Dynamics Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aftercare too was just as important as rougher play itself. That was something that Mark was yet to learn.

But he had her to take care of him. All as he languished in slumber, needing Mercy to draw the bedsheets over him as he drifted off. Mark, however, no longer had to hide how his eyes lingered on her form, how he admired her strength, her obvious power, not when such changes and a shift in the balance between them had already come to pass.

His body ached fiercely. And, still, the cougar slept with a smile on his muzzle, his tail longingly laid out over his sister's thigh.

The next day dawned bright and the siblings emerged from the camper van yawning and rubbing their eyes, even though Mark was back in an oversized T-shirt of Mercy's and the underwear he had been wearing the day before. He would need a shower soon, but Mercy stretched out her back with a crack and a grin, glancing over at him.

Mark knew that he was worse for wear, his fur ruffled up in the wrong direction in places, needing a good brush from head to toe. The bite mark at his throat was the most obvious, though he had cleaned it up some, even if it would not stiffen and tighten too much over time.

The relationship between them, of course, had been forever changed and, even then, he did not know where their time together would go. They had a lot to talk about with the raunchy evening of sex that had spun out between them and the lust that had been building before, what had simmered and been stoked right up into a full-blown fire... Yet that could come in time.

"Let's get breakfast, brother."

Mercy grinned, nudging his shoulder and laughing aloud from sheer delight when he flinched and groaned. To leave marks like that... It made her genuinely warm all through, comfortably sated on all fronts. He was still sensitive, of course, and was going to be until the bruises settled down again. The funny thing was that, with Mercy, he didn't think that he ever wanted to be without those bruises ever again. And if she was willing to leave even more permanent marks on him, with her teeth and claws too, that would be something that Mark would be very much willing to explore.

In their changing dynamics, the illicit nature of their relationship, there was much left to be explored...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare9 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Dynamics Pt. 03 Previous Part
Dynamics Series Info

Similar Stories

Then it Dawned on Me Brother and sister fuck outside after trip to strip club.in Incest/Taboo
Outback Affairs In the remote outback, love is found at home.in Incest/Taboo
Trying to Get Along with My Sister Brother and Sister find themselves roommates in their 40's.in Incest/Taboo
"Ho-Ho-Ho, Merry Christmas...." I rescue Santa and he gives me powers to seduce any woman...in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Makes Porn, So What Ch. 01 Jake moves in with Kelly, and learns her deepest secret.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories