Eager Sub Cole Submits

Story Info
Sub Cole agrees to submit.
992 words
4
6.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Subs typically fall into one of three categories: (1) self-improvement bunnies; (2) sex toys; and (3) service subs. My favorite subs typically represent all three, and my sub Cole may have embodied each of these in a perfect way.

I met Cole online while living in Philadelphia, and he was a hot, cute twink attending one of the area's colleges. Cole sported sandy brown hair, an adorable face with dimples, a fantastic bubble butt and once had a tight gymnast's body (he was 5'5" and about 145 pounds when I met him). He'd gained about 20 pounds during his first two years of college - and his tight body had become a bit flabby.

Once we decided to meet up for a session, I had him complete an application. The application entailed rating about 100 different fetishes from a low of 1 to a high of 5. The rating of a "1" meant that he didn't really enjoy the activity but would do it if required. A 5 indicated that the fetish listed was among his favorite. Of course, he could note if an activity or fetish was a limit for him. It also included a few essay questions.

From his application, I learned that he loved bondage, having his tits played with, sucking dick and getting his hole used. He also indicated hating doing chores, standing in the corner/being ignored, and dog play. While he rated these as a "one", they also weren't off limits. So, I had some appropriate ways to put him in his place or punish him when needed.

I used the information to think through a hot scene before we agreed that he would serve me on Sunday afternoon. I sent him the following instructions in preparation for our meeting:

Bitch -

Here are the rules to follow before our play date:

1. Don't touch your cock (or let anyone else touch it) starting at 6:00 AM Thursday.

2. Beginning at 6:00 AM Thursday, recite your mantra (see below) immediately before you unzip to take a piss. You will continue to do this every time you need to take a piss until I have finished playing with you.

3. Get your hair cut on Saturday.

4. Stop consuming calories by 10:30 AM on Sunday. After that time, you should eat nothing. You can drink as much water as you like but all other beverages and all calorie sources are off limits.

5. Wear white or grey boxer briefs, a white t-shirt with lettering (the more letters, the better), shorts you would be comfortable running in, white socks, and tennis shoes.

6. Bring a penny, which should be securely attached to your outside right butt cheek (it should still be attached when your clothes come off at my apartment).You can decide whether it is attached heads up or tails up on your ass, and you may also choose the year the coin was minted. You may find athletic tape the most effective means of attaching it.

7. Send me a message Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights to confirm that you have followed all instructions for that day (be specific about the instructions you followed)

Once you are at my home, your rules include the following:

8. Your head will always be lower than my crotch unless you are ordered or secured into a position that prohibits this. If my level changes, yours should too.

9. You are furniture, so using the furniture is off limits for you.

10. You will only speak when asked a question, and you will answer with the fewest syllables required to fully respond (of course you can use the safe word "red" to stop at any time or the safe word "yellow" to slow things down at any time)

11. You will never make eye contact with me unless told to. If I make eye contact with you, look down.

12. If there is a gag in your mouth, you will not swallow and will position yourself in such a way that spit does not get onto my floor. The one exception is if you are secured on your back (then you are allowed to swallow).

13. This message includes a mantra, which you should memorize. When told "mantra", you should repeat it once. When told "chant" you should repeat it until told to stop.

14. You will respond to every order by saying "yes sir" and end your short answer to every question with "yes sir". If I give you 8 orders in 3 minutes, you will say "yes sir" eight times. I will never hear you respond "okay", "will do", "sure", "yup" or any other informal response.

15. You will be eager, horny, respectful, and obedient at all times.

16. You will endeavor to please me at all times. You will no doubt fall short at times, but in such cases I should always see that you have struggled to meet my expectations.

Your safe word is Red. If you use the safe word "red", all play will immediately stop. I will check in with you to see what you need / how I can help, and I will ensure that you get home safely. If you use the word "yellow", I will slow down the play and check in with you more frequently.

This is your mantra while you are in service to me:

I am a humble bitch with an obedient heart and an itch to obey Sir.

I humbly beg to serve, be used, and follow your orders Sir.

Thank you for allowing me to serve you Sir.

Say it out loud now. Be sure you have memorized it and can recite it smoothly. When you recite it in my presence, I should hear the sincerity in your voice.

If you have questions or concerns about your ability to follow any of these instructions, now would be the time to raise them.

See you Sunday at 5:00 PM