e-Friends with e-Benefits Pt. 01

Story Info
Single lady finds a friend online.
8.3k words
4.67
6.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey guys, I've been thinking about writing this one for awhile. It's a little different, but I hope you like it! If there's interest, I'll keep it going. It starts out slow, but I think the buildup is a good thing. If you're reading my other series, don't worry! This one won't slow down the release of the next chapter. I'm already working on it. As always, everyone involved in sexual activity is at least eighteen years old, and this is a world with out STI's.

-Witty

Molly Sullivan's alarm wakes her up early Monday morning. Grumbling, she reaches over and taps her phone, ending the annoying buzzing noise. Sitting up, the beautiful brunette raises her arms high above her head as she stretches and yawns. Her large breasts strain against the fabric of the t-shirt she fell asleep in, her hard nipples clearly visible.

Throwing the covers off her body, Molly blinks the sleep out of her pretty, green eyes before hopping out of bed. Tucking a strand of long, brown hair behind her ear, she pads barefoot to the bathroom of her small apartment. She begins her morning ritual by peeing and then brushing her teeth.

Molly removes her t-shirt and panties, leaving herself completely nude. She then turns on the shower and steps under the spray. Soaping up her nude frame, Molly lets the suds coat her skin, cleaning her young body. The spray then washes the suds away.

Once she's clean, Molly reaches into the small basket attached to the shower wall and pulls out a small pink object, her vibrator. She doesn't masturbate often, but she is feeling particularly lonely today.

Switching on the vibrator, Molly spreads her legs and slowly eases the masturbatory aid between them. She lets out a soft moan when the tip of the vibrator comes in contact with her clit. Her other hand grips the shower wall to steady herself as she lets the vibrator work its magic.

"Mm, fuck!" she gasps out.

After using the vibrator for several minutes, Molly tenses up in orgasm. She lets out a series of rapid moans and pants as water cascades all around her. Only then does she remove the vibrator from her vulva and turn it off.

Molly puts the vibrator away and shuts off the shower. She then towels off her nude body before heading back to her bedroom. Plopping down onto the bed, her large breasts press into the sheet as she kicks her legs in the air. Molly grabs her phone to check her messages.

Kate: Good morning, Sunshine!

Molly: Hmph!

Kate: Well, someone needs to get laid!

Molly: Is sex all you think about?

Kate: Yes.

Rolling her eyes, Molly puts her phone down and gets out of bed. Heading to her dresser, she fishes out clean clothes for the day. Once she's fully dressed, she heads into her kitchen to heat up something quick for breakfast. Sipping on a cup of coffee, Molly eats her breakfast while texting her best friend.

Molly: I don't wanna go in today :(

Kate: Did someone not get enough sleep?

Molly: Eh. I slept enough.

Kate: Valentine's Day getting you down?

Molly: It's not until Sunday!

Kate: Yeah, but it's still that time of year!

Molly: I guess.

Kate: What did you do all weekend? I hope you didn't just mope around your apartment!

Molly: I went to my brother's game on Friday. Then I spent Saturday with my mom. Sunday, I stayed in and did laundry.

Kate: Exciting.

Molly: What did you do?

Kate: Got laid!

Molly: Of course you did.

Kate: It was soooo good, Molly! I hooked up with two guys at a party Saturday night.

Molly: Two?!

Kate: Yup! It was awesome. I never didn't have dick in me. If one guy was using my mouth, another was fucking me up the ass. They couldn't stop themselves from keeping their dicks wet.

Molly: You're crazy.

Kate: Just because you haven't gotten laid in two years, doesn't mean you need to spoil the fun for the rest of us!

Molly: Two years isn't that long...

Kate: Molly, we're 24 and fucking gorgeous. We should be going out every weekend.

Molly: I go out every weekend!

Kate: Yeah, to family events, to the movies, or maybe with me to the bar, but you always leave alone. You and I could pick up some guy, take him back to one of our apartments, and blow his mind. Or a guy for each of us ;)

Molly: I love you, Kate, but that's not my idea of a good time.

Kate: Your loss!

Molly: I need to get ready for work, you slut ;P

Kate: Guilty as charged ;)

Finishing her coffee, Molly places her dirty dishes in the sink before grabbing her bag and heading out the door. Starting her car, Molly checks her reflection in the rear view mirror before pulling out of the parking lot and heading to the law firm where she and Kate work as paralegals.

During the drive in to work, Molly contemplates Kate's words. Maybe she's right and Molly is feeling down because of Valentine's Day. This one won't be any different from all the others; she still won't have a Valentine. She never has. Molly has a very strong personality, except for when it comes to sex. She just isn't comfortable around someone in a romantic setting. She is convinced she never will be. Kate would never understand if she knew the truth.

"Dumb dumb dumb, you're being dumb." Molly chastises herself as she drives, trying to shake away the bad thoughts.

