Eadric and the Sisters of Twilight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throbbing hungrily at the sight of the near-nude, breathless Arahan, it was as though that tumescent beast was begging him to be buried between the woman's thighs, to taste her cunt's plentiful juices itself. That behemoth, foot-long slab of meat demanded satisfaction and he would provide.

Swiftly, decidedly, Eadric stepped from his trousers and moved to Arahan, grabbing her knees and lifting her legs up high. He stared at her glistening slit for a moment, then up at her. She looked back at him through half-lidded eyes, biting her lower lip when she felt the helm of his prick kissing those of her elven slit.

Gripping his enormous cock by its base, Eadric began the slow process of easing into the woman. She responded with a single, simple gasp of pleasure, her hand moving down to spread herself fully for him, inviting him in. She had not uttered a single word against humanfolk for some time now, he noticed, the fact bringing a grin to his lips.

"Didn't take much convincing to persuade you that humans aren't so bad, hm?" he teased. And indeed it had not, for the woman had apparently dismissed her prejudice for the time being after a single ride upon the man's face. "Elves are well known for being massive whores in the Empire."

Another gasp left her lips, turning into a long, languid moan as he pushed a few more inches of himself into her, his monstrous appendage creating a visible bulge as it slowly traveled upwards. He held her by the knees as he slowly pushed forward, and even the slickness of her sex seemed insufficient to make penetration any easier.

"Nnggh... Fuck... Nhhaaa!" she moaned, arching her back, both her hands shooting up to grab her fat, pink tits. Her eyes rolled into the back of her skull as she felt Eadric stretching her out, his immense girth splitting her apart as inch by inch, he eased himself into that most divine elven pussy.

He could feel a thick load of goo churning within his overfull balls, the size of which had quite nearly tripled as his cock had grown. When at last he managed to push himself to the hilt into the elf, Eadric let out a groan, knowing well that he would not last long against the tightness now wrapped around his overgrown cock.

Speared upon Eadric's cock, Arahan could do little else but moan and gasp as he began fucking her in earnest, eager to plough her whorish pussy with a cock that would have been more at home on a Gor than a man. As one hand desperately toyed with the pink diamond atop her slit, the other groped and fondled her tits, tweaking at the nipples and squeezing those immense orbs for all their worth.

Leaning forward, Eadric placed his hands on either side of the woman before he started moving his hips, pulling his cock until only its head remained soaked in the elf's juices. She moaned, a long, languid sound slipping from her plush pink lips.

Immediately, he shut her up with a kiss before once more thrusting himself into her depths, spearing into her cunt with near-animalistic hunger. In response, she moaned into his mouth, reaching back to grab his firm ass, those cheeks of his flexing with every movement of his hips.

His movements were slow, deliberate, allowing her to feel every ridge and vein of his fat prick, stimulating every inch of her needy gash. Oh, how full did she feel when he crammed the last inch of himself into her! Intense loathing for the lesser race of Man had been replaced by a craving for their cock.

Though as the walls of her cunt spasmed and squeezed all around his immense girth, Eadric found himself unable to hold back for much longer and so he began fucking her in earnest. With long, powerful strokes of his tumescent goliath, the human fucked Arahan, his hips colliding with her thighs and ass repeatedly, the lewd smacking of flesh on flesh echoing against the wooden walls.

Those sounds were soon accompanied by Arahan's own moans and whimpers as the two partners pulled themselves from the kiss. Soon after, however, Eadric's mouth latched onto one of the elf's huge, wobbling tits, taking that succulent nipple between his lips, teasing it with the edge of his teeth.

"Haaa... Fuck me! FUCK ME!" she cried out, an animalistic call that Eadric was all too eager to answer, slamming himself hard and fast into her as her feet bounced high above his shoulders. His cock was long enough that he had no trouble reaching her furthermost depths, bestial vigor animating every move he made. Such was the speed of that savage fucking that his hips nearly seemed a blur.

PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP!

Eadric thought it odd that he could even last this long with such a woman. He'd never been a slouch in bed, far from it, but this was something else entirely. He felt as though his stamina could allow him to go on indefinitely, jamming his elephantine meatpillar into the elf's soaked depths again and again.

Suddenly and quite unexpectedly, Arahan began cumming her brains out again from the sheer force and vigor of the moonlit cunt-splitting she was receiving. Her tits bounced about against Eadric's face as the eager spearman's mouth jumped from one pale orb to the next, alternating as he saw fit.

His hips never ceased moving like a piston, the slapping of their flesh growing every loudly, juices squirting from her spasming, quivering gash with every forward thrust of the man's enormous cock. Even as she came again and again from the man's veined colossus boring into her, Arahan had the presence of mind to reach down with one hand to flick at her clit, rubbing that rock-hard pearl vigorously, desperately, only heightening the pleasure that she was already being subjected to.

The sight of the elf, moaning and wailing from sheer ecstasy, sent Eadric into a frenzy, desperate to coax more orgasms from the woman and to get himself off as well. If he was to meet his end, he would do so with his balls empty, at the very least.

With pressure mounting inside him, and coaxed by the elf's whorish cries, Eadric finally felt that release nearing. His cock throbbed hard as the elf ground her cunt into his hips, his body pressed against her as he locked her into a mating press, her flesh rippling with every impact of his body against her. Her tits bounced about beneath the human, a long moan leaving her lips and rising in a crescendo to a scream of bliss, her eyes rolling back, saliva running down the corner of her mouth.

He could not delay any longer. With a violent throb, his manhood exploded, shooting fat cum-missiles deep into her slutty elven pussy, those walls clamping down on him, as though trying to coax more of the thick white ballbatter from his apple-sized nuts. The first cum-spear flooded her womb, causing her stomach to inflate visibly from outside, and those that followed only spurted lewdly from around that tumescent cunt-splitter, running down the woman's ass to create a small puddle on the floorboards below.

Before long, Arahan's voice gave out and her lungs began to ache, her mind awash with pleasure as an endless string of mind-rending orgasms tore through her every nerve.

Straightening himself as he unloaded deep into the legendary elven warrior, Eadric watched her tits bounce wildly, her hands now holding the back of her thighs, her feet on either side of her head as he pumped his obscene prick deep into her ravenous pussy, squelching noises accompanying the waning moans and cries of pleasure that still managed to leave the woman's throat.

Eadric gave a grunt of amusement as he felt his orgasm subside, his cock still spurting the last few remaining droplets of his near-endless load inside Arahan. Slowly, he began pulling his cock out from the writhing, gasping she-elf, fat gobs of nut seeping from her stretched-out cunt with every spasm of those slick walls.

"W-what the fuck was that..." a panting Arahan asked, regaining her wits as she looked down at herself, her stomach slightly bloated from the inhuman quantities of off-white cum that had been pumped into her.

Most troubling of all, however, was the fact that the man's cock was still hard as rebar. Her eyes widened as a fat gob of creamy, off-white cum oozed from the tip of his behemoth cock, the elephantine appendage still throbbing with hunger. That's when it suddenly dawned on her the reason why his cock had grown so much and where he got such stamina. The medicine they'd given him, paired with extremely rich elven food, had caused it all. A seedling doused with a drop of medicine could grow to its full height in a matter of hours. Such strong doses on a lesser race... She was pulled from her reverie suddenly when she felt the man tease her opening with the fat, throbbing head of his foot-long monster.

As if reading her thoughts, Eadric smirked. "Already addicted to human cock, hm?" he chuckled, amused as he noticed how the woman had been absent-mindedly stroking the lips of her abused cunt. "Might be that I'll have to show all your forest-friends how much of a whore you've become..." he suggested, hooking his arms under her legs before standing up, lifting her with ease that should not have been possible.

To Arahan's shock, she didn't protest. Not for a moment. And given the hardness of his cock pushing up against her ass, his intentions could not have been any clearer.

She simply mewled as he carried her towards the door as soft, pleasant remnants of those most recent orgasms still fluttered about in her limbs, in her core. A few strands of her silver hair were glued to her forehead, which she tried to push from her face unsuccessfully.

With a kick, and with his head between the elf's tits, Eadric opened the door to the small elven cabin, thus revealing the small pond and moonlit waterfall beyond. It would have made for a romantic sight, were it not for the fact that the spearman had just stuffed the elf with enough cum to fill a large bucket.

With his cock nestled between the elf's thick, round ass cheeks, Eadric looked up at her with an uncharacteristically smug grin. Was this the same useless human who had wandered into Athel Loren half a week ago? Or had the elixirs and medicines truly changed him that much? There was no way she'd allow herself to get ravaged in such a way by a simple human, a lowly soldier that should have been crushed by a Treeman by now.

"Nnnghh..." she moaned as she felt the human lift her up, the head of his beastly member running along the crevice of her ass until it stood aligned with her dripping, needy pussy. The moan turned into a gasp before morphing into a long sigh of pleasure when his cock filled her once more. "I could get used to... haaaa... this," she whimpered as he focused on fucking her.

Inch by inch, his slick, veiny cock entered her, boring into her innermost depths and with a grunt, he forced the last few inches of his gigantic fuckpole into her. She was stuffed and she knew she should have felt some pain from such an insanely fat cock being rammed up her cunt, but no pain yet came. She gasped and moaned, keeping her hands on his shoulders to keep herself steady.

Still standing, Eadric then began lifting her upwards until only his throbbing cockhelm remained within her, the ridge of its massive head rubbing against her sensitive walls. Once more, Eadric started fucking the elf, ramming himself as he lowered and lifted the woman onto his overgrown fuckspire, ravaging her with all his might.

The woman's tits bounced wildly as he thrust himself deep into her, every long stroke of that meaty monolith causing the woman to moan in rising ecstasy. It felt as though she might melt, never having known that such pleasure was possible, every part of her filled with pleasant, electrical warmth.

Not only that, but the feeling that they could be watched, that the extent of her sluttiness would be known by her people only seemed to add to that excitement, making her orgasm even more of an inevitability.

He was in control. Not her. Not anymore.

His lips soon found her neck, kissing her gently as he fucked her mercilessly, ravaging her cunt, spearing himself into her again and again. She leaned her head back in response, encouraging those kisses, feeling an electrical, addictive pleasure from such a simple act, the brutality of that raw, bestial fucking an odd contrast to the gentleness of his mouth.

His arms flexed as he lowered and lifted her again and again, his hips working in conjunction with the muscles in his arms to simply destroy her whorish slit. The smacking of flesh upon flesh echoed through the forest, adding to the almost musical sound of the waterfall and the soft blowing of the wind against their skin.

She was glad for that wind. Even in the coolness of night, it seemed that she was on fire, her body, as well as his, covered in a thin layer of sweat.

Arahan wanted more and so she moaned and begged for him to keep fucking her, encouraging him with her banshee-like wails of bliss. So hard did he fuck her that she feared she simply might bounce off his cock and so her arms wrapped themselves around him in an attempt to steady herself.

Would he take her back to his empire? Would he remain in Athel Loren after this? The Skaven were no threat to her at that moment. All she could do was imagine her life with the man, imagining herself fucking him every hour of every day, skewered upon a cock twice as large as any she'd seen before.

As suddenly and violently as before, the woman came. Her muscles seized and her eyes rolled to the back of her skull, her mouth agape in a breathless moan. Her cunt tightened around his girth, squeezing him hard, as though hungry for more of his thick, potent splooge.

And so did the reaming of Arahan continue, stomach bulging from the vast quantities of cum sloshing about in her womb, making her look as though she were in the beginning stages of pregnancy. And perhaps she might be, for the sheer potency of the man's cum was undeniable, unquestionable.

She could barely contain her voice, her wails loud enough to attract the attention of any and all who wandered the enchanted woodlands at such a late hour. That was when, still cumming her brains out, Arahan noticed something moving about in the woods. Eadric had not taken note of it, for his back was turned to this new arrival.

She smirked when she recognized the shape of the individual watching them, so alike her own, save for the black hue of her long hair. How long had Naestra been watching them? Arahan wondered, and she found that she did not care. Not now, not as she was nearing her second orgasm.

Noticing her gaze, Naestra slipped back into the shadows, thirty or so feet from the lovers, hidden behind a tree. "It feels so... so fucking good!" she cried out, both for Eadric and for Naestra, letting her sister know that she had been spotted and letting her know as well that the spearman was no enemy.

It was, after all, Naestra that had been kindest to the human, encouraging the other elves to nurse him back to health rather than simply turn him into food for their gardens.

Now, Arahan seemed to be nothing more than a fucksleeve for the human, bouncing upon his turgid cock for what felt like the past hour, feeling him ram into her incessantly.

Before long, he came inside her again. His cock lurched and throbbed as he grunted, hilting himself inside her as the first powerful cum-jet fired from his prick, adding to her overly stuffed womb, causing her belly to bloat even further.

Her mind felt like it might go blank at any moment as she came yet again, her limbs going limb. Every part of her was alight with orgasmic bliss as he stretched her womb out with gallons of piping hot nut. After a long while of blasting her cunt with cum, Eadric pulled out of her, fat globs of creamy goop falling from her abused snatch onto the grass below.

At last, he was sated. And so was she, for she finally descended from that near-endless string of orgasms, panting and whimpering as he lowered her onto the ground. When she looked down at him, her eyes widened at the sight of his softening cock. He had grown again.

"Well now, I think our relationship just got a bit more interesting, don't you think?" Eadric said, reaching down to place a hand on the woman's ass, giving that firm, pale cheek a single squeeze. "When did you say Naestra would join us?" he asked, his gaze lingering on her breasts for a moment before he looked up at her.

He saw her as nothing more than a piece of meat, she knew. And she couldn't wait to prove him right once more.

"Ah... I don't think she'll be too long," the woman said.

And so, Eadric carried Arahan back to the cabin. Above them, leaves rustled.

From a tree branch, Naestra watched her sister being carried off into the cabin, horny beyond belief at the sight she had just witnessed. Her pussy ached for that cock, so much larger had it been than any other she'd seen, and she found her fingers drifting inadvertently to her needy cleft...