All Comments on 'Dynasty... The True Story... Really?'

by Emirus

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved it

Great. Always hoped for a story with Krystle and Kirby. Would like more. A bit of Fallon, Sammy Jo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

A good story, can remember the series. My only problem? A "text"? IN 1983? Come on!!! Mobile phones were the size of house bricks in the LATE 80's, with the battery life of next to nothing!! Unless it was a "car-phone" with its breeze-block sized battery pack. Hard to fit in a purse, I'm sure you'll agree? That really is my only gripe. Otherwise, 4 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More please

First, as to the cell phone issue, those of us who paid attention will note you said in the beginning that cell phones as we know them didn't exist in the 80s, but you needed it for storyline purposes.

Now, I also wish to see more of this. It was witty, funny, and hot, a rare combo. I would like to hopefully see some of erotica's biggest sellers, girl on girl and incest. You know in the real world of the rich and decadent, that these things go on; certainly in a fictitious setting they could. I mean have you seen the video clips of Kendall and Kylie Jenner. They cover both categories in on hot package. There are several clips of them kissing and even one of Kylie putting her hand down Kendall's pants and rubbing her pussy. If these two real life sisters do it, certainly we can see Alexis and Krystle, Alexis and Caress, Colby and Sammy Jo, etc.

I do remember the Dallas/ Bobby Ewing show. It was the 80s version of the Sopranos and Game of Thrones endings. It managed to piss off all its fans like those shows did. Lol. I like how you threw that in there. But now you should run with that. Cross over those two shows from different networks set in different cities. You have a great base here. Hope you add to it. And ignore the cellphone comment from the other anon.

EmirusEmirusalmost 5 years agoAuthor

Response to Anon 1.

“By the way I know cellphones, as we know them, didn’t exist in the 1980’s but I needed it for the plot.”

The above statement is what I wrote in the explanatory introduction. It really is disappointing when you spend hours writing a story and a reader gives it a 3 (as in this case) instead of a 4 because they didn’t read the explanation and also doesn’t know the difference between a conversation and a text. But at least you seem to have enjoyed the story which is what it’s all about.

Response to Anon 2.

Thank you. I saw Joan Collins on a chat show talking about Dynasty and that’s what prompted the story. Which is why it’s mainly about Alexis. Your comment is the point of why all writers do what they do. To please the reader.

EmirusEmirusalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you more please

I think 99+% of readers will have read the cellphone comment in the introduction but, just in case anyone else missed it, I thought I would make it clear.

I had written a final scene with a threesome in the shower, Alexis and Caress “getting it on” in the bedroom, Ralph being subjected to a spit roast and then being fucked by both Alexis and Caress with a strapon, Caress fucking him in the bedroom (just like her sister she fucks men, men don’t fuck her) and then the three of them going for another shower and encountering Bobby Ewing.

I deleted that ending because I didn’t want anyone accusing me of writing porn. By writing it as I have done, with so many characters, I hoped it would come across as erotic and hot and how some super rich might behave. No condoms in the 1980’s, of course.

I hadn’t intended writing a sequel but you have made me think. Possibly beginning with the deleted scene I’ve described for the continuity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Suggestions

I think you did a really good job, but I have a couple of suggestions. I think you could be more descriptive when it comes to the women’s bodies and I think you should add a couple of money-shots if you do a sequel. And also, you missed a big opportunity with Sable there, just cutting it off, but there’s always time in the sequel. Good job so far

EmirusEmirusalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Anon - suggestions

I admit describing a woman’s nude body is not something I find easy to do. Probably something I should make a determined effort to do but I’ve always been concerned about being unrealistic and cliched. As for Sable I answered that suggestion above.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous