Early Morning Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed my eyes, twisted my head, called out: "MMMMMMPH! MMMPH! MMMPH!" He merely replied as he looked at my face, never taking his eyes off of me, "yes, I like that. Don't stop. Keep trying. Just just trying,..." know full well I wasn't going anywhere.

And then it changed a little. Closing his eyes and looking down at where his cock and my ass were together, he looked up, with his eyes still closed and starting to push,... faster...

"Yes. Yes. Uh! UH! Yes! Yes. Uh. UH! UH! UH!"

He fucked me faster. I laid there, helpless to stop him.

"Yes! Yes! Uh! Yes!"

Soon, his body was slamming into me more, and more, going hard, fast and deep, his thighs slapping hard and loud against my ass cheeks.

"Yes! YES! OH! UH! FUCKING,...So,... GOOD!"

I then stopped struggling, and just laid there, waiting for him to cum into me. I totally surrendered to him.

Suddenly his eyes widened. Looking at me wide eyed he displayed a grimace as he pushed harder and ever so much faster, Staring at me with an intensity of desire,... "AH! FUCK! YOU'RE... SO,... UH! YES!"

And then it happened: throwing his head back, facing the ceiling he grabbed my thighs and pushed in last final hard push as he partially leaned back and practically shouted "AHHHH! AHH! YES! UH!! YES! YES! YES!,..." several more times for every time he came. I laid back as he emoted on, even hearing the distant gushing squirt gun sound from his cock as he ejaculated his last ejaculation, hard and long. He then stopped moving for a moment, and then slowly fell backward to the floor, his eyes closed, as he rolled on to floor, murmuring, "so fucking good! So fucking good!"

I felt the puddle between my legs and looked down at the towel, wet with the sweat of our bodies and his cum.

As he crawled aside, before I could even get a break the next one came forward - the one who stood behind me - stroking his rock hard cock. Looking down as me, he ordered me to "roll over. Kneel on the floor. Let's see that ass of yours."

Doing as he commanded he then bent down and proceeded to loosen and re-tie my hand bindings, and did the same to my gag, making sure I wasn't getting any slack. Leaning close to me, he whispered, "just making sure you're not going anywhere -" and then suddenly with no warning, pushed into me, going in deep rather quickly, 'whispering to me, "you're nice and loose and greased up. Perfect!" - and then proceeded to take his time with me as well. He then stopped, pulled out an other length of rope and tied my feet together: "now this is the way to do it!,..." and pounded away some more; his legs spread out to give him a better position as he penetrated me while giving me no option to move away. Biding my ankles and legs together made my ass even tighter as he didn't last as long as the first one, though: in moments, he pushed harder and faster until he gave out a choked shout, as he stopped and let his cock drain away.

The third one stepped forward, untied my feet and ordered me to stand: "get up."

I managed to get up; my ass was already well pounded I hesitated - but I had no choice.

"Open your legs."

I opened them.

"No, wider."

I opened them wider.

"As wide as you can."

I tried but found myself wobbly.

Looking over at one of the guys, he said, "help him stand in place." The older one - the first one who fucked me - came over, and then grabbed my arms, snaking his arms between my bound hands/arms and held me up, saying to me, "don't get any ideas: you're not going anywhere."

I then watched as other who commanded me to stand knelt down and then cupping my balls, started to rub my cock. I was already hard, but soon I shivering with desire. In moments he then placed my cock in his mouth and proceeded to go up and down my hard shaft. In moments I was moaning, swiveling my hips, moving my cock up and down into his mouth, shaking my head. So... Good!! Such a great cock sucker! I leaned back in to my captor who helped my up, only to feel his arms get stronger and truly kept me in place, whispering, "you're not going anywhere until he's done! Give it to him! Give him your cum!"

In moments, I'm dancing about: my cock and body dancing all about. But suddenly I felt something else: the one holding me and his cock. Before I knew it, I felt his hard on, rubbing my ass and then just as suddenly go into me with such a surprising force I cry out:

"MMMMMMMMMMM!""

...as he pushes in, all the while my captor sucking me with such power that I found myself totally out of control: held in place, bound and gagged, dancing (although barely as my movement were limited) involuntarily while my cock and balls in someone else mouth as a hard, large cock is going into me - all at once. The room is filled with the sounds of wet sucking, hard fucking, moaning and quiet shouts. The tv continues playing it's own gay rape porno, but here at this moment, we are the action. Legs wide open my cock and balls controlled and dominated while my ass is taken as I'm held closely and tightly in place: unable to do anything or get any help I am thoroughly taken, helpless as my cock is hard as it's ever been, locked in place both my arms and by a cock kept inside of me. It builds and grows stronger; the feeling deep inside of me, starting down by my ass, rising from my cock and then shooting - shooting! - from my balls as I drop all that I could give into his mouth as he briefly chokes. I call out more - "MMMMMMMPH! MMMMPH! MMMPH!" - over and over as I finally get my chance to release, to let it all out. Simultaneously penetration and cock sucked, I could not hold back any longer.

I nearly collapse from the moment, help up only by my captor, one of whom murmurs, "he gave out a big one!" I am on the floor, trying to catch my breath. I hear them talking:

The third one looking on says, "this is great stuff."

"What're you gonna do with that?"

I was thinking of giving it to Joe at the porn shop - "

"But what about us? Think we want to be in that film?"

"Well,..."

"We're raping this guy! This could be the proof he needs to get us in trouble!"

"Wait a minute," the second one says: "it's three of us with our words against his one!"

Moment of silence. "Yeah, you got a point there."

"You know, we could get paid for this. Sell this this and get a little money on the side. Maybe get some free deals!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," said the second guy: "I'm horny and I just want to keep going."

Then, they return back.

In moments, I'm picked up and forced me to the bedroom and onto the bed, pushing me down, rolling me over face up, taking some rope to my ankles - keeping my legs apart and separate - and quickly tying my feet over my head to the headboard ends: my legs are wide open and up. I briefly try to pull but it was no good. I lay back on the pillow, my ass upended and totally exposed, I'm in the same position as the guy on the gay porno. My ankles tied wide apart to the headboard, there was a space left in which my captor - the older, first one - in minute placed his head in, my ass held in place as he leaned over and penetrated me and locked me in place with his huge cock. Meanwhile, the other two are kneeling on either side of the bed, and soon are sucking my nipples and running their hands and tongues on my body, running their hands up and down my legs as my captor pounds me while everyone takes their turn stroking my cock and playing with my cock tip and foreskin. I cannot help but call out as loud as I can out of total excitement, but it's hopeless as I am truly gagged with the ball gag. The headboard is bouncing against the wall as the sounds of fucking, moaning, licking - all are happening at once.

All eyes are one me, as I struggle, bound and gagged, moving in total thrall to the sex taking place: the two take their casual time, slowly licking, nibbling and playing with my tight, pinched nipples now so incredibly hardened and thick, totally sensitive to the point where even if one were to just breath on them I go crazy! Meanwhile my captor continues his steady penetrating: never stopping, but going deep, swirling his cock around and then coming out - and all the while stroking my cock.

So hard,... he teases me, stroking, and then stopping: edging me. I was going insane. He smiled as he watched me in my desperate state, struggling, calling out, taking my the moment.

4 in the morning.

I found myself thinking,...

- Three guys. Multiple shooters taking their time, going deep and long. I was only expecting one on one. Three guys, two times - at least - if not more. Three is the magic number: with three there's plenty of time for someone to be ready to fuck some more once one cums. It better guarantees a 'steady stream'. But it also meant that I was going to get it good. 3 men, each cumming three times: my ass, 9 times!

- Meanwhile, I'm tightly bound, firmly gagged unable to stop any of it.

- Totally helpless.

- A private home in a quiet neighborhood. Nobody outside can hear: the privacy is good and the neighbors know nothing about a rape scene taking place next door to their homes.

- Firmly bound, my bindings and gag are constantly checked and retied to insure I do not get loose. Inescapable situation.

- I was totally taken by surprise; I was not prepared for any of this.

I call out again and again: "MMMMMPH! MMMMPH!" ... both with a sense of frustration, of fear but also of excitement.

I fully realized then at that moment I'm going to get the cum literally fucked out of me tonight.

And then it happens: in moments, I gave out another huge release, my body locking up into a total rickus of pleasure, I call out madly and long, despite my gag: "MMMMMMMMMPPPH!" ...letting my cum flow over someone's hands and fingers as the first top continued pounding me hard and deep as my eyes rolled up into my head, the feeling overwhelming me as I let go like a oil well hitting a deep reserve of hot, fresh cum,...

It was going to be a long, hot early morning.

12