Earleen Pt. 02

Story Info
Even tomboys can fall in love.
13.7k words
4.82
15.2k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,969 Followers

Anyone portrayed as having sex is 18 or older.

I need to apologize to everyone. At the end of part one it appeared as though Earleen was going to be raped, I should have made it clear in the introduction that the attempted rape was thwarted and does not occur. There were several comments concerning rape which I agree with, the rape culture is not something I embrace and therefore stay away from. Hopefully those I have alienated will find their way back to the story and enjoy the remaining two chapters.

Earleen part two

Just as he had begun to penetrate me I heard a loud THWACK, followed by two distinctive THUMPS and another THWACK. Rodney had nailed the guy trying to fuck me across his neck and shoulders with a cut off piece of two by four, then hit the other two in the ribs. When the rapist tried getting up, Rod gave him a blow to the side of his head knocking him cold, as the miscreants lay on the ground moaning Rod was on the phone to the police, once that was done, he kept an eye on them and untied me.

"Get your pants back on but just enough to cover yourself in case the cops want to do a rape kit, don't close the zipper. Are you okay otherwise, did they hurt you other than the punch to your face?"

I shook my head as he put his arm around my shoulder comforting me.

I went with a female officer to an ER where they did a rape kit on me even though I told them he hadn't penetrated me, the nurse told me DNA was probably present regardless, there was no harm erring on the side of caution. I had given Rod the keys to my van for safe keeping, he followed us to the hospital. The guy had hit me so hard he gave that I had a mild concussion, the left side of my face was swollen to the point my eye was not much more than a slit, what I could see was blurry, the doctor told me the vision would clear in a few days as the swelling decreased. When they had finished with me Rod took me home, Mo of course freaked out when he saw me.

It was obvious they knew each other, "Hey Morrie, would have liked to see you on better terms, I'm afraid Andi took quite an ass whoopin tonight. Three of Arc's guys tried to rape her, luckily I was driving by and saw the lights were still on, as soon as they get released from the hospital, they'll be in the klink."

Even with my head pounding all I could think about was not completing the job, "Rodney I need a day or two before I can finish, can you live with that? I know I promised I'd be done by weeks end."

"Not to worry pretty lady, get better, the pump installers are over a week behind anyway, kinda pisses me off but at this stage of the game it's too late to find anyone else. You have all the refer equipment wired and ready to go so there'll be nothing electrical to hold us up, why don't you just stay home the rest of the week and I'll see you Monday."

Mo held me for over an hour after Rod left and I'd showered, we didn't talk much, he was only interested in making me feel safe. When I described the three guys he told me he knew who they were and that they would pay dearly, knowing two of them had broken ribs and the other a serious concussion along with other injuries, I thought they had already paid a hefty price.

"Nope, when they get out on bail, they'll pay the full price. I need to ask, do you even know who Rodney is, other than the guy who hired you?" I shook my head. "Radler Construction is probably the second or third biggest contractor in the state, did you notice he's kinda sweet on you?"

"Oh bullshit, he isn't sweet on me, besides, I've got you to trim my horns."

That brought on the drawl, "Now looka hea filly, we done talked about neither of us wantin a long term ana-thin, I aint the marryin kind, neva will be. You need to find you a younga beau, somebody you can have babies with. I hafta admit you a fine woman, but sugah, you aint gon break muh heart if'n 'yall find mistah right, an when ya do, gist go fer it."

I was taken aback by his comment, "Don't you want me here Mo?"

The serious Mo entered the scene, "Of course I want you here, but I also know that you won't be here forever, I told you when we met I wasn't looking for anything long term. Don't be silly here Andi, Rodney has his eye on you, and rightly so, you're a foxy little thing, pretty as can be, you're stacked and the right breedin age. I know you like um a little older, he's thirty-five, never been married and looking, you could do lots worse little filly."

His comment was making me think, "I have to admit, I do want a family, just not yet, maybe around the age of thirty. Do you really think he likes me, I like him, and he's cute, but if he's everything you say he is he can have the pick of any girl, why me?"

"Well that's just it Andi, he's been through the *any girl he wants* stage and found out all they wanted was his money. You aint tryin to impress him, you have your own business and like I said, you're a handsome woman. As for kids at thirty, give that a moment's thought, you're four months away from twenty-nine, even if he married you in six months, you'd still be thirty when you had a kid."

That comment threw me for a loop, "Married? What the fuck are you talking about, he hasn't even asked me out."

Mo smiled and softly ran his fingers through my hair making sure he didn't touch my aching throbbing face.

"No, but he's gonna. Known him all his life, watched him playin football in high school and college, that man has got you in his sight's girl, and there aint much gets away from him once he's focused. You and me may be lovers at the moment, but if he starts to pursue you, I want you to at least give it a try and if it works, we'll get you moved into an apartment. Fair enough?"

"Fair enough Mo, I need to go to bed ... alone, my head hurts."

Mo stayed home and played nurse maid the next day, damned near drove me crazy, always in my way, constantly asking what he could do for me, at one point I was headed to the bathroom with him right behind me, I snapped when I shouldn't have.

"I can piss by myself Maurice, give me some fuckin room."

When I left the head there he was with a half-smile, I apologized, hugged him and held his hand as we walked to the living room. He had intended to stay home the following day when I told him no way in hell was he hanging around and being in my way another day, he was to get his ass to work and I would have a nice dinner ready when he got home. As the day progressed I could make out shapes, colors and a few features as the swelling went down, which made getting around easier, I did take a nap late morning which helped tremendously.

I was braising the beef roast before putting it in the oven about three when the doorbell rang, opening it I found a smiling yet concerned Rodney, in his hand was a bouquet of flowers and my van keys, he'd had one of the crew bring it home for me. I invited him in and had him follow me to the kitchen where I continued making dinner, we chit chatted as I worked, then over coffee we had an opportunity to actually talk.

Rod spoke first, "It isn't looking very good for the three goons who attacked you, and it shouldn't, the one who almost penetrated you is being charged with attempted rape, the other two with sexual assault. From what the DA told me the first guy will likely get between three and five while the other two will get probably get eighteen months to three years. Oh, and I'm going to file a civil suit as well, I'll never get a dime out of them, but their credit will be shit from here on."

I had my head in my hands, "Holy shit! What did those assholes think was going to happen after they raped me? Did they think I'd pack up and hightail it home with no repercussions?"

He chuckled, "They aren't the brightest bulbs in the packet that's for sure, no telling what they thought raping you was going to accomplish."

"Well what about you, will you be charged with anything?"

"Me, heavens no. I intervened as a concerned citizen and property owner, they were breaking the law trespassing, there's nothing to charge me with."

We spent the next hour or more talking about families, our pasts, the present, and where we saw ourselves in five years. He sat back and grinned when I answered his question about where I thought I'd be in five years.

"I want to be married with at least one in diapers and another in the oven, my clock is ticking, my wild days are rapidly coming to an end, I'm ready to be a mommy. How's that for outrageous?"

His grin changed to a smile, "How many do you think you want?"

"At least three maybe five, if I'm with the right man and he's as much a daddy as I will be a mommy five won't be too many. Crap, my mom's oldest sister has seven and none of them are serial killers."

He laughed a belly laugh, it felt good knowing I had made him laugh from the inside. Who knows, perhaps Mo was right, maybe he does want to pursue me, the more I ponder the notion the more I like it. After all, he's easy to look at, his belly isn't hanging over his belt, he has all his own teeth and hair, he's smart, dresses well and if Mo is right, financially sound. Another point that appeals to me is that he's older than me, but not by leaps and bounds, he's the right age to start having kids and still be around when they have kids.

Just then the door from the garage opened and in walked Mo, I realized how late it had become and quickly tossed the carrots into the double steamer. Morrie smiled when he saw Rod, they exchanged smiles and shook hands.

"Hey Morrie, good to see you again. I stopped by to check on Andi, we got to talking and I overstayed my visit."

Mo was having none of it, "Horse crap, stay for supper with us. We have plenty don't we Andi?"

I nodded. Mo continued, "There, see, I thought so. Stay, please."

"Are you sure Morrie, I don't want to interrupt your evening together."

Mo laughed, "Our evening together? You gotta be kidding, she'll be busting my balls about not bringing my clothes to the laundry room so they can be washed and whatever else I've neglected."

Rod looked at me as I smiled and winked. Smiling back, it was as though he could read my mind, I realized at that moment he had listened carefully to my words earlier and had obviously taken them to heart. I sent Mo to get his laundry after we ate while Rod and I cleaned the kitchen, I was sort of surprised that he pitched right in as though it was something he did every day, as we talked I found out it was what he did every day ... only by himself.

It was after eight when we wrapped things up, I offered to see him to the door, standing looking at one another he seemed nervous, then spoke.

"Andi, would you mind if I stopped by again tomorrow, you know, just to see how you're doing."

I needed to seed this cloud and see if it was going to rain or simply blow over. "If you're going to stop by and see how I'm doing, don't bother, I'll be doing fine. However, if you want to stop by and see me, I'd like that a lot."

His shoulders went back, his chin raised, there was a smile on his lips and a twinkle in his eye, "I'll see you late morning then, we'll go somewhere and have a light lunch, something simple, maybe soup and sandwich. Bye, see you then."

He didn't try to kiss or hug me, he was a gentleman through and through. I'd spent years screwing guys like Morrie for a short time and then moving on, I found myself imagining being in one mans bed every night, Rods. Yes, I'd needed to drive the car before I bought it but judging by the way Mo had talked the night before, I deduced he would more than likely satisfy my sexual appetite. Rod stopped by the next two days, we talked, enjoyed lunches together and simply got to know one another better. He was sad as he departed on the second day, telling me he'd be out of town and would see me Sunday night when he got back if I wanted. I told him to text before he stopped by.

The day after Rod left, Morrie came home hornier than a two peckered billy goat, I saw it in his eyes the minute he walked through the door, I had reached the point in my healing that I needed to be hosed down and he could see it in my eyes. We didn't kiss, we stripped each other, he plopped my butt on the table, knelt, and ate my pussy until I convulsed, strings of my profanity filled the room as I climaxed all over his face. I've never squirted but at times I gush a river, as I was trying to get my bearings he flipped me over the table and had his cock buried in me before I caught my next breath, he hadn't even bothered to wipe his face.

When we finished, I was exhausted, cum was dripping from my pussy onto the floor, I was still gripping the far side of the table with both hands when I felt him gently straightening my body. With his arms around me, his hands cupping my breasts, and his lips softly nuzzling my neck I was sated, completely sated. We ate supper naked and then fucked on the living room rug afterward, he carried me to my bathroom, sat me on the toilet, rummaged through my dresser to find dry panties and a nightie, set them on the counter, kissed me goodnight and told me he'd clean the kitchen. I took two Ibuprofen and was in lala land within seconds.

Mo hung around longer than usual after breakfast the next day, I finally asked what was up.

"Well, I wasn't sure you'd want to have sex last night now that you're seeing Rod. I'm not going to get in the middle of something if you guys are hittin it off."

"That's interesting Mo, I'm thinking I'd like to take him for a test drive soon. Do you have any idea what he's like as a lover?"

He snorted as he laughed, "Not personally, no, although I've heard nothing but good comments from the girl's I know he's been to bed with."

"Do you know if he's been with a lot of girls long term?"

"Nope, not many. Let's see, there was Corrine right out of high school, Adrian in college and then Rebecca, that ended over two years ago and I don't know of any others long term. I'm sure he's had an overnighter or two along the way, but I wouldn't know about that."

I needed to get serious, "Mo, I'm starting to like him a lot. I know we said nothing long term, on the other hand you've let me live here rent free, you helped me start my business, you've been nothing but good in the bedroom and you have protected me. I don't want to seem ungrateful, nor do I want to hurt you if I fall for Rod."

I had no idea why he started laughing, when he finally settled, he took my hand, kissed it and sat back.

"Andi you are a treasure. I have enjoyed my time with you more than any other gal I've had in my bed, but it's time we began thinking about going different directions. I laughed because I was gonna have this talk with you, cept you started first. Truth is, there's a new librarian at the high school, I'm told she's single, never married, prudish looking, glasses and the whole nine yards. It's gonna take all my time and effort to score with that gal, so I was thinkin maybe we should cool it for a bit."

"How do you know she's interested, did somebody from school tell you?"

He had that devious look in his eyes, "Nobody said nuthin, I saw her when I picked up my niece last week and my dick jumped, when that happens I gotta have her. It'll be a challenge Andi, but I'll win her over with my southern charm, aint no yankee woman can resist that. Hell, look at you, perfect example."

"Fuck you Morrie, I was looking to get laid and as much as told you so. Southern charm indeed, up your ass."

When we stopped laughing we agreed that if things with Rod and I escalated we would stop having sex, or if he was making progress with the librarian the same would hold. We both agreed we were making the right decision, he went to work and I decided to visit the job site hoping I wasn't too far behind. By this time most of the swelling had dissipated, however the bruising looked worse than ever, it was at the stage where it was a dark blue and purple, just before it would begin to yellow.

When I saw the guys, they all told me they were glad to see me and that I was doing okay. I let them know I would be back on the job Monday, I made a quick inventory letting the foreman know what needed to be delivered by the time I returned. I had been down to only a few pair of work panties when the asshole ripped mine off, I stopped on the way home to buy more, while in the lingerie store I felt a bit randy and bought a few more pair of silk ones for after work, all three pair of the silk were sheer. When the checkout gal saw me she winced.

"Are you the one those guys tried to rape at the new convenience store?" I nodded. "I hope they put those slimey bastards away for a long time, they've been creep's all their lives. It's been said they have done that before, but nobody would ever come forward."

I looked for her nametag, "Well Kayla, I'm so thankful someone came along, or they would have hurt me bad."

"Someone? That wasn't just *someone* that was Rod Radler, from what I've seen on face book and heard over coffee, he has his eye on you. Every girl in two counties wants that man, I sure hope you can win him hon. I know his sister well, and if what she says is true, he's determined to win your heart, marry you and have a ton of kids."

My head felt like it was on a swivel it was turning so fast, I could think of nothing else all the way home. He's going to marry me and have lots of babies? Could it be that his dreams matched mine? After all, we never did get around to what his five-year goal was. Boy, wouldn't my mother crap her jeans if she knew I was considering getting married and dropping a passel of grands in her lap after all, my lame ass brother wasn't, his wife basically cut his balls off at two kids. I was excitedly waiting to hear from Rod when he got back in town.

I told Mo about my encounter with the checkout girl, he didn't seem phased a bit. Telling me it sounded exactly like something Rod would do, when he wanted something, he went after it with gusto, and unless it was something that broke the law no one and nothing was going to stop him from reaching his goal. He had proven it time and again in his construction business, he'd taken over the small construction company from his dad when he was only twenty seven and had built it up to its present ranking in the eight years since he'd taken over.

"I'm gonna tell you straight up Andi. He's gonna come at you hard, by that I mean he'll be comin after you like an old dog chasin a coon, and when he trees you, you'll be his for life. Gist don't get freaked out and fuck it up. Speakin of fuckin, he aint gonna push you in that direction, yes, he's a lady's man but you aint no one nightstand to him. He's gonna look for signs from you that it's okay, so when you're comfortable with it, just let him know, he'll take over from there."

We were both still a bit worn out from our fuck-a-thon the night prior, neither felt like jumping in the hay, we cuddled some on the couch watching a shitty movie from 1997 before adjourning to our beds. I hadn't heard from Rod by eight Sunday evening and was feeling a bit dejected wondering why hadn't he called or texted. Lying in bed trying to sleep my phone pinged, it was a text from Rod, my heart was racing as I opened it.

Rod: "Hi, sorry it's so late. My flight from Dallas was cancelled, the next flight I boarded sat on the tarmac over an hour with no cell service. I spoke with the foreman and he told me you planned to be on the job site tomorrow, don't rush it if you need more time. I'll stop in at some point tomorrow, I missed you."

Me: "Thanks for texting, I was beginning to worry. Yes, I'll be back on the job tomorrow, I can't stand sitting around any longer. I look forward to seeing you, oh, I missed you to. G-night."

It was after lunch that Rod popped in to say hello, he spent most of the time talking with the foreman, just before he left he made his way to me.

R410a
R410a
2,969 Followers