All Comments on 'Each & Every Corner Ch. 04: Awake'

by Limentina

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
InPennyInPoundInPennyInPoundover 5 years ago
Five stars for sure.

You know I've never been hundred percent keen on poly stories. They've always seemed slightly lopsided with two of the three having a deeper connection thus leaving the third as a "wheel", pun intended. This however, this is freaking brilliant. You've managed to allow for each to have a special connection with each other yet it ties into the group dynamic so perfectly. Thank you for this masterful story because it's so believable. So very much looking forward to the next chapter!

MaonaighMaonaighover 5 years ago
Where next?

In an earlier comment I said I could foresee alternate endings: tragedy and loss; or happiness. So where next? It could still go either way. You've certainly wound up the tension here, Lim, so please don't keep us hanging on too long for the finale. Five stars for good, edge of the seat story-telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
absolutely lovely

Not sure what I think about the super-power Sarah stuff.

Was this existing all the time, and I just noticed it now?

lesbearlesbearover 5 years ago
I agree with IPIP

When I first understood that this story was headed to "throupledom" (somewhere in part 2), I almost stopped reading. I'm so glad I kept going. You have treated each of the three character's relationships so much tenderness. There is a believability that I can feel. Normally I would find this type of situation completely dubious but I'm rooting for Sarah, and Ray, and Lizzie.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 5 years ago
not bad

I usually like these types of stories, but I have not followed this series to much but if I have the time I will go back and read the first 3 parts to understand this more

LimentinaLimentinaover 5 years agoAuthor
Lovely

My goal with this series was to write a deeply romantic, balanced love story between three women so it is amazing to see this particular point being mentioned in comments. Thanks so much to all of you have taken your time to write both here and privately.

Air_DryAir_Dryalmost 4 years ago
Holy shit

I think I only breathed when I completed a paragraph until I started the next.

AnyMooseAnyMoosealmost 4 years ago
SIde-bar?

That "interview" interlude of Sarah's; methinks there is a "one-off" story there, probably a bit darker than your usual?

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleover 3 years ago

Scary that interview. The rest is keeping interesting, very interesting.

K_FletcherK_Fletcherabout 3 years ago

So I read your story about Ray several months back and I was shocked by how wonderfully you portrayed Ray’s voice. I very much mistakenly thought you lost Ray’s voice in this story - WRONG. Your description of death was beautiful and I LOVE the way that for RAY and SARAH you paint mystical perspectives. I recall thinking that RAY was special in a mentally challenged sort of way, then figuring out she was special in a naively pure sort of way. I almost wrote special in an innocent sort of way but one cannot know what Ray knows and still be innocent in a naive sense, although she may be innocent in a not-guilty sort of way (99.999 percent of us are guilty in THAT sense). I’m very much enjoying the way you have Ray and Sara meshing together in such a mystical fashion. Very cool. And wonderful.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

Twisting ....... Always finding a little path to confuse your readers ....... So whats under the surface , whats the truth behind this ........ Some good some nice some sweet will be the big house and hopefully the love story you writing about , or may is this all in the subconscious of your main acts?

💖💖💖⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🌟🌟🌟🌟💝💝💝💝💝

deepred53deepred53about 2 years ago

I’ll be thinking about this story, particularly this chapter, for a long while. It just keeps getting better!

shayneoneshayneone7 months ago

be happy well and safe a fan shayne

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLimentina@Limentina
This set of interconnecting stories comprises essentially a single rather disjointed novel (and one bonus unconnected ghost story). The title of the overarching work is I Walk A Little Faster. The proper reading order for the individual parts is as follows: Pretending Life is...