Early Morning Play with Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Halfway through pet. Here we go for the rest."

I started in on her again. Making sure to give her the maximum pain from each spank. Her bottom was twitching, and she writhed and moaned when I hit a spot that I had already marked. Her brown cheeks don't show the red marks as well as say a pale sub, but I could still see the marks and know where to hit to cause more pain.

"Stay still pet or we will have to start over." I warned her.

"51,52,53...60, 70, 80." Her cheeks were aflame at this point. I could feel the heat rising off of them as I ran a hand over her poor bottom. "81,82,90,95.96.97.98.99.100." I called out the last swat as it landed on her ass. She was moaning a bit and fighting to breath normally. Pet is very good at taking pain, but I thought maybe there was a tear at the corner of her eye as I told her to look at me.

She turned and I could see that she had struggled with the spanking.

"Very good pet. You took that very well. Now we can give you what your naughty mind has been thinking about. Get on your knees here in front of me and make my cock hard, NOW." I ordered.

She fell to her knees between my legs and swallowed my cock. I was already partially hard, and it felt good to have her warm mouth envelope me. As she sucked, I reached over for a condom. Once she had me totally stiff, I grabbed her hair, pulling hard I turned her around and told her to stand. I put the condom on my cock, grabbed the lube and squirted a generous amount on my cock.

"Now pet back up between my legs." I spread my legs wider as she backed up against the chair.

"Spread your ass cheeks pet and slowly sit down on my lap." I directed her.

She spread her ass cheeks and I could see her little hole. It was glistening from the lube she had applied and seemed so small and tight. As she lowered herself into my lap, I took my cock in one hand and guided her by the hip downwards. Pointing my cock and adjusting my seating so that as she came in contact with my stiff rod it pushed against her little bud. Just the very tip pushing against her sphincter.

"Stop pet." I calmly said. "What I want you to do now is slowly work my cock into your ass. It has been a while, so I know you are tight. I am going to let you work it in. I will stay seated and guide it if needed. Now fuck yourself in the ass on my cock pet."

I released her hip but kept a firm hold of my shaft as she started to push downwards. Her ass was tight, and she wasn't making much headway.

"Breath pet." I coached her. Relax as much as you can but keep going. I want to feel that cock buried all the way in your ass. I want to feel those warm cheeks against my groin as you push my cock into your ass as deep as it will go."

She shuddered and started in again. I watched as the head slowly parted her ass, opening her little by little. The head finally pushed in and her little hole swallowed it and clinched around my shaft.

"You got the hard part done now pet. Let the rest of it slide into your naughty ass. Show me what a slut you are. Fuck yourself on my cock."

She moaned and pushed herself down. My shaft disappearing inch by inch as she engulfed my cock. I stayed still, even though I wanted to shove myself up into her. Finally, my cock was all the way in and she was sitting on my lap. Her cheeks were still warm from the spanking and felt so sexy pressed down against me.

"Very good pet." I said as I put my arms around her waist to hold her still.

I leaned back and pulled her with me. It was torture not bouncing her up and down, but I liked the anticipation. I kept her still as I reached up and pulled on her nipples and pressed her against my chest. My cock throbbed with my heartbeat, pressing against her tight hole as we leaned back on the chair and enjoyed the sensation of my cock deep in her ass.

"Ready to have that ass fucked pet?" I asked.

"Oh yes sir. I need it so bad." Came her reply.

"Then fuck yourself on my cock pet. Show me how bad you want my cock to pound your ass. Show me what a slut you are. Show me how naughty you are. Fuck your self pet." I shouted the last words as I let go of her.

She put her feet on the floor and her hands on her knees and started to move up and down on my cock. She was well lubed but so very tight. I am sure the stretching was painful, but she started to move faster and faster. Bouncing herself up and down on my rigid cock. The slapping of her cheeks against me as she cam down making a wonderful rhythm to her efforts.

I leaned back, hands lightly on her hips and watcher work herself up and down on my cock. It felt incredible, so tight and so hot. I loved seeing my white cock disappear into her brown bottom. So sexy. She was fucking herself hard, but I wanted to really punish her ass. After a minute or two of her pistoning up and down on my shaft I grabbed her and pushed her down over the stool.

Kneeling behind her I grabbed her hips and started to jackhammer her. Each thrust making her cheeks bounce from the impact. The smacking sound loud in the room, our breathing getting heavier.

"Tell me how much you love being fucked in the ass pet. Tell me how you want to have my cock in your ass and to be a slut. Tell me how good it feels to have my hard cock in your tight ass pet." I gasped. "Tell me now slut and say it loud."

She groaned and then it spilled out of her. "I love your cock in my ass. I love being fucked in the ass by you Sir. I dream of having you pounding my little hole and making me your slut. Fuck me hard Sir, use my ass for your pleasure, cum in my ass. Make me your slut."

Her words drove me crazy and I pounded her even harder. Her tight hole gripping me so firmly. If felt incredible burying my cock inside her.

"Reach back and play with your clit pet. Feel my balls slapping your pussy with each stroke."

I felt her shift and then felt her hand between her legs as my balls bounced against her fingers as she played with her clit.

"Tell me when you are close to cumming pet. Remember you always need permission to cum."

I kept pumping her, adding a spank or two to the mix. I reached a hand under her chest and found her nipple. I squeezed hard, harder as I kept pounding into her. I wasn't going to last much longer. The feel of her warm flesh underneath me and her tight ass milking my cock was making me dizzy with need.

"I need to cum Sir, please may I cum sir?" She begged as her hand furiously worked her clit.

"Cum with me pet. Be my slut and cum when you feel my cock shooting."

One last hard pinch of her nipple then I put both hands on her hips and pushed in as far as I could. Her ass gripped me hard and I started to shoot my cum into the condom. It was so hot and powerful. Jet after jet shooting out and draining my balls.

She felt my cock spasm and began to moan. "Yes, fuck my ass Sir, fuck my ass, cum in my ass, fuck me, fuck me harder she screamed as she went over the edge and started cumming. I could feel her shuddering and shaking as her ass tightened even more around my cock. We both let out animal cries as we let go.

I collapsed onto her back. My cock still inside of her. Our breathing slowly coming back to normal. My sweat dripping onto her back. I nuzzled her neck and bit her shoulder softly.

Whispering in her ear. "Very good pet. You were a perfect slut for me this morning."

"I had such a good time this morning pet you truly are a wonderful little slut. We need to do this more often. I pulled my cock out of her tight ass and grabbing hold of the condom pulled it off and handed it to her take care of this pet then go clean yourself up and get ready for work.

12