All Comments on 'Earl and Mom Ch. 02'

by poetposh

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 7 years ago
I don't know if my input on Chapter 1 had any effect on Chapter 2, or if this was already written, but I like it.

Earl seems to have embraced what I was describing: If she doesn't say stop, she means "keep going". If she doesn't want to watch, she wouldn't be watching. And if she doesn't want to participate, she won't. So, with the ball in Earl's court, it's up to him to continue to push the limits to see if there are any.

Now for the critique: lots of typos that detract and distract from the story. "Loo" instead of "look", "stork" instead of "stroke", etc., which you should have caught with a line-by-line review of what you'd written before posting. It takes a few more minutes, but it's time well spent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Why do some of you authors insist on writing in present tense? It's just dumb.

maxwellqmaxwellqover 7 years ago

I enjoyed this very arousing mother and son story. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

keep it coming, great job.

boaman007boaman007over 7 years ago
Love it....

Great story line and development. I really enjoy how you let us know what they are thinking and how that doesn't always mesh with what they end up doing. Just like we all do in life. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Larkfield61Larkfield61over 7 years ago
Great story

Can't wait to see how it develops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good story

It is awkward at first but son masturbating for mom is an exciting experience. After the first time both relax and it is enjoyable for both.

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Good Read***

He's a nasty little rascal!! Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Build Up

Far far better than the 1st episode. Would suggest not to delay the posting of the next episode. The build up of the earlier two episodes are still fresh in the minds of the reader. Delaying too much may result in some loss of excitement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Good Story

I like the story line involving a horny mom and son pushing each other to their limits. The mother's POV was much more interesting than the son's. He was very tentative in his effort while the mother expressed her horniness graphically and with a nice dirty twist.

Typos are a big problem as has been pointed out. A little extra time scanning the story before submission would pay dividends.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

I loved the storyline but it was way too short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
loved when my mom told me to stoe it harder and faster

she wanted to see me cum. And boy did I ever cum!! that was the turn of our relationship and 10 years later we're still doing it 2 or 3 time s week.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 6 years ago
I missed my invite

My mother and I were living alone for quite a while. One day she asked me to go to a movie with her. It was about a family who were stranded alone for years. The mother knew the son needed to have a sexual partner and she started having sex with him. Afterwards we went to a nice dinner and I was to dumb to realize she needed sex as much as I did and she was inviting it.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Edit, edit, edit!

I like the story but using the wrong words when you're trying to tell the story is disrupting. Having to stop and figure out, did he mean that or did I read it wrong, is irritating and slows down the read. It also shows a lack of proofreading and editing. Normally I don't count off for a few mistakes but when there are so many at critical times that it affects the story, I can't give a high score. Sorry.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

The plot of the story is good; however, the language could use improvement. Although the son is not stupid, he shows little respect for his mother or her feelings. A son does not think about "tapping" his mother. Having sex or making love-yes. A son does not go out of his way to embarrass his mother on a topic as highly charged as sex and sexual conduct.

JodailyJodaily11 months ago

Good for one god cum here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous