Neighbour Turns Me Out

Story Info
John gets turned out by new, older neighbour.
4.7k words
4.71
100.6k
224
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,440 Followers

Neighbour Turns Me Out

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18!

This was just a quick one I wrote when horny, there's not a lot of build up or backstory, just straight into the fucking!

I hope you all enjoy!

My name is John, at the time of this story I was 18 and living at home with my mum and dad. Having just broken up from school, I was enjoying a summer of relaxing before having to look for an actual job.

My girlfriend Sarah was away on holiday with her parents which I was gutted about because my mum and dad were about to go away for the weekend. I was hoping that I could have her over, a full weekend of sex!

What I didn't know at the time, is that I was actually right.

A few weeks before my parents went away, I was sat on my bed making out with Sarah. I was holding onto her tits and she started to reach over and rub my cock from outside of my trousers.

"Mmm." Sarah moans into my mouth and I am getting hornier and hornier.

As she rubs my cock, I have to pull her hand away to stop from cumming in my jeans.

"Do you want to?" I whisper to her.

"Not with your parents in!" She says back to me.

Suddenly, I hear a car door close outside. I turn around and see out the window a man getting out of his car.

"Who's that?" Sarah asks.

"Must be the new neighbour." I reply, standing up and looking out the window at him.

He looks to be maybe mid 40s. He's tall, fairly well built and has short brown hair.

I turn and see Sarah staring at him, wondering if she finds him attractive.

Although I love Sarah immensely, I know she is way out of my league! She's thin, long blond hair and an absolute 10 out of 10! I don't think I'm bad looking, but I'm skinny, I can't grow any hair other than on my head and I am a bit geeky.

This new neighbour looks to be the complete opposite.

I watch as he walks towards our front door.

I hear my mum answer and talk to him for a few minutes.

"John! Come meet the new neighbour!" I hear my mum shouting.

"Coming!" I shout, trying to hide my hard cock in my waist band. Sarah and I leave my room and head to the front door where I see this new neighbour stood.

"Hi, I'm John." I say extending my hand to shake his.

His hand is twice the size of mine and grips onto me like a vice, I also have to arch my neck up to look at this beast of a man.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Andy." He says with a smile, flashing his perfect, white teeth.

He then shakes Sarah's hand and I watch her staring at his muscular body.

We chat in the doorway for a little while, learning that he's recently separated from his wife which is why he's moved here.

He goes to his new home and I got back to my room with Sarah.

"He seems nice." She says sitting on my bed.

"Yeah he's alright." I tell her.

Sitting back down I start to make out with her again, although she still won't let me have sex with her with my parents in the house.

A few weeks later

"Right, we're off." My mum shouts as I'm watching TV.

"Have fun!" I say back.

"Don't do anything stupid while we're away." My dad warns me.

"I won't dad I promise." I tell him.

Although I already know that I'm having a few mates round tonight for a bit of a party.

I watch my parents drive away and as soon as they are around the corner and out of sight, I pull my phone up and start calling my mates round.

The Next Day

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

I groggily wake up, the sunlight coming in through the curtains is burning into my eyes. Sitting up, I can see a few empty beer bottles around my room and I'm fully dressed in the clothes I was wearing the night before.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

Someone is pretty much banging the door down.

Who the fuck is this?! I think to myself.

Getting out of bed, I slowly walk towards the door, seeing more beer bottles spread around the house.

I stumble but I finally reach the door. Unlocking it, I slowly pull it open to see our neighbour Andy stood there with anger all over his face. His eyes look like they're about to burst out of his head.

"What have you done?!" He shouts at me.

"W-what?" I ask back, confused by his anger towards me.

"Look here!" He says, grabbing my shirt and pulling me outside.

I see a few beer bottles along the garden, until I see his car.

"Oh fuck." I say outload, seeing a giant dent and scratch on his car.

"Yeah! Seems like your mates at your party last night trashed my car!!" Andy shouts at me.

"I'm so, so sorry!" I tell him, looking at him and seeing the red all over his face.

"Do you know how much that is going to cost you to fix?!" He says to me.

This makes me panic now, I can't afford to fix his car! And I do not want my parents to find out about this, they'll kill me!

"What's your parents' number?" Andy asks me.

"P-please don't call them." I stutter out, panic washing over me as I know I'm absolutely fucked.

Andy doesn't say anything, instead he just barges past me and into the house.

"Oh, you really did have a party last night didn't you!" Andy says walking through the house and kicking a few beer cans and bottles.

