Early Riser

Story Info
Who needs coffee when her beauty awakens you.
1.4k words
4.36
8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A ray of sunshine slips through the blinds and warms his face. He squints a bit and stretches his limbs under the covers, getting those early morning cobwebs out of his system. His morning hard-on pushes against the Egyptian cotton sheets, creating a mini tent down below. Yawning, he rubs his eyes and feels his bladder fill, ready for the morning ritual. He quietly slides from beneath the covers and walks naked towards the bathroom, with his engorged, semi-erect penis leading the way. He lifts the seat and releases the stream, happy to not miss the toilet. He puts the seat back down, because likes his lady happy in the morning! Stretching and yawning, he slithers back under the covers. With the sheets slightly raised he makes out the sensuous curve of her back and hips while sliding in next to her, admiring her soft skin and silky hair tumbling over her shoulders.

He listens to her deep breathing, hoping she's dreaming of something that makes her happy. Her rib cage rises and falls with deep breaths. He traces his fingers over her shoulders and down her spine. The skin is cool to the touch, and incredibly soft. He reaches her tailbone, and she shifts slightly. He pulls up the sheets so he can gaze at her amazing derrière. Her body inspires artists and sculptors, as well as its own warning sign-Dangerous Curves Ahead. Meandering fingers gently caress those sumptuous cheeks, and she stirs again. His cock throbs and the head pushes gently into one of her alabaster cheeks. The thought of ravishing her body has filled him with sexual vigor.

She mumbles a bit and turns slightly towards him. His eyes follow the curve of her breast, watching it rise and fall in time with her breathing. The head of his cock pulses and pushes against her ass. Leaning over, he gently kisses her shoulder as the morning light warms both of their sculpted bodies. He gently kisses his way down her torso. He pulls her onto her back. He slithers down to the bottom of the bed and maneuvers his way between her legs. Her intimate flower is his ultimate prize.

He kisses her knee and moves slowly up her leg. She mumbles softly as she starts to awaken. His tongue slithers up her inner thigh, leaving a trail of saliva. He licks and nibbles down her other leg as he hears a gentle sigh escape her lips. He can wait no longer and must taste his lady. Fingers gently spread the pink outer lips and he slowly licks from her perineum up her pussy. Using the width of his tongue, he flicks all the way up to her clitoral hood. She gasps as she finally awakens to see his head buried in her sweet vagina. Their eyes lock and she purrs like a big kitten. Her head sinks into the plush pillow as he explores her warm depths. He watched that big smile spread across her face, as he hungrily spreads her delicate petals.

Succulent juices coat his tongue as she arches her back in ecstasy. Her toned arms wrap around her head as her gasps become more audible. The silky tresses fall over her shoulders and cover her heaving breasts, still allowing her hard nipples to poke through. He slips his tongue inside her tight crevice, tasting the sweet nectar.

As her pleasure mounts, her hips thrust towards his face while her legs wrap around his head. His deft fingers delicately pull back the hood as he sucks on her protruding clitoris. Her breathing gets more ragged as her head shakes from side to side. He hums while his lips and tongue swirl over her clit, adding vibration for additional pleasure.

A squeal escapes as he pushes the clit against her pelvic bone and swirls his tongue over and over. She squeezes her breasts and pinches her nipples above while he pleasures her down below. His rock-hard cock pushes against the mattress, waiting for its chance to satisfy her. He wets his thumb with her juices and then rubs her pink asshole. She pants and clenches her teeth with this new sensation of pleasure. He slides his thumb knuckle-deep in her ass, feeling her powerful sphincter muscles grip his digit. He sucks her clit between his lips. The thumb plunges deeper in her forbidden depths as her ragged breathing turns into panting. Air hisses between her clenched teeth. Her taut midriff spasms as the intense orgasm overtakes her body. He quickly slides a finger in her hot depths, getting coated by her cream. Her hips thrash against his face as his lips hold on for dear life. She screams out in pleasure, which turns him on even more. Her whole body shudders and she grabs his rugged face, running your fingers through his messy hair. He's not done with her yet-not by a long shot.

His tongue leaves a trail of saliva as he climbs up her temple of a body. He kisses her neck and chin before they lock lips in a passionate kiss. Their tongues tango together as she wraps her arms around his shoulders. His arms slide under her back and pull her into him. His throbbing cock finds her warm, inviting pussy and thrusts inside her. They both let out groans as their bodies mesh together as one. Her swollen breasts mash against his sweaty chest. He kisses and bites her earlobe as his cock plunges into her soaking wet depths.

He tilts his head down, watching his cock thrust into your slick, warm pussy. Her lips cling to his shaft as he pulls out and then drills back in. He slows his speed, so they feel the heat and friction of skin on skin. He pulls back again, so just the tip is submerged. He holds it there for an agonizing moment, then drives his cock in as far as it will go. They both watch their hips move in unison, like a well-oiled machine. Her legs wrap tightly around his waist, pulling his body back into her. Their skin makes that beautiful slapping sound on his powerful downward thrusts.

He rises up from his elbows, so he is on his knees above her waist. He slides a pillow underneath her hips. She squeezes her supple breasts together as he angles his cock for upward thrusts. He grabs her legs and crosses them, making her already tight vagina feel vise-like. He watches her breasts jiggle with each powerful thrust. Her hips slap against his pelvis, with the mingling sweat of their bodies shining in the morning sunlight. He wraps an arm around her legs, pulling them to his chest. His free hand spanks her ass on each forward thrust. Her hands grab his legs, pulling their bodies into each other. He watches her eyes flutter in pleasure as her juices coat his shaft. His fingers slide between her legs, thumbing her engorged clit.

He deftly rubs her love button as both close in on the point of no return. His cum laden balls slap against her ass as he increases his speed. Their breathing gets more ragged as they fuck. He can see her sweet cream coating his throbbing penis. Her eyes roll back as she moans loudly. He pushes her legs down on the bed as he repositions behind her. She lifts one leg high and grabs the base of his dick, slapping the head against her swollen, puffy lips. She turns her head back to him and they kiss deeply. He slides his member over her vulva before finally slipping it back inside.

She pushes her ass back against his thrusts, as their sweaty, slick bodies meld together as one. He reaches over her and cups her heaving breasts. He kisses and bites her neck as she reaches back and grabs his ass. Their moans get louder as their frantic lovemaking intensifies. Her fingers reach down and rub her clit as he pounds her pussy. The rubbing gets more frantic as the speed of thrusting increases. They are both on the verge of cumming as their bodies writhe and thrust. His hips slap against her ass as her leg wraps behind him. Her fingers furiously rub her clit. The intense pleasure finally reaches crescendo as he shoots load after load inside her velvety smooth vagina. He feels her juices gush all over him as she screams out in orgasmic bliss. He wraps his arms around her and buries his head in her shoulder. The orgasmic spasms wrack their bodies as they shudder in ecstasy. Their breathing slowly subsides as they bask in morning sun, fulfilled and completely spent.