Earleen Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My breathing was fast, my heart racing, hips pumping up and down against his face, I felt my tummy tense and then my world went into outer orbit. I had both hands on his head holding him in place as I squeezed my thighs against his ears, I heard loud AH's, several in a row quickly realizing they were coming from me. My hips were still bucking after he had removed his face from my crotch, as he hovered above me, I could see my slick almost clear cum on his face and beard.

"Don't let that cum drip off my beard Andi, lick it off before it does."

I had never licked a woman, much less myself, at the same time I knew I needed to do this as I leaned up and swiped his beard with my tongue. I thought shit that aint bad, what had I been so afraid of? We kissed a little more while I caught my breath and got ready for round two.

"Andi, I'm gonna lay on ya, I want you to stick my cock in yer cunny and I'll take it from there."

I was so wet I knew there'd be no resistance once I had that meat pole inside me, I reached between us with both hands, grabbed his cock and literally stuck it in my pussy, once it was in I grabbed his ass and pulled until he'd bottomed out. It was tight and uncomfortable, but it felt so good to have a dick large enough to completely stuff my pussy, I ground underneath him until I was relaxed and told him I was ready. He started out short stroking giving me a chance to adjust and take all he had comfortably, within a few minutes my hips were pushing up to meet him as he thrust downward. His dick was stimulating the sides of my vagina as he pulled out to the head and then pushed back in until our pubic hair meshed.

I had never climaxed in the past making slow easy love, when I had climaxed in the past it had always been the result of hard fucking, that was about to change, I could feel it start in my nipples and radiate outward. In no time my entire body was a jumble of euphoric sensations culminating with me pushing up into him as hard as I could while orgasm number two ripped through my body. He had been ministering to my nipples the entire time, raising up he smiled.

"I love yer pussy, it's tight and hungry, but I adore these tits." He then whispered, *that's two*.

Moving off me I thought he was done, silly me. I lay still with my pussy throbbing when he told me hands and knees, when I didn't move right away he slapped my ass and told me hands and knees, ass in the air. It wasn't a hard slap, enough to get my attention and knock the cobwebs loose, I quickly shifted positions, with my face in a pillow I felt him move in behind, his cock sunk into me effortlessly. With his hands on my hips he began pushing into me a little harder, making our bodies slap as they came together. I looked back and muttered.

"I'm ready Morrie, fuck me, take me any way you want."

He stopped moving, raised up to be flat footed on the bed with his cock still in me, put his hands around my waist and put that fuck machine in high gear, other than his hands on my back used to balance nothing on our bodies touched except cock and pussy. Son of a bitch it was so deep, I yelped a few times as he hit my cervix causing him to back off a little, he was only going half speed when he started talking.

"Are you ready to take it like a big girl? I need to be buried in your pussy, I need you to cream on my dick."

The longer we were intimate I noticed his thick southern accent lessened considerably and his word enunciation improved greatly. I had no idea what that was about, and I really didn't care as long as he was fucking and getting me off. My vagina had adjusted by then, I arched my back and opened my legs as wide as they'd go, allowing him complete access to my pussy, I heard him whisper *good girl* as he put his screwing machine back into high gear. I was sure he'd cum like this as I went over the edge one more time, to my pleasant surprise he was still going strong, stroking me slowly as I regained my breathing told me to lay on my side and lift my left leg.

As the next orgasm sped through me my heel dug into his shoulder while my body shuddered and convulsed, I found it hard to conceive of the fact that he still hadn't cum. He spun me over onto my tummy, grabbed my hips pulling them up and told me not to move. I felt the tip of his dick part my slick swollen labia wondering how long this guy could go because I was near exhaustion, when he bottomed out he leaned forward so his mouth was next to my ear.

"You ready for me to cum? This is my favorite position, make sure you keep your back arched and that sweet little pussy pointed up, I'm gonna fuck you silly."

Damned if he didn't do just that, I was a ball of quivering, shaking, convulsing, hip grinding, screaming flesh by the time he'd cum. I felt his cock begin to swell as he neared his climax and thought *oh my God, he's getting bigger*. I looked back and saw he was raised on his toes and palms, nothing touching but his cock ramming into my hot box. His cock began to twitch and throb as he rammed it into me as far as possible and let go a volley of cum that didn't seem to stop, I could feel every spurt as it hit my cervix, splashing and painting the inside of my body. He let go several OH's and a long solid AHHHH as he reached the crescendo, falling forward on top of me.

His body was half off and half on me, the lower half draped over my ass and the upper laying alongside at a funny angle. Opening my eyes, I looked at the clock, he had been pounding me for a solid half hour. When he softened and slid out his body moved off me, I stood to get into the bathroom and was overcome by dizziness, not to mention the soreness between my legs. Sitting back on the bed I felt him stir.

"Y'all okay little missy? I was kinda hard on ya, guess I had a lotta pent up energy."

There was that southern drawl again.

I bent over and kissed him deeply, "I'm wonderful Morrie, no one has ever screwed me like that. I can't believe we went a half hour."

With a troubled look on his face he stated, "That all, hmmm, I'm generally good fer more'n that. Sorry."

I fired back, "Sorry. Sorry my ass, like I said, I've never been fucked so good in all my life, it's only eleven thirty, you're staying with me tonight. Right? Can you go again, I'll gladly use my mouth to get you ready."

"Oh, I kin go agin, question is missy, kin you?"

We lay in bed after a quick rinse off shower. "Morrie, what do you do, and do you mind if I ask how old you are?"

I'm 41 and I own a rocking company, we only do new homes and commercial buildings. Got a crew of eleven, mostly young guys from Mexico, they work hard, they're fast and don't bitch every time we face a new obstacle. And you, same questions."

"I'm twenty-eight, a master electrician. I've been working for my dad the past years but now with my masters license I want to go out on my own. Dad is okay with it if I don't set up shop in direct competition with him, mother is shitting a brick. Aren't you kind of old to be a rocker?"

"Well, I aint on the stilts much anymore, like I said I got plenty of young guys to cover that. I measure and bid all the jobs, do onsite monitoring and supervision if needed. I still pick up the knives from time to time, but I aint as fast or nimble as those young guys are. Tell me, you planning to stay in Maine, or are you open to other locations?"

I noticed that even with the drawl he was speaking more clearly than before. I wondered if it wasn't something he did unconsciously.

I replied, "I'm open to other places, I've been thinking I might go out of state."

There was just enough light in the room to see him grinning as he spoke.

"You oughta come to Tupelo, they're building houses faster'n you can shake a stick at. The general I do most of my business through is tired of the spark he has now, independent know it all asshole, fails almost every rough-in inspection which means it's another two days waitin for him to correct mistakes before they can insulate. I'm bettin Steve would at least give you a shot."

I hadn't thought of going that far away, maybe as far as upstate New York or upper PA, but not Mississippi.

"I'll need to think about that and talk with my dad. What are rents like in the area?"

"Absolutely talk with yer dad. You could stay with me until you found a place of yer own, I got plenty of room."

There it was, something I didn't want. I chose to meet this train head on.

"Morrie, the sex has so far been outstanding, but I'm not looking for a relationship. I haven't ever been good at them and I don't know why. Thanks for the offer though."

"Whoa there little filly, I aint lookin for long term anathin either. If ya wanna stay with me I'd be happy bout that, specially if we can keep on doin what we jist did. Sure enough we ring each other's bell but don't over think it or go makin it into something it aint Andi, it's just an offer for you to have a place to lay yer head."

I was too sore in the morning for any more penetration, but I did give him what he called a *very nice* blow job. I got his phone numbers and address as he departed my complex, I promised I'd talk with my dad and get back to him within a week. Pa was okay with what I was contemplating once I laid out all the details, in fact he had a three-year-old service van with 115,000 on it that he'd sell to me for trade-in value. 115,000 miles sounds high, but not when they've had all the upgrades and factory maintenance since delivery, that van would be good for another hundred thousand if I took care of it. It was already equipped with ladder racks and bins; I had all my own tools so there wouldn't be a huge outlay for those things.

Mother on the other hand was the shitbird I expected her to be. Ridiculing, antagonistic, talking as though I were 15 and not 28. According to her I had no idea what life was like, I'm too young to be on my own, find a man and have babies, blah, blah, blah, I'd heard it all before and had sluffed it off in the past, this time I couldn't hold back.

"MOM shut the hell up. Just because you're a chicken shit in life and cling to dad for every decision you make doesn't mean that I must be the same way. My God mother, I'm 28, I served three years in the Marines, I completed tech school, I recently passed my masters test, what the hell more do I need to do to prove myself in your eyes? I'm not ready for babies, but when I am, I plan to have a bunch of them."

I felt badly, and at the same time I didn't. It had needed to be said for years, I just never wanted to hurt her, it was easier to walk away. Had she not been with dad on the couch with him holding her as she sobbed, she'd have come unglued which would have devastated me. Dad was so good to mom, he knew she was a weak tit and always made sure she was protected and cared for, unfortunately she thought his kindness gave her license to be a bitch. As her sniffling and trembling subsided dad lifted her chin to look at him and kissed her before he spoke.

"You know she's right Susan. We've raised her to be independent and now it's time to let her go. With today's technology there's no reason we can't be in contact anytime we'd like. She needs to go, this town and our smothering her will only hurt in the long run. I want her to be excited when she brings mister right and our grands home, not miserable, it's time to let her go mother, can you do that?"

Mom only nodded her head as she buried it back in his chest. I was elated and saddened at the same time, I had their blessings, but it had been a battle to get them. I decided to stay overnight in my old room, later that night as I lay in bed contemplating the screwing I'd gotten the night before and the possibility of more when I got to Mississippi I noticed a soft moaning from across the hall. Could it be, was my mom actually moaning as dad laid the pipe to her? I knew they had a healthy sex life, but I had never heard her moan. Next morning at breakfast she looked all chipper and bouncy, kissing the top of my head as she walked by, when dad went out to start our work vans, I signaled mother to my side.

"Did I hear you moaning last night mom, was dad really that good?"

Her answer blew me away. "Oh honey, he's always that good and the only reason you've never heard me before is because I kept a pillow over my face. Last night your dad and I looked at each other and said, fuck it, she won't be staying overnight anymore, we can make all the noise we want."

Talk about being flabbergasted and nearly shitting a brick, my mouth had to be hanging open a foot or more. She smiled and whispered in my ear, "I finally shut you up."

As dad came back in the kitchen, she had his lunch bucket ready, wrapped her arms around his neck planting a steamy kiss on his lips as she pushed her hips into him, pulling away she told him very seductively, "Don't be too tired tonight." As he turned, she slapped his butt.

Who the fuck was this creature and when did it take over my mother's body? I wasn't sure, but I did notice dad liked this version, I wondered if this was what they were like before us ankle biters came along. I can remember her saying dozens of times, *sex begins in the kitchen*, without ever knowing what she meant, I learned it firsthand that morning, my dad would be thinking about getting in her panties all day, it was the first time I ever saw that side of her and I liked it. As we finished our coffee she reached across for my hand, something I couldn't remember her ever doing before.

"Honey, I've seen enough of your cum crusted panties in the laundry to know you like to screw, just be careful baby. If you aren't on the pill get there, the last thing you want is an unplanned baby at your age. And if you're going to start a business, you definitely don't need a baby at this point, find a nice guy and settle down if you can. I love you Earleen, please never doubt that."

There it was, the mother/daughter talk we'd never had, sadly it was so late in life. I was renting a flat in one of dads many rental units, canceling wasn't an issue, I had enough money saved to buy the van from dad and still have about five grand to head south and start a business. I owned a Honda Civic that was paid for and didn't want to sell it, I rented a car dolly to pull it behind my van. I had called Morrie on Thursday asking if the offer was still valid, he responded in the affirmative, I told him I'd be there Sunday night. I finished out my week on Friday, loaded what clothes I had along with my tools and a pair of older fiberglass step ladders, checked everything over one last time and headed for the bed, I planned to be on the road by six. Kissing mom and dad goodnight, I whispered to dad he should stay off mom one night so I could sleep, he chuckled and kissed my cheek. They didn't listen to me, at least they were done by 10:30.

On Saturday morning at 5:55 mom and dad bid me farewell after a small breakfast, sending along a thermos full of coffee. My plans were to make Columbus, OH by days end. Using I-90 W I could avoid New York city entirely, there were a few tolls, but it was far better than the nightmare known as New York City. According to the google map it was a little over twelve hours, I figured fourteen and I was right, pulling into a Super 8 at 8:15 that night. I had a sandwich left in my cooler and a small bag of chips, I bought a Dr. Pepper from the machine, ate my meager supper, washed up and crashed.

I had the continental breakfast before leaving the motel, it was halfway decent, at least they had one of those waffle machines. A mile down the road was a Mickey D's where I stopped for a large black coffee to go and to have my thermos filled. I was on the road by 8:15, the trip would be about ten hours with a time change, being a Sunday I hoped the traffic would be light, not so, I'm not sure where everyone was going but they were damned sure in a hurry to get there. I phoned Morrie as I went through Nashville, he told me he'd have supper ready whenever I got there, he'd bought a new mattress and box spring along with two new sets of sheets, I suggested I might have to reward his gallant efforts in that very bed.

Morrie's place was on the edge of town, an older farmhouse that he'd upgraded and brought up to code. It had been the family farm about a mile from town when he was a kid, his folks sold off all but fifteen acres to developers before they passed on, the house was now surrounded by subdivisions. He was sitting on the porch with a beer as I drove up the long driveway, waving to me as I got closer, the further south I traveled the warmer the weather, by the time I reached his place I was in a pair of shorts and a tank top.

As he walked off the porch he whistled and told me how foxy I looked, nobody had ever called me foxy before, I figured it was either a regional or an age-related saying. As I walked toward him he opened his arms, I reached for his neck, to my surprise I felt his hands under my butt squeezing and caressing my cheeks, I'd forgotten how strong he was and it caused a thrill to reverberate down my spine. A soft kiss greeted me along with a loving look followed by, "So happy you're here."

Commanding me to sit in the rocker with a cold beer he unloaded all my personal items from the van, taking them to the room and returning to sit with me. As we chatted I mentioned I'd like to take a shower, I hadn't even been to the room I was staying in and had no idea there was an attached bath, taking my hand he led me to the room and pointed to the bath.

"There's fresh towels and stuff in there, yer bags are on the bed, didn't think it would be right to open um. When yer freshened up come find me, I got some steaks for grillin."

He'd had his face in my crotch and his dick buried in my pussy, but he didn't think it appropriate to open my bags, what a guy, I liked this. Supper was fantastic, a guy who was polite, great in the bedroom and could cook ... shit, I'd hit the jackpot. My eyes were getting droopy, I rose from the chair and sat next to him on the loveseat.

"Listen Mo, I'd love to have you bang my box but I'm so damned tired. Can we do this tomorrow night?"

He looked at me with a grin, "Mo huh, kinda like that. God help anybody else who calls me that, but from you, I like it. As for sex, you didn't move here to be mah sextoy, you came here for work, tomorrow we 'gon talk with Steve and see wat he can do bout gittin you a house to wire right away. You up fer that?"

We kissed and snuggled some, I asked him to feel my tits before bed, I knew he liked touching them and I like having my breasts felt and kissed. I slipped between the sheets and never woke until 5:30 with a raging bladder, after a quick pee I washed my face and took care of all that beginning of the day stuff. Mo was in the kitchen putting together some sandwiches for lunch, he asked if ham and cheese was okay, it was great with me.

"Hey Mo, how about you give me the address of where you're working, and I'll meet you there. I need to take my car off the hauler and get that to U-Haul before ten. I'd really like to meet the general for these houses, you think we can make that happen?"

"Not a problem Andi, how will you find me though?"

"I'll punch it into the GPS, and it'll get me there. I'm thinking I can be there about nine."

After entering the address into my phone, he smiled, slapped my ass and said, "See you there."

Mind you I'm not used to that sort of behavior and it startled me, at the same time it made me feel giddy, I decided then and there I needed to jump him that night, he was not only a good lover, he was fun. I got the car hauler dropped off, my deposit returned and headed for the jobsite. Upon my arrival he told his guys that he was leaving for an hour or so and when he returned, they'd all go to What a Burger for lunch, his treat. We met Steve, the general contractor for most of the houses in that sub-division, I think he was surprised to see a woman who did a man's work.