"I'm sorry." I whisper again, not knowing what else to say to him.

"When are your parents back?" He asks me, know in the living room.

I'm stood in the hall doorway looking at him, my heart beating out of my chest.

"M-Monday." I tell him.

"I assume they are going to be the ones to pay for my car?" He tells me, "They aren't going to be happy to know you had a big party while they were away."

"Please don't tell them, please!" I beg him, walking up to him with fear in my eyes.

"Don't tell them?" Andy says almost with a laugh, "And just leave my car how it is?"

"I.... I.... I...." Trying to find some sort of argument but knowing that I have none.

I hear Andy give out a big sigh, looking up at him, it looks as though the anger has gone from his face.

"Maybe, we can come to an agreement." He says.

"Yes! Please! Anything!" I tell him, begging him for anything.

"I will get my car fixed," He says, "And you will do something for me in return."

"L-like what?" I ask, confused by this.

A huge grin slowly appears on his face. Looking up at him, I start to panic over what he has in mind.

"Well, if you really don't want me to tell your parents." He says and then leans over me, "You can get onto your knees and suck my cock."

"What?!" I shout in pure shock of what he's just said.

"You heard me," Andy says calmly, "Get on your knees and take my cock in your pretty little mouth."

"I... I.... I can't." I whisper, staring at him with horror on my face.

"Well then," He says, "I guess I'm going to have to have chat with your parents on Monday."

He walks past me and in a panic I shout.

"Please don't!"

He turns around and smiles at me.

"I'll do anything else, please?!"

"That's not how this works boy," Andy says walking closer to me, yet again towering over my small body, "You either do as your told, or I tell your parents."

My head feels like it's about to explode, I can't see any way out without being completely fucked! I don't want to suck his dick, or any dick for that matter!

"I... I... I..." I stutter again and hang my head.

"What's it going to be boy?" He says firmly.

"I.... okay." I whisper, sealing my fate in something in ever expected or wanted to do.

"Good," Andy says and I feel his big, strong hand on my shoulder, "Now, on your knees."

I can't even look up from the ground at him. Am I really about to do this? Am I about to suck a cock?

Although my head is spinning, my body starts to lower down onto my knees as he ordered.

Finally on the ground, I look up at my neighbour. From down here he looks even bigger and his evil grin fills me with fear.

"Well, take my cock out." He orders.

Fucking hell! He's actually serious, I'm actually about to do this! Oh god what if Sarah ever finds out her boyfriend has sucked a cock!

Without saying a word, I slowly bring my hands up and reach for his belt. Undoing it, I unzip his jeans and wrap my fingers around the waist and start to pull them down.

Getting his jeans to the floor, I look up at his tight, black boxers. The outline of his hard cock can be seen and it looks huge, much bigger than mine.

"Keep going." He orders.

My hands are shaking as I bring them up to his boxers. I hold onto them and as if in slow motion I start to pull them down. The head of his cock gets stuck but as I pull them down his entire dick springs free.

Oh my god! It's fucking huge! So long, so thick... so Juicy. Did I just think of it as juicy?

It must be at least 7 inches, smooth skin and a clear vein running through it. As far as cocks go, this is how I imagine the perfect one looks like.

"Come on boy, I'm sure a little slut like you knows what to do." He barks at me.

Fuck, hearing him call me a slut makes my own cock start to grow. Wait, am I enjoying this? No, I can't be!

Still silent, I reach up and for the first time in my life I hold another man's cock. It's so warm. I can't even wrap my fingers all the way around it.

"There you go." Andy whispers.

Looking up at him, I can just see his beautiful face smiling down at me.

I instinctively start to move my hand back and forth his smooth dick, slowly wanking him off. Staring at his amazing cock and how beautiful it is.

I watch his skin moving around his cock as I wank him slowly. I see a slight bit of precum leaving the tip.

"Fucking hell slut, get your mouth around my cock now!" Andy orders and a shock of fear goes throughout my body.

I sit up quickly, holding his cock so it's aiming directly at me.

I lick my lips to make them wet and realise I am actually about to go through with it.

Slowly, I lean forward, growing closer and closer to this monster of a cock.

I can feel the warmth coming off of it as it passes my lips. Feeling the spongy head hit my tongue, I have the first taste of his precum that fills my senses. I close my mouth and wrap my lips just passed the head and around the shaft of his cock.

"There you go cocksucker." Andy moans.

"Mmmm." I accidentally moan around his cock at him calling me a cocksucker.

Looking up, realising what I just did, Andy is just smiling back at me.

Without even thinking, my tongue runs along the bottom of his head and slowly goes along the top. Taking in a thick amount of his precum and absolutely loving the taste!

I can't explain it, something about having this amazing man's cock in my mouth just feels... natural.

I run my wet tongue over and over his head as I open my mouth and take a little more in.

I hold just past the head in my mouth as I explore the head with my tongue. I massage it all over, going around the ridges and tasting his precum pour into my mouth.

"That's more like it, I knew you loved to suck dick." Andy moans.

I can't believe he thinks I've done this before, but right now I'm not about to stop.

Going a little deeper, I hold my lips tightly around his thick shaft as run them against him.

"Mmmm." I moan again feeling him deeper in my mouth.

Holding onto the base of his cock, I slowly start to bob up and down, just going an inch or two past the head over and over. Giving him a nice, slow blowjob.

I try to think of what Sarah does to me that I like and I copy it. Bobbing up and down and making sure I cover him in my spit.

My hand leaves his shaft and I start to massage his shaved balls.

"Oh yeah, that's good you little cocksucker." Andy moans and I feel his hand rest on my head.

My eyes are closed and I just savour every inch of cock in my mouth. I feel like such a gay slut right now, but I guess I am one for him.

Bobbing up and down faster, I find myself more and more turned on. My own cock in my pants begging for some action.

"Take it deeper down your throat whore." Andy orders.

I can't believe how dominant he's being with me and I wonder if he's done this before.

I hold onto him and start to push my mouth deeper down his cock, feeling every inch passing my lips. His head hits my throat and I instinctively pull away and gag.

"Keep going you dirty fucking whore!" Andy orders.

"Y-yes sir." I stutter out.

Sir? Did I really just call him sir?

However I don't have long to think about it because I wrap my wet lips back around his spit covered cock and bob up and down on it greedily.

"Fuck yes, suck that fat cock!" Andy orders.

In the middle of my living room, I devour this big fucking cock over and over, trying to get more and more down my throat. Until I feel Andy's grip on my hair tighten.

"Relax your throat and breath through your nose slut." Andy orders.

I try to do as he says and he starts to push me deeper. Once again the head hits my throat and I gag but Andy doesn't let me back away.

"Gllllggg!!" I gag around his cock but Andy doesn't care.

Harder and harder he pushes me down his cock. I can feel my throat wrapping tightly around it, his thick, hard cock delving deeper and deeper down my slutty throat.

My drool starts to fall down my chin and onto the ground below me but Andy doesn't let up. His tight grip on my head continues as he pushes me deeper.

"Take that fucking cock!!" Andy roars out.

"GGGLLLLLLLGGGGGGGGG!!!!" I gag loudly and I feel his heavy balls on my chin and his stomach on my head. I know I have his entire fucking cock down my throat and I almost cum in my jeans right there and then.

"Fuck yeeessss!!" Andy moans and releases my head.

I instinctively pull back and spit out his cock and a load of spit pours down my chin and onto my shirt.

"Fuck." I pant out, struggling to breath.

"Get back here you fucking whore!" Andy moans.

Any kindness in him is now gone and I can just see the animalistic look in his eyes, as though he's looking at prey.

He grips onto my hair tightly and pushes me back onto his cock.

"Gllugg....glugg...gluugg..." Andy fucks my throat over and over.

I have zero control here and just taking the facefucking like the whore I apparently am. I can feel my spit flying all over me as his dick goes down my throat over and over.

Andy pulls my hair and pulls my head back. Panting for air I look up at him with spit going from my mouth to his cock.

"Take me to your parents room slut!" He orders.

"Yes sir." I say standing up.

Walking up the stairs, I head straight to my mum and dad's room. Once inside Andy slams the door shut.

"Take off your clothes." He orders.

"W-what?" I stutter out, not wanting to show him how hard I've gotten from sucking his dick.

"Take off your fucking clothes you gay whore!" Andy orders.

In fear I quickly rip off my clothes, standing in front of this strong man completely naked.

"Look at your hard little cock, does being my cocksucker turn you on?" Andy says grabbing my cock.

"Oooohhh." I moan as he quickly pumps my dick.

"Answer me faggot!" He shouts.

"Yes I love sucking your fat fucking cock!!" I moan out.

"Get on your fucking knees!" He shouts at me.

Doing as I'm told, I'm on my knees and grab onto his spit covered cock. I start to wank his cock, spreading my spit all over him before wrapping my lips back around him.

"Mmmmmm!!" I moan loudly, making his body vibrate as I suck his cock like a dirty little whore.

Suddenly, Andy grabs my hair and pulls me up. He doesn't give me time to react and I feel him throw me onto the bed on my stomach.

His hands grip my ankles and spreads them wide and I can feel my arse cheeks spreading open for him.

"W-what are you doing?" I moan out, feeling my hard cock press against my parent's bed sheets.

"I'm about to fuck your tight little cunt!" He moans.

Grabbing my arse cheeks I can feel him rubbing his cock up and down my virgin arsehole.

"No! Please, you're too big!" I shout out but his strong hands are holding me down.

"Shut up you fucking whore! You're going to take my cock in like the good slut you are!" Andy moans at me and I feel his head landing on my tight hole.

"No please! I'll suck your cock! Please don't fuck me!" I moan out, not wanting to feel his thick cock in my arsehole.

SPANK!

"This is happening whore! I'm sure a faggot like you will love it!" Andy shouts at me.

I can feel the head of his cock putting pressure onto my arsehole, my entire body freezes as I realise he's going to fuck me no matter what.

"Fuuuucckk noooooo!!" I shout out as the head of his cock pops into my virgin arsehole.

I can feel the rim of my arse stretching and wrapping around his thick fucking cock.

"Oh yes!" Andy moans and spanks my arse again.

"Take it out! You're too big! You're fucking ripping me open!!" I cry out.

SPANK!

"Shut up whore! Take my cock like the good girl you are!" Andy moans.

I can feel him pushing into me more and I have to bite the sheets to stop from screaming out. I can feel my arsehole stretching beyond belief around his fat fucking cock that goes deeper and deeper inside of me.

"Plleeaseee! I can't take it!!" I shout out but Andy still holds me down.

SPANK!

"Your cunt feels like a vice around my cock!" Andy moans, showing no care for my pain.

I can feel every single inch of his thick cock pushing deeper and deeper into my stomach. It feels like he's ripping me open as I take more and more.

Then, I feel it. His skin on mine and I realise I have his entire cock balls deep in my no longer virgin arsehole.

"FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!" I scream out, being more full that I ever could've imagined.

"Yeeessss!" Andy moans, "Look at your cunt taking my cock! You'll never be the same now whore!"

"Ohh fucckkk." I pant out, arching my back up as I can feel his cock in my stomach.

"I'll give you a minute to get used to it." Andy whispers to me, holding his entire cock in me.

For a while, my arse burns with being so stretched but then something unexpected happens. My arse loosens up and the pain starts to fade, instead, being replaced with a feeling of pleasure.

Being so utterly full of cock, it feels.... Amazing!

"Urgh!!" I grunt out as Andy quickly rocks back and thrusts into me once. Fucking me into the bed.

"That's it slut, feels better now?" Andy moans holding onto my back.

"Y-yes." I stutter out.

"Good girl." Andy says, calling me a girl just turns me on.

He starts to slowly thrust in and out of my arsehole. The force of him fucking me is making my cock rub against my parents' sheets.

I can't believe I currently have my legs spread wide with a big man fucking me but I fucking love it! I think for a minute that I am in the position I was hoping to have Sarah in this weekend.

"Fuck yes, that is one tight cunt!" Andy moans.

"Oh god, fuck..." I pant out, the air being pushed out of my lungs.

"What is it faggot?" Andy moans.

"Please, fuck me. Fuck me!!" I moan out loudly.

"Oh yeah," Andy moans and starts to fuck me faster and faster, his hands press into my arse cheeks and squeezing them, "You're going to be taking my cock all the time now! There's no point denying it!"

"Yes sir!!! I'll take your cock whenever!! I fucking love it!!" I moan back in pure passion.

"Tell me you're a fucking cock taking faggot!!" Andy shouts spanking me.

"I'm a faggot!! I fucking love your cock in my cunt!!!" I shout back at him, wondering if other neighbours can hear me.

I'm exactly where Andy wants me, a young 18 year old boy begging for his cock.

"You're going to come mine and take my cock in any hole I want!" He moans to me.

"Yes sir! I'll take you whenever! I never want to go without your dick!" I moan back.

The feeling of the sheets rubbing against my cock and his dick in my arsehole is too much and I can feel my orgasm rising.

"Oh fuck, keep clenching that arse around my dick! Are you about to cum with my cock in your arse?" Andy moans out.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,440 Followers
12