Each Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers

Billy, of course, always insisted on condoms. But condoms aren't one hundred percent foolproof.

Then Stephanie remembered an incident. It had been one incident, only one. She'd been in the "Plus Size" section of the department store, looking at slacks. Her size sixteen jeans had become too difficult to button; she had to lay down on the bed just to zip them.

"Bet the black would look good on you," a man suggested.

Stephanie was about to tell him to fuck off, mind his own business. But when she turned, she was looking at a live statue of David by Michelangelo. The man was absolutely gorgeous, with curly dark hair, deep brown eyes, and a heavy five o'clock shadow.

"Yeah? But what top would I wear with that?" Stephanie asked, putting a chubby hand on his muscular bicep.

He helped her pick out a few slacks, a few tops, and then he carried the armload into the fitting room.

His cock was surprisingly slender, only five inches long. Billy's had been six and a half inches long and thick. The stranger mauled Stephanie's blubbery breasts, pinching her nipples through blouse and bra almost savagely. Three pumps into Stephanie's heavily furred pussy and he was exiting the fitting room.

"Why's my granddaughter crying," Leslie soothed, coming into the baby's room. "Huh? Why's my beautiful Gabrielle crying?"

Even as self-centered as Stephanie was, her mother's appearance was still distressing to the girl. Her mother looked emaciated, skin hanging from her limbs, from her once beautiful face.

And after her second heart attack, after her early retirement, all Leslie did was sit on her bony ass and watch television. It truly seemed that Gabrielle was the only thing Leslie was living for. And even that was losing ground quickly.

"God damn Vince," Stephanie thought again as Leslie comforted Gabrielle. "If he hadn't been such a chicken shit mother fucker..."

THE END

*****

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I do thank you for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, the time to rate my submissions.

Have a swell, keen, neat day. What the hell; you read this far? Have two swell, keen, neat days. In a row.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers