E-Written: Red and the Wolfe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremiah leaned close and thumbed a tear off my cheek. "It will not be long," he said, then stood and left.

I lay there alone for an eternity, listening as voices arrived outside. I could hear people talking, but it was muffled. I focused on trying to move, but got nowhere.

Finally, Jeremiah ducked back in and his eyes were shining. "The Shadow Clan was chased back across the river to their own lands, those who were left. Many of the renegades were taken down as well. Trussed and drained like the animals they are. Your mother is very angry with you, she wants you punished. I told her you were mine now, only I may punish you. You have it coming, after the way you hurt me and ran. I will think of something that will satisfy her and myself both. Can you move yet?"

I stared at him, unable to turn my head away or move at all.

He leaned closer and pushed my hair off my face. "I never liked you. You accepted defeat so badly, always angry instead of simply understanding that I was better. When your mother instructed me to come to you and catch your interest, I did not think it would work. That is why I did not deny her request. The way you blushed and smiled though... it was not hard to catch your interest at all. Almost as though you were starved for it. Still. I began seeing more in you than a spoiled child. I had even decided to take you out of there and marry you, make you happy. You had to ruin it though, didn't you? Mess in things you knew nothing about. Go against your own family. Against me. I had thought you were coming to care for me. It doesn't matter now though, does it? You will still be mine and we can regain control without you interfering."

He wiped another tear away, watching my face, then finally sat up. He rolled me to my stomach and began unlacing my dress. He pulled it off of me and there was nothing I could do but lay there. He took my underclothes off and rolled me to my back, looking me over before looking back at my face.

"It was not a lie when I said I liked the looks of these," he said, cupping my breast and rolling a thumb over my nipple. He watched it get hard, then did the same to the other, staring as if fascinated.

Fear and panic was coursing through me, but I could do nothing at all. Nothing but watch him. My eyes went to his face and I hated how handsome he was, how attracted I still was to him. How soft and pettable his hair looked. His eyes moved up to mine and he smirked down at me as he moved, standing up to pull off his clothes. I couldn't turn away, but I could close my eyes and I did, my face flaming with shame and horror.

My eyes snapped open when he moved my arms so he could straddle my ribs, his long, thick cock laying heavily between my breasts. I managed a whimper as his hands pushed my breasts in tight around his cock and he began slowly rocking and sliding it back and forth. He stared down, watching, continuing to thumb my nipples as he thrust gently.

"I wanted to wait until you could move to take you," he said breathlessly. "But I do not think I can wait much longer. I have wanted you..." He trailed off, watching his cock wrapped in my breasts as he rocked back and forth.

He let go suddenly, his eyes going back to mine as he swung his leg around so he was on his knees next to me. He shoved my legs apart, then reached down and slid his fingertips over my mound. I managed more than a whimper, a small cry and he smiled.

"It's wearing off. Soon," he whispered. His fingertips moved to my bud and my breath caught as he toyed with it, rolling his fingertips over it and watching my face as he did. His eyes shone, knowing the effect he was having on me, on my body at least. He ran his fingers down, through my slit and it was slick. His smile then was mocking as he went back to circling my bud until I was panting.

I rolled my head and my arms twitched and he leaned in suddenly, pressing his lips to mine, holding my jaw in the hand he wasn't using. He forced the kiss on me, hard and deep, forceful and full of need. He finally pulled back, his eyes glazed with want as he looked down at me from inches away. He gave a half smile. "I am thinking that is the last willing kiss I will get for a while. It is time to make you my wife."

He pulled my arms in and rolled me to my stomach as I fought to move my limbs or speak. He took my arms and put them above my head, then dragged his hands down the length of my body, making me shiver involuntarily. He nudged my legs apart slightly and slid a finger down to my pussy lips, feeling the wetness there. He grabbed a blanket and rolled it quickly, then lifted my hips and shoved it under my so my ass was higher in the air, then he grabbed my hips and using his thumbs, pulled my ass cheeks apart to view my sex from behind.

I managed another whimpering moan, humiliated.

He straddled my legs and I felt his heavy cock slap down on my ass as he moved. He didn't wait at all as he grabbed it with one hand and put the other in the small of my back, then lined himself up to my slit.

I whimpered again, a squealing sound and he chuckled, then pushed into me. I managed a scream then, panicking at the pain as it felt like he was ripping me open. He groaned as he grabbed my hips again, as he plunged in as deep as he could go.

"Kinley," he breathed, his hands trembling as he gripped my hips. "You are mine."

I managed to move my arms enough to jerk them down far enough that I could see my hand as I panted through clenched teeth.

He eased out slowly and when he was almost out, he rammed in again, fast and hard, holding himself there as I yelped in shock and pain. He did it again and again drawing more cries and yelps from me as my body twitched and came back to life.

He was trembling harder when I finally managed to get a hand back and slap weakly at his legs. He chuckled again and grabbed my hands, taking my wrist in one hand and pinning them to the small of my back. "You feel good, Kinley," he cooed, his other hand rubbing my hip. "But I want to finish before you get your full fight back."

He began moving faster, his hips thrusting as he used my arms to hold me still and pull himself into me. He growled as he thrust, moving faster and faster and I gasped as pleasure rose up.

"Oh, gods no!" I wailed, surprised to head my own voice.

It climbed rapidly, soaring up and up and up until I let out a high pitched whine. He roared through his teeth when it hit, my body locking down and my pussy clenching down on his cock as it swept through me, rocking me. He fell forward on me, gripping my hair, his mouth on my jaw as he growled until it was over. He stayed there a moment, panting, then lifted slightly and began thrusting again, this time staying close and watching my face. I closed my eyes as bliss began taking over again, the feel of his hair on my back and ribs, one hand in my hair, the other hand with his fingers laced through mine, his lips touching my ear.

Sensation was overwhelming.

"Please," I whispered.

"Do it again," he demanded, his voice low.

I fought it, my hands clenching as I let out a sob of defeat as my body betrayed me utterly. It crashed into me harder than before and I screamed as I tried to ride it out, my body bucking and twitching at the mercy of the orgasm. Seconds later, he roared as he rammed into me and exploded. That was the only word I could think of as his cock throbbed and his seed filled me with explosive force. I moaned softly, the feeling thrilling me and still blissed out.

He collapsed on me completely, panting into my hair as he laced his other hand through mine. "You are mine now, Kinley. My wife."

"No elders have said the words."

"It is done, your mother signed off herself, the elders too."

Tears filled my eyes. "Please get off of me."

"Nnn, not yet," he whispered, turning enough to kiss my temple. "I want four sons," he said with a smile. "And a single daughter to spoil."

"Wildes only have daughters."

"Not you. You do not have the curse, you are immune to it. I want sons."

"I cannot control that."

He chuckled. "I will not mind trying until I get my four sons."

"Please get off me."

He pulled out of me and rolled off of me to his back, laying there like he was ready to fall asleep. He had a small smile on his face as he turned and looked at me. He sat up and pulled me closer, then covered both of us with blankets as I continued to try and move and get my mobility back.

"Sleep, Kinley," he said softly, stroking my hair and holding me tightly against him.

He fell asleep and I lay there feeling despondent. I had gone against my family and lost anyway. Malcolm was dead. Ancel was dead and that hurt my heart more than I thought it would. I wondered who else I had lost and didn't know about yet?

The door flapped open and a man ducked in, "Raid!" he hissed, then ducked back out.

Jeremiah jumped up and yanked on his clothes, then started to dodge out the door. He was immediately knocked back in, to his back, barely missing the fire pit.

I sat up as Ancel and Malachai stepped in. Ancel had an axe and Malechai a cudgel. Jeremiah rolled and I saw blood on the side of his head, like Malachai had gotten a blow in as he was trying to leave.

Ancel was fast, burying the axe in the arm Jeremiah threw up to block him and Jeremiah snarled.

"No!" I screamed. "Don't kill him! No more killing, please! Ancel, please!"

Ancel pulled back, looking at me. His face turned pained as he limped to me and went to his knees, wrapping the blanket around me before pulling me to his lap. "Did he hurt you? Oh, my Red, are you alright?"

"I am fine, I just can't fully move yet. Something he gave me."

"It's ok, I am here, I will keep you safe. Kai, make sure he doesn't move."

"His arm needs wrapped or he might bleed out!"

"You were dead!" Jeremiah snarled angrily.

"No, not yet and you forgot the Alcotts got their full power back."

"That means I am not your wife!" I lied to Jeremiah. "I am still Ancel's wife!"

Ancel looked down at me, his eyes wide, then licked his lips as he turned back to Jeremiah. "She is," he said quickly. "Red... did... did he rape you? Take you as his wife and consummate?"

"He did, but it doesn't matter," I said tiredly, letting my head fall to his chest. "It doesn't matter. I am already married."

He rubbed my back uncertainly.

Lewis ducked in. "It's over, the rest ran. Is she ok?"

"Yeah, call over Hamil to patch him up so he doesn't bleed out. We are leaving."

Ancel helped me stand and grabbed up my clothes before picking me up and ducking out the door flap. I held on to his neck and laid my head on his shoulder. "I will tear up the annulment," I whispered softly. "Thank you for saving me."

"You had to know I would," he said gently, then helped me up to sit side saddle on his horse before getting on himself to hold me.

Nine long months later we had the house Malcolm had started finished and I gave birth to a boy with raven black hair. I named him Malcolm and Ancel took care of him and raised him as his own, though a single look could tell he was Jeremiah Wolfe twice over again. He was our only boy, having three more daughters after.

I took Ancels name and never spoke to anyone in my family again save for Anette who married Harris and took the Alcott name as well. The Wildes lost power over the years and I was never sorry I had broken their hold over the village.

Ancel kept his word and treated me like a queen, always loving and sweet and I learned to care for him and even love him despite the way he had done things. We were happy.