Dynamics Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm..."

He purred into her pussy, slipping away, a deeper state of submission washing over him. He didn't need to fight back anymore, didn't need to push any boundaries, not as he languished there, letting the minutes roll on as he took his cues from the tiniest hints and shifts in Mercy's body.

How her breath hitched when his tongue swept over her clit.

The way in which her hips shifted forward ever so slightly when he trailed around the entrance to her sex.

How she yowled when he rammed his tongue in deep, as if he was trying to thrust, as if he thought that he was, in that moment, capable of taking her.

Yet no one could claim Mercy.

She snarled and rolled her hips against his muzzle, needing more, grunting thickly in the back of her throat. His head swirled with passion and he tried to chase the grind of her pussy with his lips and tongue, wanting her, wanting her clit. That was where all the most sensitive nerve endings, as was the case for so many, were centred for her, and he lashed her clit fervently with his tongue, trusting Mercy to be able to take the overload of pleasure.

And yet he could not ignore his own either, even with the weight on his chest, the lack of air reaching his lungs making him sinfully dizzy. He wasn't able to get enough air into his lungs, at that moment, but that was okay, because Mercy would never push him that far, even if the sense of restriction and fluttering tightness in his chest made his cock even harder. He heaved and grunted, his throat tight with emotion, needing something, craving something, even though he hardly even knew how to put it into words.

With her essence, juices trickling from her pussy and soaking the fur of his muzzle, he gasped. Tickles of warm breath wisped over her sex and Mercy looked down at him, keeping an eye on her charge, her brother, at all times.

He groaned, forcing the words out, eyes half-lidded, pupils darting back and forth, though the clamp of her thighs around him didn't allow him to look up.

"Oof... Please... Mercy, please...mark..."

She paused, ears twitching faintly as she listened to him, though his tongue was only a hair's breadth from her pussy still. He wanted to see her orgasm on his muzzle, even then, but he wanted her to claim him, to do what she had started with that little, bristling bite on his neck in the first instance.

"Yes, brother?"

Oh, her purr, it was so seductive, rolling over and through him as he panted and heaved. So tight... So held... So locked down...

He needed it. But he needed to use his words to tell her what he knew that he wanted too.

"Bite..." He blushed hard, cheeks burning. "Bite me... Please... Mark me... You can be...rougher...with me..."

Her eyes seemed to shine with inherent power.

"Good, brother," she praised him, though the pinch of her short claw-like nails biting into his wrists, where she pinned them over his head against the mattress, didn't sound as soft as her words were. "Get me off first."

That was something that he could do and he plunged his tongue back into her sex, dragging it back, over her clit, swirling it around. The motions were one thing, almost mechanic in nature -- but it was the passion and the desire behind pleasing her that really did it for Mercy. The cougar arched her back and panted heavily, rasping out curses and cruder words from a filthy mouth.

And Mark did not care. He was right where he needed to be, eating her out, her juices soaking more and more into his muzzle. It may not have been the mark that he had wanted, not quite yet, but it was a mark of a kind, her arousal sinking into his fur in such a way that the scent of him would remain on him for days if he did not use special shampoos to remove it from his fur. Later, when Mercy had claimed him fully as hers, she would order him, of course, not to do so.

Yet he revelled in her groan as she climaxed, how her yowl ripped itself from her throat as if the cougar was becoming a wild beast, humping and bucking, grunting and heaving, losing herself in passion while he became but a toy for her. A well-loved toy, yes, but one that would still be very well-used, for her needs were ones that came first. He tongued her clit as much as he could, sucking it lustfully between his lips so that he could even more fervently lash it with his tongue, paying her and her body every bit of attention that she needed, his head faint.

He wheezed for breath, pain blossoming across his chest when she pulled back and away from him. She had to realise her own strength, when she bore down on him just like that, though he did not mind it, even though it was exhilarating to not be able to breathe properly, to know that she could control that, a bodily function of taking in oxygen and expelling carbon dioxide, something that would have been automatic if not for her thighs squeezing his shoulders and upper arms.

Mark grunted -- but Mercy was far from done with him, of course. Nothing was stopping her from taking what she wanted from him, not when her dear brother was so willing and submissive before her, and she flipped him. Well, to the extent that there was space to do so in the span of the van, which was still quite tight and cosy for how rough she wanted to be with him.

"Oof!"

He grunted as he was flipped onto his front, heart pounding, driving in his chest. That was hot, so hot, and she pinned him by sitting on his back, wrenching an arm behind his back. His cock was trapped down between the bed and his body, aching fiercely, and there was nothing that he could do about it, not even as both his heart and his arousal surged. He licked his lips, the taste of her still thick in his muzzle, yet he couldn't move, not even as her teeth grazed his shoulder.

Her bite...

He gasped, a sharp pinch of teeth digging into his shoulder. She sank her teeth in and he exulted in it, nearly creaming himself right there and then, heaving and huffing and panting, though the blistering rise of pain came with a heated rush of pleasure too. And no words needed to be said either, not as she claimed him, as she finally marked him as hers, holding his left arm wrenched back behind his back with enough force that her fingers left bruises under his fur.

It was a good thing that fur could hide marks like that rather a lot more than bare skin, as was the case for some anthros without fur, or even reptiles that might have been prone to losing scales or the like under such rough play. Blood trickled faintly between her teeth yet his moans drove her on, biting him again, bruising his flesh too even as her teeth cut into flesh past the frail barrier of his fur.

"Unnngghhhh... Mercy..."

He gave in to her, shuddering and gasping, yet his hard-on was so fervent that he nearly climaxed. Yet he could not, because he was there for Mercy, for his sister, for everything that she wanted to do to him. Yet he could never have anticipated the response that his body gave when she sank her teeth into the scruff at the back of his neck.

It was a part of his body that would only have been useful, to his species, when he was very young, a sort of leftover from how his kind of cougar had been before evolving to walk on two legs. Still, he went limp.

Limp. Just like that.

He grunted, panting heavily, his eyes wide and a little glassy. More of his pre-cum leaked into the bed, though he didn't feel as if he could do anything at all, nothing more than to lie there, even as a sense of softness eased through him. It was as if it was being poured through his veins, slipping through him from head to toe, though he couldn't even twitch a toe.

Her teeth toyed with his scruff, mouthing him, as if she was adjusting her grip on him. Yet, to his intoxicating arousal, he realised that Mercy was laughing at him, even if only lightly. Tonic immobility was a powerful thing and he could not help that he had slumped quite like that, quaking, shivering, just needing her to have him, to hold him.

Even if his arousal was still there, some feeling, tingling and throbbing, returning to his limbs, her teeth leaving his scruff and instead tackling the side of his throat. Her fingers dug into his upper arms, a burst of pain making him moan, though he had never before wanted to lean into a push of pain quite as he did at that moment, head swimming with delight.

It was so crude, so tough... Like he was being beaten up -- and yet his dick, quite honestly, had never been harder. Mark had never been kept on the edge for so long before and left still feeling like he could erupt at any moment, his cock pulsing, throbbing, aching desperately. She could have done anything at all to him and he would have accepted it all with thanks, licking his lips even as he shuddered and grunted, the powerful predator above him snarling.

"Yes... Mine..."

Yes, yes, yes... That was all he wanted, shuddering, half on his side, wrenched there as she released his arm and stopped hauling about to pin him again, straddling his hip so that the wetness of her sex ground into it. He relished in how it soaked into his fur, hips twitching, tail trying to flick, though Mark did not really need to. He would serve her again, please her, as and when she wanted it, though Mercy was more than capable of releasing him (or not) as and when she pleased.

Thankfully for the cougar, his sister's need was greater than even his, even though she lavished furious, biting, snapping attention on his neck, his shoulder, leaving marks behind. There were the pricks of her teeth, where the sharp points had sunk into his flesh, but it was as if she was holding back, her tail swinging back and forth, curling and twitching, losing herself right there in the moment.

"Mmmph..."

She groaned into his shoulder, her own rounding, hunching forward, losing herself right there and then. But she needed him, snarling, dragging him onto his back while Mark panted heavily and stared adoringly at her, the cougaress lifting her hips into position.

