All Comments on 'E-Beth Ch. 04'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
me71me71almost 15 years ago
AWWWWWW!!!

Loved it! However I couldn't be certain it was going to end positively. Now I can go back and thoroughly enjoy rereading it! *wipes brow* Whew!

Romantic1Romantic1almost 15 years ago
Marvelous, Simply Marvelous!

I'm a sucker for happy endings! Love this story. Hope to see what the foursome mentioned just at the end of this section turns out to be -- perhaps a fivesome? Happy dance!

AuralFixAuralFixalmost 15 years ago
AMAZING!!!!

I'll comment more later when I'm properly signed in, but I just finished all 4 installments...you are a gifted writer and an inspiration to a fledgling wannabe like me... THANK YOU for a provocative, enveloping escape...WELL DONE! xo :)

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Fabulous Series!!!!

That was another fabulous chapter that you wrote about the series. I like the way described Teddy and Elizabeth finally getting back together after the problems that they had with trust. I also enjoyed the way you reintroduce Stella back into the relationship with them. I enjoyed how Teddy propose to Elizabeth and the shock that she had to find out he was rich and was part owner of the Company. I would love to see another chapter about the wedding and they found between the five of them. There was a great story that you wrote and I enjoyed. Thank you for writing it.

notbatmannotbatmanalmost 15 years ago
awesome

HA! I knew he was someone's son, but I did guess wrong. I thought he was going to be E-Beth's boss's son, not the CEO's son. Still, great story. I love how you entertwine great sex with great plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Stella's story, please

I loved the story. But just like E-Beth, Stella deserves her dedicated series. Please write one for us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent, a little request though

You are an amazing writer.

I would love to see a series like this for amber in the future.

Book of David was just amazing, the best story i ever read and i read loots. It would be nice to have secondary stories for the rest of the characters as well.

I am anxiously expecting them!

All the best and never stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

another great job...!!!!! I kind of figured Teddy would be what he was in the end somehow.... you did a great job bringing this all together especially the way you set up the story from "The Book of David"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm smiling

I laughed, cried, smiled, and then really smiled.

A great addition to "The Dook of David"

Also a great story.

Thankyou...

ABQDUDEABQDUDEover 10 years ago
THANKS

I always felt that e-beth would find a great guy. It made me even happier that she was able to find a good friend to share her man with.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
AWESOME!!!!!!

Totally awesome tale...E-Beth finally gets what she deserves!!!! It would be really great to have them get together with David and Amber!!!!

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessabout 10 years ago
fantastic!

I second the request for a side story for Stella, she would make an amazing match for Eric, Elizabeths brother if he's not still with Maria!

Great stories both this and book of david. Both have high emotional intensity, hot sex and the HEA ending that leaves the reader feeling happy and fulfilled. But I realllly was hoping to see thier wedding not just the engagement, it would be a great place for Eric and Stella to meet don't you think? :D

elrayo41elrayo41over 8 years ago
SEXY CINDERELLA AND BEAUTY AND THE BEAST

CONGRATULATION! You certainly know your way around a sentence. This is one of the best-written stories on this site. The way you kept the tension on high throughout the four chapters made the story better than many thrillers at keeping us turning pages. And while we know this is essentially a fantasy, the characters and plot are unique and believable. WELL DONE!

MedicalpeteMedicalpeteabout 8 years ago
Weaving

Great flowing story, really interesting and intriguing to the end. Good side issues for added interest. Really enjoyed this story. THANK YOU.

dawg997dawg997almost 3 years ago

Tremendous work! It's like these people are real, not simply characters in a story.

Bravo, BD. Bravo.

LoveemcurvyLoveemcurvyover 2 years ago

Absolutely great spin-off story!

After finishing The book of David, I expected E-Beth to zoom into her experimental phase after their break-up. But I'm actually thrilled about how you've managed to give E-Beth's great, sweet character the happily-ever-after she deserves, without a single dull passage in the story. Magnificently written! Thanks for sharing this with us!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this. Normally id complajn about how far to short the story was but this was perfect. It ties in great to where E- Beth leaves us in The Book of David and it never loses the chracter she was buold under in that story. For all the time put into David its amazing how your able to give E- Beth the spotlight in the sections she shares with David. The ending is a little rushed, it almost feels like you had another chapter planned but decided to just put a bow on it after 4 instead. 5 stars as always none the less awesome awesome call back ending as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
7898 Followers
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

E-Beth Ch. 03 Previous Part
E-Beth Series Info