Earleen Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I liked the fact that the soft feel was enough for him, he wasn't rough and demanding, he didn't need to take it to the next level to be satisfied for the night. I think in his mind he wanted to, I know I sure would have let him, somehow, we both knew it wasn't the right moment. Walking him to the door I told him to wait a minute while I did something, upon returning I slid into his embrace pushing my entire body against him as a deep moan emitted from his lips. I reached for his hand and put a pair of my panties in his grip, white cotton boy shorts with little red hearts.

"Just a little something to make sure you think of me. I'm becoming anxious to have you see me in them."

He grinned as he put them to his face and breathed in, "You're a tease, you know that don't you? I love that your perfume is on them, I'm going to sleep with them on my pillow. Andi I'm falling for you, please let me know you feel the same."

"I do Rod, I do. Now go home before you have to stay for breakfast. Hope it all goes well tomorrow, keep me posted."

With Rod gone I let myself get lost in my work, he texted me at noon to tell me things were looking up, he'd found a new contractor and was going to inspect some of their work that afternoon. If it was as good as the owner stated Rod would terminate the others and bring this guy on. Mo stopped in just after six with a burger and fries along with an ice-cold beer for me.

"I figured with Rod out of town you'd work late, kinda thought you'd be hungry about now."

With a mouthful of food I mumbled, "That's an understatement."

Having swallowed I asked the most important question, "How was the coffee date with the librarian?"

A huge smile crossed his face, "It was excellent Andi, I need to thank you for telling me to tone down the southern boy redneck thing, turns out she doesn't much like that. When I told her I had a bachelors from state she perked up quick, almost like she was a different person. That's neither here nor there though, her name is Holly, never been married, was engaged for a little over a year and was dumped for a much younger woman. She told me she isn't looking for a man but isn't averse to a relationship with the right one either."

I laughed, "You the right one Morrie, think you could win her heart? She doesn't sound like the one-night stand sort of woman, you may have to up your game a bit if you actually want her. By the way, what happened to *I aint the marryin kind* you seem smitten with this gal, is she the one to finally tame you?"

He sat staring at the floor finally lifting his head to look in my eyes speaking softly, "I think she is Andi, aint never felt this way bout a woman before, it's new to me. Got any advice?"

"Yeah, yeah I do, don't fuck it up. Take your time, set a gentle but consistent pace, that's what Rod is doing with me and frankly I love it, I always wanted to be in complete control before, not now, I like being pursued. Get her flowers and other meaningless shit like that, take her to nice restaurants, find out what she'd like to do, talk to her, guys are so fuckin stupid that way, man up and be vulnerable, you won't be disappointed."

Mo left and I went back to work, I wanted this house to be ready for a rough inspection by Tuesday. Just after eight my phone pinged.

Rod: Hello princess, are you still working?"

Me: Mmmm, I like the princess part, you looking for a reward or just trying to score points? Yup, still working, Mo brought a burger by about six, he's head over heels for the librarian, maybe she'll be the one to tame him.

Rod: She might be the one, he's been foot loose and fancy free a long time but inside I think he's been looking for the one to grow old with. Kind of like me."

Me: Hey buddy, you making a pass at me? If you are ... it's working. Think you'll be home tomorrow? I miss you."

Rod: Yes, I'll be home for sure, leaving here by three, home by six. Dinner together? Mom and dad want us to meet them at the supper club on Rowens Road. You game?

Me: Sounds wonderful. I can be ready by six thirty, I'm anxious to wear the new skirt and blouse I bought just for you, and your mom will approve of it as well. Gotta watch my P's and Q's you know."

Rod: You could wear a gunny sack and she'd like it; my mother has never liked any girl I dated before. I'll pick you up at seven and I'm excited that you bought an outfit just for me. Oh, my dad says you're the cat's meow, mom said that was good.

I worked until ten before going home to shower and crash, Mo had left a note saying he was going out for coffee again with Holly and wasn't sure what time he'd be home. I locked up and hit the rack, just after eleven I heard him attempting to be quiet as he tried sneaking past my bedroom door in cowboy boots, (only a guy, a woman would have taken her shoes off) I yelled out *Night Mo*, he yelled back *Night Andi*.

I slept but not soundly, wide awake at five I thought what the hell, no sense tossing and turning for another hour, I was on the jobsite by five thirty. When the turd herders (plumbers) showed up just before eight I commented halfheartedly about bankers hours meaning it as a joke, the two older ones laughed, the younger one looked like he had a stick up his ass as he scowled.

"Fuck you cunt, anybody can pull wire, white to white, black to black, red to red, what the fuck is your problem?"

One of the older guys was going to say something then stopped when I held my hand up, "If we're gonna get nasty you dipshit apprentice, it takes no more to be a plumber than shit runs downhill and you get paid on Friday."

The two older guys were chuckling, when you've been around the trades a while you reach the point where you've received all the ribbing and teasing that exists, from that point on you laugh it off. Junior bristled and took a step toward me, before the oldest guy could step in between us I'd punched junior just below his ribcage so hard he lost his breath, as he gasped for air I turned and went back to work. I overheard the older plumbers tell him he was lucky I didn't kick his ass and he'd damned well better get used to female journeyman and masters on the jobsites. He stayed clear of me the rest of the day.

I left at four thirty giving me plenty of time to get ready, once I had showered, dried and fixed my hair I sat down to do my makeup, I wanted to impress and maybe move things along tonight, I was ready to be intimate but I wasn't sure about Rod. I had purchased a pleated skirt in a plaid design, kind of schoolgirl looking, it ended just below mid-thigh, the blouse was bright white and I'd gotten a pair of white lace topped thigh high stockings to wear with the outfit. I didn't want it to look like I was dressing as a schoolgirl, I just really liked the look.

With a white lace bra, matching bikini panties and white flats I was set for the evening. I finished it off with a black narrow brocade designed choker and two-inch hoop earrings. The doorbell rang at exactly seven, when I opened it I thought Rod was going to devour me, taking me in his arms he pulled me tight and planted a barn burner kiss on my lips, broke for a breath and kissed me again. I was limp in his arms and loving it, he had obviously been thinking about moving things along as well even though we hadn't spoke about it.

"Oh my Andi, you look and smell stunning, you take my breath away." He pushed me back looking me up and down. "I absolutely love the outfit, the old man will be drooling over you all night, he's thinks you're hot, then again my mother's no slouch either. She'll keep him in check."

The ride to the supper club was about thirty minutes, time we spent talking about jobs, my incident of the morning, his having to fire the one contractor and hire another, it was almost as if we were getting all the business talk taken care of so the rest of the night could be ours. Dinner was well worth waiting for, I had the porterhouse, he had the Walleye Almandine, his folks both had the small prime rib. Rod was right about his dad, he kept checking me out until Rods mom got his attention.

"Cool your jets hot shot you've got more woman at home than you can handle, besides, if she becomes your daughter in law, you're going to feel like an ass for being a perv. Straighten up."

From that point on he behaved and focused his attention where it needed to be, Rod and I pretended we made nothing of her comment about marriage, later that evening we would discover we'd both been thinking the same thing, *what if*. By nine the conversation had dwindled to nothing of importance, I was tired, Rod was tired and his mom was ready to go home, as we hugged goodbye his mom held me a moment longer than normal and then spoke softly into my ear.

"You look marvelous sweetie, Rod is smitten with you, please don't hurt him."

I gave her a smile and a slight nod of my head as they pulled away, I think she knew at that point we were destined to be together, even if we hadn't figured it out yet. In the driveway we necked and played a bit feeling on the outside of our clothes, I wanted his hands on my bare skin so I took a chance.

"I bought a new bra and panty set for this outfit; would you like to see the bra?"

"Andi, you drive me insane, I'd love to see it, but only if I can touch your bare skin. I'm to the point where I want to ravish your body, so why don't we wait a few more days, I don't want my first touch of your beasts to be in a pickup necking. I have to fly to Minneapolis this weekend for business, come with me Andi, it's obvious we both like each other, let's see if we make the other's motor run. Will you come with me?"

"I have two questions, no make that three. Number one, are you taking me as a date or arm candy? Two, what time does the flight leave and I guess the third isn't so much a question as it is a statement. Rod I like sex, when I'm with the right partner I'm damned near insatiable, to be blunt ... I like to fuck. I guess three is this, are you a pump and dump guy or do you have stamina, because I'm not easily satisfied."

"A date for sure even though you'll definitely be eye candy. Concerning sex, let me put it like this. You followed Morrie here because he's good in bed, not to be braggadocious but I can match anything Morrie does. If you go with me, I guarantee you will come back here with a smile on your face. Does that answer your question?"

I put one hand behind his neck pulling him into a kiss and the other hand on the outside of his slacks, I was pleased to feel a stiff dick at least as big as Mo, which was good because my tiny body can't do those telephone poles some guys have. As I stroked his dick he got brave and slid his hand over my cunt on the outside of my skirt, I spread my legs and pushed into him as he cupped me, damn it felt good to have his hand in my crotch. As if on cue we both pulled back breathing hard. He was smiling as he spoke.

"Is that a yes for this weekend? Oh, and please bring this outfit along and heels to match, I can't wait to undress you."

"If you want to come in you can undress me now."

He settled back and groaned, "I know Andi, but I want our first time to be special and not in one of our bedrooms where others might hear, I want you all to myself. We leave Saturday at six AM, I'll be done by four, we'll attend the banquet and then have the rest of that night and all of Sunday by ourselves. Our flight back is Monday at eight twenty AM."

"Sounds scrumptious Rod. I have a few other outfits I think you'll like, hope you like lingerie because I wear it all the time when I'm not working, especially for events like this weekend. I'll work late tomorrow to get ahead, and Friday I'll knock off at four so you can take me to dinner at six. And Rod, we may not make love Friday but we're going to do more than kiss."

He got out, walked to my side and opened the door, as I slid out I put my arms around his neck, I felt him cup my ass cheeks in his hands and pulled me tight to his body, leaving me balanced on tippy toes.

"My God girl you make my dick hard."

I kissed him and whispered, "That's my job, glad you like it. Now, walk me to the door and say goodnight or prepare to stay for breakfast."

As he walked away he spun, sent an air kiss my way and told me he'd bring supper around five thirty. Watching the taillights fade I found myself excited about the upcoming weekend, it wouldn't be just a bunch of screwing and eating each other, we were also going to make love. I want this guy and I want him for life. The next day went by in a flash, I needed to concentrate on what I was doing and hadn't given much thought to the weekend until the end of the day. Rod brought a pizza and some cold beer, he stayed to drill holes and help me pull home runs until just after nine.

We kissed, embraced, and said goodnight at the jobsite, he needed to get home and so did I. I took the time to make sure my laundry was done and I'd started to pack by the time I went to bed, I was on the jobsite by seven the next morning and worked until three thirty which gave me plenty of time for a quick nap before getting ready for the evening. We were going to a diner known for their roast beef platters, jeans, a button blouse and sneakers would be fine, I intended for him to see me partially if not entirely nude before the night was over, picking out the right undies took a few minutes. I settled for some lacy boy shorts and a matching thin lacy bra. Whether I ended up naked or not wasn't the point, I wanted him to be enticed, sexy undies tend to go a long way in that department.

Sitting at the diner after our meal Rod's face went blank and then grimaced, softly taking my hand he said, "Incoming, say nothing I'll handle it, the owner of Arc Electric is on his way to our table."

He was short, fat, greasy looking and arrogant as hell, telling Rod he was gonna sue his ass and have me thrown in jail for lying about his men, it was then Rod stood looking down at him. How he maintained his composure was beyond me, by now I'd have kneed the guy in the balls and then stomped him.

"Allen we've known each other since we were kids, we were in Cub Scouts together, swam in the old quarry together, before you became a blob of fat you were a fairly good shot putter in high school. You want to talk trash, okay, keep in mind the cops have the DNA of your guy taken from Andi's vagina as well as an eyewitness ... me. You may want to reconsider going after she or I, remember I have more money and better lawyers than you do, if you push this, in the end I'll own Arc Electric and you'll be penniless."

He was damned near foaming at the mouth by the time Rod finished, he spit and sputtered and finally blurted out, "Fuck you Rod." Then stomped out with everyone booing him.

Rod looked at me, "That'll be the end of him and his Neanderthals, oh, more good news, it looks like you won't need to testify in court, they confessed to attempted rape for a reduced sentence, the main guy gets two years in state with a following probation, while the other two get a year in the county lock up with a five year probation."

Knowing those jerks would not be loose to terrorize more women made me feel vindicated to a degree, thankfully I hadn't been raped, although I had been violated none the less. The ride home was quiet and devoid of excitement, in his living room we sat on the couch snuggled together, something new for me, it was generally to bed first and then a snuggle. I had so wanted this night to be one of romance and passion, but that boat sailed earlier when shit face came to our table. Rod lifted my chin, kissed me and spoke softly.

"Allen ruined our night didn't he. I was primed to woo and romance you into my bedroom, that is until he ruined the night."

I waited a bit before responding, "I wanted to be in your bed tonight but all I seem to think about is those assholes trying to rape me, I don't think I would be a very good lover just now. Can you wait for me until tomorrow night? I would like you to caress my body though, I love foreplay and I want you to know what will be waiting for you to ravage."

As we kissed he unbuttoned my blouse opening it to expose my slinky bra, reaching behind he unclipped it and moved the cups above my breasts, I love having my tits played with, while he palmed the left he was sucking on the right, I held his head to my breast then pushed him back.

"Take my shirt and bra off, they come in a pair, make sure you pay equal attention to both. Open your jeans so I can play while you suck."

With his lips mauling my tits and my hand softly stroking his exposed cock, a nice size cock I might add, we were on the brink of climaxing, me into my panties and him all over the front of himself. He quickly pulled away catching his breath.

"I need to stop Andi, I refuse to cum on my jeans."

I think my answer shocked him. "Then cum in my mouth." I bent forward and stuffed his dick into my mouth, sucking, slurping, gobbling all the meat into my mouth as possible. In no time he was depositing a large creamy load of his seed down my throat, I gulped as rapidly as I could and still didn't catch all of it. I had a trickle from the left side of my mouth which I scooped with my finger and sucked it clean. He smiled when he saw me do that.

"You are a sultry little thing aren't you. God you send me over the edge, how about you slide those jeans down and let me eat dessert."

I chuckled, "How about you slide them down yourself and eat all you'd like."

As he took my jeans off he continually commented on my sexy boy shorts and the fact that I had what he called a lovely pussy, seems he likes some moss to mumble in. With my ass lifted off the couch he took my panties off leaving them hanging on one ankle as he opened my thighs and pushed his face into my engorged eagerly waiting vulva. He didn't waste time playing around, I felt his tongue go directly into my vagina, tongue fuck me a few seconds and then snaked through the labia to my aching throbbing clit.

My hips bucked and I cried out as his tongue swirled around my rock-hard marble size clit, my fingers went into his hair grabbing on as I pulled him tighter to my body. I've been eaten many times in the past, this time seemed different, as if it had meaning beyond just sex. In less than five minutes I was crying out as my body thrashed about, my head flopping from side to side, I'd let go of his head with my right and was squeezing my breast hard as I went over the edge, pulling on and pinching my nipple. To my astonishment and pleasure, he didn't stop, the orgasms just kept coming in waves, it had to last a minute or more, one after the other.

Pushing him away I curled into a fetal position as my body shook, once I'd caught my breath I straightened and pulled him against me, I had never cum so hard in all of my past escapades. I wondered to myself, was it him or was it his technique reaching the conclusion it was a combination of both, at that moment I had an epiphany, I was in love for the very first time, the others had been self-gratification, this was different. Looking at him I noticed his face was shiny with my clear liquids, I don't think I squirted, but I certainly came hard.

As I stroked his hair I asked if he'd like a complete blow job. He told me no, it would take him a little while to go again and he'd rather save it for Saturday night. I commented he had seen me naked but I hadn't seen him naked, I sat on the couch with him in front of me while he stripped, as he stepped out of his underwear I gently took his entire dick into my mouth until it began to grow, a minute after I'd begun it was already too much for my mouth. With his hands on my head he pushed me back.

"Not tonight princess, we'll do all this stuff tomorrow night, I've reserved a lovely suite at the airport Hilton. I do have a request though, will you wear sexy stuff under your dress tomorrow at the banquet? I want to know you're dressed like a nymph for me under the dress and no one else gets to look."