Neighbour and a New Cuck

Story Info
Husband finds wife cheating with neighbour.
1k words
2.9
52.9k
40
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first story of anything. Hope someone can enjoy.

Harry had been married to Courtney for almost two years now and their marriage was going well. But lately, Courtney's behaviour had changed drastically; she was suddenly much more cheerful and outgoing, chatting with friends on the phone and walking through the house singing. Harry found her newfound joy infectious, but couldn't help feeling a bit disconnected from it all. While he loved how her mood had improved, this sudden shift in attitude between them was affecting their sex life. He enjoyed being able to talk about dresses or makeup with her - it made him feel included in her enthusiasm - but their frequent physical intimacy which Harry considered incredible considering Courtney was all he'd known and wanted for so long was quickly fading away.

One day, Harry found himself following Courtney to their neighbour's house on a day he was supposed to be at work. He stayed hidden until he saw Courtney flirting with the neighbour and watched as the two of them went into the pool. They started touching kissing and Harry could feel a strange mix of emotions coursing through him--anger, hurt, sadness, and something he couldn't identify.

Harry watched the couple leave the pool area with a burning desire. He followed them, not sure if he wanted to see or be seen, but knowing he had to get closer. As they entered Brads conservatory, Harry could hear their passionate lovemaking echoing through the air. It seemed so much more intense than anything he and Courtney had ever shared -- her moans of pleasure cutting through all other sound. His heart began to race and his skin was covered in a sheen of sweat as he imagined what they were doing together. His arousal grew as he felt every thrust, every kiss. His hands moved along his body as his breathing intensified, and before long he was unable to keep himself from pleasuring himself to their sounds of bliss. The sensations that filled Harry's body were both naughty and exciting all at once -- something he never expected but couldn't deny.

Courtney gasped as she felt the sheer size of Brads cock pounding her insides. She ran her hands all over his muscular body and lifted her legs to wrap around his waist. Brad let out a throaty moan as he thrust into her body. His fingers dug into her soft flesh, and Courtney gasped in pleasure as she felt his sheer size overwhelming her senses. He kissed her neck, each movement deeper and more passionate than the last.

"I love being inside you," he growled against her skin, punctuating each word with a firm thrust. She fell apart beneath him, and he sped up, driving himself hard until his own release came cascading over them both.

"God I love it too," Courtney whispered breathlessly, her words blending with the sound of their joined bodies. "You're so fucking big."

Courtney's body began to convulse with anticipation as Brad grabbed her hips and thrust hard into her. She desperately clung onto him as her orgasm ripped through her body, a deep shuddering that seemed to take control of every muscle. He had made her forget all the shame she felt for wanting her neighbour, in just two weeks he had consumed her completely. Courtney, needing another orgasm, pleaded for Brad to increase his intensity. Brad, feeling the pleasure building in his body and knowing that he was about to climax, looked Courtney deep in the eyes. His grip on her hips tightened as he moved faster and deeper. The idea of making Courtney pregnant with his own seed taunted Brad's mind, and it only added to the pleasure. He imagined the possibilities and shuddered at the thought that Harry would unknowingly raise the child as his own. She deserved a real man, someone who was strong, capable and powerful - not someone like Harry, he fumed in disgust.

Brad started pounding harder then ever before; he was going to cum inside her as deep and powerfully as he could. His breathing quickened as his orgasm built up inside him in an unstoppable wave of pleasure. He whispered into Courtney's ear that she would always belong to him now, no matter what happened between them or with Harry. Finally, with one final thrust, Brad released, Pumping his cum deep inside her.

When Courtney returned home she was surprised to find Harry there. But before he could even ask her where she had been she was already jumping on him, her lips on his, her hands all over his body. His wife took off his pants remembering how small he was. She moved towards him, her mouth eager to taste his manhood, but then stopped. He didn't deserve it. With a determined scowl, she spread her legs wide open and commanded him to pleasure her. His hands darted across her body as he lasciviously licked the sweet honey between her legs. Her juices ran down the sides of her thighs and she moaned loudly in delight as he drove her to the brink of ecstasy with every thrust of his tongue. but he detected something strange and unfamiliar in the flavour. He looked up to see Courtney's face twisted in both pleasure and pain; aching from having just been filled with another man's cum only moments before. As Harry started licking her more vigorously, Courtney let out an earth-shattering scream that sent shockwaves through them both.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" She moaned and shouted as pleasure surged through her veins.

The orgasm that overcame Courtney was so powerful it nearly knocked Harry off the sofa. As pleasure surged through her veins. The intensity of the sensations kept going for several minutes until finally her body relaxed and she collapsed against the sofa, exhausted from the experience. Harry moaned in pure ecstasy as his body quivered with anticipation. His hips rocked harder and faster, sweat dripping down his back as he yearned for a release. Finally, with a loud gasp, pleasure flooded through him and he erupted onto Courtney's soft skin, crying out her name.

If you got here thankyou :) Please review I think I would like to do better if I'm going to do it again.