Dynamics Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The van, on the other hand, was only big enough to hold a single, twin-sized bed -- and that was the sofa, when it was all folded out. The afternoon had worn on into the early evening while Mercy fought in the tournament and different bouts were set up for the crowds to cheer for, though his stomach did not even rumble with hunger. It seemed that the rather large breakfast, having had a couple of breakfast rolls that really had been stuffed to the brim, had filled him up more than he had realised, which was not entirely a bad thing. It was good to simply be comfortable, even though he was sure that he would have to scurry out and find something when the rain eased off a bit.

Only wearing his boxers, which were big enough to be classed as shorts, thankfully, he hesitantly lay down on the bed with Mercy, the cougar patting the space next to her.

"Come on, it's the best place to chill out when there's two in here, you know..."

He grunted and tried not to think about it too much. She had been like that, always close on the physical contact and the like, though it was tricky to not read too much into it, even then. His tail flicked back away from her as he settled into the bedding, everything smelling like Mercy. Though it was not perfume or anything like that, but the soft aroma of her fur, a little of her musk too as if she had not had the chance to wash the bedding anytime recently. That was not entirely a bad thing, however, as it was a comforting smell, making him feel like he was back in his family home, with her, when things had been closer.

Maybe they could get closer again.

Yet the bed was small, too small, really, for both, even as Mercy spooned him, pressing up to his back. Mark tensed, though the cougar didn't seem bothered at all by their proximity, nestling in against him as her muscled arms, fresh and clean, locked around him.

Mark couldn't relax. That made sense. He was...confused by all the new things that he was finding and thinking about, the emotions bashing up against one another as if they were fighting for precedence within his body.

"You're so tense, brother..."

He gulped.

"Yeah, it's... I'm kind of sore..."

"And I thought I'd be the sore one," she said lightly, though her tone was anything but. "After the tournament and all. Maybe I should be the one asking you for a back rub, quite honestly, but I daresay there may not be quite enough space in here for that."

Mark chuckled weakly.

"Huh... Yeah, that is kinda... Yeah, you would be sore."

He was glad that she was behind him, for it was harder than ever to hide the effect that she had on him. Even seeing her with her wet clothes clinging to her, before he had turned his back on her and tried to make sure that Mercy didn't feel ogled by him, had gotten him plump again, his shaft swelling up faintly. His boxers were loose and could hide his shaft ever so slightly, more so than a bulge in a pair of boxer briefs, though he could not hide it forever, he was sure. His heartbeat pounded, fluttering frantically, erratically, in the cavern of his chest.

What the hell would Mercy think of him if she knew that he was getting hard around him? She'd laugh at him, surely! Oh, but she'd know that it had to be her that was turning him on, surely, Mercy wasn't slow by any means. On the contrary, her mind worked so quickly that sometimes even he had trouble keeping up with her, with how the cougar leapt from one thing to another, not seeming to pause or slow ever in the slightest. She had always had that frantic kind of boundless energy within her, though she could be still too.

And the beat of her heart against his back was soothing, pulling him in closer to her, down into a slower state, a state that could be held and controlled by her. In a good way, of course, but, deep inside, it reminded him of how things had been with his girlfriend, before they'd broken things off. He had been very sad about that, so much so that he had not even found anyone else to go out with since they had split up, because she had simply had that much of an impact on him.

Mercy was more muscular and even more dominant and forward than his girlfriend had been...and he wanted to be nearer her. However wrong it was to think of his sister that way, knowing that she was older than him, knowing all that they had gone through together. She was every last little bit the image of the fantasy that he had concocted in the interim. Only...she was more protective. She was more loving. She was even stronger.

She was everything.

"You okay there, brother?"

Brother, brother, brother... It made him squirm. He swallowed hard, licking his lips. Mark had to hide it, had to hold everything in, all so that he didn't make his sister uncomfortable. Sure, Mercy had been the one to strip down naked in front of him, but that was just the way she was. The cougar surely couldn't have meant anything by it... Or could she?

He'd wanted to hide it so very badly but, there, in the van...he could not deny the effect that she had on him, everything that his sister made him feel, swelling within him, churning deep inside his gut.

"Yeah..." He said, realising that he had not answered Mercy's question. "Everything's okay. Heh... I don't know why I'm so tired after watching you, you were the one doing all the work."

"Hah, yeah, it can be exhausting to watch, it's really charged to see it. I remember the first time... It was almost like there was a kind of energy in the air, something that I had not seen before. Did you get that?"

"Yeah," he said. "Yeah... I really did."

Mark meant more than that, of course, more than what Mercy was referring to. But she was not to know that, right?

"And you liked watching me, didn't you, Mark?"

Why had her tone dropped again, her voice taking on a throatier kind of purr than what it had boasted before?

"I... Uh..."

"You don't have to lie to me, Mark. You... You want something more. Don't you?"

Continued in part four...

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare8 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Dynamics Pt. 02 Previous Part
Dynamics Series Info

Similar Stories

My Sister Makes Porn, So What Ch. 01 Jake moves in with Kelly, and learns her deepest secret.in Incest/Taboo
My Son's Huge Cock Ch. 01 A mother sees her son's huge cock and becomes obsessed.in Incest/Taboo
The Game of Smoke and Desire Smoking with sister on rooftop.in Incest/Taboo
Happy Birthday Mom Mom's birthday present led to so much more.in Incest/Taboo
Past the Point of No Return A mom's housework triggers fantasy into reality.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories