All Comments on 'Early Days at the Glory Hole'

by 69stroker69

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
s_michaless_michalesover 4 years ago
I know the place

Been up and down 81 a lot and know exactly where you mean. May have to stop next time since you made it sound like so much fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Glory hole

I jacked this guy off through the hole for my first time. The next time I got my cock sucked. The third time I went. I was rubbing my cock in the store with shorts on. The clerk asked if I needed help. I told him I always wanted to run through the store naked he said I couldn’t do that. However he gave me coins and told me to go back to the rooms and I could get naked and roam as I pleased. It was so hot I seen guys sucking guys guys fucking guys. I had a guy lick my ass right in the hall and I can tell you it was sweaty cuz I was nervous. I finally went into a room and left the door open. I had three guys there one in each hole and one eating my ass. I was so turned on. They all gave me a message with their cocks on my body. At this point inver got off yet. So we played more and a couple fucked for me then they all left. Well I got dressed and started to leave and the when I went up front the clerk was jacking off I was freaked out. I didn’t know he was watching me on cams lol. He locked the door and we both got naked and ran the store it was my dream. He opened a but plug and let me try it. That was my first cock I have ever sucked ! We are going to do it again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
bicurious with a need for cock

I wish I could find a similar discreet gloryhole to suck my first cock of many!

RandyAlabamaRandyAlabamaover 4 years ago
Good story

It brought back memories of my first glory hole experince.

FreakSlaveFreakSlaveabout 3 years ago

My friend, I have started following you since I experienced my first story of yours, and have read all but 2 so far (if you're interested, you can tell which I've read, and which I haven't by my ratings and comments on each that I have).

Your stories are very erotic!

Oh, to meet you in person one day, and we BOTH experience and enjoy our lust for cock together... first, the two of us... then, us together being used and abused by many men and their cocks, in any and every way that they desire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would love to worship your cock while you service as many men as we can lure into the booth! What a wild fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, made my hard cock leak cum which I licked off my fingers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am a cocksucker too.Cum tastes good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

geile geschichte.ich schlucke auch immer,nicht nur sperma.hab mich nebenbei in meinen arsch gefickt.

Pat2610Pat2610over 1 year ago

I,let my husband suck at holesvso I San have black snakes in me

johnnyampleedjohnnyampleedabout 1 year ago

Great story, serving as a reminder of how erotic those video booths were! Between the sound from the videos and the real life sounds of actual coupling, along with the smell of semen on the floor and walls, the ABS booths were such an erotic playground. I've always got fantastic, ball-draining orgasms from cock suckers like you.

CuriousinPennsylvaniaCuriousinPennsylvaniaabout 1 year ago

I just found your story, as a "similar story" when answering a comment on one of my stories The sex was hot but incredulous. While I like a story that's not weighed down in extraneous background, you should have taken the progression somewhat slower. However, I've been to quite a few Video Booths and the description and sex was pretty close.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved the early days. Had many firsts there. First time with two cocks in my mouth and two cocks in my ass. Such hot times.

horny_zhorny_z4 months ago

Pretty wild! I like to imagine myself in the main character's place. Mmm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user69stroker69@69stroker69
I am proud faggot bottom addicted to oral sex and being spit roasted. Love both men and women but can never get enough cock and cum. I have a strong fetish for all things shiny but particularly love latex and leather. My pleasure comes from pleasuring others. I love being w...