E-Written: Red and the Wolfe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! Nonono, wait, please!"

"Shhh, my love," he whispered, pressing against me to hold me still. "I will be gentle this first time, you have my promise."

"Pleeeease, Ancel! I don't love you! I don't want to be your wife!"

"You will learn," he said simply, then pushed into me. There was nothing to stop him, I was slick down there and it eased his passage as he slid into me. He paused a moment, meeting resistance, then there was a sharp pain and a snap, gone quickly as he buried the length of his cock into me. "Ooooh, my love," he breathed, moving his hand up and taking hold of my face. He leaned in and kissed my jaw, then my ear and my cheek. "I adore you," he groaned, then pulled back slightly to begin making love to me.

He was slow and gentle and sweet, but I hated him desperately as I lay under him, sobbing. I swore at him, cursing him and made him every promise I could think of. "I will cut your dick off and feed it to you!" I screamed at one point, then there was laughter from the doorway.

"The hunters escaped," his oldest brother said from the door, holding it open. "Through the back door. Someone must have messed up the sigils. They are long gone."

"Shit!" Ancel said angrily. "He wanted them contained until tonight!"

"We all know. I was just letting you know. She seems to be in a fine mood."

"Get out!"

"Hurry up. Everyone is ready and waiting for the next part."

I was numb. Jeremiah, all of them, they had gotten away! I had done that. Ancel didn't know!

He looked back down at me and kissed me and I was too stunned to bite him or fight. He took hold of my thigh and pulled up, then began pumping and thrusting into me roughly.

I cried out from the shock of it and he grimaced. "I know I said I wouldn't hurt you, but I need to finish!"

It didn't hurt. It didn't hurt at all! I stared up at him wide eyed as bliss began building, a heat inside of me beginning to burn.

It felt so good!

A wail escaped, borne of pleasure.

"Ohhhh, Gods, Red!" he gasped, watching me try and struggle against the pleasure. He plunged faster and I cried out again, my hips rising up to meet him.

He grabbed the headboard and moved slightly for a better angle, then began ramming as hard as he could. I screamed as the pleasure seemed to hit some breaking point and my body shattered into a thousand shards of euphoria and danced. Waves of it hit me, making me jerk in my bonds and all I could do was scream and beg him to never stop.

He did stop, slamming into me suddenly and almost collapsing as his cock throbbed inside of me and I could feel him spilling his seed into me. "Red!" he panted, laying on top of me.

"Don't stop! Make it happen again!" I begged, my body demanding more. I was delirious with need.

"Shhhh, My love, calm down. It's just the tea making you more compliant. If you calm down it will ease up."

"I don't want to! I want to feel you in me again!"

He smiled and kissed me and I let him, kissing him back and trying to convey how badly I needed more of him.

He pulled back and stood up, getting dressed as he looked down at me, watching him. He pulled the sheet back over me and leaned close. "Soon, my love, soon you will truly be mine. No tea fueling your lusts, your heart will be devoted to me utterly."

I was confused for a moment as he stood and opened the door and this time the people who filed in were all in black. His oldest brother was last, followed by... Anette.

I cried out in shock. "An! What are you doing here? An!"

She didn't look at me as his oldest brother put a hand on her shoulder. She stared at the wall as they all circled me.

"An? Anette!" I called.

His brother chuckled and gave me an amused look.

"Let's get this done," Ancel said, almost excitedly as he got into the bed next to me and held my head to his chest.

Anette began chanting, tracing sigils on the bed with her finger and touching Ancel and I both as she did. She circled us three times, chanting and drawing, then finally stopped down at our feet. She looked right at me, her eyes a warning. "It is done. She is devoted to you wholly now. Her heart is yours."

I frowned. Anette knew I was a Null, she knew this wouldn't work!

But Ancel didn't.

I forced my face to stillness and turned to him, looking up at him. I parted my lips, giving him the most adoring look I could. He smiled and kissed me and I kissed him back eagerly, trying to pretend to be under the spell.

"Cut her loose and leave us!" Ancel breathed.

"We need her ready, son, before night falls," his father said as he cut my hands free.

"I know, she will be," he said quickly as I grabbed his face with my free hand and pulled him down to kiss me again.

I kissed him, hiding my face from everyone until I was free and the room was empty except for us. I finally pulled back and looked up at him in wonder. "How could I not have seen how perfect you were?" I asked, touching his face softly.

"It's ok, Red, we have from now on. All our lives, we will be happy. I will make you happy."

I smiled up at him and his words helped a little. He could be as mean as he wanted to, as far as he knew, and I would worship him. Instead he was still being nice. "I want to make you happy too! Tell me what I can do, Ancel? I will learn to bake for you, or sew, or anything you want!"

"No! Red, you are perfect like you are. I love the way you are. I want to take you fishing with me, like you used to do with your friend, and I want to take..."

"Ancel!" his brother yelled through the door. "It's starting to get dark!"

"Come on, Red, I need to get you ready. Here. This dress was made for you, for tonight," he said softly, holding a dark green dress up to me. "For Yule."

"I love Yule! But I don't have a gift for you? I need to get you a gift! I don't know if I will be able to find anything worthy of you my sweet love," I cried, hugging him.

"Hush now, get dressed quickly,we have to hurry. You have to be ready to meet them!"

"I will!" I said excitedly, hurrying into the dress, but I felt sick. Who was 'them'? I was terrified. I stood up straight, then paused, looking at him in embarrassment. "My sweet love... I need the privy?"

"Of course. I will show you out," he said, leading me out into the hall full of people. There were so many! So many faces I recognized! Lewis! I made myself keep beaming at Ancel like I only had eyes for him as he led me out to the outhouse. There were three other men out there talking, watching the woods as night drew closer. I needed to get Ancel further from them. I went in and waited a few moments, then came out and grabbed Ancels arm, pulling him behind the outhouse to kiss him. He held me tight against him and when I pulled back to look up at him, he eased his grip and I shoved back as hard as I could as I hooked a foot behind him. He stumbled back onto his ass and I hiked my skirts up and ran harder than I ever had in my life.

"Catch her!" a man yelled.

"Get her!" from another.

"Stop her!"

"Don't you DARE shoot her!" Ancel screeched.

I ducked into the woods, someone in close pursuit, but I gained distance and lost them as I leapt and sprinted, dodging branches.

This was me. This was who I was and what I was born for, running free and wild in the woods. This was my home.

I ran, but I did not know where I was running to. I didn't know where Jeremiah and his clan lived. I did know one place where Jeremiah would know to find me. I began circling in the woods, cutting around to the burrow, crying when I thought of Malcolm and what had happened.

I crawled in, huddling in on myself and trying to think. Who were the shadow clan? I had thought it was Ancel and his family, all of those people with them, but now I was thinking they were someone else. Someone who could only come out at night, in the shadows. Someone Ancel and his family served. I needed to get to Jeremiah! I didn't have his protections at the door anymore, not after I had passed through them!

I was trembling and shaking as I put my back to the burrow wall, facing the door. The last light was dwindling and soon it was black. I still stared at the place where I knew the door was and tried to listen.

I heard nothing at all, but I squeaked like a mouse when a warm hand touched my face. I dove forward, crushing Jeremiah in a hug and he held me against him quietly. He put a finger to my lips, then moved away from me. I wanted to ask him not to go, but I knew he was doing what he had to. I knew he would re-draw the sigil at the door and I stayed as far back as I could.

I was safe now, and Jeremiah knew where I was. But was he safe? What was out there?

I was surprised when I felt his hand again, stroking my cheek with the back of his knuckles. "You may speak now, so long as it is not too loud," he whispered.

I hugged him again, and when I did, the dam broke. Tears fell as I sobbed.

"I am sorry for the life of the trickster," he whispered, stroking my hair.

"Ancel... he... made me marry him! And he tied me down and bedded me, completing the binding!"

"Then I will kill him," he said casually, with a shrug. "He cannot have what is already mine. Tell me what else was done."

"They have my oldest sister, Anette. She was supposed to be on her Spirit journey, but they have her. Ancels oldest brother Harris had her. Like they were married or something."

"The Shadowclan controls her, do not fear. So long as we keep you out of their hands, I think we can keep them from taking control."

"They tried to make her cast some sort of enchantment on me to fall in love with Ancel. She knew it wouldn't work and she did it anyway... the look she gave me, Jeremiah. She knew and she wanted me to get away. She warned me with what she said, how she said it. That's how I got away. I pretended to be in love with him until I could run."

"She may have some free will, she may not be all theirs yet, or something was done to her in her training to make her protect the Wildes witches. You are not one, but you are still blood. You should try and sleep."

"I can't... are you leaving?"

"I should, my help is needed. You will be safe here."

"Can you stay until I fall asleep?" I asked, and I knew I was being too needy. I was afraid of being alone.

He touched my face in the dark again, then laid down and pulled me to lay next to him, his arms around me. I knew it was inappropriate, but that part of me no longer cared. I no longer felt modest after what had been done to me.

"Say to me that once this is over, you will return to my home with me," he said quietly.

I smiled, blushing. "You have to court me and ask my papa."

"As the pale one did?" he asked sardonically. "What is court?"

"You have to come around to my house, sit with my family and talk. Ask me to dances and to walk me to feasts. Declare your intentions openly and after a few months or so, you ask papa if we can marry."

"That does not sound very... efficient."

"When you care about someone like that, it isn't supposed to be efficient. You take the time to show that you love them and want them."

"Are no exceptions made? It is a long trip to come often. And does there have to be a bridge before I can kiss you?"

I giggled softly, the sound spilling out and he stiffened. "No," I whispered, smiling.

He stayed stiff and I knew he was offended. He did not like thinking he might be the butt of a joke and I wondered how I could explain I wasn't really laughing at him.

He took my shoulder suddenly and turned me to my back, then leaned in and kissed me almost forcefully. I was shocked enough I started to pull back, but he held me tight, kissing me until I relaxed and my brain caught up.

He was kissing me!

My hands caught his wrists, wanting him to be more gentle, but he was passionate and hungry and I could tell he was still a little hurt. His hand moved down to my leg and his grip was too tight as he pulled my leg up to wrap around him.

I turned away quickly, gasping. "Stop! What are you doing?"

"Shhh!" he hissed quickly. "I want you," he whispered.

"No! No... not until we are married!"

"So you will marry me?"

"I..." I stammered, then blushed. "We will see."

"Say yes and do not toy with me!"

"I need to know you better! And... I will say yes after you ask my father for my hand."

He finally relaxed, then leaned down and kissed me again, quickly, before getting up. "I need to go. I will stay if you need me to, but I am needed with my family to fight this dark arcana."

"You can go. If you say I am safe here, I trust you."

"Drink this," he said, pressing another bottle to my lips. I wondered if he could see in the dark.

"What is it?" I asked, taking it. "Will it put me to sleep?" I downed it and handed the bottle back.

"It will ensure you do not get with the pale ones child."

Oh.

"You did not think to ask me first? And why would you just carry that around?"

"No, and that is not all it does. I will give you many children, our children. Now sleep."

His fingertips left my face and he was gone. I sat there a moment, trying to hear him, but there was no sound at all. How did he do that? I scooted back to the wall again and hugged myself, trying to wait out the long night. I worried over my family, my sisters.

Oddly, I worried over Ancel as well. He hadn't been cruel like his brother, he had been sweet in his own way, even if what he had done had been wrong. I didn't want him to die, but I didn't want to be his wife either.

Did I want to be Jeremiah's wife? I hardly knew him and everything had happened so quickly. I felt like I sort of liked him... and I wanted to know him more, but he was right. He couldn't court me like normal. Something would have to be worked out, I wasn't just going to marry a stranger, no matter how much I was drawn to him.

I tried to lay down but couldn't sleep at all as I stressed and worried and cried over my losses.

Morning came and my head was aching, my throat sore and my body stiff. I wanted to crawl out and try to slip home, but I feared negating his sigil again.

It wasn't him that came, it was the older man who had spoken to me in the grand hall. "Girl," he called, his voice low. "Come out now, I am not crawling in there."

I started to, then hesitated. "The sigils keep me safe! How do I know you don't mean me harm and that's why you won't come in?"

The old man laughed. "I do not bend as I used to, girl."

"I'm not coming out until Jeremiah comes and gets me!"

"Jeremiah was wounded last night."

"He's hurt? How bad?"

"He took an arrow to his shoulder. He sent me for you, told me where you were."

I started to get out again, then hesitated again. It was the only protection I had. "I need to know you aren't tricking me! Ask Jeremiah... where he and I should meet if I wanted to kiss him." There was another chuckle and I recognized it this time. I crawled out and jumped up, slapping at Jeremiah as he caught my wrists. "You tricked me! And you aren't even hurt, are you?"

