E - A Spanking Story (Husband/wife)

Story Info
Husband punishes wife for leaving gas tank on E.
1.3k words
4.27
31.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Please note this is a consenting domestic discipline dynamic between a husband and wife who practice consensual non-consent. There is no sexual content in this story. The honorific used in this here is 'Sir'**

It was dark and rainy, the roads were slick and reflective. Wrex knew I hated driving my car in the rain, it was low to the ground and didn't handle wet roads well.

"Take the SUV, I'll drive your car home."

"Thank you," I didn't hesitate.

He tugged me in for a kiss. "Drive safe."

"You, too."

I pulled out of the parking lot and my phone rang. It was him.

"Hey did I forget something?"

"You drove here on E!?"

Shit. He hated when I did that. But I happened to know for a fact that I had another 30 miles left in the tank.

"It's fine, I was going to get gas on my way home. I can do it when I get back."

"It's not fine, how many times have I told you not to drive on E?"

"It's not even all the way on E yet, it still has two bars!"

He paused for a moment before calmly saying "I'm going to the gas station. We will discuss this further when I get home." He hung up.

Fuck. I turned the music up and tried not to think about that discussion, but my thoughts kept pulling me back. This one definitely wasn't going to be fun.

I got home and sat in the car for a bit, catching up on socials. I lost track of time and I heard him pull up next to me. I looked over and smiled shyly, but he only returned a stern look. I swallowed hard and considered sleeping in the car tonight. But he had a spare key. I reluctantly made my way inside.

He didn't say anything. He took everything in stride, hanging the keys, petting the dog, draping his jacket over a stack of boxes.

I scanned the cluttered room, our things packed and ready to be moved. The jar of punishment rice was sitting on the table waiting to be packed. It hadn't been yet 'just in case,' he said. In fact, none of our toys had been packed yet. The cane waited in the other room. So did the heavy oak paddle. Somehow, both the cane and paddle were better than rice. I darted my eyes away from the jar, hoping he wouldn't notice.

"Thank you for getting gas," I said sweetly, an attempt to soften him.

That look again. I squirmed under his gaze alone.

"Let's get this over with. Bedroom. Pants off."

I let out a secret sigh of relief as I walked past the jar of rice into the bedroom. But that relief didn't last long as I realized it was either bare cold swats with the paddle or cane. Plus the fact that my traitor of a cunt was about to get off on it, and there's no way in hell that he was going to let me come tonight.

Uggghhh. I was suddenly angry. Why was I even being punished for this? I know I agreed to certain rules but this one didn't seem fair. I knew that car and how long I could drive it on E. He was being overdramatic. I peeled off my jeans, but left my panties on.

He walked in and went to the drawer that kept our implements, pulling out the heavy oak paddle that had holes drilled in it and metal ball bearings. I winced. There was a limit to my masochist enjoyment with this paddle. When applied with enough force, and without warmup, it was very hard to take. I knew he was about to push my limits with it, as we agreed on when it came to punishment spankings.

"That's cute," he said as he slid my panties down, letting them fall around my ankles. It was worth a shot.

I felt the smooth wood tap against my bare skin. His hand on the small of my back.

"Why are you being punished?"

I was still angry. I knew this wasn't the time or place to be a smart-ass, but I couldn't help it.

"Because someone can't look at the gas tank as part full instead of almost empty."

He scoffed. "Hope that was worth it."

WHACK

It was not. I immediately broke position, knees buckling and hands flying back.

"Back in position," he boomed.

I quickly returned. He had me fairly well trained to stay still, always adding more swats whenever I broke. But my pain reflexes moved me involuntarily on that last swat.

"Let's try that again. Why are you being punished?

I was even more angry now. But suddenly smarter. "Because I drove the car on empty," I said through gritted teeth.

WHACK

"Why don't I want you driving on E?"

I tried to time my response to give my ass a break, but had to be careful not to pause too long and earn an encouragement swat.

"Because I could run out of gas and you'd have to come rescue me."

WHACK

"Why else?"

"Because it's rude to you if you take the car and there's no gas left."

WHACK

"Why else?"

I was holding back tears at this point. Angry tears and pain tears. My cunt was already dripping - the fucking betrayal.

"Um... because it's not good for the car."

WHACK

"What's the most important reason I don't want you driving the car on E?"

I hesitated too long. I couldn't find the words he wanted to hear.

WHACK

WHACK

"What happens if you run out of gas somewhere unsafe? What happens if your phone is dead and I can't find you? And it usually is dead."

He gave me no time to respond. And I didn't have an answer.

WHACK

"What if it's freezing outside and you're in gym clothes with no coat because you're 'just running from the car to the door'?"

WHACK

"What if you run out of gas on the freeway during rush hour and you can't get to the shoulder in time?"

WHACK

Tears rolled down my cheeks as my anger dissipated. I realized now how important this rule was to him, and how breaking it made him feel. I didn't feel anger anymore. I felt remorse.

"I'm sorry."

"Are you going to drive on E anymore?"

"No, Sir."

"When are you going to get gas from now on?"

"When it gets down to a quarter tank."

WHACK

WHACK

WHACK

"If I see the car on E again, you're getting double what you just got and 200 lines. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir."

"You're going to give me 100 lines by tomorrow when I get home from work. 'I will not drive on E.' Got it?"

"Yes, Sir."

"You may stand up."

I did and immediately turned into his chest, burying my face in him and wiping my tears on his shirt. He stroked my hair and kissed the top of my head, then lifted my chin up and landed a kiss on my lips.

"Go get ready for bed and I'll rub lotion on you when you're done."

I did, and we spent the rest of the night cuddling in bed. We have a no touch rule after punishment spankings, which is arguably worse than the spanking itself. But I endured, and we both woke up the next morning with no resentment or anger. Just love.

---

Thank you for reading! Please vote if you enjoyed this story. I'm welcoming feedback and requests

As a reminder, this dynamic is consensual and negotiated. If you are new to BDSM, regardless of your role (Dom, sub, switch, etc.), please make sure you practice SCC and RACK.

Safe, Sane, Consensual

Risk-Aware Consensual Kink

MY INBOX IS OPEN FOR ANYONE EXPERIENCING ABUSE OR UNSURE IF THEY ARE BEING ABUSED IN THEIR DYNAMIC. I will listen to you without judgement and will not offer advice unless you ask for it.