Early Finish

Story Info
Boyfriend comes home to his girlfriend and her ex.
1.6k words
2.57
36.5k
40
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy had come home early from work, just as he had been planning to do that day. He had been looking forward to it, envisioning the moment he'd walk in the door and see his girlfriend Amy, his ray of sunshine, her big blue eyes and her smile that could light up a room. What he hadn't expected was to find the door unlocked, and inside, the sight of Amy and her ex-boyfriend Steve locked in a passionate embrace.

Billy hesitated on the threshold, unsure of what to do. He felt a mix of emotions. Anger and jealousy at first, but then something else--curiosity. He started to move towards them, and his feet seemed to be operating on their own volition. He couldn't take his eyes off them. They were like some exotic animals in the wild, their limbs intertwined, his hands on her hips, embracing her. She was wearing only a pair of pyjama shorts and a pink top, the buttons of which had been undone and her breasts exposed.

The sight of them captivated him; a new emotion, arousal, pushed aside his own feelings of betrayal. He looked on in fascination as they kissed and touched each other. She could feel the heat radiating off of Steve's body, and the intensity of the moment was palpable.

After what felt like an eternity, Amy finally noticed him. She smiled, her eyes alight. "I see you found us," she said, her voice low and husky.

She pulled away from Steve and walked towards him, her body swaying with purpose. Her hands grasped Harry's, bringing them to her lips and pressing a soft kiss against them. She looked into his eyes, and he felt as if he were melting.

"I want you to join us," she whispered, her lips close to his ear. "I want you to watch."

Billy felt a wave of hunger course through him, and he found himself nodding. He watched as they stripped each other, tearing off their clothes, and took in his girlfriend's stunning body--small but perky tits and an ass he could spend hours mauling if only she would let him again. Steve stood tall, his cock magnificent next to her petite body.

Amy moved back towards Steve, and they embraced again, their mouths fused. Billy watched them, his heart pounding in his chest. He had never seen Amy look so beautiful, alive, and in love. She moved her hand up Steve's back and ran it through his hair, and the motion sent a shudder through Billy's body.

After a few moments, Amy pulled away from Steve and intertwined her fingers with his. She looked at Billy, her gaze still passionate.

"I want you to do something for me," she said, her voice low and seductive. "I want you to watch us make love. I want you to see what it's like to be with someone like Steve."

Billy felt a wave of humiliation wash over him, but he also felt a stirring of excitement. He had never seen Amy with another man before; he had never seen her so aroused and so in control. He wanted to see her genuinely pleasured by another man. He nodded and stepped back, his eyes never leaving them.

Amy and Steve moved towards the bed, their movements slow and sensual. Steve pulled Amy onto the bed and began to undress her, his hands and mouth exploring her body. Amy's eyes focused on Billy, her gaze inviting and passionate. Billy felt his own heat rising, his desire for her intensifying.

Amy eagerly kissed the base of Steve's shaft while her fist went up and down his shaft. Billy watched, his cock stirring and hardening as Steve caressed and squeezed Amy's breasts.

Amy looked up at Steve, her lips already open and ready. She closed her eyes as she felt the warm shaft of his cock brush against her tongue, lingering while she tasted and explored every inch of him with her mouth. "It tastes so fucking good, baby," she let out after taking Steve's cock as deep as possible.

"I need it in me, baby. You don't mind, do you?" Billy's body trembles as he feels his hardening cock in response to Amy's sultry words. His desire for her overwhelms him, and he slides it along the entire length of his shaft with an unsteady hand. The intensity of need within him is palpable, and he can only obey Amy's demands.

Every fibre of his being wanted to force Amy away from her ex's embrace and never allow them near each other again. But a perverse part of Billy couldn't help but be entranced by the sight of her filled with his rival's cock. His mouth opened, ready to yell for her to stop, but no sound escaped--only a broken plea: "N-no... do it, Amy."

Pulling his cock away from her, Steve took the initiative Lifting her up on top of him so she straddled him, his cock aimed right at her slit as he thrust upwards. His hands holding her in place, he kept control while also showing the uncontrollable power he possessed.

