Early Morning Gang Bang

Story Info
It's 3 am in the morning, and I'm tightly bound & gagged.
5.7k words
4.32
38.9k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raj2842
raj2842
201 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

It's 3 am in the morning.

I'm bound and gagged, tied to a chair, with my legs wide open, nude from the waist down. My mouth is well-stuffed with a large ball gag; no one outside can hear me. At best, you can hear a murmur in the room as I desperately struggle to escape.

My hands are tightly bound behind my back to a belt I'm wearing around my waist, leaving me unable to even try pulling my arms over my head. They bound me really good: not only are my hands tied close together, but the rope (a cloth clothesline) is also wrapped between my wrists giving me absolutely no slack. And with my hands firmly tied to the belt, I can't move them. At best, I can flex my fingers.

Meanwhile, my ankles are tied to the outside of the front two chair legs, leaving my legs spread wide apart. I look down and see how, like my hands, rope was tied around my individual ankles, then to the chair legs, then wrapped around the rope with my ankles and leg chairs so that I can hardly move my legs, leaving me no slack.

I tried moving and hopping the chair around, but it was useless.

Until I'm untied, I'm going nowhere

I sit now in front of a dressing mirror, where I couldn't help but watch myself struggle, move about, even stand at one point - but to no avail. The ropes were too well tied and the gag too well set up. And with my legs wide apart, I couldn't close my legs or do anything to protect my cock, balls or even my ass. I watched myself struggle, squirm, try to call out - but it was hopeless. There was little I could do from going through the next round. I then try moving my waist and body up and down, trying to stretch away from the chair, but with my legs wide open I can't go anywhere.

I did not know any of them: I came for one that I only just met. Turns out I was set up. I was ambushed. Outnumbered by three of them who appeared moments after I was bound and gagged. I was then ordered to dance for them. I move and swiveled my body, all the while trying to get untied, but in a few minutes one of them then forced me to the living couch and satisfied themselves. I was then sucked and fucked again on the living room couch and later on a bed.

Bound and gagged in a nice row home in a quiet neighborhood: I came to play with one but now three have me in their control.

And it's only just begun as they each have more to give.

Can't...get...untied!

I still hear them in the other room as they prepare to come back and continue where they left off. They left me bound in the chair, facing the large mirror. I see myself looking back and I struggle. My hands are tightly bound; still, I keep trying to get untied. My legs are tied such that I'm wide open: it's easy to reach in, stroke my cock and squeeze my balls reminding me who's in charge! Meanwhile, I look on at my exposed ass, see myself here and now.

Despite the fact that I've been taken prisoner, fucked and sucked, I see my cock: still hard. I find myself excited the more I struggle; torn between the danger and the pleasure. I keep occasionally trying to calling out - but it only comes out as " MMMMMPPHH!" And even then, the ball gag is such that I can hardly be heard, except just in the room I'm held in.

But yet,... it drives me; possesses me! I'm torn between being fucked at will, sucked like nothing before; tightly bound and gagged by total strangers. A prisoner for their pleasures.

It was hot: I watched myself in the mirror, my cock hard and solid, some pre-cum just starting to appear,...

But I also realized the more I struggle, the more they get excited too.

It hits me: I'm hot and horny. And I only get more so as I struggle.

But there's no telling what's going to happen.

Damnit! Bindings too tight! Must,..try,...no! I then try calling out again; can anyone hear?! Windows closed, brick walls, everyone's asleep! But it only comes out as "MMPH!" MPPH!" Must try to escape,.. no! Wait! I hear them coming back! Too Late! They're coming in the room now,...

"MMMMPH! MPPPPH! MMMPPHHH!"

("HELP! RAPE!! HELP!")

-----------

Several hours earlier,...

I answered an ad in the local free pages. It was quick and to the point. It was very early in the morning, a time of little traffic and nobody around. I was horny and so was he. We agreed to meet at his house. I've always liked early morning hours; quiet and yet somehow,... hot. The idea of something really hot going on behind closed doors in a nice, normal neighborhood always turns me on.

He was an older man, retired. Somewhat educated as I could tell by the way he spoke. He was tall, about 6 foot, gray hair and thin build with some muscle.

