Eager Beaver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A-Aaron..." Mom turned her head to me, not knowing what else to say.

My aunt's expression was surprised and soon melted into a warm one. "I see you haven't just grown in size but sweetness, too. I understand. I'll lay off." She nodded and waved her hand. "Find me if you guys need anything."

"Thank you, sweetheart..." The forty-two-year-old looked up lovingly at me. "You didn't have to do that."

"I certainly did have to do that. You're my woman after all, right?"

She let out an amused laugh and nodded. "Yes... I am."

More time passed as we mingled and ate. Leaving the busy backyard and going to the bathroom inside, I emptied my full bladder, washed up and opened the door again to see my mother appear. "Geez!" I put a hand on my chest, feeling my heart pound. "Are you trying to give me a heart attack, woman?"

"I think you're a bit too young for one of those." She giggled. "Besides, I have a very good reason for sneaking after you."

I swallowed, seeing her mischievous gaze stray to my crotch. "M-Mom?"

She pushed me back into the bathroom and shut the door to lock it before hugging up to me. "I was serious about being thankful earlier..." She started rubbing the front of my pants, smiling up at me. "So, I think it would be very appropriate to give my sweet and thoughtful boy a reward. Would you like that?"

I nodded up and down so hard, I thought my head might fall off.

She giggled in amusement. "Tell Mommy what you want."

My itch still wasn't scratched from earlier in the morning, so it was obvious. "Can you... bend over the sink?"

"Mmm... right to it, eh?" The older blonde removed her hand from my growing bulge and draped herself over the sink, smiling back playfully. "But I don't mind... I'm ready." She flipped up the back of her dress to show her nicely-sculpted backside, the thin cloth between her cheeks, outlining her slender pussy lips.

I involuntarily licked my lips, grabbing my package and moved up to rub the mushy area, feeling its warm moistness. Next, I undid my bottoms to release my throbbing hard-on and brush up and down against her entrance, creating nasty noises. "Do you hear how wet you are, Diane? Do you really want your own son's dick that bad?"

Her mouth was hanging open as she was focused on where our privates touched. "Stop teasing me, Aaron..." She bit her lip in anticipation and put one hand on her left cheek to spread her pussy open. "Put it in..."

I love when she's so honest. "Alright, alright. I'll stop screwing around... and screw you..." I grinned and guided my thick meat to penetrate her hot hole, the soft folds easily parting to let me through.

"Oh yes, baby..." My parent faced forward again and leaned onto the sink with both elbows, her head hanging down weakly. She did her best to control the quiet moans escaping her mouth as I burrowed myself to the very end of her snug tunnel and repeated the process after pulling back.

I leaned forward to whisper in her ear. "Your pussy feels fucking incredible. It's squeezing me so tight..."

"And your penis keeps stretching me open every time you move..."

"Stick your tongue out." I put my hand on the side of her face to make her turn her head up, so she could do as ordered. Then, I slurped and sucked on her protruded tongue, causing our sticky saliva to drip to the sink's counter.

Standing up straight once more, I gripped her asscheeks to increase the speed and power of my thrusts, making my pelvis audibly slap into her taut butt. My stiff rod repeatedly punched into her soaked twat for the next few minutes until the inevitable sensation of an orgasm made me slow down. "Mom..."

"Are you going to cum?" She looked back at me, still breathing hard. "Please, hold it a little longer, honey..." She moaned. "I'm almost there, too..."

I nodded and did my best to control it, and thirty seconds later, her mouth and eyes opened wide, a shudder running through her body at the same time. Hurriedly yanking out my cock, I came on her right buttcheek, painting it with the thick liquid. "That was the best reward ever..." I weakly draped over her back, putting my head beside hers.

The forty-two-year-old let out a girly laugh and turned her own head to me. "Even better than the sports car you got for your birthday?"

"You're underestimating your sexiness, Diane. It's like Christmas every time we do it."

"You're so silly." She giggled more and kissed my cheek. "Now, let's return to the party before anyone comes searching for us."

The rest of the reunion passed by in no time and so did the remaining days until it was finally time for me to go back to school.

"Are you sure you don't want me to go with you to the airport, sweetie?" Mom was facing me at the front of our house.

"For the seventh time - no." I laughed and grabbed either side of her face and kissed her forehead. "You're already late for work, right?"

"Yes..."

"Then, get going. My Uber will be here soon." I slapped her butt.

"A-Aaron!" The blonde blushed and looked around for witnesses. But she soon had a sad face again, focusing on me. "Call me to let me know you got to the airport safely, okay?"

"I will. I love you, Mom."

"I love you too, sweetie..."

The next month passed with the same routine as I attended classes and spoke to her over the phone and video as much as possible. Currently, I was on my living room couch studying with a female classmate at my apartment, since we were paired up to write on a biology project.

"Oh, can you hold on for a second, Lindsey." My phone rang all of a sudden, making me excuse myself to the bathroom.

"Hi, honey." Her happy face filled the screen.

"Hey, Mom." I smiled just as wide. "You just coming home from work?" I noted her buttoned-long sleeve shirt while she sat at the kitchen table.

"Yes. And you can't believe what happened with the case today." The older woman's expression brightened.

"I'm sorry, Mom. I seriously would love to talk to you right now, but I'm studying with a classmate." I glanced at the door.

"Oh, that's completely fine, Aaron. Your studies come first, after all." She gave a reassuring smile. "Is he a friend of yours?"

"It's actually a girl and kind of, I guess. We speak a good amount since we have three classes together." I shrugged.

My mother's face went blank. "Oh. And you said you were just studying?"

"Yeah. We got paired to work on a biology project, so that's what we're working on now. I'll call you as soon as we're done. Okay?"

"Don't bother. I'm going to bed early."

"O-Oh... okay..." She's not upset, is she? "I love you."

"Me too." She hung a second later, the same empty expression on her before my phone returned to its home screen.

Oh yes. She definitely is not happy. A chuckled escaped my mouth. "She's jealous? That's actually pretty cute."

I was able to make up with her later on in the night after blowing up her phone. And to my shock, she abruptly showed up two weeks later at my front door. "M-Mom?"

She raised her hand, smiling; a suitcase was on the floor to her right. "I am her."

"What in the world are you doing here?"

"Am I not welcome? Or maybe you already have company over?" The shorter woman leaned to the side to peek passed me.

Her comment immediately made me think about the incident last week with Lindsey. "You planning to give me a hard time about that forever?" She couldn't have traveled all this way just cause she's insecure, could she? I wanted to dismiss the possibility as crazy, but the lady in front of me wasn't just my mom anymore - she was my girlfriend, and a woman with all the emotions and craziness.

"No, not forever." She moved back and smiled happily. "Just until we die."

I couldn't help but laugh. "Well, in that case, fine." I abruptly pulled her close, feeling the tight ass that was securely hidden in her jeans. "I really missed you, you know that?"

"I missed you too..." She kissed me before I could initiate it, giving me several pecks, then holding her lips to mine.

I moved my other hand down to cup both buttcheeks and squeeze, earning a soft moan. My phone alarm rang at that moment, forcing us apart. "Shit." I reached in my pocket to slide across the screen. "I got class right now."

She nodded. "I know. I actually was supposed to be here yesterday night, but my flight was delayed. I'll see you when you get back, okay?"

I watched her for a moment in thought. I know she would never let me skip and I really wanna spend time with her. "Why don't you come with me? We're just having a lecture today with a poet or something, so non-students can come."

"Hm..." My mother slowly nodded. "I guess that sounds okay. Who's the poet?"

"Uh..." I scratched the back of my thick, blonde hair. "Margery Douchbagery?"

"Oh my god, are you serious!?" She grabbed my shoulders, shaking me a bit.

I frowned. "Yes. Can you stop shaking me?"

"Sorry!" She let go, an ecstatic smile stretched across her face.

"I'm guessing you're a big fan?"

"Huge! Let's go!" The forty- two-year-old spun around and started down the hall.

"At least put your suitcase inside..." I sighed, grabbing it.

We returned sometime later after going out to eat.

"I know you want to have sex, but I seriously need a shower first, after traveling all day." She faced me once in the apartment.

"You make it sound like a chore to get out of the way." I raised an eyebrow.

She hurriedly shook her head. "I'm so sorry, honey. I didn't mean it like that at all..." Her face was worried.

I moved close to hug and give her a fast kiss, laughing. "Relax, Mom. I was just joking. And even if it was a chore for you, I sure as hell wouldn't complain."

"You're so silly." She giggled. "But I want to show you that I really do enjoy when we make love..." She grabbed my hand without warning and sat me on the couch.

"M-Mom?" I watched as she dropped to her knees.

"Can you raise your butt up a little, honey?" She was smiling up at me.

"Uh... sure." I lifted it, allowing her to wriggle my pants and boxers down to where my limp penis flopped out.

"Now this just won't do..." The short blonde grabbed and started massaging it; soon, it came to life as it pointed straight to the ceiling. "There we go." Her smile grew wider before she opened her mouth wide and swallowed it whole.

A sharp breath shot out of my nose at her warm mouth sucking my dick and her bumpy tongue sliding along it at the same time. Reaching into my shirt, Mom lovingly rubbed my stomach while she gave me the blowjob.

I tried to control from busting a nut as she would occasionally switch to slurping on just my cockhead, like she was slurping spaghetti. "Fuck, Mom... Your mouth feels so good..."

"I'm glad you like it..." She popped me out of her mouth and tilted her head to the side to engulf my entire nutsack and roll my balls in her mouth.

My toes curled as she then began tonging and flicking at them, too. Of course, her oral treat felt amazing, but I wanted to fuck her before blowing my load. "Mom..." I put my hand on her cheek. "I want you."

She moved her head back up, smiling softly. "Okay, sweetie... I'm all yours." She undressed quickly, presenting her fit, naked body, then moved forward to put both hands on my shoulders and raise her hips inches above my stiff rod. "Just relax, okay? I'm going to take care of you today."

"Wow. I could get used to this kind of treatment." I grinned at her.

She giggled and kissed me. "I made sure not to spoil you during childhood, so don't expect it to start now..." She gritted her teeth like she was in pain as she settled down on me, my entire length being swallowed by her snatch until she was all the way down. "You're so deep, honey..." She peeked down, touching her stomach.

"Please move, Mom..." I groaned uncomfortably, feeling her mushy, sweet walls hug me tight.

"My, so impatient." The blonde woman laughed, amused. "But Mommy won't make you wait a second longer." She lifted her hips, causing my hard-on to magically reappear before driving back down.

"Shit..." My mouth fell open as I watched her move up and down, my whole package plunging into her repeatedly.

In no time, it was completely coated in her juices and also a creamy ring. "Wow." I looked up at her. "You must be really feeling it today."

She blushed, but her face was still wrapped in pleasure. "I told you that I truly do enjoy when we make love." She pushed her soft lips into mine as she rode me. My mother switched up her movements after a short while, occasionally bearing her hips all the way down to grind back and forth, forcing my wide cockhead to scrape the entrance of her womb.

The feeling sent me over the edge, which of course meant my load coming soon. "I'm about to cum, Mom...!"

"It's okay, baby. You can cum inside me. I'm on birth control." She bounced on me even harder, her breathing also coming in faster.

She is? I grimaced as sperm sprayed from the tip of my dick and filled her up.

My mom gave me one more passionate kiss, smacking her lips against mine before pulling back with a happy smile. "That was amazing, sweetheart."

"I wholeheartedly concur." I returned her smile, then raised one brow. "But since when did you start taking birth control?"

"Not too long ago. I figured since we'd be living together, that of course meant a lot more unprotected sex."

I shook my head in confusion. "Living together?"

"Yup." She nodded. "I was able to convince the firm to let me run the affiliate one out here, although I'll have to take a bit of a pay cut."

"W-What? But what about the house and everything?" My eyes opened up.

"I put it on the market, so I'll be bumming it here." She tilted her head to the side, still smiling. "Of course, if that's alright with you?"

"Of course it is!" I gave her a dozen kisses all over her face.

"A-Aaron." The older woman giggled, trying to push me back into the couch, my now limp penis still inside of her as she sat on me.

"Sorry. I'm just unbelievably happy right now. But are you really okay with making less money, Mom?" My expression became worried. "I know it'd be a few years until I could move back home, but I eventually would have for sure."

"I know... but when that girl came over it just made me realize how scared I was to lose you..." She shook her head. "And I couldn't care less if I made another dime if it meant that we could be together."

I was speechless, watching her in awe. The fact that she was my mother who truly cared for me made me have no doubt she meant every single word. "I seriously love you... More than anything in this world, do you know that?" I put my hand on the side of her face.

Her cheeks grew a light shade of red as she held the hard eye contact, also putting her hand on mine. "I know... but it feels wonderful to hear anyway."

So, from that point on. Mom and I started living together, and every single day was amazing.