Eadric and the Sisters of Twilight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the sun began to set and the moon's light began to filter through the dense canopy of Athel Loren, Arahan signaled for Eadric to stop. A sharp whistle, like a bird's, that she had trained him to listen for.

She jumped down from a nearby tree, dropping from branch to branch until she fell beside him. Her movements were graceful and fluid. Perhaps he could learn from these elves, if he lived through this ordeal.

The elf placed a single finger at her lips, pointing towards a bit of light off in the distance. Eadric had to squint to see what she was pointing at, but when he did, it became clear that a campfire was burning off in the distance or, perhaps, a bonfire, given its size.

His eyes found hers and she nodded towards the campfire. He could not find it in himself to argue and so he walked towards the campfire, knowing not if he would find friend or foe there. As the trees gave way, Eadric found himself staring at a horrendous scene as hundreds of Skaven scurried about around a massive pile of burning corpses, both Man and Elf, judging by whatever armor remained on them.

The stench of the place, and he knew not if it came from the fire or the infested and decayed land upon which the vermin stood, quite nearly made him lose the contents of his stomach. He briefly suspected that such might have happened, had he anything in his stomach to spill. But despite that, the Skaven rapidly spotted him.

Shouts came from the camp then as projectiles shot past him, miraculously not hitting anything.

"KILL-SLAY THE MANTHING! SPIES!" came a shout from one who appeared to be the leader of the small war-band.

A shadow moved in the corner of his eye then before it descended upon the blighted rat-men. Those closest to Eadric soon found their skulls filled with arrows as death rained down upon them.

Before long, the Skaven had forgotten about Eadric as they scurried to safety. They had no burrows within which to hide, only makeshift tents and the central burning pile of corpses. Eadric saw an opportunity and he slipped behind cover, trying to hide from the escaping rat-men.

"RAAAH! The trees! Hide-conceal yourselves!" screamed one of the foul things as it ran past Eadric. Two arrows to the back took him out.

Seeing the creature's weapon in its fading grasp, Eadric reached for it just as another of the fleeing creatures arrived. The sight of such easy prey made the Skaven forget everything about his companions dying all about him.

"Manthing! You will make a fine sacrifice for the Horned Rat!" it hissed as it approached Eadric before pouncing.

The fighter lifted the weapon he'd grasped, hoping to keep his foe at bay, unable to truly see what the weapon was until it pierced the Skaven's side. It shrieked and squealed in pain, though its fury and determination remained.

It dropped its weapon on the ground, desperately clawing at the blade that was making its way into him, its yellow teeth gnashing inches from Eadric's face. He hoped that, as the elves had saved him before, Arahan would save him now.

Yet no such miracle occurred. Eadric winced as his fingers slipped on the Skaven's blood, the pommel of the wicked-looking weapon slick and red. Sharp blades offered poor grip. He felt the blade digging into his palms.

Desperation set in as sharp teeth filled his vision, curses and shouts, his ears.

Summoning every ounce of strength that yet remained within him, Eadric pulled his head back and slammed it against the Skaven's, his forehead smashing against the surprised vermin's teeth, a sickening cracking noise confirming that he had either broken his own skull or the Skaven's. Judging by the cursing, staggering fiend, he had done the latter.

"GAAAH!" it screamed, falling back as it held its broken face, blood pouring from its wound as Eadric's blade slipped free.

Instinctively, the human was upon the rat, stabbing at it viciously, violently pushing his blade into the creature's body again and again and again until finally, it had stopped moving. Panting, breathless, Eadric threw his weapon aside. His face and hands were bloody as he sat on the corpse of his defeated enemy.

Only then did he realize that the sounds of battle had died out.

And that, before him, now stood a bloody Arahan.

"Well done," she said, taking a single step forward. "I will admit I am somewhat disappointed that the two of you did not slay one another."

She threw a small leather pouch a foot or so away from him.

"For your hands. From my sister," she said, looking down at him pitifully. "I am not your servant, you can heal your own wounds."

"T-thank you," Eadric said, taking the small container with his blood-soaked hands, finding bandages and salves there, which he began promptly using to treat the injuries he had sustained fighting the Skaven.

While he'd struggled with just one of the creatures, she'd slain an entire war-band.

"Do not thank me, it is my sister who thought it wise that I should bring along some medicine for you," she said casually, watching as he wrapped his hands up with the medicine-coated cloth. She sat with her back to a tree, uncharacteristically patient.

The trees cast long shadows as the bonfire of the Skaven camp burned bright, still. Both remained silent for a time.

"Why is it that you treat me as you do?" Eadric finally asked as he finished patching himself up. "I - we - have never done anything to you. Quenelles has never been an enemy of the elves. Why do you treat us as you do vermin?"

"Because you come into our home unbidden, bringing with you the despised rat-men," she stated. "Your kind tarnishes the land upon which you walk. The only difference between Man and Skaven is that the former washes themselves every once in a while."

Eadric frowned, looking towards the dark forest ahead, thinking. He would not change this woman's mind, her hatred of him was too strong. At least, he thought, looking down at the medicine pouch, perhaps he'd have an easier time getting his sister to let him live.

Arahan, on the other hand, would have smiled as he got skewered by a Skaven.

. . . . .

That night, they slept in a cabin hidden near a waterfall. Perfectly camouflaged, it was fully stocked with foodstuffs, two beds, and everything they could have needed. A day walking through Athel Loren had taken its toll on both of them, and so, Arahan had locked Eadric in the cabin while she went to the waterfall to clean the blood from herself.

Eadric lay on the floor, staring at the ceiling. The elf had not given him permission to sleep on the bed, though she had assured him it was due to the dirt, grime, and blood on his outfit rather than because he was human. It seemed she was not a complete monster.

His stomach grumbled.

His eyes wandered to the glass jars of food that had been neatly stacked on a wall, a dozen or so feet away. He didn't recognize anything on that wall. Even though the two nations were neighbors, very little knowledge of elven food or culture had made it to Quenelles. Likewise for human culture, it seemed.

The door to the cabin creaked open and Arahan walked in, wearing a black silk shirt and pants, along with small slippers. It was the first time Eadric had seen her in something other than armor. Her body was every bit as enticing as her sister's, even hidden as it was under her outfit.

She quickly spotted his gaze, frowning. "Stare at me like that and you will find our journey that much more difficult for you."

Eadric could feel himself stirring, inadvertently gazing downwards at her impressive bust and the thick thighs that seemed to jostle about in her pants, the abundance of flesh barely contained therein. His cock lurched.

Arahan noticed immediately. "Do you wish for me to slice that thing off?" she threatened, drying her hair off with a towel as she made her way to her bed. "Believe me, I would like nothing more."

The human looked away quickly. "Sorry," he said meekly, not wishing to anger the silver-haired elf any more than he apparently already had. Perhaps food would take his mind off the archer's body.

He hadn't had a woman in what felt like ages. He looked down at himself, noticing that his bulge seemed thicker even than it had been the last time. Had the medicine he'd applied only a few hours ago already...? No, he was simply tired, he decided. And hungry. Oh, how hungry he felt... the few berries that had been given him that morning were long gone.

A blowing noise accompanied the darkness that fell over him as Arahan blew out the single candle that had illuminated the cabin. Only moonlight filtered in through a few cracks here and there, giving him just enough light to be able to make out where things were.

With eyes closed, Eadric attempted to let himself fall asleep, but the growling of his stomach, paired with his hardening prick, proved too much to handle. He once more glanced to the jars on the wall, then to Arahan.

After a time, her breathing began to slow, falling into a soft, gentle rhythm. She had fallen asleep.

He waited some long minutes after that, to be certain of it and, as silently as he could, he got up, pushing the covers aside. Both his cock and stomach called to him, and his gaze flittered between Arahan's sleeping form and the shelves of food. It was the rumbling of his belly that called to him loudest of all, and he started towards the jars.

He eyed those jars briefly and then looked over his shoulder at the elven woman. She had not explicitly told him to not take any of the food... but part of him knew she would not want a human taking food from an elven outpost. If she had wanted him to eat, she would have offered, no?

All moral debates soon fled his mind as his hunger made itself known once more. He grabbed a jaw, fingers pulling it from the shelf as slowly as he possibly could, to avoid the clinging of glass on glass.

When at last he had removed the lid from that jar, the delicious smell of unknown dried fruits assailed his nostrils. That wonderful scent was such that he quite nearly forgot where he was and his fingers greedily pulled a handful of the red-and-blue berries, stuffing them in his mouth. The taste was odd, to be sure, and one he had not been wholly prepared for. But his tastebuds screamed for more, and he found himself digging in.

That is, until he felt the coolness of metal on his throat.

"My calling you a swine does not grant you permission to act as one," Arahan whispered in his ear.

He could feel her breath on his skin, the warmth of her body against his and her hefty breasts against his back.

Eadric froze. "I was starved, I'd not eaten all day," he stated, almost defiantly. "There is enough food here to last a whole winter!"

"Tell me, what do humans do when they find a fox has been eating their chickens?" the elf said, pressing her dagger just a little harder against Eadric's throat.

"I-I..." he stuttered, fearing to answer her, for he knew what the expected answer was. His bravado in the face of the woman all but diminished.

"Precisely my thoughts... But what if the fox still had some use?" she suggested, and her fingers slowly moved to the jar he was still holding. Her fingers closed around it.

When she pulled on it, however, she found that Eadric would not give it up so easily.

"Why you..." she growled.

"You speak nonsense," he objected, both his hands around the jar. Even then, he felt the woman's strength was far greater than his, for he struggled to hold on to the jar with two of his hands while she pulled with just one. "I am not a fox and this is not a chicken coop! I'm starving!"

"... insolent whelp. I'll have you flayed!" She grunted and yanked the jar from his hands, causing its remaining contents to go flying back, alongside both Eadric and Arahan. The two fell upon the floor with a thud as the woman's dagger slid out of reach.

It didn't take long for Eadric to see just how outmatched he was, as Arahan overpowered him in moments, holding his hands above his head as she straddled his stomach. Of the two, he was the only one panting from exertion after the brief scuffle.

As she stared down at him, considering what to do with the man, she noticed his eyes moving down at her chest. And when her gaze followed his, she gasped as she saw that somehow, her shirt had become ripped at the neckline, exposing a long, creamy line of elven cleavage. She stood up straight suddenly, her hands removed from his wrists.

Standing up straight didn't help the situation either, for as she did, she felt something hard and long press against her thick, meaty buttocks. Immediately, her face twisted into a furious scowl as she stared down at him. "Despicable human trash, slave to your passions, no better than Beastmen! This is why we do not allow your kind to wander our forests as you please. You invite Chaos wherever you tread!"

"Then perhaps you should help me tame this hunger?" he risked, waiting for her to strangle him at any moment now.

Yet, her hands did not wrap themselves around his throat at all. His cock throbbed against the impressive swell of her ass as he waited for a response.

Arahan's eyes stared into Eadric's for a long while, her breathing steady. "Very well," she said, standing up.

When Eadric made a move to stand up as well, she placed a foot to his chest. He lay back down on, watching her while his cock threatened to burst through his pants at any time. Every heartbeat seemed to make his pants feel tighter than ever. Perhaps he was just imagining things. Yet again... he had noticed some significant growth earlier.

Wriggling her hips slowly, the elf began removing her pants, placing a foot on either side of him. Her eyes moved from the enormous bulge between his legs to his face, as though she was still on edge.

What punishment did she have in mind for him?

Such thoughts were quickly erased from his mind as Arahan quickly spun about and planted her fat, round rump square upon the man's face. For a moment, all Eadric could see was those great doughy cheeks, of such breadth that they filled his entire field of view. The moment didn't last long, however and her angle was changed so his nose swept up the cleft of her moist, elven pussy.

Arahan's thighs pressed around Eadric's head and the strength he felt in those muscles reminded him that she could end him with a single squeeze of those powerful thighs. Images of crushed melons briefly filled his mind before the taste of the woman's nectar coated his tastebuds. She responded with a soft, barely audible moan as he slowly, tentatively began tasting her womanhood. Perhaps her moan would have been louder to him, had his ears not been completely covered by her thighs.

But the threat of her thighs or the insistent grinding of her gash on his face did not deter him for a moment, and he found his tongue lapping up at her juices hungrily. When he at last pressed his tongue to the hardened nub that was her clit, he felt a shudder run through her, accompanied by a long, drawn-out sigh.

His cock throbbed hungrily; his pants now tight enough that the experience felt at times almost painful as the garment squeezed his length. Much as his cock was suffocated by his clothing, so too did he find the act of breathing difficult as the elven woman above him rode his face, desperate to get herself off.

Eadric's hands found themselves wandering upwards to the elf's ass, his fingers squeezing her abundant backside hard, his fingers sinking into that soft, pliable flesh. Surprisingly, he found himself still alive after that act. Though it would have been an acceptable way to die, to be sure.

As she rode his face fervently, he found it difficult to stay attached to that sopping, delectable gash, his lips suckling upon her sensitive clit whenever the opportunity arose. Not only did her arousal now coat his tongue, but it now covered much of his face, its scent filling his nostrils and her moans very audible through the walls of flesh around his head. Small spasms shook her, though he did not relent, his mouth and tongue assailing her elven slit, along with the pink pearl of her clit, until she was writhing and moaning atop him.

Her hips bucked and she would grind her gash against his nose, chin, and mouth as she neared release. Like a wild beast, she rode him: slowly at first, but quickly picking up speed as her heavy breaths hastened, matching her tempo.

"You vile... disgusting... human..." he could hear her say as she neared release, small spasms rocking her every now and then.

Her words only seemed to push him harder, and he gave everything he had, matching the aggressivity of her movements with his own brand of fervor. Unable to speak, devouring her divine cunt was the only form of communication at his disposal as he massaged and groped her huge, round ivory buns.

Releasing and squeezing those fat, silky globes of pink flesh, the human devoured the elf's cunt with such passion that she soon felt herself sinking into mind-rending bliss. Her breath hitched in her throat and she came, suddenly, violently, upon the human's face. Her muscles contracted, cunt spasming as juices gushed upon his face in quantities the likes of which the spearman had never thought possible.

A sudden spasm brought her to her knees, her soft pink pussy smearing its nectar across his face as her muscles failed her. Hooking his arms around her thighs, the human held her down as best he could, both as a way to keep her in place as she came her brains out and as a way to allow his upper body and mouth to follow her slit.

Her essence, her scent, was addictive, intoxicating, and he could feel his cock throb hungrily in response to that most feminine of scents and tastes. It felt to him as though he might burst through his trousers at a moment's notice, and he knew such might actually be true, given the growth he'd experienced since he had been taken into the care of the elves of Athel Loren.

The woman's fluids ran down the sides of his mouth and down his neck, the elven warrior writhing in his grasp.

Her howls of release were like a banshee's, echoing against the cabin's walls and, most likely, into the darkness beyond.

She came and came, for a long while. He didn't count the seconds or minutes, but he could feel himself tiring, his mouth and neck barely able to keep up with the demands of Arahan. Thankfully, however, she too began to tire and her movements slowed somewhat as post-orgasmic bliss began setting in, her breathing slowing.

Once her breathing had steadied, the woman pushed herself off Eadric, rolling onto the wooden floors beside him. He watched her for a moment more, noticing how her breasts had fallen from her shirt. Her breasts were large, especially for an elf, and he found his gaze glued to the soft pink nipples atop each considerable mound.

"F-fuck..." Arahan breathed, bringing a single hand down to her cunt, as if making sure the thing had not melted off. "Fucking humans..." she mumbled. It would take more than that to cure the elf of her prejudice, it seemed.

Looking down at himself and the immense bulge in his trousers, Eadric thought he had just the thing to help her along the path to recovery.

With a sudden surge of confidence, the human looked to the door of the cabin, wondering if he should simply escape. She had threatened to end his life many times now. Perhaps, when she came to her senses, she would act on those threats. He looked to the dagger she had held to his throat mere minutes before but quickly dismissed any notions of violence against her.

Her reflexes were sharp enough that she would turn any such threats against him easily, he knew.

Instead, he looked down at himself once more and gripped the waistband of his trousers, pulling it down. It took some effort, but soon his cock sprang up, slapping loudly against his stomach before settling down, angled downwards with its own considerable weight. The thing appeared as a club jutting from his crotch, a mighty beast, covered in veins and a few inches longer even than it had been that very morning.