Her head was thrown back, gasping and groaning at the ceiling. Her hands fell away, no longer able to steady her as she came. She shook with intensity as her pussy clenched around his cock. Her knees buckled, and she collapsed down on Steve's lap.

Billy's throat tightened as he nervously muttered, "Is it good, baby?" He blushed at his own desperate need for her to keep riding Steve's shaft hard.

Lifting her head and looking straight at Billy with a knowing smirk, she responded, "It feels like nothing I've ever experienced before." She revelled in the fact that Steve hadn't yet reached his climax, fully aware that Billy would have shot his load long ago.

Steve pushed Amy down into the cushion, his hardness pressing against her entrance. "Tell him how bad you want it," he growled, arousal and dominance radiating from him.

"Fuck Billy, I want it so bad. I need to feel it all inside me, every inch of him deep in my pussy. It's his pussy, baby. It's HIS PUSSY!" With the last words out of her mouth, Steve thrust himself into her eagerly. Her eyes flew open for a second as the fireworks of pleasure exploded within her before sinking back into the pillow in utter bliss.

Steve's thrusts increased in intensity with each stroke deeper into her, filling spaces Billy never could. Billy knew the truth and desperately attempted to keep up with Steve, stroking his cock feverishly, watching as Amy seemed to orgasm again on him as Steve maintained his vigorous pace. Just as Billy reached his climax over his abdomen, he was filled with a feeling of despair at their situation as the pleasure began to subside. Despite this, he still didn't want it to end; they were nowhere near finished yet for the night.

Billy's moans echoed through the room as Steve chuckled gleefully at his expense. "Your boyfriend's done already. How selfish of him." Amy replied between gasps and cries. "He's always been selfish." She pushed her hips back against Steve's, pushing him deeper inside of her. "He should have let me keep fucking you since we got together."

Steve smiled wickedly, knowing what was coming next. "We can make up for it tonight." He said, the intensity of his desire taking over. He reached around her neck, pulling her close and claiming her mouth with a searing kiss while he drove himself deep into her core. A wave of pleasure rushed through her body as Steve filled her with load after load of his seed.

When it was over, Amy lay beneath Steve. Her eyes closed in pleasure. Steve looked up and smiled at Billy before pulling out of Amy and rolling off of her.

Amy opened her eyes and across at Billy, her eyes still heavy with pleasure. She patted the sofa beside her, and he walked across the room hesitantly, his body still trembling with desire. She kissed him softly on the lips, her tongue warm and inviting.

"Now," she said, her voice still low and husky. "I have something I want you to do."

Billy felt a wave of anticipation wash over him. He had no idea what she was about to say.

Amy grinned and rolled onto her stomach. She spread her legs, her glistening wetness in full view. "I want you to clean me up," she said, her voice heavy with desire. "I want you to lick me clean and Steve to watch."

Billy felt a wave of humiliation wash over him. He had never been asked to do something like this before. He hesitated for a moment, then nodded. He had never felt so aroused, so submissive to another person's desires. He moved towards her, his tongue flicking over her sensitive skin. He licked her slowly and thoroughly, his tongue enveloping her in pleasure, and he could feel Steve's eyes on him, watching his every move.

When he had finished, Amy rolled onto her back and smiled. "Thank you," she said, her voice heavy with satisfaction. "That was perfect."

Billy sat back and looked at her, his heart still pounding in his chest. He felt strange--potent and humbled all at the same time. He had never felt so alive, so full of passion and desire.

He leaned towards her and kissed her softly on the lips. He hugged her close and held her for a long time, and as he kissed her, he felt a deep connection between them--a connection that went beyond words. He had never felt so close to someone before.

He pulled away from her and smiled. He felt a surge of love and admiration for his beautiful, powerful girlfriend. They had gone through a lot together and could only grow stronger. He knew then that no matter what the future held, he would always cherish this moment--when he witnessed her in all her strength and beauty and fell in love all over again.