All Comments on 'E - A Spanking Story (Husband/wife)'

by LettiLustcraft

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story, a perfect example of DD. That said I despise the “punishment rice” concept, my personal opinion is that it’s an unnecessarily cruel punishment. For me I see it as hurting someone just for the sake of hurting them. I’m not in a DD relationship so I’m sure that I don’t understand all of the nuances but BDSM is something I enjoy with my husband. We’re both switches.

Thanks for sharing, Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it. I bet you think twice about letting the car get on E. It is a bad habit of mine and one my husband and I have had many a “moment “ over. I often say punishment is a good motivator but the love and care he clearly has for you keeps you submissive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have threatened my wife with spanking over the empty gas tank! spanking4fun2@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved the story l loved getting spanked as well when l do things that l get caught out with l get a good spanking reading your story has got me all wet loved it

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

this is exactly the dynamic I have with my wife but I am the one who gets spanked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLettiLustcraft@LettiLustcraft
Letti Lustcraft is an erotic romance author whose work focuses on kink positivity and healthy D/s dynamics. She has a Master's degree focusing on population health and is passionate about sexual well-being and sex education. She is a feminist and LGBTQIA+ advocate and ally. ...