All Comments on 'Early One Morning'

by RedAsRowanberry

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Shivas671Shivas671almost 5 years ago
Cool. Really cool.

What an exceptionally detailed, erotic and yogically clinical piece. Almost makes me wish I was a woman in Jeff’s capable hands 😉

oliverriggsoliverriggsalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful.

You did a wonderful job of building the brutal arousal. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
couple things

Why are you using the awkward word "bended"? Each instance would be better with bent. Took me out of the story to editorialize about the many times you used it.

The yoga stuff seems ok, but savasana is always the last pose. Always. Doing sun salutations afterwards is weird, as it is generally used to ramp up physical engagement and heat/sweat, and anyone who takes yoga would notice this oddness. If you just had her stand up for tadasana and recentering and then bend down to pick up a towel or her mat you'd get the same plot result.

RedAsRowanberryRedAsRowanberryalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you for all the comments! Shivas671, I'll see how to work some male fun into the latter chapters as well. We mustn't forget the mighty lingam ;).

Thanks anonymous for pointing out the faulty verb conjugation. I'm not a native English speaker so these things happen. Sorry to hear it put you off. About yoga stuff. I've done mainly Astanga and at my school we usually do a round of sun salutation at the end as well. I'm not trying to be any kind of authority in yoga or tantra. As I wrote in the disclaimer, this story is not about yoga and there are so many schools and traditions that someone will always disagree with some practices!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A day to stumble upon this

Happy international yoga day

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous