Dynamic Duo Pt. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's not giving you a damn cent. I've spent my life paying for falling for you. The only thing I gained out of my time with you is my daughters. Yes, my daughters, Tyrone." Shia stood tall. Tyrone was furious that she dare address him.

"Look, just because these people are around, don't think you can talk to me any kind of way, Shia. " Tyrone advanced. Chris moved.

"I've called the police. You need to leave." Chris stated.

"Fuck the police. You want to hide the truth, Chrissy. You want these people to think you're some kind of hero. What you really are is a thief, a crook? You wouldn't let me know my girls and their lying Momma kept them from me." Tyrone insisted when a sharp slap landed across his face.

Tyrone reacted and swung. Brandon moved, shoving LaKita aside and tackling her father. The police arrived and broke the fight up. They started to arrest both men when John explained that Tyrone was uninvited.

Tyrone was furious. "Arrest that bitch. She slapped me. Her old man jumped me after she hit me." He yelled.

Not sure of what transpired, all three were taken into custody. Tyrone laughed, Yeah, Miss Uppity Bitch would learn what life behind bars was like.

Chris made one call and they headed to the police station. Soon the situation was cleared and Tyrone was being held overnight. Brandon escorted LaKita to her room.

LaKita was still stunned. "I hit him. He called Momma those names and I hit him." She looked at Brandon and said, "I liked it. It felt good and that's wrong Brandon."

"What's wrong is the fact he's still harassing you and your sister. LaKita, let me deal with Tyrone." Brandon whispered.

"Why? He's our problem, not yours." LaKita asked.

Brandon exhaled, "If he's a problem for you, then it's my problem.

"Brandon, no! My sister and your brother are getting married in six days. I won't let him ruin this moment for her. Tyrone is a leech. He's always trying to make a quick buck. If you pay him off, he'll waste the money and come back later demanding more." LaKita sighed. "At least he's behind bars for now. Maybe they can hold him long enough so he won't interrupt the wedding. Once Thomas and Tika leave for Fiji, I'm dealing with our father."

Brandon was silent. He smiled. For the last couple of months, she reminded him that they were just friends every day. She didn't date and she seemed upset if he attempted to entertain another woman. They spent almost every night with each other. A few times, he even convinced her to sleep over at his house. Those nights were the hardest. Having her so close, but unable to be with her or give in to his desire to hold her drove him crazy. Brandon smiled, LaKita pretended they were casual, but her actions spoke differently.

"OK, tell me something. Last year when Chui Gan tried to railroad me and accuse me of harassing her, why did you do everything in your power to prove she was lying?" Brandon asked.

LaKita paused, "You were innocent and I was not going to sit there and allow her to destroy you. She was wrong Brandon, but that has nothing to do with this."

"OK, last month when I invited Sherry in accounting to lunch. You took the rest of the day off. Why?" Brandon asked.

LaKita stood and walked across from him. "I had a headache. I took medication that made me sleepy."

"Really, last night, you watched me sleep." Brandon accused with a smile. LaKita opened her mouth to deny the accusation immediately when he kissed her. Tingles filled her body, and she wrapped her arms around his neck and held on for life. Someone moaned and the kiss deepened.

"Kita, I need more. I need you in my life. Give me another chance girl, please." Brandon whispered.

LaKita froze. She swallowed and stepped away. "Brandon, I don't..."

He moved. Pulling her close, he inhaled her fragrance. "I'm not rushing you, but I am letting you know how I feel. Stop pretending we're just friends and admit that you want me too." He whispered before kissing her once more. Soon, someone called out and their moment ended. Thomas and LaTika joined them, and the four rejoined the rest of the family. Brandon took every opportunity to touch LaKita. He stroked her back, kept his hand on her waist, and even leaned down to whisper in her ears. LaKita would giggle. It was obvious to everyone that those two belonged together.

"So, in a few days Thomas you won't be free anymore. How does it feel?' A cousin teased.

Thomas laughed, "Exciting, I can't wait." LaTika laughed.

"Man, you're getting married and old Brandon is still single. I can't believe it. We always thought you two would do everything together." He continued.

Brandon and LaKita looked away. Thomas laughed off the comments but he was acutely aware that his brother wanted to marry LaKita more than anything. "A lot can happen in the future. But just so you know, I can't wait to make this beautiful woman my wife." He kissed Tika gently.

Soon, the crowd dissipated and everyone left or went to their hotel. Kita didn't want to walk away from Brandon. She needed to be with him. Brandon moved slowly, steadily. Months ago, he decided to win her affections. A slight touch, a hug, even a few chaste kisses fueled his desire. She was comfortable with him. At times she even initiated the contact.

Slowly, he encircled her waist with is hands. Unconsciously, LaKita leaned into his powerful frame. She loved how safe he made her feel. Brandon held her close and whispered. "I must confess. When I had lunch with the ladies at work, I didn't want them. I never wanted any of them. Chui knew the truth and was jealous. She wanted to ruin me. You protected me because deep down you know I'm yours. You are mine LaKita. You are everything I've ever dreamed of, but never thought I'd find."

"Brandon!" LaKita whispered. "We had an agreement."

"We are friends, LaKita, but we could always have more." Turning her around to face him, Brandon smiled. "I'm not an easygoing guy. But I do know this. I love you, LaKita Seales. I will spend the rest of my life proving that to you."

LaKita tried to step away, and he let go. "Just so you know, I'm going to marry you one day girl. I won't rush you and you can set the pace, but I'm letting you know." He then leaned forward and kissed her.

LaKita's heart raced, as her fear melted. Brandon was the perfect man for her. She trusted him. He'd move heaven and earth to make her happy. "Brandon, I'm not..."

Brandon placed his finger on her lips. "Don't say anything. This week, we make sure Thomas and LaTika have the wedding they deserve, after that we focus on us."

The next day LaKita accompanied her sister to the seamstress. She had to finalize her gown. She narrowed her search to two, and LaKita modeled them for her. Selecting the princess cut gown with a beaded bodice, she finally had her perfect gown.

LaKita stepped out and Tika made an unusual request. As she returned, they arranged for the gowns to be delivered to the church early.

LaKita loved the gown her sister didn't select. It was beautiful. For a moment, she imagined wearing this gown on the day she married the love of her life. Kita smiled, Brandon told her they would marry. She wondered if he would want to marry in a few days, Shaking the thoughts from her head, this was her twins time not hers. She removed the gown, redressed, and the two left the boutique.

Tika was a little sad for a moment. "Tika, what's wrong?"

"It's silly. I was remembering when we were kids and in Mrs. Sterling's class. She would get so annoyed that we always wanted to be partners. She would tell us that we had to learn to do things separately. I guess she was right."

LaKita looked away and then she confessed. "I want to marry him, Tika. I'd do so tomorrow, but is it really fair for me to change my mind like this. Last night, he... He loves me. He said so, but I am so afraid he may change his mind."

Tika smiled, "Propose tonight, then. He asked you the last time, so tonight ask him. Kita, I would love to have you walk down with me." They hugged.

LaKita was nervous. Did she present a ring? Did she kneel down on one knee? What if he said no? LaTika decided that tonight she would help her sister captivate her groom. The girls made a few calls and went to work.

*****

The guys decided to just have a fun-filled day. Cedric was in charge for the day. All of the guys accompanied him home for a pick-up game at the park, and later they were going to "Scion" a local night club.

John surprised everyone. For a big white guy, he could hoop. Chris was not a surprise, but Thomas and Brandon along with their brothers had fun as well. Thomas and Brandon were shocked to see their oldest Brother, john Jr. play. Growing up, he was always so serious.

The group was having a great time until friends of Tyrone joined them. Cedric and Chris stepped up. The guys stopped and backed down. No one wanted a confrontation. In all honesty, they did not agree with Tyrone. He always blamed everyone else for his problems. The men ended up congratulating the guys and the games continued. Thomas and Brandon were knocked down because some of the guys wanted to know why Kita and Tika picked two guys that weren't from the 'hood'. They took the teasing in good spirits.

*****

Tyrone was waiting to be released. An officer wanted to speak with him first. "Tyrone, I received a call from a friend in Pescadores. When we booked you, it flagged their office. You are wanted for failure to pay support, and that's bad, but did you know your youngest son is in the hospital. He needs you, man. Instead of being here harassing the kids you abandoned so long ago, you need to take care of the ones that need you now." He stated.

"I don't have anything. What can I do?" Tyrone demanded.

"You can be a father. You can be the father you weren't to your daughters." He explained.

Tyrone froze. "Look, I am not sure he's my kid. His Momma was real friendly, if you know what I mean."

The officer scoffed. "You are pathetic. For once, be a man. Take care of your kids. You know what, I asked them to let me talk to you and give you a chance, but I see you are coldhearted. Tyrone James, you will be released from our custody and surrendered into the custody of the Pescadores Police Department for charges they will bring against you. I hope you grow up and realize your children deserve better."

The officer walked out, and Tyrone knew, He was going back to prison.

Chris was in his office when he received a call. He cried. Tyrone was gone, and his family was safe now. His assistant came in and was instantly concerned. She called Shia. Shia rushed to his office. Chris held her close and then told her the news. Shia was so relieved.

Soon, a few calls later, everyone knew. Brandon needed more information, so he called the precinct and someone explained Tyrone's situation. He also learned that Tyrone had a child in the hospital. He and Thomas contacted the hospital. They learned of the little boy's ailment. This was their future brother-in-law. As much as they detested Tyrone, then would not let a child suffer. The twins contacted the hospital administrators and within minutes, treatments were authorized for the very sick little boy. The Wend brothers assured them that all cost were covered. They also realized that his mother was struggling, and had three children to bring up. They set up a small trust for the care of the children. They also hired a local attorney to monitor and make sure the needs of that family was met.

Parabelle Marks was scared and alone. All she had was her children. Her youngest child was in the hospital. Her other two lived with relatives. They didn't want them, but she had no one else. Tyrone denied them and called her a whore and left. He wouldn't even pay support. She couldn't work, because she could barely function. Even when she tried to find a job, people looked at her, and refused. She had no one. One day, she walked into the hospital and they took her into one of the offices. A lawyer was sitting there.

"Don't take my children, please. They are all I have." She began to plead.

"Ms. Marks, we are not going to take them. We want to help you. Calm down. Do you need something to drink, eat?" The director asked.

Parabelle waited. The people explained what was going on. Parabelle hugged each person in that room. Her son would be treated, and she could take care of her kids. The lawyer found her an affordable apartment. She had a home. Her kids were safe now. Things would be alright.

"What about Tyrone? Will he come back?" she asked, clearly afraid.

The young lawyer, "You never have to see him again." Parabelle cried, as the lawyer held her up. Thomas received a call and he smiled. He was blessed. Soon, he'd marry the love of his life. He was able to help a family that needed it more than anything, and he had his family around him.

As for Tyrone, he was welcomed back into jail in California. Unfortunately, he'd pissed off some of the more permanent residents. As he entered, three of the big men smiled. Tyrone shook, it was over for im and he knew it.

*****

The night before the wedding, everyone wanted time alone. LaKita was nervous. She wasn't sure what to expect, but she knew what she wanted now.

As she bid her sister good night, she called Brandon.

He picked her up and she sed him to drive her to the lake. He parked and she was silent. "Let's walk." She whispered. Brandon took her hand. They walked.

"I can't believe Thomas is getting married tomorrow." Brandon whispered.

LaKita spoke, "How would you like to get married too?" She asked.

Brandon's heart stopped. He stopped and looked at her. "Baby, what are you saying? Please, don't play with me girl." He whispered.

LaKita took a deep breath, grasped both of his hands and looked deep into his eyes. "Brandon, marry me tomorrow?" She whispered.

"YES!" he shouted, lifting her, spinning her around in the air. "Wait, I have to call Thomas. Does LaTika know?" he asked. Kita laughed and kissed him.

Upon their return, John hugged both boys. "It's about time you got this right. Now, boys, let's get back to the hotel. You're getting hitched tomorrow." They both kissed their brides good night, with Brandon holding LaKita a little bit longer.

The girls chatted most of the night, as LaKita finally slept, for once completely at peace.

EPILOGUE

The morning dawned bright and cheery. Rebecca and Shia left early to check and make sure the church was decorated and the reception hall was ready. Chris called Bishop Henry and asked that he alter the ceremony to include both couples. Bishop Henry laughed, because he already had it prepared.

LaTika was a nervous wreck. Then she relaxed. "You're with me today, remember?"

LaKita smiled, and the two ate breakfast. Carson ran in, and each girl cuddled their baby brother. Chris joined them. "Well, girls this is the big day. Huh?" He stated hugging each girl.

They giggled, "I bet you can't wait until it's over."

Chris smiled, "No, I've dreaded this day for over twenty years. Bow you Mom has tasked me with getting you ladies to the church. Let's get a move on. Carson and I won't have to listen to Shia fuss."

The girls laughed and soon the four drove over to the church. Their bridesmaids had yet to arrive. Shia joined tem, and Rebecca gave them a moment alone.

"You two girls are my life. From the moment I learned of your existence, I wanted to make sure you had everything you've ever dreamed." Shia dabbed away a tear.

Kita and Tika hugged their Mom. Then Rebecca knocked. The gowns had arrived. LaKita was stunned when the form fitting, hi-lo gown she loved was revealed. She was literally speechless. Last night, when she called the seamstress, she requested a simple loaner. But this gown was the dress of her dreams. "How?" She questioned.

"LaTika laughed, "I told her to send both when you tried them on. I knew that one was perfect for you." Kita hugged her sister.

Across the church, Thomas and Brandon were getting dressed. Their brothers were ready to stand for them with John Jr. threatening both with a beating if they messed this up.

Chris walked in, and all three men shook hands. He faced both men. "You men are two lucky men. My daughters are true visions of loveliness, true blessings. From the time I met them as babies, I considered them mine. Today, I have to give them to you. All I ask is that you care for them for the rest of their lives."

Thomas and Brandon smiled, "Chris, we love them. We will spend the rest of our lives trying to make them happy."

John laughed, and added in. "That's easy boys. Just remember, they are always right, no matter what."

The time flew by soon it was time. The church was filled to capacity. The interior looked like something out of a dream. A six piece orchestra played soft music as the congregation waited. The flower girls entered. Two cute little pixies dropping golden and red rose petals as they walked. They were followed by the Junior bridesmaid and her escort. Soon, Carson toddled down the aisle carrying the pillow carrying two sets of his and her diamond bands.

Soon the four bridesmaids followed, each escorted by one of the brothers with John Junior escorting the newly selected Maid of Honor, Chris niece, and their best friend, Amanda, who gladly filled in.

Soon, the music changed. Brandon and Thomas moved to the altar. They looked to the back of the church. Earlier, they explained to Chris that Thomas would stand on the right and Brandon would stand on the left. He had to make sure the girls were escorted to the right groom.

LaKita and LaTika walked out. Chris smiled. He chuckled as he quickly reversed their positions. Everyone had a light chuckle. Not willing to let him take the full load, Cedric joined then. Taking his niece's arm, he whispered. "I know I'm not Chris, but let me fill in today." LaKita smiled and squeezed his arm tightly. Annette looked on, tears streaming down her cheeks.

The music started as the orchestra played the traditional bridal march. Slowly, both made their way to the altar. Chris and Cedric reluctantly let them go. The congregation chuckled. Soon, the bishop cleared his throat and the ceremony began.

Brandon and LaKita, Thomas and LaTika had eyes only for each other. No one else existed. Soon each repeated their vows, truly meaning every word. Then the bishop said the words they all longed tu hear. "You may kiss you brides."

The crowd erupted in cat-calls and cheers. As Brandon and Thomas, claimed their wives fr the whole world to see. As the passionate kisses ended, rhe bishop cleared his throat and calmed the crowd.

"I present to you all, Mr. and Mrs. Thomas and LaTika Wend, and Mr. and Mrs. Brandon and LaKita Wend. " The cheering renewed as the happy couples dashed to their car. Soon the crowd dispersed as everyone headed to the reception. Chris lingered behind. John stay with him a few minutes. "Chris, what's bothering you?" He asked.

"Today, my little girls married the men of their dreams. I could not have wished for anyone better for them. In my heart they are mine, but I wonder, did I cheat Tyrone in some way? Did he deserve to be here?" Chris questioned.

John sat. "He walked away. He left. These are your daughters and you've done a fine job raising them. All of my children, except John Jr. are adopted. No one knows this, but he isn't mine biologically. Rebecca was forced, but that doesn't change anything. In my heart each one of them is mine, just like those two little girls are yours. Tyrone is gone. Let him stay wherever he ends up."

Chris smiled. John pulled him up and they joined the rest of the family.. The reception lasted for hours and soon the happy couple went on their honey moon. To LaKita's surprise, Brandon had actually booked then a suite in Barcelona months ago. It seemed that he was determined to have a double wedding with his brother after all.