All Comments on 'Each & Every Corner Ch. 01: Trauma'

by Limentina

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 5 years ago
The human condition

The human condition... sometimes it makes you laugh, sometimes it makes you weep, most of the time it just leaves you shaking your head in bewilderment. And this chapter seems to manage all three at once. You've set up the makings of a fine drama here, Lim, it will be interesting to see where you're taking it over the next few parts. I can visualise every combination from 'happy ever after' ending to tragedy and despair. So keep your readers guessing and they're sure to come back for more.

stroudlestroudleover 5 years ago
Defiantly

Be coming back for more.

You have the srart of a great story here, ful of real life , real characters and emotion.

We all need friends like Sarah and Ray at sometime .

Carnt wait fir the next installment to see what life has instore for these three friends.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well done

It’s great to see Sarah and Ray back ( Hope a little longer ). Keep up the great writing.

GlendarGlendarover 5 years ago
The last two lines sum it up perfectly

Most of this story was, as advertised, just background and buildup. But the last lines:

"I'd give my soul for what you two have" and

"Well that is the price yes - she gets mine and I get hers. I don't think you'll find either of us unhappy to have made our payments though."

I can't think of a more poignant way of putting it.

Wow!

Personally, I'm going through a divorce. But I would still make that trade myself.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 5 years ago
Great story

Great story, thank you, loved it tremendously.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 5 years ago
Just started this series

I don't know why I haven't read this before, I love your work. Anyway, I'm reading it now, and love it so far. Thanks for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loving this story the emotions are so raw and powerful. Just as the others connected to this story it has poetic beauty. These stories speak to the soul. In regards to the horrible phrase Amy said about a "normal" family, it is the love that creates a family not genitalia. I wish more people would realize that, though I do appreciate that with the context that is what is being said. I truly wish the world would let people love. Thank you for putting you heart into these stories.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

Being honest with ourself is an important step to becoming loved then looking in the mirror ...... Breaking a heart or having the own heart broken is the most terrible situation and the healing process is much harder ........ Yes playing around having fun and missing the honesty the partner beside you is carrying, can come crashing back with an huge reality shock ....... Unfortunately this is life experience in a normal status ....... Lovely written delicate story

💝💝💝💝💝💝💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Ben_Jack5120Ben_Jack5120about 2 years ago

I find it so lovingly beautiful when Sarah emphasizes on calling Ray “Wife of Mine” or “my wife” or any other way through which to show affection & relationship. You have captured that emotion into storytelling so so well. warms my heart.!! Thanks.

deepred53deepred53about 2 years ago

You are such a gifted storyteller. Thank you!

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

The characters that keep on giving...

shayneoneshayneone8 months ago

here i go again it really is a good read keep well be happy stay safe a fan shayne

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLimentina@Limentina
This set of interconnecting stories comprises essentially a single rather disjointed novel (and one bonus unconnected ghost story). The title of the overarching work is I Walk A Little Faster. The proper reading order for the individual parts is as follows: Pretending Life is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES