Eager Beaver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm fine. My neck has just been acting up lately."

I took the computer off her. "I'll give you a massage."

"Oh. You don't have to do that, honey. And I really need to work on that report anyway."

"Nope. You deserve a break, so your boss is just gonna have to wait." I smiled wide.

"Aren't you pushy? But I guess you do have a point." She gave a reluctant smile back.

I began the massage after we got into position with her laying on her stomach and me mounting the area below her butt.

"That feels so good, sweetie..." My mom groaned.

My dick came to life at her words and sensual noises.

"Can you do my shoulders again, sweetheart?"

Shit! I hope she doesn't notice my hard-on... I leaned over to reach higher and felt my rigid cock slide between her asscheeks.

She immediately stiffened and looked back at me. "I-I think that's enough. Thank you..."

I moved off her at once. "Sorry about that, Mom... I honestly didn't mean to do that." My expression was apologetic.

"I know... It was a natural reaction, sweetie. Don't worry about it." She offered a reassuring smile. "Are you hungry? I thought I'd get started on lunch."

"That'd be great. Thanks, Mom." I nodded.

She finished cooking after a while and we ate.

"That was amazing!" I exclaimed, sitting across the table from her when we were done with the lasagna she'd made.

"I think you're exaggerating a bit, but I'll take the complement." She laughed happily.

"No seriously. I know how hard you work, so everything you do on top of that is amazing to me..." My face was serious. "Especially since you and Dad split."

She looked at me surprised. "It really means a lot to hear you say that, Aaron... I thought you hated me for so long." She paused. "I know I wasn't the easiest person to get along with, but everything I did was for you and your sister."

"I know, Mom. You don't have to explain yourself for even a second, because I already know what type of hardworking and selfless woman you are."

"Aaron..." She rushed over and hugged me, though with me sitting, it was more of her hugging my head, so I stood up to make the hug less awkward. "I love you, honey."

"I love you too." I smiled and squeezed her tighter. "I love you so much..." I then kissed her cheek after a few seconds.

"Sweetheart, please..." She tried to pull away, but I held her close.

"You are so beautiful, Mom..."

She stopped fighting me after a short struggle, allowing me to continue my pecks towards her lips.

"Mmph..." Her breathing got heavier as I pressed my lips to her soft ones. But she finally pushed me away a bit into the kiss. "A-Aaron... I understand how you feel, but you can't do things like that..."

"Why?"

"W-Why?" She parroted.

"I don't care if people think it's wrong. I know I've never felt this strong about a woman before, and I know I can make you happy." My expression was hard.

"I... I don't know what to say..." She had her head turned to the side.

I grabbed her hand gently, making her flinch and look to me. "Just give me a chance to show you. That's all I'm asking for."

She searched my eyes for a while. "You remind me of your father when he was young..." She squeezed my hand. "Charming, kind..." She frowned. "And certainly persistent."

"You did tell me all the time as a kid I never knew when to give up." I grinned, then got serious. "So... you're give me a chance?"

"Yes..." She hesitantly nodded.

"Thank you, Mom! That's all I wanted." I moved to hug her.

"Hold on there, Eager Beaver. We need to set some ground rules." She pushed me back with a raised hand.

"R-Right. Hit me."

She looked straight into my eyes. "We are not having sexual intercourse. Do you understand?"

I didn't exactly think she was gonna spread her legs that easy anyway. "Can we at least sleep in the same bed?"

"I don't know if that's such a good idea... You might get tempted and attack me." She frowned again.

I laughed. "Geez! I'm not some beast, Mom. Besides, I would never do anything like that to hurt you." I kissed her hand. "I love you too much."

"You're a real smooth-talker, you know that? Fine." She fought the smile forming on her lips.

I abruptly pulled her close.

"What are you - "

"I should be able to at least kiss my woman, right?"

She giggled, which sounded incredibly cute to my ears. "I suppose this wouldn't be a very real relationship if even that was off-limits, would it?"

"It certainly would not." I shook my head, smiling and pushed my mouth to hers until we parted again. "I love you, Diane."

She seemed a little surprised by my use of her name. "I... love you too, Aaron."

