Dyker's Island Ch. 01-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't understand. They aren't the kind of people you just rat out. Sorry, I like breathing."

The detective blurted out something Paige didn't expect.

"Do you like being Big Barbara's bitch?"

The response caught Paige off guard and had her flabbergasted.

"Uh...What? I-I'm sorry?"

"Do you like being Big Barbara's bitch?" The detective repeated, bluntly as ever.

Paige was gobsmacked.

"No... No, I don't believe so."

"Well you must," replied Guzman. "Because according to your file you've already been to jail twice. Once for Grand Theft Auto and once for Reckless Endangerment. Apparently, you can't wait to go back."

The biker girl scoffed.

"That stuff doesn't really happen." Said Paige, mostly to reassure herself.

The truth was, she was yet to go to big girl prison. She'd only ever boarded with other small timers like her. Unfortunately, the police in Miami were really cracking down on biker gangs and those who associated with them. Guzman had little patience left. They were ready to throw the book at her if she didn't play ball.

"It does at Dyker's Island. And that's where you're going. The harshest women's prison in the country."

Paige's heart pounded in her chest when Guzman spoke the name. It sent a chill down her spine that filled her with dread. Her voice got caught in her throat. For a few moments, she couldn't speak. She'd heard of Dyker's Island, and how violent and strict it was. The stories she heard about what happened to girls there gave her nightmares. She really, really didn't want to go there - But she was still more afraid of the bikers than she was of prison.

"Just give me a name. Just one name, and you'll walk out of here a free woman."

Paige seemed to think about her situation for a moment. She shifted the thought around in her mind. When she came to a decision, she leant forward slowly and gave her answer.

"Go fuck yourself, copper."

The biker fell back in her seat and crossed her arms.

"Now, let me have my fuckin' phone call."

But it wasn't going to be that easy. A sour look overcame Alexa Guzman's face. She was less than amused by this bad girl's behavior. Paige got a kick out of it. She couldn't help that she liked being bad so much. The punk biker babe had never been disciplined as a young girl, and it showed.

"That can wait." Groaned Alexa. "Right now, I'm going to charge you with possession with intent to distribute, trafficking narcotics over state lines and riding a motorcycle without a helmet. I assume the arresting officer informed you of your rights?"

Paige rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, that's how I know I'm supposed to see a lawyer. So can I see them?"

A cruel smile spread across Alexa's lips as she chuckled sadistically.

"Oh sure, you're entitled to see a lawyer. But, as for when you can see one, that's another story entirely."

Alexa collected the evidence and placed it back in the plastic box, which she then pushed to one side of the bench.

"If you want to be a bad girl, Sears, then I'm going to treat you like one."

She took the key from her belt and undid the handcuffs. Paige felt relief as the tight restraint came off her left hand, and she rubbed her wrist from where it had dug into it. Alexa gestured Paige to stand.

"Stand up."

Paige sighed heavily and complied.

"Have you got any more drugs on you? I can only assume you do."

But Paige shook her head. She was never one to stash things up her butt or in her womanhood. It was especially uncomfortable when riding a motorbike. There's no way she'd do it on an interstate trip. But it didn't really matter much, because Guzman had prepared a little surprise just in case this law breaking degenerate decided to be unagreeable.

She'd make sure that this spoiled punk brat regretted declining her offer. Now it meant she had to deal with real police work to get an arrest and that just wasn't Guzman's style.

"No ma'am." Responded Paige.

Alexa scoffed.

"Bullshit. As if you'd tell me if you did. I'm obliged to search you."

Paige groaned in annoyance. She'd been strip searched a bunch of times. The girl was hardly shy, but she was tired of it regardless.

"Strip." Ordered Guzman. "Start with the jacket and place everything neatly on the table please."

Paige threw her head back and groaned with irritation. Regardless, she complied with the detective. She knew that she didn't have much choice. The biker girl took off her leather jacket, then the cut down v neck she wore underneath it. Paige pulled off her boots, undid her studded belt and rolled the tight jeans off her perky butt. She was left standing there in her black sports bra, boyshorts and matching socks.

She was embarrassed, because she knew that there were more cops watching her through the two way mirror. But, she couldn't help but admit that she found it exciting - Her nipples were rockhard and clearly visible through her sports bra. This, combined with the small damp spot in the front of her boy shorts, only served to embarrass her further.

Alexa tapped her foot impatiently.

"Come on. I don't have all night. Underwear and socks too, you know the drill. I find it hard to believe you haven't been searched before."

Paige sighed deeply and rolled her eyes. As she gripped the bottom of her sports bra, she looked towards the mirror and screwed up her face in resentment. It seemed a little immature to Alexa. She half expected her to poke out her tongue too.

"Having fun back there, boys?" Snarked Paige in disgust as she pulled off the bra and her B cup tits spilled right out - Nipples rock hard and clearly standing at attention.

Paige was gay, but had always been into domination and humiliation. It didn't matter that it was guys watching her, as long as they didn't touch her. Her womanhood was tingling in ways that were driving her crazy.

The biker girl blushed and tugged down her tight fitting panties. She had a fine messy bush that proved her silver hair was natural. Paige rarely shaved down there, because she found it made riding very uncomfortable. At least that was one thing about prison she wouldn't need to get used to. The girl's naked body was practically covered in body art and punk tattoos - Including gothic script on her ass that read "KISS THIS".

"The beanie too." Barked Alexa, pointing towards the biker girl's crown.

Paige groaned in irritation and slipped it from her head. Alexa pulled the cuffs from her belt.

"Put your hands out in front of you." Ordered the Detective coldly.

Paige sighed deeply and obliged with a sour face of resentment. Alexa locked the cuffs tightly around both of her wrists. They dug into her skin uncomfortably and it made her itch. But, it only enhanced her excitement. Her pussy was practically dripping. She hoped that this frustrated sow wouldn't notice, but she knew that was unlikely.

"Lay across the table for me. Arms and legs out, butt up for me."

Paige grumbled again and did what she was told. She laid down on the table, her hands and feet dangling just above the floor. The metal was cold against her breasts and stomach. It sent a chill all over her naked body. She stared down at the ground, trying to hide the red in her cheeks. When she heard the snap of latex, she got all hot and bothered. The biker girl hated how much she was going to love this.

She heard Alexa's boots tap against the polished floor with every step she took. Curiously, the Detective stood in front of her, a white latex glove stretched tightly over both her hands. Paige looked up at her and Alexa stuck two fingers out in front of her mouth, a lustful smile spread across her face.

"We're all outta vaseline, Sears. I've got to check your mouth, so you might want to lube it up while it's in there."

Paige's womanhood started dripping with wetness. This mean guard was pressing all her buttons in all the right way. She hated that. The biker girl opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the woman's fingers. Paige slurped and sucked on the digits until Alexa seemed satisfied.

The detective pulled her wet sloppy fingers out of Paige's mouth. The bad girl liked it. She could tell from the look on her face. She walked around to Paige's backside and squatted down behind it. She grasped the girl's asscheeks in each hand and spread them apart. The lesbian punk's tight butthole looked so delicious. Alexa knew that her colleagues were watching, but she couldn't help herself.

The detective stuck out her tongue and licked the girl's buttcrack in a singular, sloppy wet motion. Paige moaned in pleasure. Even though she tried to hide it, Alexa knew she liked it. She stuck both her fingers into the tight hole, prodding and probing deep past her sphincter. Paige clenched her fists and toes in response.

Alexa smiled at her co-workers behind the two way glass as she fingered the delinquent punk brat. Her boyfriend was among them, and she knew he was loving every moment of it. The two of them had decided since they first laid eyes on Paige Sears that they were going to teach her a lesson. There was nothing that the two of them loved more than sending naughty rebellious sluts like her to prison - And they had a few ideas of how to make sure she'd stay there.

As Detective Guzman probed inside Paige's asshole, she reached into her inside breast pocket and retrieved a pre-prepared bag of cocaine. With sleight of hand, Alexa switched the package to her other hand, concealing it between her thumb and free fingers. She looked towards the glass lustfully before pulling her fingers out of Paige's butt.

"What's this, Sears?" Asked Guzman, feigning ignorance of the contraband she had just planted. "Don't tell me it's baby powder."

She dangled infront of Paige's face. The girl's eyes widened when she laid eyes on it. Her chest tightened. She was being set up, and she knew it.

"That's not mine! I swear!" Cried the weed dealer in protest. "I don't even like coke!"

Alexa chuckled sadistically.

"Ah, so you admit you know it's coke?"

"What? That doesn't mean anything, what else would it be?"

Paige tried to get up from the table, but Alexa pushed her back down and held her there by her head.

"I didn't say you could get up, degenerate." Barked Alexa.

The biker girl struggled, but the restraints made it futile.

"You planted that on me! You fucking sow bitch!"

"Who are they gonna believe?" Whisked Alexa cruelly. "A cop, or a crook."

"You're the real fuckin' crook!" Cried Paige accusingly.

In response, Alexa spanked her hard once across her bare butt. Paige yelped.

"Ow!"

The detective squeezed the girl's ass and held it firmly in her hand.

"Do you want to keep talking back to me?"

Paige sighed. She knew that there was nothing she could do. Alexa had all the power. She hated that now, she would be doing some long, hard time - But despite that, her womanhood tingled in ways it hadn't ever before. Paige found something about the idea of spending decades locked away, with badder, meaner girls all horny as hell and looking to make trouble absolutely irresistible.

It was just a little fetish that she had. A harmless innocent fantasy. She never thought that she'd actually live to experience it. She had never been so scared and so excited at the same time. Paige didn't want to waste her youth away in a cell - But the more she thought about it, the hornier it made her.

"It's time to see what you've got in your slut hole, Sears." Growled Alexa cruelly.

The floor and table underneath her were practically sopping wet. It made Alexa's grin spread wider.

"You do want to be Big Barbara's bitch, don't you? Look at you, all excited and wetter than a fish in the sea."

Paige didn't respond. Her cheeks grew redder and she hung her head. She didn't want to spend decades in prison, so why was she so horny? Why did she like this so much? Maybe, she lived a naughty, bad, wicked life because deep down, all she ever craved was punishment.

Alexa stuck her fingers deep into the biker girl's woman hood. She moaned and convulsed in response to the detective's invasive probing. The cop tickled Paige's clit with her pinky, and it drove her absolutely fucking wild.

"Oh god!" Yelped Paige. "I don't keep anything up there! It chaffs too much on the saddle!"

Alexa slapped her ass. The sound echoed through the room.

"I'll be the judge of that, bitch."

She built up the speed of her probing, gradually fucking Paige with her fingers.

"This is what will happen to you every day in prison. Whenever you leave or enter your cell. Whenever you start and end work duty. Every time you see a visitor. Your holes will be searched and probed for contraband, because nasty sluts like you can't be trusted."

She said it like it was a bad thing.

Alexa pulled her sleight of hand trick again, this time producing a small bag of Ketamine. Taking her fingers out of the girl's vagina, she dangled the bag above Paige's head.

"And what's this, Sears? Special K for a balanced breakfast?"

Truth was Ketamine was more her style, but unfortunately, it wasn't hers. Paige was in deep shit, and she knew it. Rage pumped through her veins at the injustice.

"You planted that too. Knock off the bullshit."

Alexa spanked her ass.

"I'll tell you what's bullshit and what's not, missy."

She paddled Paige's cheeks with both hands, tenderizing her butt until it was a bright shade of pink. Paige moaned and groaned in both pain and pleasure. As much as she hated it, she loved it more. Alexa Guzman kept it up until she got bored, and then ordered Paige to stand.

"Alright Sears, can't say you're clean but I'm more than satisfied with that search."

The truth was, so was Paige. To the biker girl's surprise, Alexa didn't give her back her clothes. She didn't even give her a uniform. She just grabbed her by the hair, marched her out of the room and threw her in a holding cell. It was a cold night, and the sheets were so thin. She shivered as she curled up for warmth, surrounded by a cellblock full of gawking convicts.

And she'd never been more excited in her life.