I entered and closed the front door into what looked like the living room - and, as agreed on, I dropped my pants leaving me standing before him in white athletic socks, a plain sweatshirt and a tight jock strap. He stood before me: tall, well built and serious. 'I retired early' he said as he stood before me, nude with a rather large hard-on - at least 9 inches. For a few moments we merely looked at each, letting our cocks grow. I moved closer to him as he reached down to my jock strap, fondling my balls, running his hand over and around my tight jock, slightly squeezing my balls - not hard, but very gently, exciting me even more as I opened my legs wider and pushed my pelvis forward while leaning back to give him greater access. "Oh, yeah! Nice! I love that!" - he said watching me spread wider while pushing my cock closer to him to enjoy.

Soon, he was reaching inside my jock strap, running his hand all-around my hard cock and excited balls. No words were spoken; he only whispered 'nice,... very nice' as he then reached under and between my legs to run his hands around my ass / bottom. I moved about and closed my eyes, swaying my hips in a circle, and then as he encircled my cock with his index finger and thumb, I moved back and forth as he kept his hand wrapped around my cock while keeping still. I did the work for him, moving up and down, twirling slightly around with my hips while he kept his hands still. I soon found myself dancing for him, my excitement growing as I continued pushing my cock through his hand.

My back turned, I didn't know or even hear his partner / friend until suddenly my wrists were grabbed and a rope was tied tightly and quickly around them. Before I could say anything, he - one in front who was pleasuring me one handed - whipped out a ball gag held in his other hand and promptly stuffed it into my mouth. The three of us briefly scuffled but it was over very quickly: in moments my hands were tied behind my back, while I was gagged. Reaching down, the one in front then grabbed my balls and squeezing ever so much spoke to me with a harsh, strong whisper: "Hold still! Be quiet!" I could only stand still as his partner wrapped a belt around my waist and then tied my hands to it. Now, the one behind was taking his time, moving deliberately and making sure that my bindings were well-tied. I looked down at the other's hand, holding my balls. I found myself getting rock hard. He smiled with an intensity as he whispered to me: "You're still interested. Good. you're gonna get a good fuck tonight - and around here, nobody's gonna hear you." "MMMMPH! MMMPH!" was all I could say.

As I looked down at his hand grabbing my balls, I briefly struggled, tried my bindings - which were too firm - and then tried calling out. All I could do was murmur "MMPPH! MMPH!" some more. Watching me, they both chuckled quietly, while the one behind me said,"he's about done. He's not getting out of these and nobody's gonna hear!"

Reaching down to my cock with both hands, he then pulled down my jock strap just down to the base of my ass allowing my cock to slip out freely when he started to stroke me more, my pre-cum dripping out as he whispered to me, "nice; nice cock! This is very nice!" ... as he stroked with a mild vigor making sure my hard-on was strong. Every so often he would stop stroking and then run his thumb in a circle around my cock tip and then up and down my foreskin. I was moaning and moving in ecstasy as he did this. God, he was good! I felt the electricity run though me every time his circle found my foreskin and cock tip! I leaned my head back and half closed my eyes: he knew exactly how to keep me in control as his thumb and hand worked around my genitals, rubbing exactly the right way, fondling my balls ever so firmly and yet gently,...

As his partner finished binding me, he then moved in wrapping his arms around my body and taking my nipples, rubbed and pinched as he rubbed his body against my back, moving his hard cock in to my ass crack, looking down at me over my shoulder, murmuring, "fucking hot! Nice and tied up, totally gagged while the one in front continued playing with my cock and balls, tasing to me: "call out some more! See if anyone can hear!" For a few moments I stood, freshly bound and gagged, my cock being played with unmercifully while my ass was gradually being poked and my nipples pinched thoroughly while locked in a hot embrace,...

Just then there was a quiet knocking on the door: "Come in!" whispered my ball holder.

Another younger man came in: average height, but also slightly built. He clearly looked like he worked in a car shop. The two of them just nodded at him, while he merely said, "I'm not late, am I?"

"No," said the one behind me: "it's just starting."

"Good," said the mechanic as he pulled off his pants and dropped his underwear, displaying a hard cock with a slight curve. Looking on, with the way things were going I was going to be busy tonight. This cock was going to be a challenge to take. "I've been looking forward to this all day!" Looking on at me, he smiles and says "can't wait to taste you!" I could say nothing as I was well into my own situation.

Bound, gagged, nude: held prisoner and being involuntarily held for the pleasure of others in a pleasant, normal row home in a quiet, nice respectable neighborhood during the early hours where there is no traffic, no sound. It is fall; the windows and curtains are closed. There is only just the sound of hot sex in the living room between three men with one watching on. Me, bound and gagged, nearly nude with my cock being stroked while being sandwiched and kept in place by two others. I was between two men, decently built, good height and both rock hard: one's cock rubbing against my ass crack and my cock and balls: sandwiched in ecstasy, my legs wide open, a chest in my face while the other ran his face in my hair - and through it all, a third watched, murmuring, "hot shit! This is great!"

I had little choice: my bindings were too well tied while the ball gag firmly locked in my mouth kept me from being able to say anything, let alone be heard.

Suddenly they stopped. The one in front stepped back: "hold him in place." The one behind me then grabbed my upper hands and firmly held me in place, while pulling me back closer to him as he whispered, "don't move." The one in front then pulled down my jock strap to my ankles: "step out of them; open your legs wide."

I did so.

"Wider."

I stepped apart wider.

"Wide as you can." The other behind me then said, "go on; open wide!"

I was standing in front of them, my legs nearly to the limit of how I could stand.

Reaching down, he fondles my balls, briefly strokes my cock and then reaches in deeper and grabs my ass: "nice; this is gonna be fun. Put him over there - " and I was then pushed / guided to the end of the living room and ordered to turn around and stay where I was. Once doing so the three of them walked back several paces, pulled out three chairs, sat down. I started to get a little comfortable and move my legs closer when the older one - the one who stood in front of me said, "don't. Legs stay wide open!"

I complied; standing there with my cock hard and standing tall, dripping pre-cum, while my heart beat fast and hard, with my breath rapid.

I tried my bindings: they were very well tied. The one who bound me knew the rope.

Moment of silence. The one who fondled me then reached over to a remove control by an end table and turned on some music; he kept it low - just enough to be heard - but I could be heard by all of us. The lights were then turned off. In the other corner across the room, a tv was on with the sound off. On the screen there was a gay porno playing: I could see one man tied spread eagle to a bed was furiously being fucked by another. The only light in the room was now the large screen tv, displaying the rape scene - but it was enough light to see me standing before them; bound, gagged and nude with my hard cock and wide open legs.

"Now dance."

I looked at him.

"Dance to the music. Show us your cock and ass. Dance all around."

I then proceeded to move about, swirling and twisting my hip, moving around in a slow circle.

"Yes, yes!" said the third one, his cock tall and hard as he sat in his chair. I saw then he pulled out his phone and was filming this.

"I'm gonna fuck you good!" said the one who bound me, showing me his hard cock.

It was now a private dance show, where the dancer performs for a private clientele - but where the dancer is bound, gagged and nude, helpless - and about to be raped. I shook my head back and forth as I danced and occasionally called out; they quietly cheered on, telling me how much they were enjoying.

My dancing only turned them on more and more.

The dance music was not fast or loud nor hard: but it was insistent and I found myself moving about, keeping my upper body still as my legs and hips moved about as I looked on to the three of them. I danced with my legs usually kept in place, and just moved my body around. I pushed my cock up and down, moved my ass in a circle as I kept my legs wide apart. Meanwhile, I kept trying and pulling about my bindings, seeing if there was any way of getting loose. I also tried my ball gag, seeing if I could possibly call out for help - but it was hopeless: my bindings were too tight while my ball gag was firmly in my mouth. The rope was too well tied: it was enough to keep me bound, but not too much that my wrists would get sore. Same with the ball gag: any sound I made was totally muffled.

I was their object of lust

So,... hot!

I realized was turn on.

My cock was solid, hard and totally upright. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back as I pushed my pelvis and cock out while I moved about, trying to see if I could get any slack in my bindings. I soon found my dancing becoming more intense while I struggled against my bindings. I twisted my head back and forth, pushed my cock up and down and then turned round and swiveled my ass, seeing if there was any give in the leather straps securing the ball gag in my mouth or the beings locking my hands tight to the belt wrapped around my waist. The motions of my hips and my pelvis soon were taking place on their without my doing anything except to go along; I was dancing with an erotic intensity that I never done before.

In moments, the first one - the older one - then stood up and slowly walked up to me with his erect cock, standing closely in front of me. "Make your legs wider and dance with me!"

As ordered, I danced with my legs wide open as possible.

"Closer!"

He then moved in and danced with his cock in time to my cock, gradually moving in closer and then our cocks began to carefully rub against each other in time to the dance music. He kept a close distance and focused solely on having only our cocks rub against each other. I did the same, rubbing my cock to his up and down, standing still and then slowly moving in a circle as only our foreskins touched and rubbed against each other. It was intense: the only contact between us was through the foreskins of our cocks. The feeling of total excitement as we stood in place was truly intense: my legs wide open and his legs standing normally - it was obvious who was the top and who was going to get in between my legs. We watched each other, and then looked at each other eye to eye. I briefly thought of us dancing in a private club just like this. I glanced over and saw his partner with his mouth wide open, rubbing his cock and watching with an intensity while the third kept on filming.

You could sense a field of pleasure enveloping us.

After a few minutes, he then suddenly grabbed my shoulders and twisted me around and wrapped his arms around me, dancing with his cock between my ass, pushing, probing, looking to get into me, all the while gradually pushing me slowly toward the couch. I stopped a couple of times and resisted, but he merely pushed on - gently, but firmly - pushing me closer and closer to the couch. I called out again and again: "MMMMMMPH! MMMMPPH!!" but it was no good. Instead, he whispered, "keep calling out; it's so fucking hot!"

Closer we moved toward the couch,... In a minute I'll be on the couch - with his cock in me. I tried my bindings more,... "no, you're not getting out of these!" He said to me.

Closer and closer we moved in as I kept trying my bindings and kept calling out for help: "MMMMPH!"

But suddenly, just a foot away from the couch he turned me around, facing me directly for a moment and then he practically lifted me slightly and then pushing / throwing me onto the couch, grabbing my an ales and lifting my legs high up with my ankles to my head - and abruptly pushing in with his cock into my ass. I threw my head forward as best as I could and as close to his face while calling out: "MMMMMMMMMPH!" His was a hard, long cock. His face buried in my neck, biting my ears and then pushing in again, and again. Whispering in my ear: "relax: you're only making it hard on yourself!"

Closing my eyes I bit down hard on my ball gag; the feeling was so intense!

Helpless, I lay on the couch, legs wide open and up as he pushed into me, slowly, but deeply, my bindings tight and not giving me any slack, while my gag kept my calls for help totally quiet. The only sound I made was the sound of my voice trying to get though the highly muffled gag of the ball gag firmly stuffed in my mouth: "MMMMMPH! MMPH!" and the sound of his breathing and grunting as he relentlessly push in with his hard and deep penetration.

The others sat in their chairs watching us - watching me get raped, while in the background, the TV set continued playing the gay porno rape/bondage scene while the radio quietly played the dance music. It was early morning; no sounds from outside, no traffic - nothing. No sound was coming from the TV set: the only sound heard was the sound of my being fucked and struggling to get untied - the sound of my being fucked against my will: the heavy breathing, my struggling, our breathing heavily together and the sounds of moaning and his whispering "oh,... so good! so Fucking hot!,..."

Meanwhile, the others looked on silently, either stroking their hard cocks, waiting for their turn or filming the scene. One edged himself on, struggling in making sure not to give a release until it was his turn to release into me.

My hands were tightly bound with cloth clothesline rope wrapped around and between my wrists to the belt I wore around my waist. The ball gag - tightly stuffed into my mouth insured that practically no sound could get out to the neighbors nearby. The curtains - heavy and thick, insuring better privacy - were closed while the couch was large and wide, insuring my top total control and dominance as he found himself in a perfect position to insuring that I could not move away, steadily fucking me in a 'push in,...pull out,...push in,...pull out,...' just like that. I looked down as watched his cock move in with a constant, steady motion, pushing in deeply, a slight twist around and then and pull out - but never completely out and then going on to repeat over, and over, and over, and over like a piston on a machine moving with no mercy and totally at will with me unable to stop it.

raj2842
raj2842
201 Followers
12