Several people say 'hi' or 'good morning' to Molly as she walks through the front door. She really is stunning in her business attire, with her long, light brown hair halfway down her back. Soon, she makes it to her cubicle and finds that it isn't empty.

"Oh, h-hi! I mean, good morning, Molly." stammers a young, dark-haired guy.

"Good morning, Jake." Molly says, smiling politely as she sets her bag down on her desk.

Jake, the IT guy, has a huge crush on Molly. Molly isn't interested in him like that, but is always nice to him. He's definitely a good friend. It's cute how nervous he gets around her. Currently, he's setting up the monitor on her desk.

"W-we, uh, we got these new monitors in." Jake explains, "They're supposed to only be for the lawyers, but we had an extra and I thought you might like it."

"Aw, thanks Jake!" says Molly with a smile.

"You're welcome!" Jake says with a blush.

"Hi Molly, hi Jake!" a feminine voice says.

Turning, Jake and Molly see a stunning blonde standing at the entrance to Molly's cubicle. Molly's best friend, Kate, is a short, petite blonde with average-sized breasts. She smiles at Jake and Molly, her baby-blues lighting up.

"Well, don't you two look cute together?" Kate asks, leaning up against the side of the cubicle.

"Thanks!" Jake exclaims as Molly glares.

"How was your weekend, guys?" asks Kate.

"Oh, it was good!" Jake answers.

"Mine was pretty good." Molly answers.

"I'll leave you two lovebirds alone." Kate says as she winks at Molly before spinning and heading towards her own cubicle.

"Thanks again for the new monitor, Jake." Molly says.

"Oh, you're welcome." Jake says with a smile. "I'll just take the old one. Bye, Molly."

"Bye, Jake." Molly says with a smile and a wave.

Molly watches Jake leave with the old monitor before turning to her computer and starting it up. Stifling a yawn, Molly logs into her email and starts checking work messages. She works for several minutes before checking her phone.

Jake: It was nice seeing you this morning, Molly.

Molly: You too, Jake.

Jake: Enjoy the new monitor!

Molly: Thank you again!

For a few hours, Molly works. She looks up legal briefings and checks email. In addition, she files paperwork and helps the attorney she works for. Whenever she has a spare minute, she checks her phone and texts with Kate.

Kate: So, did he ask you out?

Molly: I told you, I'm not interested in Jake.

Kate: Why not?

Molly: I'm just not comfortable enough around him.

Kate: Lame.

Molly: Why don't you date him?

Kate: Because, it isn't my tits he can't keep his eyes off of ;)

Molly: You may have a point :)

Kate: I'm still sooo jealous of those sweater puppies.

Molly: Thanks, I guess ;P

Kate: Got plans for tonight?

Molly: Gonna take a nice bubble bath when I get home, then probably just playing around on my phone. You?

Kate: Eh. It's a work night, so not really. Wanna grab a quick drink at the bar before heading home?

Molly: Sure.

Kate: Great!

Before long, it's time for lunch. Kate and Molly take their bagged lunches and find a quiet table alone in the staff room. The two best friends eat and chat about random, inconsequential topics for an hour, before it is time to go back to work.

Once work is done, Molly and Kate each head to their own car and drive to the local bar. They find two seats at the bar and each order a drink, as well as an appetizer to share. It's a nice, relaxing outing after work.

The two girls enjoy their time together. At one point, a couple of guys sitting at a nearby table buy them a couple of drinks. However, they both politely turn the boys down, preferring to enjoy each others company tonight.

After a couple hours, it's time to go home. Kate and Molly split the bill and then go their own separate ways. Soon, Molly is pulling into the parking lot of her apartment building. She then heads inside and drops her bag off as soon as she gets in the door.

Stripping out of her clothes, Molly heads to the bathroom. Turning on the water, she fills the bathtub with water and a layer of bubbles. She then slowly gets in, letting out a contented sigh as she feels the hot water over her naked body.

Molly soaks for about twenty minutes before deciding she's had enough. Letting the water drain from the tub, Molly stands up and steps onto the mat beside the tub. She wraps a towel around her naked body and slowly dries off. Then she puts on a t-shirt and a pair of panties so she can relax for the rest of the night.

Relaxing includes a movie and a nice, quiet dinner alone. She then watches a television show until it is almost time for bed. Deciding to kill a little more time before sleeping, Molly hops into bed and takes out her phone.

She ends up watching videos online. Random stuff, going from topic to topic, depending on what catches her fancy. Eventually though, she ends up watching videos about one of the many tragedies in the recent past. Hearing about people dying in terrorist attacks makes the compassionate girl upset. Soon, she is softly crying.

Wiping away her tears, Molly decides she needs to find someone to talk to. Kate has apparently already gone to bed, unfortunately. None of her other friends are around either. Then Molly remembers one of her favorite sex chat websites. Since Molly isn't comfortable with in-person romance, sex chats have been her source of intimacy for years.

Using her favorite username; "Bye." Molly logs on to one of the sites and is immediately presented with a wall of text.

10InchDick: Any sluts wanna get fucked hard?

SubmissiveGurl: Looking for my Daddy ;)

RoseChris: Good evening, everyone!

IluvFeet: Any girls wanna send feet pics?

ImHUNG: Looking for a lady who wants a real man.

LesbianChick: Hoping to find another girl to play with. Message me if interested.

As soon as her name shows up in chat, she is immediately inundated with messages. Most are just guys asking if she wants cock, but a few actually send dick pics. Molly immediately deletes all of those messages and focuses on the one person not talking about sex. Yeah, it's a sex chat room, but Molly knows that some people just want to talk. She sends RoseChris a private message.

Bye.: I like your username.

RoseChris: Thanks! Every variation of "I have a big dick" was taken. I like yours. Straight to the point! Haha.

Bye.: Yeah, I use this name a lot. I get a bunch of messages on here!

RoseChris: Dick pics?

Bye.: Mainly, yes. Haha.

RoseChris: I'm Chris, it's nice to meet you.

Bye.: Julia.

RoseChris: A pleasure, Julia.

Bye.: What are you up to tonight?

RoseChris: Oh, just laying in bed. Killing time on here. You? Did you have a good day?

Bye.: Honestly, no. I feel kinda down, so I came on here looking for someone to chat with.

Bye.: I'm in bed, too.

RoseChris: Well, I'm happy to oblige! Especially while we're in bed together ;P

Bye.: Even though you aren't gonna get any?

RoseChris: Even though.

Bye.: I like you already! I'll talk with you until I'm sick of you :p

RoseChris: Someone's confident! Fine, stick around until YOU get sick of ME!

Bye.: Thanks ;) So, Chris, what do you do for a living?

RoseChris: I'm an accountant. You?

Bye.: Oooh, a smart guy? ;P

RoseChris: I like to think so!

Bye.: I'm a paralegal.

RoseChris: That sounds like a fun job.

Bye.: Eh. I'd love to go back to school and become a teacher, but it's not in the cards right now.

RoseChris: Well, I hope it happens for you some day!

Bye.: Thanks! Where are you from?

RoseChris: Vermont. You?

Bye.: Iowa. Is it nice there?

RoseChris: Oh yeah, beautiful scenery. I love it here.

Bye.: That's cool. Iowa is nice, I can't imagine living anywhere else.

RoseChris: Have you always lived there?

Bye.: Yup! You always been a Vermont native?

RoseChris: Born and raised!

Bye.: How old are you?

RoseChris: 26. You?

Bye.: That's perfect! I'm 24!

RoseChris: 26 is perfect?

Bye.: Well, I'm just glad you aren't some creepy old guy.

RoseChris: Nah, just some creepy, young guy!

Bye.: Haha, well at least you're honest!

RoseChris: About being a serial killer? Yeah, I admit it.

Bye.: Hahaha!

RoseChris: Always good when you can make a lady laugh. :)

Bye.: Aw!

RoseChris: What kind of music do you like?

Bye.: I like all kinds! Country, hip-hop, rock. You?

RoseChris: I'm a big country fan. What about TV?

Bye.: I mainly watched educational television as a kid, I do now, as well. You?

RoseChris: Um, as a kid I was watching cartoons. Guess I wasn't very cultured.

Bye.: I watched educational TV and you watched cartoons.

Bye.: Good deal

Bye.: Things are becoming clear ;)

RoseChris: That being intelligent was all an act? Shit, I've been found out.

Bye.: Did I call you intelligent?

RoseChris: I believe you used the word 'smart', yes.

Bye.: I did say smart. You're right.

RoseChris: Why, do you want to take it back?

Bye.: Nope. I said what I said and I stand by my words.

RoseChris: Good :D

Bye.: Chris is a good name, is it your real name?

RoseChris: Yes. I don't see the point lying about that, it's not like someone can track me down.

RoseChris: "Chris" isn't a lot to go on.

RoseChris: Did you give me a fake name?

Bye.: What was my name?

RoseChris: Julia.

Bye.: I'm surprised you remembered.

RoseChris: I remember! :D

Bye.: But yes, it's fake. Which I regret now because I actually like talking to you. I'm Molly.

Bye.: Which I love my name but it is fun to change it up when the convo is meaningless.

RoseChris: Nice to meet you, Molly.

Bye.: ;) Glad you know my real name.

RoseChris: I'm glad you gave it to me.

Bye.: It's so nice being a Molly I think. I went to a musical some weeks ago...

Bye.: There was a guy named Chris in the show... Who was a very attractive man haha

RoseChris: Well, however attractive he was, I'm better looking :P.

Bye.: I'm sure you are!

RoseChris: You aren't the only confident one ;)

Bye.: Looks good on you, Babe ;)

RoseChris: I'm sure you look good, too ;)

Bye.: There's no bad side to me haha.

Bye.: Personality or looks wise.

RoseChris: I like it.

Bye.: I'm easy to like.

RoseChris: I've noticed that :)

Bye.: ;) I'm not annoying yet? Haha

RoseChris: Not yet, but I'll let you know if that changes :P

Bye.: Please do!

RoseChris: Not sick of me yet?

Bye.: Not quite.

RoseChris: That's kind of ominous. Heading in that direction?

Bye.: I guess you'll find out if it's heading in that direction. Haha.

Bye.: Do you work "tomorrow"?

RoseChris: Yes, and truth be told, I'm already up late. It's been worth it though. You?

Bye.: Yeah I do haha that's why I'm not going to sleep.

Bye.: I have to shower in 3 hours.

RoseChris: Not planning to sleep at all?

Bye.: Not if I can help it.

Bye.: I can't oversleep.

RoseChris: Well, I'll try and entertain you for now :P

Bye.: I appreciate your sacrifice.

RoseChris: Thanks :D I don't think I can be up for another three hours though.

Bye.: I don't blame you.

Bye.: I wonder if I'll be able to.

RoseChris: Long day tomorrow?

Bye.: Yes... work all day.... I mean, I can go home right after work, but it'll be a long day..

Bye.:...and it's only Tuesday.

RoseChris: And all on no sleep. I'm sorry. Did I keep you up?

Bye.: Eh yes and no... I was up late anyway... but it's nothing to apologize for.

Bye.: I like it :D

Bye.: I really wanted a conversation.

Bye.: I needed a conversation.

Bye.: And I like to flirt.

RoseChris: I'm glad I was able to oblige :)

RoseChris: So do I.

Bye.: No kidding?

RoseChris: Yeah, I guess I wouldn't be here if I didn't.

Bye.: ;) Trust me... There aren't people here who don't flirt.

RoseChris: Although, I could just be looking to get off as fast as possible and leave :P

Bye.: Yep!

Bye.: "Come bounce on this dick slut"

Bye.: Yeaaah, no.

RoseChris: Not charming enough for you?

Bye.: Surprisingly, no.

Bye.: Tell me, what's your line?

Bye.: You didn't make moves on me.

RoseChris: I'm not very good, I usually just say 'hi' or something...

RoseChris: if they're looking for something quick, they make it obvious.

RoseChris: You didn't seem like you wanted to..

RoseChris:..and were having more fun enjoying the conversation. I wanted to respect that.

RoseChris: I was enjoying it, too.

Bye.: You're more passive in your approach. Yes, I'm very glad you went with me.

Bye.: Like super appreciative of it.

RoseChris: Sometimes when they say they want to RP, I'll message and say I'm interested.

Bye.: I fell into a bad rabbit hole on the internet and came here looking for comfort.

Bye.: I found it in you.

RoseChris: I'm glad :D

RoseChris: Well, sorry about the internet part :P

Bye.: Me too!

RoseChris: Surprising place to look for comfort though

Bye.: You're right. But there are always lots of people

Bye.: I was hoping I'd find one worth talking to.

Bye.: And I figure... I'm normal and come here for happy fun times...

Bye.: Surely there are other real people behind the screen like me.

RoseChris: That's why I come here! :D

Bye.: For happy fun times? Haha.

RoseChris: That's one way to describe them ;)

Bye.: ;)

Bye.: So are you more passive or dominate on here with happy fun times?

RoseChris: I just like pretty standard stuff, nothing too crazy.

RoseChris: I suppose passive in the way I try to go with what the woman seems to want.

RoseChris: You? Are you in here on other nights cuffing guys to bedposts?

Bye.: You're a nice guy, aren't you? A real life one?

Bye.: Hahahaha no!

Bye.: I'm actually much more passive in bed

RoseChris: Nice? I try to be. I'll act different if it's what she wants.

RoseChris: The idea is for both of us to have fun and not just me.

Bye.: I like the guy to take the lead more so... but not dom and sub stuff haha

Bye.: In real life you are a nice guy is what I was saying.

Bye.: Like a genuinely nice person.

Bye.: A good person.

RoseChris: I try to be :D You seem great, too!

Bye.: Well because I am ;)

RoseChris: There's that sexy confidence again ;)

Bye.: Haha yeah no, I just view the world cognizant of how I make people feel.

Bye.: I think it's important.

Bye.: It's why I wanna teach people with learning disabilities. Specifically mild to moderate.

RoseChris: I can't say I do anything quite so noble. I can file their taxes...

Bye.: Those kids are looked over... They are in the Gen Ed classroom but it moves too fast..