"I was testing you," he said with a smile, his eyes shining with amusement. The old man looked amused as well.

"What happened? Is my family ok?"

"They are well."

"What happened?"

"Nothing yet, they could not get a foothold into your village. Not until they have you. You did not sleep."

"I couldn't. What now?"

"I take you back to our home where you can be kept safe and guarded."

"I want to go to my home! Can't I be guarded there? By my family?"

"They cannot stop the pale ones, there are too many who serve the Shadow now."

"What about you? Can't you come with me? And your family?"

"You are the only way they can get into your village. If they get you, it is over. If I take you away from here, the village is safe. Your family is safe."

"But not An. She is with the Alcott's!"

"She will not be harmed. Come, Kinley, it is important."

"I want to say goodbye first! And pack! It is daytime and I can slip in! AND I can outrun Ancel and his friends if they see me."

"Kinley, it is too dangerous!"

"I am going!" I insisted, turning and heading to the village.

He caught my arm. "I will not allow it. It is too dangerous."

"You don't get to decide for me! You aren't my husband!"

"Yet."

"Ever if you don't let me go!"

"I'd rather you were angry than dead," he growled. "Or back in the pale ones hands."

"He won't lay eyes on me! I know how to slip into the village unseen and how to get into my house avoiding the doors. I am going!"

"No!"

I tried to jerk my arm away, then I swung at him. He caught my hand and spun me, pulling me close to him as He held both of my wrists to my chest. "Kinley!"

I stomped on his instep, making him grunt and hunch, then surged back, ramming into his chin with my head. He let one hand go for a moment and I pulled up and turned enough to punch him between the legs as hard as I could.

The second he let me go with another grunt, I spun and began sprinting. I knew he was faster, but he had to recover first and then he had to catch up. He wasn't THAT fast.

I was close to the village before I remembered I couldn't go barreling in. I changed course and skirted the village and was running too fast to stop when I ran right into a patrol. I skidded to a stop, tripped and landed on my back in the leaves. There were hands on me before I could get my bearings.

"Let me GO!" I screeched, kicking and fighting.

"Red," Almont Landers hissed. "It's me! We are taking you to your father!"

I stopped struggling, looking at the men. I let them escort me to my home, quickly and quietly, rushing in. My father sprang up and hugged me, my sisters close behind him, but my mother only stood and went to the door, pressing her hand to it.

I noticed then, the sigil carved in the wood. The same that was on every door in the house. I had always thought them some of Papa's fanciful carvings, but now that I looked, there were sigils everywhere.

"Where have you been?" Papa cried, pulling me out to arms length. "Where did that dress come from? You look so tired!"

"I am, Papa. I... Ancel took me. Forced me to marry him."

"He did what?" My mother hissed darkly. "He won't get away with this! They won't get away with this! I don't care if she doesn't have magic, THEY can't have her! They will never have her or any of my daughters!"

"They have Anette. I saw her. She helped me get away. Do you know what is happening? What is going on right now?"

"It's not your concern!" My mother yelled. "Go! You have caused enough trouble! Did you even TRY to get your sister out of there or did you just run away? Go to your room and just stay in there so I don't have to spend any more energy on you!"

I sighed and hugged my father again, then went to the kitchen.

"I said your ROOM!" she screeched.

"I'm hungry and thirsty! Or don't I have a right to eat either since I don't have your precious arcana?"

The door slammed open and Ancel marched in, followed by four of the 'militia' he had gathered. "Red!" he called angrily.

"Leave here! You have no rights here and no power here! How did you even get in?" My mother demanded.

"No. She is my wife, we were bound by an elder last night and we consummate the marriage. I have every right to come and take her. Red! Stop this, there are things you need to know about!."

"I already know!" I said angrily. I turned to go out the kitchen door, but there were two men blocking it from the outside.

"This is over," Ancel growled, grabbing my arm, but he was talking to my mother. He pulled me to two men who took hold of an arm each. "Your power, your reign is done here, Wildes," he hissed in my mother's face.

"Let her go!" my father yelled, picking up his small carving axe.

"She is mine to take! By law!" he said angrily, then gestured and the men pulled me out the door.