the warden had spanked her. She hoped that tomorrow, Mercy could get her some cream for it.

Stephanie was afraid of what the next two and a half decades held in store for her in this hellish place, but she knew now at least, that she had someone watching over her - And a friend who was tough enough to protect her. The goth girl rolled onto her stomach, not to put pressure on her swore butt, and with her cravings somewhat dispersed, eventually fell off into a much needed sleep.

8

Back on the mainland, Paige Sears sat inside an interrogation room in a Miami PD precinct. Her left hand was handcuffed to the desk and ensured she wouldn't be going anywhere. The punkish biker girl sighed heavily as she looked at herself in the two way mirror. She had blonde hair in an angled bob and a tight black beanie that complimented her stylish leather jacket and skinny jeans.

Paige wasn't part of any outlaw club, although she often had her dealings with them. She rode around with a group of delinquent ruffians like her who could be considered a gang of sorts - But they were all small timers and not in any way organized. They stole some bikes and shifted some dimebags, but that was about the extent of it - Apart from the occasional drunken brawl that made for a good weekend's entertainment.

It was a dumb and rookie mistake. Riding a motorcycle without a helmet was a sure fire way to attract attention. Paige admired her reflection while she still could - She knew the next time she saw it, she'd be dressed in orange. It was typical of the cops to keep her waiting. She figured that they were getting a power trip out of it. The girl hoped that they'd just hurry up and get along with it already.

Sure enough, the door opened and in stepped a female detective of an oriential persuasion. She had olive skin and dressed in a sharp tight fighting suit. Under her arm she carried a folder and a box of what Paige only assumed was evidence. Probably the contents of her bike panniers and saddle bag.

Paige put on the tough girl facade she often adopted around her macho man associates - Even though she was screaming internally. She looked up at the detective and smiled rebelliously.

"Evening, Officer. You wouldn't happen to have a smoke would you?"

The detective scoffed. Clearly she was the no nonsense type.

"This is a non-smoking building. Not that that's ever stopped girls from doing it where you're going."

Paige chuckled with resentment. She thought this one was a typical sow like the rest of them.

"Oh yeah? And where's that?" Asked Paige rhetorically.

The detective sat at the bench and angrily slammed the evidence against the metal table top.

"Prison." She spat in indignation. "Where all you people belong."

Paige rolled her eyes as the detective began to flick through her police file. She already had a few priors.

'Oh brother.' She thought. 'This one thinks she's on TV.'

The biker girl played ignorant at first.

"I don't know what you're talking about, officer."

"It's Detective." Groaned the officer. "Detective Guzman."

Paige assumed the cop must have been filipino. Not that it changed anything, but she couldn't help to admit she found the authoritarian woman quite attractive. There were certainly worse looking people who could have locked her up - And she was incredibly glad that it wasn't a man.

The punk biker girl leaned forward and smiled defiantly, her words drenched in passive aggression.

"When do I get to see a lawyer, Detective?"

"That can wait." Responded Guzman harshly as she flicked through the file.

The detective pulled something out of the plastic box and dropped it on the bench between them. Two plastic parcels of weed, each about five ounces, shrink wrapped together nice and tightly. It looked like a professional job.

"Found something interesting in your panniers." Said the detective with a sick satisfaction. "Care to explain it?"

Paige didn't break eye contact with the cop to look at it. She crossed her arms and shrugged.

"It appears to be Marijuana of some description."

Guzman scoffed and rolled her eyes. She slammed her palm against the bench.

"Don't bullshit me, Sears. How did it get in your panniers?"

Paige leaned back in her chair and held her finger up to her chin, pretending to be in deep thought.

"Hmmm. That's a good question. I've certainly never seen it before. I guess someone put it there."

The detective clenched her fists. She gritted her teeth. Everything about Paige and her attitude was getting under her skin. She was glad that there was absolutely nothing stopping her from sending this degenerate lawbreaker to be punished in prison.

"You're not from Florida. Running drugs across state lines is a Federal crime. No more County for you, Sears. You're gonna be playing with the big girls this time."

Paige pushed the tears back into her eyes. She swallowed her fears. The truth was, she was terrified of going back to prison. And she knew that now, she would be doing some real hard time. But she wasn't going to give this cop the satisfaction of seeing her cry, and plead and beg not to get locked up. Even though that's what she wanted to do.

Guzman flicked further through the file.

"You've got a lot of priors, Sears. It won't go well for you if you get taken in front of a Judge."

She smiled plastically and linked her fingers together.

"But, I'm gonna be straight. We don't really want you. Let us know who you've been buying this from and maybe, we'll forget about this whole thing."

Paige scoffed. She wasn't about to rat. Especially not on the kinds of people that she wanted her too.

"And if my mother had balls, they'd be my father."

The detective shook her head. It was clear that she knew Paige was buying weed from the Bikers in Miami, and selling it back in Atlanta. Hardly seemed worth it all now.

"This isn't smart, Sears. You're still a young woman. Got your whole life ahead of you. Don't throw it away for a bunch of degenerate meth heads"

Paige sighed and shook her head too. She was afraid of going to prison, but not as afraid as she was ending up another violent crime statistic.