All Comments on 'Each Day is Valentine's Day'

by A_Bierce

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A lawyer, a cheater.......hmmmm, do I really need both descriptives when they mean basically the same 99% of the time. Treated to a deserving valentines gift. OOOHHHHHHH THE LUCKY GIRL!!!!! See and they you never get rewarded for all your “hard” work. Hope the extra effort you put in at the office keeps you warm and safe at night and in your old age.

YOU STUPID CUNT.......ROTFL🖕🏿

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s a good story. With a little more effort, it might even have been great. There wasn’t and it isn’t. 4*

SouthdownSouthdownover 2 years ago

It was a fun read and a bit of a 'whodunnit' since they were both 'cheating' and ready for the split. I would have preferred a bit more 'meat' on the plot and a continuation of the story after the confrontation as the path was clear as to its destination. I kept reading it expecting the story to start any minute! Insomuch as the conclusion was shrouded in unspoken words I have no doubt where it would lead but even in fairytales there is a punchline(they lived happily ever after etc.) and this was certainly in the fairytale genre. I gave it 4**** but it could have earned top marks with a little more effort.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 2 years ago

Interesting more of a flash story but well written and right to the point!

dummy2069dummy2069over 2 years ago

Emotionless pap. 2*

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 2 years ago

The best flash of the bunch read so far, nicely set up and finished in record time. 5*

ThatNewGuyThatNewGuyabout 2 years ago

HikingThru expressed it in his comment better than I could. This is such a nicely drawn scene documenting the end of one chapter in the narrator's life and the beginning of a new one. I enjoyed the anticipation of waiting to see Lilith get her comeuppance. Fun flash story, A_Bierce.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

The word is insipid. Look it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good flash story, but I would like to know more details.

The wife obviously cheated but what happened next? Did he sue her firm or her lover?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great short story.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

5 stars - I like this story

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

excellent, short and sweet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you for skipping the backstory! Its all right there in this "man up" moment. 5 stars

Just_WordsJust_Words11 months ago

Still a fun story! The story was simple enough, but the telling had a delightful pace and descriptive style that perfectly told the story.

l0ver0tical0ver0tica10 months ago

Loved it! 5 stars...

LanmandragonLanmandragon4 months ago

Loved it, BTB with flowers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Credit where credits due, short and to the point, this is good.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous