Earleen Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking me up and down, "So Morrie, you're telling me she can do the work? She doesn't look old enough, I need a master on these jobs, you know that. Is she really a master?"

I reached in my back pocket, whipped out my slim wallet, produced my masters license and stood staring at him with a look of disgust on my face. I wasn't pissed as much as I was aggravated, at the same time I was aware he needed to verify every sub-contractor on these houses. Handing back my license he walked around me once, I bristled as I looked at MO, he smiled and gave me a *stay calm* gesture.

"Well, I guess she looks strong enough to do the job. Do you have a problem picking up where someone else left off? I fired those lazy sob's working for Arc Electric this morning."

I responded, "Nah, as long as I'm free to correct any discrepancies at your cost and not mine."

"Mo, thanks for introducing us, I think we're okay from here. C-mon let me show you what they've managed to fuck up already. Oops, sorry, not used to being around a woman on the job."

"Won't matter a fuckin bit Steve. Let's see what you've got."

After the walk through I determined there were several minor issues, nothing big but certainly something an inspector would catch and insist it be made right. I told him to figure a day's labor and about $200 worth of materials to straighten them out, then I'd start on the remainder of the install. He asked when I thought I'd be ready for a rough-in inspection.

"I want to meet the couple who'll live here so I know what they want and then there'll be no problems when they move in. If I can do that tonight, I'll tell you in the morning, I know you're behind on this unit, so I'll work later each day to get the rough-in done quickly."

"I'll have them here by six. Do you need me here?"

"I'd rather meet with them alone. I'll record our conversation on my digital recorder to make sure I don't forget something later."

"Okay Earleen. Let's talk about money."

After finding out what the other contractor was going to charge him for the remainder, I told him I would honor that figure, but I needed half of that down to buy supplies. He wrote me a check on the spot telling me where his bank was so I could cash it right away, I went back to where Mo was and told him I wouldn't be home until after seven, possibly eight.

"I'll have supper waitin fer ya then little filly, git there when ya can."

"Oh, and Mo, don't be too tired after supper, I need to be hosed down badly, I'll expect your stiff dick in me as soon as I'm out of the shower."

We were out of ear shot, but not wanting to kiss me in front of his crew he pushed me into a bedroom, gave me a quick smooch, patted my bottom and whispered, "See you later."

Meeting with the Carlsen's went smoothly, she was five months pregnant and anxious to get into their new home. When I would ask or propose different things, he was the one answering, I finally looked at her and asked.

"Where would you like the lights, do you want the washer on the left or right?"

By the time we were done they were both contributing instead of just him, I explained things that were code I had no choice, but all the rest I'd make work. With our conversation on my digital recorder I could make notes and check them if I didn't recall something. After cashing the down payment in the afternoon, I stopped at one of the box stores, buying a thousand-foot roll of 14-2, 12-2 and 14-3 along with 250 feet of 12-3. Considering several boxes would need to be moved I grabbed a box of 100 single gang nail on boxes and an assortment of two and three gang boxes. That would be enough to see me through, I had a pail of romex staples in my truck along with wire and block nuts.

Walking in the door the smells of home cooking greeted my nostrils. I looked at Mo and said.

"When do we eat? I'm hungry in my dungarees."

I washed up and came to the table as he was putting the pork roast, brown rice with gravy and steamed carrots on the table. I asked for a glass of milk with two ice cubes, after his bewildered look I said, "I hate warm milk."

Following dishes and my shower I walked into the TV room in nothing but a pair of tight bikini panties, his eyes bugged out at the same time I saw his bathrobe bulge out. As I approached, he stood and dropped the robe exposing all of that wonderful joystick, I reached out, grabbed it and turned pulling him to my bedroom. Entering the room, I spun him pushing him backward onto the bed at the same time.

"I told you I was going to fuck you in this new bed, so take it like a man."

I didn't need to get him hard, he was solid as steel, I shimmed up his body, moved the gusset to the side and impaled myself on his cock, sliding all the way to the bottom in one stroke. Once there I ground my hips back and forth trying to get a little more in me. We stroked slowly until he stopped me, lifted me, told me to lose the panties and pushed me back onto his pole, at which time he took hold of my hips and began pounding up into me. With my tits bouncing and my pussy clinching his cock I was feeling nothing but wonderful, when my first orgasm hit, I yelled and then fell forward.

"Wrap your arms and legs around me Earleen, I'm gonna flip you."

With my legs raised and his dick pumping in and out of me I could feel another orgasm beginning, God he was deep, before it hit he had me on hands and knees, I was excited about taking him from behind again, it would be even deeper. As I felt the head of his dick touch my labia, I pushed back getting nearly half of it in me before he pushed forward, when our bodies met, he stopped. Grabbed my hips and put his love machine into motion, fast, slow, fast again, then slow half stroking, deep again, teasing the hell out of me. My next climax was hiding in the shadows, I think he sensed it because he picked up the pace until I started to scream and threw myself forward off his dick. It was so intense I felt like I was going to pass out.

"Mo I'm so sorry, I thought I was going to pass out it was so fucking intense. Here, let me lay on my tummy while I arch my back, you'll cum like that for sure."

His answer surprised the hell out of me. "Don't y'all worry none bout that. You aint the first that's done that, yeah, on yer tummy, I like it that way. There's so much stimulation, we only been fucking a little over twenty minutes, you sure that's okay?"

"Mo that's wonderful, before you I'd seldom been fucked this long in one go, now, how about that load you promised, shoot it deep Mo, shoot it deep, I wanna feel every shot."

With my back arched to the maximum he held my hips and pounded my sloppy pussy, girl cum was coating his cock, a white ring of lather had formed at the base, I felt the large cut helmet of his dick begin to expand and pulse, he was going to cum and I was ready for every single drop. Shoving his body hard against my ass he grunted as the first volley of warm creamy sperm shot from his love cannon, followed by another three before it began to subside. His cock was still twitching as I lowered my hips, my inner muscles were clinching his cock trying to hold on as long as possible.

He leaned forward over me with his arms extended, our breathing was sporadic and haggard. With his dick still in me he turned to his left lying us down like two spoons in a drawer, big calloused hands softly playing with my tits. We had been in that position ten minutes or more when he spoke.

"You okay there 'lil filly? I done you pretty hard, wasn't sure that soft little pussy of yers could take it. Guess I shouldn't have wondered, it sucked evry drop of cum from my balls, sometimes I think it aint fair women get to cum more than once. What I wouldn't love to have that happen."

"You can't have your cake and eat it too Mo."

"That's right, speakin of eatin, I didn't lick yer pussy. Could do it now though."

"Oh hell no, I'm so sore and overly sensitive I couldn't stand it being licked. Tell you what, you can lick me under the table at breakfast. Deal?"

"Make sure your little bottom is naked then. You can put pants on after I'm done sendin you over the moon."

Damned if he didn't do just what I said, I sat down without pants or panties and he crawled under the table, suddenly breakfast didn't seem all that important, it wasn't one heavy climax, oh no, it was about three waves in a row, I was a fuckin wreck when he got done.

"Son of a bitch Mo, you're gonna lick and fuck me to death. I don't think I can do this every day."

He laughed, "Me neither, I'm about drained for a few days. I aint used to havin a fuckin nympho livin with me. Not that I mind, it's just that I can't go like we have been ever day."

That was music to my ears, as much as I enjoy being a good piece of ass, there are limitations, I'd be walking funny today as it was. I was on the job by seven and had re-done the master bath by ten moving into the laundry area, the dryer would be gas, so I only needed a one hundred- and fifteen-volt dedicated circuit for it. By noon I was working in the two back bedrooms ripping out what they'd run previously. The idiots had used 14-3 to supply the rooms then spilt it for a hot circuit in each room with a common ground and neutral.

That was allowable ten years ago, but with arc fault circuits being mandatory it was no longer code. I saved as much wire as I could hoping to use it later, maybe some of the lengths would be long enough for smoke alarms. Steve stopped in around two and was pleased, he didn't think I'd be as far along as I was, I told him I'd be ready for the rough on Monday morning, that I'd work through the weekend if necessary to tie everything together. He said those words were music to his ears, he'd call the inspector and set it up. I worked until seven thirty, Mo showed up about six with a small personal sized pizza for each of us. I had him pulling circuits back to the panel until it was time to quit.

In the north you must have a meter socket hung, a panel mounted and wired to the panel, an inspection and the panel heated before the carpenters are allowed to start laying the floor joists and subfloor, that way there's power for the different trades. In the south they have you run a temporary service at the lot edge and won't heat the panel until the house is ready to be occupied. I made the adaptation quickly, buying two more heavy duty extension cords and running temporary lighting throughout, I hate working in the dark. This of course was all hunky dory until it was time for the rockers, then the lighting had to come down.

I worked the rest of that week on the house, Mo helping me on Saturday and Sunday, Steve stopped in Sunday afternoon and was well pleased. Mo and I had held off on our bedroom activities until Friday night, we tore up the sheets in his bed for a change, a nearly forty-minute session, I had never fucked so much in my life. Sunday evening after leaving the jobsite we went to a local sports bar for a beer and some food, there were a number of people who knew Mo, or as they called him, Morrie, it seemed he was well known in that section of town.

Once home we adjourned to the living room where he ate me until I had to push him away, followed by me sucking him until I literally felt like he had exploded in my mouth. I swallowed furiously attempting to keep it all in, other than a little leaking out the corners of my mouth I was successful. I spent the night in his bed, snuggled in close, his arms around me, neither of us doing more than some soft caressing at times.

Monday morning, I was at the Carlsen's by six, going through everything one last time, the inspector showed up at nine, I waited in the van while he did the inspection. I noticed at first that he was going to pull boxes to check wiring and make sure this *new person* had it right, when they're doing that, you're better off staying out of the way. About ten he came out through the garage to my van, introduced himself, asked where I'd trained and how long I'd been a master, wanting to see my license. I hadn't pulled the original permit so he was checking off all the boxes to cover his behind.

Once he'd taken a pic of my license with his phone he told me to follow him. Going into the utility room he pulled the green sticker from his clip board, slapped it on the panel and told me *good job*.

"Hope I get to work with you more in the future. Steve will be calling me in a short while, I'll let him know he's a fool if he doesn't give you more homes."

"Before you go, do you know Morrie?" I asked.

"Morrie, yeah we went to high school together. You the cute gal he's been tellin everybody about?"

"That's me, he's fun but sometimes he's hard to understand, he has such a heavy drawl?"

"He only started that after he came back from college. Didn't tell you he has a degree in business management, did he? That sneaky SOB, he's got you thinking he's a hick, don't let him snow you with that country boy BS sweetie, make him come clean. See ya on the next one, keep up the good work."

That sneaky bastard wait til I get home tonight, I'm gonna ring his bell. Steve called mid-afternoon while I was packing my tools and wire into the van, he wanted to know if I'd meet him at a house on the next street over. When I arrived, there was nothing more than the shell, the roof had been dried in, but the windows and doors hadn't been installed. A much larger home than the one I'd just finished, four-bedroom, huge master suite and a kitchen to kill for, the living room area had super sloped ceilings peeking at twenty-seven feet. He wanted me to price it and give him a bid as soon as possible, I was at the site for another three hours and took the prints home with me.

When I walked through the door, I heard Mo yell, "Hey 'lil filly. Chinese take-out will be here in about ten, be right out."

I was sitting on the couch dangling my foot back and forth when he came out, his big pearly smile.

"Hey there sugah, long day fer ya?"

I decided to burst his bubble right away. "You can cut the country hick routine Romeo; I spoke with Allen your old classmate. You remember him, don't you? He told me a very interesting story about a guy who went to Ole Miss, received his degree, returned home and started putting on this country hick façade. Tell me, do you know this guy?"

"He told you all that did he? The shithead. I make more inroads with folks that think I'm a hick than a college graduate, so I use it to my advantage."

I stood, put my arms around his neck and told him, "Well don't use it on me anymore. Okay? You don't need to impress me, I'm already in your corner. After we eat, I need you to look at this print with me, Steve wants a price for a home on Pheasant Run Rd."

"I spoke with Steve earlier, he said Allen told him he'd be a fool not to have you do more houses. Pheasant run is hot shit Andi, every contractor wants those big houses, your gonna piss off a lot of guys, but I reckon you can handle them. You don't seem the type to cut and run."

"You damned right I don't, so let's eat and then I need a good screwing before bed to celebrate."

Following a quick session of bump and grind I got busy going over the prints, I had wisely put a light day's panty liner in place, if I hadn't there would have been a mess in my panties. Mo worked on it with me unto ten then went to bed, I stayed at it until just after one. The next morning, I spent another hour or so double checking everything, called Steve to set up a meeting in a half hour and jumped in my van. Steve was an interesting character, not as tall as Mo but built like a brick shit house, married with three ankle biters and another on the way. I liked and trusted him, he didn't make stupid statements or flirt, we were together for business and business only.

I lucked out in that Steve had brought along the housewife of the new home, with her there we went through everything, me telling her what was code and what would be extra's, didn't faze her at all, just told me to do what needed doing as she and Steve drove away. I had that house roughed in four days with a little help from MO, Steve said he had two more ready for me in about three weeks.

Not wanting to sit on my hands I stopped at a construction site and asked to see the general, asking if they'd already secured an electrical contractor. The foreman told me he was waiting for an answer from a contractor but wasn't very excited about it, all the rough-in was done, but they weren't giving him a quote for the finish work, which was unusual, generally the job is bid from beginning to end. Come to find out the job had been split in two when the original property owner died, with everything put on hold during probate all the subcontractors pulled off. I asked if I could see the prints overnight and I'd come back in the morning.

It was another afternoon and late night pouring over prints, finally getting to bed just before midnight. When I returned in the morning there was a much younger guy along with the fella I'd spoken with the day before. As I approached, he stuck out his hand.

"Hi, I'm Rodney, you must be the lady electrician Lionell was telling me about. I own Radler Construction, Lionell is my jobsite foreman. What makes you think you can do this job?"

I explained my years as an electrician, that I was third generation and had worked with my dad since I was fourteen, that I was a master and had extensive experience on light commercial projects such as this convenience store.

"What does your mama call you?"

"Folks call me Andi with an I.

"Okay Andi with an I show me something, let's see if you can do what you say. There's a disconnect on the wall, run power from it to that condensing unit on top of the walk-in, conduit and wire are over by the wall."

I grabbed tools and got busy when I finished Rod was all smiles.

"What's your rate and when can you start Andi? I need the electrical to be done in about two weeks."

I thought *perfect timing*, "I can start today if you have the materials, tomorrow if you don't."

"The materials are here, Arc was going to do it, they dropped off materials, I paid for them and haven't seen anyone since. They're a real piece of work, if you can do it, I'll hire you on the spot, since I have the materials do you mind me paying you by the hour?"

"I don't care how you pay me Rod, as long as I get paid. I'll start right away."

I expected and received the normal cat calls and wolf whistles and ignored them, at lunch one of the younger laborers tried getting fresh, waiting for me outside the porta potty he pushed me up against the wall, before he could do anything I had his balls in my hand squeezing for all I was worth. He howled and collapsed onto the ground, Lionell came over, fired him on the spot and told the rest if anyone else touched me he'd break their arms.

By the third day I was accepted as one of the crew, guys were joking with me, giving me a quick hand if I needed help, it was becoming a pleasant place to come each day. Mo was keeping my internal parts well lubricated at night, we curtailed the frequency a bit, every night was too much. By the beginning of the second week at the convenience store all was falling into place, it was evident I would be finished within the deadline, because I had started my period I stayed home an extra hour one morning, deciding I would work later in the evening.

I told Mo and Lionell about my plans to work later, Lionell told me to make sure I locked the doors if I was going to be on site alone, I got busy and forgot to do so which ended costing me dearly. I was through in the front portion of the store, turned out some of the lights and was working in the back near the panel, I hadn't heard the three goons walk in, as I turned, I saw an Arc Electric patch on all three shirts.