All Comments on 'Eagle Scout'

by CFBwriter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More Please!

This has the beginning of a beautiful series. More opportunities for these two characters in the future I hope. Thank you for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow, well done!

This was very well written, if there were errors in grammar or spelling, I was so enthralled I missed them. Seemed realistic, sexy, serious, and fun. Keep the series going and I'm sure you have many ideas on ways to go. Very creative.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 8 years ago
Beautiful!

CFB, your final rendition was fantastic. Thanks for keeping in so much of my modifications. As for anon comment so enthralled that he or she didn’t notice any errors in grammar or spelling, that’s because we both busted our asses to make the piece virtually error free. Thanks so much for the recognition. I join others in wishing for a follow-up. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

What a great story. I concur, please keep this story line going. Wonderful characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Eagle Scout

Erotic is the word here. It's rare to see this much excellent writing. You've done well and we both know Windy kept you on course. Behind every great writer is a great editor!

Embracing a woman for who she is, for her heart, getting past what she perceives as flaws, and in this case, her disfigurement, takes courage that few have, at least, her shoddy ex. Many will talk big, but how many can stand up and be honest? How many more will run away, seeing perfection, only to lose the perfect heart?

This is a beautiful story of a courageous woman who learns to let herself go and the man who helps her become whole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GREAT STORY!!

You did a fantastic job in writing a great entertaining story that kept me on edge and very excited--if you understand what I mean!! The absence of errors and the good grammar added to your story. Keep up to good work and hope to see more! Also thanks to Wendy for her assistance here!

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 8 years ago
So Moved

OMG! The last two comments are so touching for me. And amusing too, because wife Wendy does assist and influence all my editing. The user name comes from her. It symbolizes my approach to view things from the female side, to give balance in a story, and of course my love for swimming. Lol! Also so powerful for me about this story, and not known yet to CFB, my bff from my hometown area in NorCal is a breast cancer single masectomy survivor. I worked harder on this piece than any other & my efforts are dedicated to my bff Angel J. Thanks again, CFB, you allowed so much of my heart to survive the final cut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So nice!

To find such a wonderful story line so well written! I rarely comment, but this one deserved it and I sincerely hope you continue with this beautiful story.

Max604Max604about 7 years ago
More!!!!

Great story!!!! I would love to see them get together permanently!!! This would make a great love story!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous