Past the Point of No Return

Story Info
A mom's housework triggers fantasy into reality.
3.6k words
4.51
66.5k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trigudis
trigudis
728 Followers

Past the Point of No Return

by Trigudis

It snuck up on him like this stealthy thing in the night, then pounced with authority. No, not an alligator or a grizzly bear, but a taboo attraction that Brad Lanier could no longer deny. Brad Lanier, nineteen-year-old college student in pre-law and seemingly "normal" in every way, had developed a serious attraction to Steffi Lanier, his forty-three-year-old mom.

He never saw it coming until he turned eighteen. That's when he took notice of Steffi wearing skimpy clothes around the house or doing household chores such as laundry where he caught her bending over the washing machine wearing attire that turned him on, such as those short, tight skirts she seemed to favor. And there were the times when she went into his room to discuss something, wearing a nightgown. He'd be sitting at his desk, and she'd lounge on his bed, folding her legs under her. Her nightgown would ride up, exposing her crotch, covered only by panties so thin he could almost see through them.

Knowing full-well that it was taboo to sexualize family members, he kept his salacious thoughts to himself. There would be consequences for confiding in his older sister Merle or a friend. Friends would ridicule him and Merle, no doubt, would suggest he run to the nearest psychiatrist. And his dad Clifford...Ohmygod, all hell would break loose. It's a good thing that his parents divorced when Brad entered his senior year in high school. Brad called his dad a "common sense man," meaning that he walked a straight and narrow path, never straying from society's accepted norms of behavior. The divorce was his only "black mark" as far as Brad knew.

Brad wanted to purge his taboo thoughts from his mind. He tried but he couldn't do it. He knew things were getting serious when Steffi became frequent masturbation material. Did she sense what was going on with him? Did she even have a clue? He wasn't sure. He did take some comfort in knowing that he wasn't the only one who thought his mom was hot. Friends he brought over to his house freely admitted it. She was the "older woman" standing at the deli counter or anywhere else in public where both boys and men took notice and women her age admired, if not envied. She was one of those rare women who stayed pretty into middle-age. Steffi's sensuous mouth and prominent cheek bones, not to mention her lovely hazel eyes, almost forced a guy to take a second look.

If you've got it, flaunt it, the saying went, and Steffi Lanier did, without being slutty about it. She wore dresses and skirts that showed off her firm, curvy calves and thighs, and she was seldom seen at the pool or beach wearing anything but a bikini. Once, during a 2022 trip to Ocean City, she even wore a thong. She did it on a dare from Louise, a divorced girlfriend she traveled with. "You'll drive them wild with that sexy booty of yours," Louise said. And she did, judging from those guys of all ages, gawking at her as she traipsed along the beach from beach lounger to ocean and back again.

Yes, Steffi had her admirers, including her own son who found himself drifting toward doing something beyond gawking and fantasizing. The thing is, he didn't know how or where to start. More important, how would Steffi react to something so outrageous? Not very well, he surmised. Sexual attraction, to go toward where the admirer wanted to go, needed someone to meet halfway, and Brad didn't see that happening.

That is, until one day, a Saturday, when Steffi was vacuuming the living room carpet and Brad caught her squatting down, using the machine's extension to vacuum along one of the baseboards. She was wearing a tight, blue denim house skirt, short enough for Brad to see up to her blue panties. He was across the room, sitting on the sofa, watching college football and wearing his typical around the house attire, socks, shorts and a Pittsburg Steeler's jersey. He was into the game, but not so absorbed that he not only noticed but made little effort to hide it. In that moment, getting an eyeful of his mom in that revealing position, exposing her luscious thighs and underwear took priority over action on the gridiron.

Still in the squat position, Steffi looked up, pursed her lips and grinned. "See anything interesting?" she asked.

Nervously, Brad said, "Um, no, mom." He trained his eyes back on the game, embarrassed and figuratively kicking himself, while also feeling an erection coming on.

When Steffi finished her vacuuming, she came over and sat beside him. "Close game," she said after seeing the score between Maryland and Clemson.

Brad nodded, keeping his eyes on the fifty-inch, wall-mounted screen. "A defensive struggle," he said, in reference to the 7 to 7 score going into the fourth quarter.

She crossed her legs, which inched her skirt up a couple inches. She tugged it down, then said, "Look, son, I'm sorry if I embarrassed you."

"Embarrassed me?" His eyes stayed on the game.

She knew he knew but played along. "With my inappropriate comment."

He turned to face her. "About seeing anything interesting, I guess you mean."

"Yes. I shouldn't be saying things like that to you." She sighed. "Look, I think it might be time to talk about something that we're both aware of but makes us skittish to discuss. If you're uncomfortable, let me know and we can save it for another day. Because I'm about to ask you something that's also inappropriate."

"Okay."

She bent forward, sliding her hands over her shapely calves and took a deep breath. "Okay, here goes. Brad, are you attracted to me? Sexually, I mean."

He squirmed on the sofa cushion, then swiveled to his right to face her. "Can I plead the fifth?"

She chuckled, looked at him as if to say, 'you're so cute.' "Of course, you can plead the fifth. As a pre-law student, you know that a judge or jury can't infer guilt on a defendant for refusing to testify."

"Correct."

"But let's be honest. Most people if charged with something they didn't do, would want to testify. I know I would. It only makes sense."

He kept silent, body squirming, eyes on the game.

She continued. "Look, I'm your mom, not some judge or jury You're not on trial here. Like I said, we can save this for another day."

Now was his chance to open up, to reveal his true feelings. He'd been too 'skittish,' as she said, to approach her. But now that she had approached him...

He turned to face her once again. "Mom, I guess from your question you get the idea that I'm attracted to you in ways we both know are taboo."

She lifted her "sexy booty" off the sofa to cross her legs the other way. This time, she let the hem of her skirt stay where it was, halfway up her thighs. "Honestly, I do get that idea because I've caught you looking at me in the way you might look at another woman. At first, it made me uncomfortable. But then, not only did I get used to it, but I also actually enjoyed it. I think that's around the time I came into your room dressed in my nightclothes, skimpy enough to where you could see just about everything. I thought it was cute the way your eyes lit up. Believe it or not, I wasn't trying to tease or seduce you. But watching you gawk, sure got me aroused. Taboo or no taboo."

"You enjoy me gawking at you?"

"I do. Women like to be admired, even if the admirer is her own son. Of course, that doesn't mean a mom should take things further. If you know what I mean."

"Ah, I think I do, mom. But being taboo, like you said, a mom wouldn't try to put the moves on their own offspring. Especially if the attraction goes just one-way."

"One way? Explain."

"Well, I mean, let's say I think you're hot. But, looking at me objectively, you don't feel the same, then it would go no further."

"Looking at you objectively? I assume you mean looking at you the way I might look at another man."

"Yes."

She leaned back, put a hand across her stomach and laughed. "Oh, my, Brad, I couldn't do that no matter how hard I tried. You're my son, for god's sake. Now, that said, that doesn't mean I don't find you attractive. On the contrary, I do. Of course, I'm prejudiced, but you've had enough girlfriends to know that other women would agree. Let me say this. If I met a guy with your athletic physique and boy-next-door charm, I'd be interested. Getting specific, your helmet of brown hair that creeps over your ears, those dark, penetrating eyes and strong chin alone would pique my interest. Plus, you're a nice kid. Growing up, you never gave me fifteen minutes worth of trouble." She reached out and mussed a handful of his hair.

Keeping with the theme of hair, she untied the pile of hair atop her head, letting her full, thick locks fall to their current length, just above her shoulder blades. He found that sexy as hell, the way she shook her head while doing it, and then smiling at him in a way she never did, provocative and seductive. He took it as a not-so-subtle hint that there was something happening here. And he was damn sure he knew what it was.

Still, Brad tried to act nonchalant, keeping his eyes on the screen. Except he wasn't really watching. He was sitting there, letting Steffi take the lead. She rubbed his shoulder and then planted a few kisses on the side of his neck. His cock was growing, along with a mélange of feelings--a dose of anxiety and shame, mixed with wild excitement. The thin gym shorts he wore did nothing to hide his arousal.

Steffi took notice. "Something's growing down there, I see."

Dropping all pretense of interest in the game, he turned to face her. "Mom, can you believe where this is going?"

With the back of her fingers, she lovingly stroked the side of his clean-shaven face. "I didn't expect it, if that's what you mean. Although, at times, I sensed that something like this might be in the works. What I didn't know is how I'd handle the situation. Or how I'd feel about it."

"How DO you feel about it?"

Hand over her chin, she rolled her eyes upward, thinking. Then: "Like I'm in far enough to want to see what happens?" Then, changing from question to statement: "Okay, yes, I'm in far enough to want to see what happens. You're between girlfriends and it's been a long time for me. But it's more than that. Maybe the idea of becoming intimate with my own son should turn my stomach. Instead, it turns me on. What's up with that? Gawd, I'm not sure, and it makes me feel so perverted, but it's the truth. And, from what I see, it's apparent that you can reciprocate those feelings. Ergo, your reaction when I came into your room wearing a nightie that left little to the imagination. Your reaction alone made me feel sexy, turned me on, made me think of dropping my panties, spreading my legs on your bed and taking you inside me." She paused, flipped her hair in back, then continued. "Honey, maybe I shouldn't tell you this, but after returning to my bedroom after one of those times, I was so on fire, so swooning with desire that I...relieved myself."

Wow! That kind of talk--not just the words but in the soft, seductive voice in which she said them--bumped his arousal up a few levels.

Steffi flashed a gratified grin, then placed her hand over his crotch. "Ooo, you've got a big one, don't you? And me...gosh, I can feel how wet my panties are getting without even looking."

She slid her hand up her skirt. "Yeah, I'm soaked, all right. Ohh, baby, I could come just by doing this." She shook her head. "Anyway, how do YOU feel about what's going on here?"

He started to rub her legs, silky-smooth and so arousing even when she's not wearing high heels. "Kind of like you, mom. Like I'm too far in to turn back. Past the point of no return."

"Past the point of no return. Yeah, I'll say! It's getting warm here, and I have a feeling it's going to get a lot warmer."

Steffi got off the sofa, leaned over and gripped the sides of his shorts. "May I?" When she got the nod, she slid shorts and underwear down to his ankles. Then she got on her knees, looked up and said, "I think you know what I'm about to do. Are you okay with it?"

Another nod, and then she began to perform oral. She was experienced when it came to oral sex. She'd done it with her ex and other men. She knew to use her lips only, to keep her potentially abrading teeth out of the way. She also had a keen sense of when a guy was near climax, and she sensed that Brad was close after less than a minute into it. She paused, then said, "You're about to shoot, aren't you?"

Looking down at his fully erect cock, Brad said, "Yeah, you better get some tissues or it'll be all over this seat cushion."

She ran into the kitchen, fetched a handful of tissues and returned. Her timing was impeccable, for moments later, Steffi was wiping him off, in addition to wiping the cum that had sprayed onto her blouse. Wrapping the tissues into a ball to discard, she said, "Wow, that didn't take long."

He nodded, pulling up his clothes. "This is incredibly erotic for me," he said.

"And the feeling's mutual, honey." She lifted her skirt and pushed her index finger inside her panties. "I'm soaked. Feel that."

He reached out and did, dancing his fingers inside her pussy. She began to moan, then rocked back and forth. When her knees began to buckle, she cupped a hand across her forehead and said, "Oh my, I'm getting dizzy. Better sit down." She sat on the edge of the sofa, breathing harder than she did just moments ago. "Whew...that was...unreal." After a moment's pause, she patted his knee and said, "I think we've done all we can do down here. Come on, baby, we need to go upstairs."

Steffi's bedroom was roomy enough to accommodate a desk and a high-backed, black leather desk chair. The chair was roomy enough to accommodate Steffi, with her skirt bunched up around her waist and her legs splayed over the arm rests. Her blue, still moist panties lay on the carpeted floor. Her "immediate needs," as she told Brad, was for him to perform oral sex, and she made it a point by telling him that she had douched "just hours" before.

He dropped to his knees, doing what he'd done for other gals he once dated. He couldn't wait to get naked with Steffi. No matter, doing this would give him enough time to recover to where he'd be ready to take things further.

Steffi made no effort to hide the way she felt: "Ohmygod! Yes! Yes! Ohhh, you're so damn good!"

There was nothing like that sort of positive feedback to motivate him even more. He picked up the pace, slashing and stabbing his tongue in and around her cunt and over her clit and received more superlative sonic praise for his efforts.

"Ohmygod, Brad, you do that so well!" she cried, pumping her pelvis to where her butt moved on and off the seat. "I had no idea." She chuckled. "Of course, how could I when we never did anything like this before? Duh..."