In the morning, Diane slowly woke up and looked over at her son beside her, a soft smile on her lips. It had been about two weeks since she accepted his proposal to date. Was it really such a good idea to accept? She thought to herself. I don't know... Her initial plan was just to agree to becoming his girlfriend to pacify him and hope he would eventually lose interest, but he was taking the whole thing very serious.

He would bring her lunch when she was working, spend all his free time with her... And when he told her she was beautiful, it made her feel loved and wanted. It's been a long time since a man has made me feel this way... But he's your son! It's wrong! Her inner voice admonished. The other problem was that he was becoming more aggressive as each day went by...

His kisses would linger longer and his hands would stray to her ass or breasts. And when she would complain or warn him, he would smile and make her lose the strength to fight. It's only a matter of time until he asks for more... I have to be strong then and let him know that line can't be crossed. Despite herself, she snuggled up close to him and fell back asleep.

I woke from sleep and immediately looked at my sleeping mother. Things had been going pretty well between us, but I wanted to be more intimate. Breaking down that wall wasn't going to be easy though. Leaning over, I kissed her on the forehead to awaken her. "Good morning, beautiful."

"Good morning." She smiled when her eyes were open.

"I'm surprised you're not up yet." I checked the temperature of her forehead. "You don't feel sick."

She laughed. "Very funny. But I just wanted to stay in bed with you a little longer."

I wasn't expecting such a sweet answer... I kissed her.

"What was that for?" She smiled curiously.

"Just because." I returned her smile. "I was thinking we could go out tonight. What do you think?"

"I would love to."

When nighttime came, Mom and I drove to the bowling alley as planned earlier in the day.

"You ready to lose, Diane?" I held a bowling ball at the top of the lane.

"Oh, that's pretty big talk considering who won last time." She stood to the side, behind me.

"Total luck! But how about we make this little game more interesting?" I faced her.

"What do you mean?"

"If you win, I'll cook for the next week and do the dishes. And if I win... you have to show me everything when we get home." A sly grin was plastered on me.

"Aaron..."

"You said no touching, but I can at least look, right? Or are you that big of a chicken?" I lowered the heavy ball and flapped one arm. "Bwak, bwak!"

Diane wanted to be serious but couldn't help laughing at his cheap attempt at provoking her. I'll just beat him and be done with it. "I guess I'm going have to remind you about my awesome skills. Don't think ill of your dear mother after this butt-whooping."

"Yeah, yeah. Talk is cheap. Let's bowl!"

Several minutes later, I ended up losing by a close margin.

"Ha! Sorry, Son, but you're a hundred years too early." She put a hand on my shoulder.

My head was casted down in defeat, watching the fallen over pins in the distance. "Yeah..."

We left the bowling alley soon after, and once home, got ready for bed in her room.

Diane stared at her son. He had been in a sullen mood ever since her bowling victory; the reason was obvious. Does he want to see me naked that badly? She tried to keep the smile off her face. He's kind of cute when he pouts like that. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to give him just a peek... She quietly took off her clothes. "Aaron."

"Hm?" I twisted my torso to see my mom's bare body, both eyes widening. "N-Not that I'm complaining even a little, but why are you naked?"

"Well... you seemed so down that I decided to throw you a bone... but don't expect it again." Her face was a light shade of red.

I swallowed and nodded, drinking in the sight of her cute pussy and boobs.

The first time her son had stared at her naked, Diane was more than uncomfortable. But she loved the way his eyes scanned every inch of her breasts, stomach... and even vagina right now. What is wrong with me? She could feel the heat spreading between her legs.

"Mom?"

"Y-Yes?" Her scattered thoughts were broken.

"Can you lean over the bed?" My face was tight in hopefulness.

She glanced at it. "What? I'm not doing that, Aaron."

"You said not to expect this again, right? I just want to remember this moment." My sincere eyes drilled into hers.

"...You're certainly taking advantage of this situation, aren't you?" She chewed her bottom lip. "Fine. Only for a second." She walked over and got on all fours on the bed, her butt pointed to me.

My penis instantly turned to steel as I moved closer for a better view, her puckered asshole and back of her twat stealing all my attention. "Your pussy is really pretty, Mom..."

"Aaron!" She spun around, rising up on her knees.

"Sorry, sorry! I'll watch my language." I laughed apologetically.

"Mmm..." She frowned at me before looking away again, then got dressed soon after.

"That was great. Thank you, Mom." I caressed her cheek when she was near.

