Early Morning Play with Pet

Story Info
I meet with my sub for some early play.
5.5k words
4.22
14.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in town for only a short overnight and I had let my pet know I was coming. Unfortunately, she had something going on that evening and could not come for a session. As an alternative I asked if she could come to my hotel room very early in the morning for a couple of hours. She said she could get there but had to be at her work by 8am. I told her to be at my hotel by 5am sharp. We made arrangements for me to get her a room key. I put the key into an envelope along with these instructions.

Pet, you are to be at my room (254) precisely at 5am. You are to dress for work but no panties or bra (you can bring them along and put them on when we are done). Put a plug in your ass. Bring your favorite vibrator. When you get to my door you are to strip naked, quickly, and then use the key to crawl in on your hands and knees. I hope nobody is up so early that they see you in the hall.

When you get into the room quietly crawl to my bed. Lift the covers and crawl under. I will be sleeping naked. You are to slide slowly and quietly to my side, head-first and at my mid-section. When you reach me, you are to take my cock in your mouth and slowly start sucking me. Once you have gotten that far I will take over. I look forward to your visit.

I finished my work that evening and laid out a few things for when pet arrived in the morning. Some lube, nipple clamps, wrist and ankle restraints and condoms. I also put out a shower cap in the bathroom. I read for a bit then turned out the lights and drifted off to sleep thinking about how nice it was going to be to wake up with pet's warm mouth on my hard morning erection.

Right on time I heard the door open and could hear her crawling across the floor. I rolled onto my back and settled into the bed. My cock was hard and waiting. I felt the covers shift and pet burrowed under, headed for my cock.

I could feel the heat of her body as she slid up to me. I could smell her fragrance as I lay there quietly. She reached out with a hand and wrapped it around my stiff cock. I felt her sigh and could picture that look on her face she gets when she is allowed to suck my cock. Her warm mouth enveloped me and we both let out a soft moan.

"Mmm, right on time pet. It has been too long since you have sucked my cock. Do a good job."

She started working my cock deeper into her mouth and stroking my shaft as it slid in and out. Her other hand caressed my balls and slid lower underneath towards my ass.

"Ah, pet you are such a naughty slut. Keep sucking. You can play with my ass if you like but if you do you will have to use your mouth as well as your fingers."

She kept working my cock in her mouth and slid a finger into my ass. I spread my legs a bit to give her better access and started thrusting up into her mouth as she sucked. This caused her to gag and I put my hands on the back of her head and pushed her mouth down further on my cock. Holding her with my cock buried in her mouth so she could feel it throb deep in her throat.

"You like getting faced fucked don't you pet?' Let me hear you say how much you like being my slut."

She moaned around my cock and I let her up for air.

"I love sucking your beautiful cock Sir. It tastes so good. I am your slut." She whispered before going back to work on my cock.

I let her suck me for a while. My cock was so hard, and it felt so good I considered shooting my load right then. I decided to back off. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head away from my cock. Pushing back the covers I stood next to the bed. Still holding her head by the hair, I pulled her over to the edge of the bed.

"On your back pet." I commanded. "I want your head hanging down over the side."

She rolled onto her back with her shoulders on the edge of the side of the bed and her head draped down. I reached over and turned the small reading light on.

"You want to see my cock don't you pet? You are such a slut. I love how you look at my cock with such hunger in your eyes. Beg me to let you suck it."

"Please Sir," She whined. "Please let me suck your beautiful cock. It tastes so good and I need it in my mouth so badly."

I smiled at that and grabbed the nipple clamps off the bedstand, then moved closer to the bed.

"Open your mouth pet." I said as I held it just over her lips.

She opened her mouth and I slowly fed my cock in. Watching it disappear into her warm wet mouth was so sexy. I pushed it in deep, leaning over her to get a good angle. I started pinching and pulling and twisting her hard chocolate nipples, causing her to moan around my shaft. I slowly fucked her mouth and continued to torture her nipples till they were standing proud.

As my cock was working in and out of her mouth, I took the clamps and attached first one then the other to each nipple. They were connected by a sliver chain and once the clamps were tight on her nipples I started pulling on the chain. She writhed on the bed, never losing my cock from her mouth as I pulled and yanked on the chain.

I let go of the chain and slid my hands over her soft caramel skin. Moving over her chest, down her stomach to her shaved pussy. I slid a finger inside her. She was so wet.

"Pet you are such a slut. Your pussy is so wet and ready for fucking. Was it this wet as you drove over to the hotel?"

I pulled out and let her take a breath or two so she could answer.

She looked up at me shyly and whispered, "yes Sir, I have been wet since you gave me the key last night. I love when you use me and punish me. It makes my pussy drip thinking about it."

"You really are such a slut pet. I am going to use you hard this morning."

I pushed my cock back into her mouth and started finger fucking her pussy in time with my hips pushing forward. I drove my cock in deep, making her gag as she struggled to get it all in. Each thrust pushed it in further until my pubic hair was tickling her nose.

At the same time, I started playing with her clit. Rubbing her juices around it and sliding my finger over it. She spread her legs wider so I could get at her better and I chuckled.

"Pet, such a slut. Crawling in here naked. Devouring my cock, letting me fuck your face and torture your nipples. Getting so wet that your juices are dripping into your ass crack while you spread your legs for me to play with your clit."

I reached over to the nightstand again and picked up a thin rubber band.

"Do you want to cum pet?' I asked

Without stopping her sucking she mumbled, "yes." Around my cock.

"Before you are allowed to cum you need to be punished for being such a slut. Don't you agree pet?'

Again, she mumbled a yes as I continued to fuck her mouth. I stretched the rubber band between my thumb and index finger on my left hand. I pressed it across her clit and pulled one side up a couple of inches. I thrust my cock deep into her mouth and let go of the rubber band, so it snapped down on her clit.

Her body writhed and she moaned and gasped on my cock. I pulled out and let her breath for a second. I was just getting started.

"Now pet I want your tongue in my ass. Lick it, wiggle your tongue into it and worship it. Get going."

I put her hands up on my ass so she could spread my cheeks a bit. She buried her face into my ass and her warm tongue pushed onto my butt.

"I love the feel of that tongue in my ass. So slutty and naughty of you pet to do that."

I went back to playing and rubbing her clit. I could feel her getting close to orgasm, so I took the rubber band and gave her another snap. This cause her to push her head further up against my ass and she redoubled her efforts at tonguing me.

I alternated playing with her clit and brining her close to orgasm with snaps of the rubber band. Her hands were gripping my cheeks as her muffled moans and cries of pain followed along with my play.

This went on for 10 or 15 minutes. Bringing her close then backing her off. I finally dropped the rubber band and started playing with her clit slowly bringing her closer to cumming.

"No cumming without permission pet." I told her as she gasped.

Moving forward again I fed her my cock and told her to get to work. As she sucked, I removed the nipple clamps and played with her nipples, hearing her gasp as the blood flowed back in. I also started playing with her clit again, feeling her thrust her hips onto my hand.

"Now my slut I am going to let you cum. But not until you feel my cock start to shoot into your mouth. DO NOT cum until you have brought me off!"

I started fucking her mouth harder, feeling her take me in. Her body was covered in a sheen of sweat. Her legs spreading and then clamping around my hand as I played with her clit. I could tell she was fighting off her orgasm. Desperate to make me cum so she could have her release.

I could smell her juices mingled with her fragrance and our sweat. Soon I would add the smell of cum to the mix as my cock gave a mighty push down her throat and started shooting hot cum deep into her. As she felt the first jet of cum escape my cock she went over the edge with an intense orgasm. I kept pushing my cock down her throat and playing with her pussy as we both gasped and moaned. My cock kept shooting and shooting, some of the cum dripping out the side of her mouth as she whined out her orgasm and bucked her hips.

I slowly came down from my high, my legs shaking as I pulled my cock out of her mouth. I kept my hand between her legs. A finger in her pussy and my thumb on her clit. She clamped her thighs tight on my hand as she gasped and whined out orgasm after orgasm.

"Good job pet. Keep cumming for me. You look so sexy and slutty when you cum. I love watching you."

She smiled and trembled with a few after shocks as her breathing slowed and she finally stopped shaking. I removed my hand from between her legs.

"Now pet it is time to clean up. Crawl into the bathroom. Get in the tub and on your back. Put on the little shower cap they have in there."

She slid off the bed and crawled into the bathroom. She didn't know it, but I was about to give her something she had fantasized about for quite some time. Just before she arrived, I have 2 large glasses of water and my bladder was feeling the effects. Pet had told me she wanted me to give her a golden shower, but I had never really thought too much about it. Now she was going to experience it.

I walked into the bathroom. She was on her back in the shower with the little shower cap covering her hair. I reached in and turned on the water. The faucet in the tub gushed and I adjusted the temperature till it was nice and warm, bordering on hot. The nozzle was a hand-held snapped into a holder higher up so you could get under the flow or take the nozzle and direct it where you wanted it to go.

I took the nozzle down and switched the flow of water from the tub nozzle to the shower head I held in my hand. The warm water sprayed out in a pleasant pattern. I let the nozzle drop into the tub so that it sprayed away from pet and against the foot of the tub.

"Spread your legs pet." I barked as I stepped into the tub between her legs.

Standing over her I looked down into her eyes. I couldn't tell if she knew what was coming or not. When my hand went to my cock her eyes followed. Still she seemed a bit puzzled, perhaps expecting me to have her suck me again.

Taking my cock in my hand I pointed it down at her. I let my bladder go and warm piss sprayed out and splashed against her belly. I moved the spray down and let it hit her pussy then slowly worked it back up over her belly to her tits and then into her face. She was surprised by the first stream then started to moan as my hot piss splashed against her skin. When It got to her face, she closed her eyes and sat up a bit more so that I could bath her face with the last of my bladder.

When my flow stopped, she opened her eyes and looked up at me. I was still holding my cock. There was a last drop on the tip. I beckoned her with a nod, and she leaned up and lapped the drop off the end of my cock.

"There now I have marked you completely as my pet. You have had my cum and now you have been marked like the pet you are."

I reached around, took the nozzle and slowing washed my piss off her body. Starting at her pussy and rinsing her from crotch to shoulders. Finally, I held her chin in my hand and washed her face off. The drops of piss dissolving in the spray of the shower.

"Now kneel down pet."

As she knelt in front of me, I handed her the nozzle.

"Clean me pet." I ordered as I looked into her brown eyes.

She started spraying my feet, then legs, cock, ass and so on till she had to stand to do my chest. I maneuvered her around, so I was at the back of the tub and sat down. Wash my hair pet. You may sit on my lap as you do this.

She straddled my lap and wetted my hair, running her fingers through it and giving it a good rinse. The warm water felt so good. Her warm ass on my legs and hot pussy rubbing against my cock felt even better. She reached over and grabbed the shampoo. Putting the nozzle between us so it kept me warm she proceeded to shampoo and lather my hair.

"Don't forget my chest pet. It needs some soaping too"

I have a hairy chest and it felt great to feel her fingers soaping up my chest and running over my nipples. She pulled my head forward to rinse off my hair. I took advantage and sucking in one of her nipples, giving it a good lick then capturing it between my teeth. As she rinsed my hair, I slowly increased the bite on her nipple. She inhaled as the pain ran through her. She also wiggled on my lap pushing her pussy against me as I bit down harder.

She let out a deep moan as I moved over to the other nipple and gave it the same treatment. Finally, she grabbed the cream rinse and worked that into my hair. Repeating the rinse, she finished up my hair. I raised my arms above my head, and she sprayed the water over me. Then she grabbed the soap and soaped under my arms and again my chest. It was sexy watching her brown fingers work through my chest hair and over my shoulders. Felt so good.

Again, she rinsed me off and then I nudged her and stood up. My cock was right in front of her face. She looks up at me with a pleading look and I nodded. She opened her mouth and started sucking. My cock was not hard but as she sucked and fondled my balls it began to stiffen. I let her have her fun for a minute then pulled my cock out.

I chuckled, "back to cleaning me off pet. You will get more of my cock in a bit."

She commenced to giving my cock, balls and ass a thorough soaping and washing as I stood over her. She also soaped up my legs and feet. A final rinse and I was done. I stepped out of the shower, staying next to it and pulled a towel off the rack. I handed it to her as she put the nozzle into the tub.

"Dry me off pet. I want you to make sure to get all the hard to reach places."

She took the towel and started at my shoulders working her way down. Needless to say, she was very meticulous as she dried me. I took another small towel and dried my hair. As she finished, I took the used towel from her.

