e-Friends with e-Benefits Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris: *Using my grip on your hair for leverage, I smack your bum while fucking you hard and fast.*

Molly: "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!" *I announce as I orgasm all over your big dick, my juices soaking you*

Chris: *Releasing your hair, I reach under your body to cup a swaying breast. I grip it tightly as I thrust into you, my hips impacting your butt(Are you close? Are you teasing your clit with your fingers? About to cum for me?)

Molly: *I arch my back again, pressing my tit into your hand and your cock deeper into my hungry pussy. My pussy feels your cock swelling inside me.* "I want your cum." (I could go at any time... just a little faster hand to the clit and I'll burst.)

Chris: *I moan, feeling your pussy clench at my thrusting cock.* "Where do you want it?" *I ask.* (I'm so close, you're about to make me cum.)

Molly: "I want your cum to fill my pussy! Please let it drip out of me..." *I beg as I reach for my clit and feel your cock with my fingers.*

Chris: "Holy shit, you're so fucking tight."

Molly: *I look back at you. Over my shoulder, wondering what you'll do to my body.*

Chris: *Our eyes lock. You look so hot on your hands and knees, with my cock thrusting into you from behind. I release your breast and grab your hips with both hands as I fuck you.* "Fuck! I'm gonna cum! Cum with me!" (I'm about to cum for real.)

Molly: *I lower to my elbows, tits hitting the bed as I take your cock over and over. I moan into the bed, feeling my orgasm about to explode.* "I'm gonna cum, oh God!"

Chris: *I thrust into you as hard as I can, making your tits bounce on your chest.* "I'm cumming!" *I moan, holding your hips tightly as my cock swells inside you.*

Molly: *My pussy clenches around you cumming at the same time. I feel my pussy milking you, wanting all of you.*

Chris: *I hold your hips against me, keeping myself buried inside you as I fill you with my cum. It's shooting out of me, coating your pussy walls.*

Molly: "Ohhhh fuck!" *I feel shot after shot of cum fill me. I grind back into you. Not able to control the want of my body.*

Chris: *I groan as I feel you clenching me, the last of my cum shooting into your pussy.*

Molly: *I can't help but "mm" into the bed, my body settling as the last of your cum enters me.*

Chris: *I lean down and kiss your back.* "Wow, that was good."

Molly: *I fall forward, your cock exiting me. Massaging my pussy, I moan happily as I feel your cum mixed with mine. I bring my fingers to my mouth and taste you.* "So good." *I smile to myself.*

Chris: *Watching you taste me makes me moan with pleasure.* (Did you cum?)

Molly: *I roll onto my back, still sucking my fingers.* (Yes babe, did you?)

Chris: *I lay down next to you, smiling contently.* (Yes, I did.)

Molly: Good :) I'm glad. Worth the conversation and lack of sleep?

Chris: It was, I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did.

Molly: I definitely did... my sheets... haha you should see them. My boobs are still out... might be playing with them haha.

Chris: Mm, that's a lovely picture.

Molly: Damn, I don't wanna shower. I want another orgasm haha

Chris: You have to get ready for work, right? Haha, I don't blame you :)

Molly: Yes I do, hmm, I might be able to fit another in real quick haha you should sleep!

Chris: I can't leave a lady unsatisfied ;)

Molly: You satisfied me, Babe. Very much so, you made me more horny haha!

Chris: Mission accomplished ;)

Molly: Might be grinding a pillow ;)

Chris: That's hot :)

Molly: Not weird? Haha.

Chris: Nah. If it makes you feel better, I just had to clean up a lot of cum with some tissues

Molly: Hope I made you feel good

Chris: You definitely did

Molly: Good ;)

Chris: Did you decide if you're showering or cumming again?

Molly: Cumming again.

Chris: Imagining my tongue on your clit as I finger you?

Molly: Tell me what to do?

Chris: Rub your clit with one hand while your other massages your boob, teasing your nipple.

Molly: Mm okay... yes, this turns me on, getting instructions.

Chris: Squeeze your breast while you tease your clit (Do you finger yourself a lot or mainly just rub your clit?)

Molly: Mostly clit but both.

Chris: I want you to tease your breast, making your nipple hard as you play with your clit.

Molly: (6 minutes) yes keep going. They're getting hard.

Chris: Squeeze your big boobs while you rub your clit, just the way you like it. I can imagine your back arching in pleasure.

Molly: Using my fingers to open and close my opening... together... then apart into a shape. Sloppy sounds.

Chris: Fuck, that's hot. Your fingers playing with yourself, rubbing your clit, fingering yourself as you get close to release. Your boob feels so good in your hand.

Molly: Mm, turns me on more that you think. It's hot... my fingers sliding in and out faster.

Chris: It's so hot imagining your body tensing, your fingers rapidly stimulating your tight pussy.

Molly: I've flipped to my stomach... I'm almost there

Chris: That's so sexy. I'd love to be behind you, thrusting my cock into your tight hold. Keep going. Rub your clit, make yourself cum.

Molly: I'm rubbing my clit. Harder! Ohhhh fuck I'm about to...

Chris: Cum. Cum for me. Rub your clit and cum on your fingers.

Molly: Yes, yes! Tell me again!

Chris: I want you to cum. It's so hot seeing your body tense up as you pleasure yourself

Molly: Fucking hell haha you spoiled me tonight. Shit.

Chris: Always a pleasure to spoil a lady ;)

Molly: Sorry if I took too long!

Chris: Nothing to apologize for! I had a great time talking to you. :)

Molly: Maybe we can talk again sometime?

Chris: I'd like that.

Molly: I'm gonna go shower. I've been up all night!

Chris: So have I! Have a good day!

Molly: You, too!

Putting down her phone, Molly climbs out of bed completely naked. She then staggers to the bathroom and gets in the shower. Five more days until Valentine's Day. Maybe she'll treat Chris to another session on the romantic day.