All Comments on 'Each Time a Little Less'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
nanobotnanobotover 9 years ago
Dear anonymus,

Go watch Fox News channel and listen to their comforting drivel if that's what you prefer. This is a site for adventurous open minded adults. Bravery comes in many forms but hiding behind rhetoric and blaming aren't good examples. Wars are never won, only ended.

This a fantasy- so well written you thought it was an example of historical note- but that is your mistake, not sr71plt. Personally, I thought the tension build up in the story was perfect as a good edging! As usual, another dangerous liaison that leaves us wondering what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I was at Kadena in the early 80's. Wish I had know you then, and you could have stretched out my brown hole!!! Fuck all the homopobios. Get your fun were and when you can!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...