"Clean yourself up pet. I want all your hard to reach places soaped and clean. When you are done there is some lube on the sink counter. I want you to put a generous amount in your ass. Then crawl out to me with the lube in your mouth. Clear?" I asked.

She nodded and I left the bathroom, grabbing a bathrobe on the way out. The hotel bathrobes are one size fits all and are always way to small on me, but it kept me warm as I reclined in the sitting chair and put my feet on the stool. I reached down to make sure that the wooden paint stir stick was on the floor next to me. I leaned back and closed my eyes as I heard the shower turn off. It took a few minutes for her to dry off, but I heard her crawling across the carpet towards me.

She crawled next to the stool and stopped, waiting for my next order. Opening my eyes, I saw her on her hands and knees, tube of lube in her mouth. Her breasts were hanging free and her curly hair was falling over her eyes.

"Well pet, it seems you want to play some more?" I asked with a smile.

She nodded, the lube moving up and down with her head. I let out a laugh and reached out for the lube. Taking it, I laid it on the nightstand and told her to stand next to the chair in between it and the stool facing away from me. She moved closer, turning away so her ass was facing me. Pet has a lovely, smooth brown cheeked ass. I love the feel of it and was looking forward to playing with it.

"Bend over pet, hands on the stool, ass thrust towards me." I ordered as I picked up the paint stir stick.

It makes a wonderful paddle and is much more painful than you might think. I began to run my big hands over her soft cheeks.

"Pet have you been thinking about my cock? I asked

"Yes Sir, I have."

"What naughty thoughts have you been having about it pet?

"Sucking it, licking it, making it shoot into my mouth." She answered.

"Is that all? I know there is something else you really like my cock to do isn't there pet?" I asked.

She was silent for a second then mumbled something.

"I couldn't hear that pet. Speak up and speak loudly. Tell me what you want my cock for besides sucking and tasting cum."

She was facing away but I know she was blushing. She managed to answer loudly and clearly.

"I have been thinking about having your cock fuck my ass Sir."

"I knew you were pet. I know you love having my cock in your ass. I know you like the pain, the humiliation of being bent over and ass fucked. Don't you pet?"

She answered, "Yes Sir, I do love your cock in my ass."

"Good because I love fucking that tight little hole of yours. But first you need to be punished for having all those naughty, nasty thoughts pet."

I picked up the stir stick and swished it through the air a few times. I was very similar in size to a 12-inch ruler. Made of wood with a narrower handle and a wide flat stirring end. I rubbed it across her cheeks letting her feel the wood on her bottom. I pulled it back and gave her right cheek a gentle tap, then her left cheek. The I tapped each one a little harder. The sound was not too loud, but I enjoyed the soft crack of noise. I decided it was time to get down to business.

"How bad do you think you have been pet? How naughty?" I asked

"I have been a naughty slut Sir. I think about your cock all the time and want to feel it in me. I am very, very naughty." She answered.

"Well pet, then it is time for some punishment. How many swats do you think you can take from this little paddle.?

I showed her the stir stick. I does not look very imposing. She looked at it and licked her lips as she answered.

"I don't really know Sir, probably quite a few."

"So, 20 on each cheek? 30, 40, 50, more? Think about how naughty you have been and tell me pet."

There was silence for maybe 15 seconds. Finally, she answered.

"I have been so naughty and slutty thinking about your cock. I am sure I can take 50 on each cheek Sir." Came her reply.

"OK pet, remember your safe word if it gets to be too much for you."

I put my left hand on the small of her back and pulled my right hand back with the paddle. I swung it forward and connected with her right cheek. It really is all in the wrist. You don't want to just slam it against her ass. You need to give it a bit of a flick to cause the most pain. I had spanked pet before with numerous toys, so I was pretty good at maximizing the affect.

The sound as it connected is so sexy. Smack. I love the way her soft brown cheek bounces with the stroke. Her quick intake of breath let's me know it was probably a bit more painful then she expected.

"1 pet, only 99 left to go." I said out loud to keep her focused.

I proceeded to give each cheek spank after spank, 2,3,4...20, 25... 30,40...50. I stopped at 25 on each cheek. I ran my hands soothingly over each cheek. They were so warm, and I gave them each a squeeze, eliciting a moan from pet.

12