She reluctantly smiled. "You're welcome... perv."

I chuckled and kissed her. "I won't deny that."

About another month went by as me and my mom grew even closer. I had managed to convince her to strip in front of me a few times, but it wasn't enough. Especially with me having to head off for school in just two weeks.

"Aaron, sweetie. I'm home." She strolled into the living room.

"Hey, Mom." I got up from the sofa and gave her a passionate kiss that involved a lot of tongue.

"Sweetheart - " She was cut off as I sucked on hers, causing lewd slurping noises as we swapped sticky salvia; we separated a little later.

"What was that for ...?" Her breathing was hot and heavy as she watched me, confused.

"I just really missed you. That's all." I smiled genuinely.

"I missed you too, honey..."

"Come on. Come tell me about your day." I grabbed her hand and led her to the sofa.

"Okay." She laughed.

We talked for a while before she took a shower and I cooked dinner due to the lost bet. From there, we ate and then cuddled up on the couch to watch a movie.

"Oh! I can't watch this anymore, Aaron!" She averted her gaze from the television.

I chuckled. "You go off to bed then. I'll finish the rest of the movie and join you after."

"Can you come now? I keep picturing that monster in my head..."

"Don't worry, Mom. It'll only show up if it smells your fear."

"A-Aaron!" She shot me a scared and annoyed look.

"Sorry, sorry! But you were practically asking for it." I snickered. I can't believe how scared she really gets at these kinds of movies. It's pretty cute though.

"My sweet son has a sadistic side..." She frowned.

"A little." I gave her a peck. "Come on. I'll make it up by holding you all night."

"You better..."

In bed, we were spooning, her being the small one. My parent's sugary, sweet smell wafted into my nose and her soft, honey hair was tucked under my chin as I hugged her from behind. She always made sure there was no physical contact between my crotch to her, so her butt was away from my hard-on. Let's try something.

"Did you hear that, Mom?" I craned my ear to the shut door in the corner.

"W-What!?" Immediately, she shoved her buttlebutt into my dick, forcing it poke the soft fleshiness of her pussy, though her gym shorts denied any real penetration. A surprised gasp also escaped her mouth at the unexpected contact, but there was a hint of pleasure in it too.

"You alright?" There was a ghost of a smile on my face.

She tossed over to glare up at me. "You think you're slick?"

"No clue what you're talking about." I grinned innocently.

She moved her head closer and bit one of my nipples through my shirt.

"Ow, Mom! What the hell?" I couldn't help laughing at her childish action.

She snuggled up to me. "Now we're even."

I sighed. Maybe I should be more direct from now on. Otherwise, there won't be any of me left by the time I have to leave.

The next day when we were having lunch at the kitchen table, I decided to broach the subject that had been on my mind. "Mom. I wanted to talk to you about something."

"Of course, sweetie. What's on your mind?"

"You know how I'm leaving pretty soon, right?"

"Of course I do..." She lowered her sandwich.

I reached across the table and grabbed her hand.

She gave me a sad smile. "So, what is it you wanted to talk about?"

"I wanted to talk about my graduation gift."

"Of course you do." She laughed. "What did you have in mind? You know money isn't an issue."

Here goes. "Just listen to everything I'm about to say with an open mind, alright?"

She pulled her hand from mine at once. "If you're about to ask what I think you're about to ask, the answer is NO."

"Can you at least just hear me out and not be so tough like you were before?"

"I..." Her mouth opened to argue, then closed for a moment. "Fine. I'll at the very least hear your request before denying it."

This might be harder than I thought. My expression was somewhat timid. "I know that you're against us being... intimate, but before I leave in two weeks, I wanted to have a special memory, since we don't know when we'll see each other again..." I looked into her eyes. "And I know it's selfish, but I really want this from you, Mom..."

"Aaron... I love you..." She paused. "More than a mother should, but we can't cross that line."

"Then... how about with just your mouth?"

Her eyes widened at once. "What?"

"Just one time, Mom! Please, don't answer now. Just promise me you'll think about it. Okay?" I blurted out.

She sighed heavily. "The answer is still going to be no, but I'll think about it."

I smiled and leaned forward to kiss her. "That's all I'm asking for."

The days dwindled by until my departure to college was only three days away. I would gently pressure my mom about her decision for the blowjob, but she always brushed me off, saying she hadn't decided yet.

"I really liked that character too! Why do they always kill the best ones off?" She threw one of the sofa pillows at the TV.

"These shows do anything for shock value now." I laughed, sitting next to her.

"Aaron...?"

"Hola." I turned my head to her

"When... do you want your graduation gift?" Her face was full of nervousness, her voice barely louder than a whisper.

My mind went blank at hearing her unbelievable question.

"Aaron?"

"U-Uh... I'm ready whenever you are. Even right now..." My vision bounced down to my already increasing erection that was currently hidden.

She glanced at my crotch, too. "Okay... But let's get something straight. This is a one-time thing only. Understand?"

"Okay!" I quickly kissed her and pulled down my pants to spring my member free.

My mother's eyes opened at it and blushed heavily. "Your penis is much bigger than I remember..."

"That usually happens when an innocent, young lad gets older." I knowingly smirked at her.

"I see you being a smartass has grown too." Her lips turned down.

I noticed my mom was hesitating, so I leaned forward and touched our lips. When she relaxed a bit, I guided her hand to my throbbing dick and made her grab it. She flinched at first, but soon began stroking it without me making her. This. Is. Awesome! "Oh Mom... That feels so good..." I breathed, our faces only inches apart.

"Your penis is so hard..." Her hot breath hit me as she stroked even faster.

Damn... I didn't expect her to be so into it... This really is amazing! But her hand feels way too good. I kissed her again, our tongues wrapping around each other before I broke off. "Mom, can you use your mouth now? Your hand is too intense..."

"Mmm..." She groaned uncomfortably, then lowered her head to my steel rod and engulfed it with her warm, wet mouth.

"Oh, Mom... please don't stop..." A tingle went up my spine as she sucked my dick, her saliva coating the whole thing. For the next several minutes, my raging member slid up and down her throat while her soft tongue massaged it along the way, the million bumps on it making me shiver in pleasure. She's way better than I thought she would be... "Mom, I'm about to cum...!" I pushed her head down and felt my semen shoot into her mouth.

"Wha do I do wif it?" She looked genuinely confused, holding the white gunk in her open mouth.

I laughed a little. Is this the first time anyone has ever cum in her mouth? "I want you to swallow it."

"Wha?"

"This is my graduation gift, remember?" I smiled.

She hesitated before grimacing and gulping. "That was really nasty! I can't believe you made me do that." She slapped my bicep.

I hugged her tight. "I know this wasn't easy for you. Thanks, Mom... I'll never forget this." I stroked her hair.

She squeezed me back after a moment. "You better not..."

Chapter 3 - Off to College

The destined day was here at last and my mom was seeing me off at the airport where I would fly to the next state over to begin college life.

"Yes, I know! We'll just make them transfer your scholarship to a local university here." She excitedly snatched my hand and tried to pull me away.

She's been trying to come up with a good enough excuse for me to stay for the last hour. I pulled her close to stop from dragging me off and hugged her. "I'm really gonna miss you too, Mom."

She sniffled, her head buried in my shirt and released me after a while. "Call me as soon as you land, okay...?" She looked up at me with tear-filled eyes.

"Scout's honor." I raised one hand and smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too, sweetheart..."

And with that, I boarded my plane and took off.

The next two months from there zipped by as I attended school and track practices. I made sure to talk to Mom every day, so we were still closer than ever. There was something really bothering me though - I wanted to fuck her into a coma. Or rather putting it in a less barbaric way, our separation after starting our new relationship made me realize just how much I loved her, and needed to show it.

So, with my upcoming break, I planned to fly back home as a surprise for her birthday and finally win her over; I'd have to settle with seeing her over video call like right now until then.

"Hi, honey. I'm not bothering you, am I?" Her smiling face popped up in the screen; she was sitting on the living room couch with a loose t-shirt, though I couldn't see her bottoms.

"What a silly question, that's like asking if flies like shit." I was sitting at the desk in my bedroom.

She tried to hold back a laugh. "Really, Aaron?" She shook her head. "You look like you're at your desk. Were you studying?"

"Ten minutes of studying is enough. Besides, I was seriously missing your pretty face after having to sit and stare at Professor. Lambert for two hours earlier." I shook my head. "I swear that man looks more and more like a toad every time I see him."