It took him a moment to realise just where he was, on his back, the mattress soft beneath him even though his body, very pleasantly, ached and throbbed. Pain seemed to make pleasure all the more stringent for how it presented itself and he moaned openly as she knelt on his paws, pinning them under her knees right at his side.

"Yesssss..." Mercy hissed, though it was hard for her not to let her lips quirk in a smile. "You fight so wonderfully... But to have you limp under me too, brother... Mmm. There's nothing like that."

He moaned and nodded, though he liked the other side, yes, very much so, letting her position his hard shaft up at her entrance. The length of his cock seemed like a small treat for her after all that she had done so far, dwarfing him with her muscle, and yet Mercy took it anyway. As was her right, slamming down onto him the very moment that his tip caught in her folds, for she more than knew the limits of her own body.

"Ah!"

She yowled, humping down against him, as if she was ignorant to his need, that he was so close to the edge already. Her dark lips peeled back from her teeth as she snarled, rising and falling on his cock as if it was all that she had wanted. Even though that would not have been accurate, no, not as passion overwhelmed her.

For, while it was submission that Mark longed for, it was domination that sang to her soul in just the way that she needed. And that was just why they fit together just so, Mercy bowing down over his body as she wrenched his arms up, lining up his forearms together above his head, holding him there forcibly.

Not because she had to, of course, but because she wanted to. There was a significant difference.

Mark heaved, head pounding with desire. He needed more, wanted more, though he didn't want to lose himself, no, not yet. Even as his cock throbbed and she viciously attack the front of his throat and shoulders with her teeth, taking on another angle, lusting for it, feeling how his strength faded.

Though she could have merely pressed down on his chest to dominate him and control his breathing, using her weight and strength, she tried a new tact. He blinked, a leather belt sliding around his neck as Mercy held him tightly, pulling it tauter and tauter. His groan told her what she needed to hear as she yanked it tight, cutting off his ability to breathe, gasping, grunting and groaning. She could loosen her hold at any time, but the cup of the leather would remind him of exactly how much control she had over him.

It was all that he needed, to be there before her, even though...he was sure that he could take more. He had to tell her that, his safe word the furthest thing possible from his mind, growling and grunting, lips parted, though she had her right paw on his throat again, gripping and squeezing, watching him intently as he wheezed. She licked her lips and, for a moment, he caught a glimpse of the teeth that had been sunk into him only a moment ago.

His heart lurched.

He needed her.

"If I bite you harder," she hissed huskily, tail sweeping back and forth, "I'll leave scars. Do you consent?"

She loosened her grip on the belt around his neck only enough for him to breathlessly answer, gulping at air.

"Ah... Yes... Yes!"

He cried out as she sank her teeth into his neck all over again, ripping into his body, though she did not cause true harm. Well, it depended on whether one counted a scar as "true harm" or not, though it would not restrict him in any way, not where it was placed. At the crux of her shoulder and his neck, her fangs sank in, biting deeply, tasting his blood, though there was no tender sweep of her tongue up and over the point that she had bitten, not that time.

It was just as well the belt was not a thick one... He wouldn't have wanted, even then with his lungs aching for air, her to lose access to his neck for those bites, no. Not when the leather bit as viciously, the lack of air bringing everything, every tiny little sensation, into stark definition.

There would be a big scar left there and, where it was placed, there was no way that he could hide it. Mark howled and thrust up against her, though Mercy pinned his hips down to the bed with her body, squeezing her thighs around him as if she was a cowboy wrestling a steer to the ground. Even if she didn't need to use brute force against him, she did it anyway -- because it made them feel good.

He climaxed inside her as he submitted to her bite, some part of his body fighting back, even as Mercy hissed and snarled at him to stop fighting her. It clearly exhilarated the cougar, however, and he did not feel that she was frustrated at him, so he drove through it anyway, letting bliss swamp him. It was oddly not as satisfying as that marking bite of hers, however, even as she bit again, taking her strong jaws around his right shoulder to leave another deep, crushing, crunching bite there, another scar that he would trace and remember the tale of later.

Maybe the fur would grow back over it enough to cover it, or maybe it wouldn't. Either way, the cougar would revel in the mark that his sister had given him, the claiming, mating bites, how she had fucked him so roughly, so furiously, that anyone might have thought it non-consensual. If not for the consent between them, of course, all that they had agreed to beforehand, establishing boundaries and a safe word.

For Mercy would be Mercy and he would forever be as he was, learning and letting her lead him into the play between domination and submission. The bite shifted, closing on his throat, though that moment was for the cougar female and her alone as he throbbed and bucked his hips weakly, not fighting, just submitting, even as pleasure overwhelmed him.

His vision greyed out at the edges as her jaws, that time, clamped entirely around his throat above the line of the belt, teeth digging in, closing down, restricting him more and more. His chest heaved and his fingers twitched and yet Mark could not bring himself to truly fight back against her, not when it made him feel like he was climaxing all over again, pain tautening in his chest while his throat ached and ached and ached.

Yet it would ache just as much if her teeth were not sunk into his throat, wheezing, squeezing his windpipe so divinely. The belt loosened, her teeth cutting off his ability to breathe, though he still struggled for it, regardless. The body would fight back, after all, even if he wanted to submit everything he had to her and more.

They forgot dinner that night, exploring one another's bodies, though Mark very much felt that he got more of a workout from it than Mercy did. Especially as the sexy, powerful cougar swapped positions on top of him, sixty-nining him with his cock at her lips. He had plumped up, partway, by then, but she was exploring him only, teasing him and thwarting him with his oversensitivity, how delicate his cock was in the aftermath of climaxing just once. Mark didn't even think that he would be able to get off for a second time but he squirmed and kicked and fought until she growled at him.

"Stay still, brother."

There was a delicious "threat" in her voice, the kind of threat that he wanted to see just how far she could go with. Yet the cougar merely pinned him once again with a knee on his chest, bearing down into it until he grunted and wheezed under her weight and muscle. She knew just where to press down to exert the most pressure, his eyes rolling from the air deprivation, though he squeezed her legs reassuringly. He would have done something to show her that he needed a break if it came to that, though that was not something that ever came to light. Not that first time together, not that night, not as her rough tongue pleasurably tormented his oversensitive cock, the throbbing ache of it locking him in place as much as the physical restriction of his body did.

He doubted that there would ever be a need for bondage when it came to Mercy... She had come into her own and all he could do was squirm and pant while she forced a broken kind of orgasm from him, even if it had him swimming in mindless, softening submission. Dimly, he was aware of his tongue lavishing attention on her clit, circling and lapping and flicking up and down, bringing her to climax, though she had sat on his face for that one again, facing back down the length of his body.

His chest shuddered, once again able to ease air into his body, dragging and scraping at it. She could have him, his scruff aching, wanting again her teeth at his throat, the pressure of her teeth clamping down, even cutting off his ability to breathe with her jaws for longer, perhaps even edging him. There was much to be explored, though the cougar took the time afterwards with him.

After all, she had hurt him and her fingers could be just as gentle on him, sitting him up and checking him over, ensuring that her bruises had not done any lasting damage. As much as he might have wanted those permanent marks, it was clear that that was something that Mark was going to ask for.

Unless it becomes a part of your agreement.

But that was something that he was going to have to discuss with her first -- and deal with another day. It was too much to go into right then, even as Mercy talked to him and rubbed his shoulders where her teeth had not sunk in, tending to the cuts and even praising him for holding up to her brutality so well.

"You did wonderfully, brother... I never imagined that you would be like that, and with me."

She kissed his lips softly, soothing the bruises there with her tongue, and he moaned into her touch, eyelids fluttering, coming back to reality. Everything hurt a little more when he swam away from sub-space, yet he had to come down from that beautiful high sooner or later, to let her take care of him.

She held a straw to his lips, bidding him to drink water and, afterwards, to nibble on a snack bar, just to make sure that he regained his strength. But his sister was there for him the whole time, even if he didn't want to eat, with a warm, caring smile, drawing him in snugly to her arms and her body, though, that time, she did not squeeze him hard enough to hurt.