All Comments on 'Early One Morning'

by Ken Nitsua

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
31133113almost 17 years ago
Short but Sweet

The sex is the focus, and yet, amazingly, a much larger and deeper story comes across not only in the sex, but at the end, and that in only a few sentences. It's rare author who can say so much in so compact a manner. You waste nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No..

I don't like cheating stories...if its three way with all partners consent ... m fine with it. But cheating nope not in my scheme of thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good

I love to get my ass fucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This isn't cheating!

This is a long term lover situation. Coming together after soooo long speaks to a deep need to share passion on the part of both men. No harm, no foul. Passion is meant to be shared, not denied.

Too bad some are too possevive and insecure to understand this.

Great read Ken, Thanks

MbdikMbdikover 2 years ago

I love this story for so many reasons. Good friends remain in each other’s hearts with the years in between meaning little.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

i was with a guy that was so thick it scared me but I kept coming back. We lost track of each other but I wish I could find him. This brought back a lot of memories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKen Nitsua@Ken Nitsua
793 Followers
Thanks for your continued support and feedback after all of this time. I’m still trying to write and hope to add more stories in the coming months. The Steelman Tales, a full-length novel, is now available as a Kindle book from Amazon. It incorporates five stories that were f...