Intelligible words devolved into sounds of erotic pleasure that lead up to her climaxing. "Well, I must say, this is a first," she said, "having a guy lick me to orgasm on this chair. Man, oh man!"

Leaning over, she shook her head, then got up and sat on the edge of her bed, with her skirt still bunched around her waist. She looked at Brad's crotch. His shorts were still on, yet she could still see the obvious sign of arousal bulging in front. "Looks like you're ready to go again," she said, grinning with eager anticipation.

"Beyond ready to go." He began taking down his shorts and underwear. "Mom, I want to make love to you."

She drew him the warmest smile and said, "I was hoping you would." She then began to disrobe. First, her blouse came off, then her bra. Next, she wiggled out of her hip-hugging skirt, letting it fall on the carpet next to her panties. There was nothing more to take off, save for any lingering reservations she harbored for doing this with her own son. If she had any, they quickly blew away like ashes in the wind after she embraced him, pressed her hard nipples against his bare, almost hairless chest and began to kiss him. Then, after parting, she said, "Oh, Brad, I love the feel of your hard cock against my pussy. I can just imagine how it will feel inside me."

Steffi didn't have long to wait, for that's exactly where Brad put his hard cock after they climbed into her big bed. He took top, wedged between her beautiful legs and loving every erotic, sensuous second of it. This was almost too surreal to be believed. She was still his mom and yet she wasn't. More like a sexy, older woman named Steffi who just happened to share the same last name. A weird juxtaposition to say the least, he thought, while his cock did what healthy cocks do, driven to that level of excitement, while his lips and tongue flitted all over, from her tummy to her hard nipples to her lips, and while his olfactory senses inhaled the lovely, intoxicating scent of her as if it was the sweetest perfume he'd ever known. This time, he had more control. This time, the ride would be longer and sweeter, and he felt confident he could hold out long enough for her to climax before he did.

Gleefully, Brad went with Steffi's desire to change positions, her on top, a move that did little to disrupt the rhythm of their bodies, melded by mutual need and desire, as well as by DNA. "Ohmygod, Brad, I love you so much!" she cried, as she bounced up and down, her legs and booty thrusting, her boobs flapping, her brain barely processing this fantastic netherworld she found herself in. The human being she had helped bring into the world was giving her the sort of delight that few women would ever know or want to know. Yet she continued to hump away, way past the point of no return, uninhibited and unapologetic, totally absorbed, her face conveying a feeling of pure, unadulterated joy, right up to when they both climaxed.

*****

Steffi sat on the edge of the bed, swishing a tissue over her bare pussy. Her pretty face still flushed, she looked up at Brad, who stood next to her doing his own cleanup. Then she said, "Honey, we just crossed a line that you and I both know shouldn't be crossed. And to think, it began in such a benign way."

"Benign?"

"Yes. I mean, I had no idea when I began my vacuuming today that we'd end up doing this."

He grinned. "Even when you flashed your blue panties at me?"

Chuckling, she picked up the blue panties in question, then tossed them into a dirty clothes basket a few feet away. "That got you going, didn't it? But no, I sure didn't. I thought it might get a rise out of you but--"

"Oh, did it ever!"

"Yes, but I didn't think it would go any further. On the other hand, in hindsight it was probably inevitable given our mutual attraction. For so long, it was left unsaid between us, though we both sensed it. I guess flashing my panties broke the dam, so to speak. Brad, I can't remember a time when I had more exciting sex."

Brad nodded as he wiped away the remaining fluid from his now flaccid cock. "No, me either. Even with Gina, my last girlfriend. You met her a few times. She was one pretty girl."

"Yes, she was. Great in the sack, you once told me. Why did you two breakup, anyway?"

"We didn't have enough in common out of bed to make it work long-term."

Steffi nodded, then reached up, grabbed Brad's hand and pulled him down beside her on the bed. "Well, that's not the case with us. After today, I think you'll agree that we have loads in common, much more than most moms and sons." She threw an arm around him, giving him a gentle squeeze.

He rubbed her thigh, the one crossed over her leg, swinging slightly. "But most people wouldn't think that's such a good thing. Merle and dad...Jesus, they'd be horrified.

"For sure. But they don't have to know. It'll be our dirty but wonderful little secret. Meanwhile, are you up for showering with me?"

He nodded, then followed her into the bathroom, wondering if he could actually keep their dirty but wonderful little secret.

trigudis
trigudis
728 Followers