Gangbang for Carly

Story Info
Carly's mom thinks of the perfect birthday gift.
3k words
3.83
11.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanWhoWrites
PanWhoWrites
3,507 Followers

"...and so as you can see," Carly's mother concluded, "I've just no idea what to get for Carly's birthday."

The eight men around the table nodded their heads thoughtfully. It was indeed a conundrum.

Carly was confident that the Council would be able to solve the problem. They were, after all, the wisest men in the city. They normally spent their time on more pressing matters - politics, legal matters, the budget - but Carly's husband was a politician, and she'd leveraged his name to get into the meeting.

"What about a pony?" one of the Councilmen suggested, but the others pooh-pooh'd him immediately.

"In the city?"

"Ridiculous!"

"She doesn't even like dogs."

There was a long silence as the men thought, and Carly's mother shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

She knew that it was a *silly* matter, compared to what these men were used to dealing with, but she'd been racking her brain for six months, and there was nothing else she could think to do. Her daughter had it all - a loving boyfriend, friends at school, a car, every outfit she wanted. Her father's job meant that she could travel anywhere she wanted to go, and she'd already been accepted into the most prestigious university in the city.

Carly was the girl who had *everything*, and trying to plan a present for her had kept Carly's mother up several nights.

One of the Councilmen snapped his fingers.

"I've got it!" he said.

The rest of the Council turned to him. He was the eldest of the Councilmen, and widely considered the wisest.

"A gangbang!"

There was a pause, as the table processed his idea. Soon, all of the elderly men were nodding their heads.

Carly's mother wrinkled up her nose.

"A gangbang?"

"Yes," the man said. "A gangbang! She's not had one before, has she?"

"Well," the wealthy woman said slowly, "no, but..."

"Then there we go! What do you get the girl who has everything? A gangbang!"

"Yes," several of the Councilmen muttered in agreement. "A gangbang. Excellent idea."

"But...she has a boyfriend."

"Invite him along!" the old man said. "Any objections?"

None of the Councilmen said anything, and Carly's mother's voice died in her throat.

The old man banged his gavel.

"Very well then, that's settled. A gangbang!"

###

Carly's mother had been hoping to surprise Carly with the present on her birthday, but considering the...nature...of the gift, she felt it was appropriate to tell her daughter as soon as possible.

"But I don't *want* a gangbang," the eighteen-year old girl said, shocked.

"I know that darling," her mother replied demurely, "but...well, the Council have spoken. They know what they're doing, you know."

"Oh," Carly said, looking morose. "Well. If...if the Council have spoken."

The young woman looked so down, her mother was tempted to call and cancel the whole thing. But...they'd only seen her in the first place as a favor. She didn't want to seem *ungrateful*.

"They said that Marty could come," she said brightly, and her daughter threw her a watery smile.

"That's something, I guess."

###

When the day came, Carly stood outside the Council Room, visibly nervous.

She was wearing her favourite party dress. She'd made sure to shave and wax everywhere, and - not knowing if the Councilmen would be providing lube, or if she was expected to bring her own - she'd brought a small pack with several different flavors.

"Are you excited?" the Council Chambers steward asked.

She hesitated, not sure how to answer.

"I've never had a gangbang before," she said, and the man squealed and clapped his hands together excitedly.

"You're going to *love* it," he said. "Who did you bring?"

"My boyfriend," she said. He'd been separated from her at the big wooden doors.

With a sigh, she decided to get things over with. Stepping into the Council Room, she was shocked by how bright it was - the few times her father had brought her in to see a Council Request in action, it had seemed so dimly lit.

As her eyes adjusted, she realized the reason for all the light - there were half a dozen cameras dotted around the room, pointing straight at the enormous oval-shaped table.

"What's going on?" she asked, slightly dazed.

"It's for posterity," a quavering voice answered. She couldn't see its source. "So that you can enjoy your present for years to come."

"Oh," she replied. That made sense.

As her eyes adjusted, she saw the eight Councilmen were all standing around the table.

"Where's Marty?"

There was a long pause.

"...he's on his way," the same quavering voice replied.

"Okay," she said. She trusted the Council. "...how do we do this?"

No sooner was the final word out of her mouth than she felt a pair of hands behind her, unzipping her dress. She turned around, and saw that it was the steward.

"Just getting you ready, poppet," he smiled. She smiled back - he was so bubbly, it was hard not to like him.

"Thanks," she mouthed. He just winked back at her, and helped her get out of her dress.

The Council gasped at the sight of her. She wanted to blush, to cover her large breasts, but she knew that wouldn't be proper. This was the Council - they were all-knowing, all-seeing. It wasn't like she could just hide her body from them.

"I brought lube," she said, and a slight titter went around the room.

"That's very kind," said the voice. The lights were slightly too bright for her to work out which of the old men was talking. "But that won't be necessary."

The pause after the Councilman stopped talking was enough to make Carly uncomfortable. Perhaps she was meant to make the first move.

As the silence stretched on, she could feel herself beginning to redden. Finally, just to break the tension, she clambered onto the table and began to crawl into the middle of the table.

In the middle of the Council Chambers, on a wooden table, completely naked, Carly felt more self-conscious than she'd ever felt in her life. How had her mother thought that this would be a good birthday present? Why hadn't anyone objected?

She felt like she was being watched from all angles, like she was the star of a City Show, but no one had given her a script. What was she meant to do?

Rolling onto her back, she again heard that gasp as her breasts flopped into view. She was blushing furiously now - she knew her boyfriend liked her boobs, but she hadn't expected the All-Knowing Council to have such a positive opinion of them.

Reaching up, she began tweaking and pulling at her nipples.

Despite the warmth of the room, she was surprised to find that they were rock-hard. She couldn't...she wasn't *turned on* by this, was she?

As she fondled her large breasts, Carly was suddenly aware of how wet she was. Slowly, tentatively, she reached down and touched her clean-shaven pussy.

She was soaked.

As though someone had shot a starter's pistol, there was a rustling of clothing, and Carly was suddenly surrounded by the old men who made up the Council. She'd known that when they'd been chosen by the Primes, the requirements had included wisdom, patience, and integrity.

Somehow, the legends had failed to mention that another requirement was an enormous penis.

Each of the eight men had a cock almost twice the size of Marty's. Carly stared at them, stunned, as the eight erections slowly came closer. Her fingers went from checking her wetness to exploring it; as she smeared her own juices around her clit, her entire body began to throb with arousal.

These cocks were going to fuck her.

All eight of these huge, triumphant cocks were going to fill her up and fuck her all night long.

She couldn't wait.

Carly and her boyfriend were sexually active. But it had always been so...*chaste*, she now realized. Always on a bed (sometimes hers, mostly his). Always with half an hour of making out and heavy petting beforehand. And always in the missionary position, as was proper.

She'd always been satisfied with their sex life. She'd never cum, not while he was inside her, but sometimes afterwards she would play with herself.

This was different.

None of the old men kissed her. None of them even tried. Instead, they all just slowly approached her, their dicks an angry red.

For a moment she felt almost overwhelmed at the sight of them - the eight most powerful dicks in the land, their attention entirely on her. But she swallowed her panic and embraced the situation.

After all, it was her birthday.

She reached out and grabbed the closest dick, moving it to her mouth. Carly had never so much as tasted her boyfriend's erection, but she boldly tried to swallow down as much of the enormous dick as she could. It would have been easier if she'd been able to use her hands, but at some point they had reached out and grabbed two more of the steadily-approaching dicks.

Her mouth and hands were so full of cock, and yet there were more - more old man erections demanding her attention, demanding to use her young body.

Carly had never been so turned on.

She groaned around the hard rod in her mouth as another of the huge dicks forced her legs apart, its throbbing head making his way between her legs. Her flower parted enthusiastically - she was so wet, so ready to be taken by a Councilman.

So ready to be fucked.

The anonymous Councilman didn't disappoint - as she did her best to jerk off the cock in each hand, it began pushing into her body, slowly filling her up. She shuddered with pleasure. Every inch of her skin felt like it was on fire - the cocks that she couldn't take inside her body were rubbing against her sides, against her enormous tits.

The bright lights and the crowd of old man surrounding her meant that she couldn't see exactly what was happening, and she was too distracted to wrap her heads around the logistics of it, but it felt like all eight men had managed to get their cocks onto her skin or inside her body at once.

It defied reason...but, well, it was the Council. There was nothing they couldn't do.

Carly simultaneously wanted to close her eyes and savor the feeling of being - for the first time, she realized - truly *fucked*, and keep them open so she didn't miss a thing. The bright lights and intense feelings were making her eyes water, and she knew her mascara was running down her face.

"That's all of it," the voice said, and she recognized it as the eldest Councilman, the wisest of them all.

The cock in her mouth meant that Carly couldn't ask what he meant, but she soon realized that she didn't need to.

She'd taken the entirety of his length inside her. That huge snake was now completely filling her up, possessing her pussy.

It felt incredible.

"Now," the voice continued, "we really start."

Carly's eyes widened as both the cocks inside her, both the cocks in her hand, and all four of the cocks rubbing against her skin all began withdrawing and thrusting at once. In perfect harmony, all eight of the Councilmen's cocks began moving, fucking her from all angles, inside and out.

She was breathless. The sensations, the synchronicity, the sated feeling they gave her - she'd never felt anything like it.

She'd never felt anything close.

Carly's entire body was thrumming, vibrating to the rhythm of the Council's perfect fucking. She wanted to hold onto the feeling, build a small hut inside it. She wanted to step outside every day and be completely surrounded by the feeling, dedicate her life to it.

Carly felt *complete*. Used. Purposeful.

And more turned on than she'd ever, ever felt.

The cocks pistoning in and out of her body had a strong, powerful cadence to them. They would occasionally mix it up - going slightly slower, slightly faster. The sensation felt like it was filling up every part of her body - her long legs, her flat stomach. Her tits felt like they were threatening to burst, like the pleasure was going to drip from her nipples.

It felt like music. Like pure arousal.

It felt like home.

All the cocks began to throb in unison, and Carly knew, somehow, that they were close to cumming. All of them. Whatever magical thread connected the Council was not just limited to their wise rulings, it also connected their pleasure. Whether it was one of the dicks inside her or one just rubbing against her skin, Carly knew that they were all about to blow their load. In her, on her.

*For* her.

For the first time since entering the Council Chambers, Carly allowed herself to close her eyes. Whatever gift the Primes had given to the Council, she knew that it was being bestowed on her - even if only briefly, she was being let into the inner circle. She *was* the inner circle.

And when they came, Carly knew that she would as well.

She focused on their pleasure. She focused on the pleasure of the cocks inside her - the monster that was fucking her mouth, the beast of a cock inside her soaking pussy. She'd been letting them fuck her, letting them use her like a ragdoll, but she began pushing back against their invasion, tightening her grip on the cocks she held in each hand.

When they came, she'd cum. Carly began mentally chanting it. *When they cum, I cum. When they cum, I cum.*

She wanted them to cum. She wanted to please these old men. She wanted it more than she'd ever wanted anything.

She focused on their pleasure, and the sensation of being *used*.

*I'm a fuck toy,* she silently told herself. *I'm a young piece of meat for these old men to use. I'm a sack of sex-flesh for them to poke their dicks into. I'm a holster for their cocks. I'm a storage-hole for their cum.*

These deviant thoughts made her head spin, made her grow impossibly wetter. The dark thoughts turned her on more than she'd ever thought possible. She wanted to live the rest of her life like this, filled with enormous cocks, getting them off, being used for sex.

She wanted it more than anything.

Before long, Carly's efforts paid off. She could feel the trembling flesh inside her, in her hand, rubbing against her skin. They were going to cum - all of them. They were going to cum down her throat, blast her pussy-walls with their seed. They were going to coat her young skin with their semen.

The Council's cum was going to drip off her, marking her as their slut.

The thought burned itself into her brain as it came true, and her own climax overtook her.

Her entire body convulsed as the most powerful orgasm of her young life hit her, rippling through her body. As if they could read her mind (and who was to say they couldn't?) two of the Councilmen reached down and began roughly playing with her nipples, extending her pleasure, rolling the orgasm through her body twice more.

Carly's knees trembled and her body collapsed as she came, an orgasm triggered by the old men surrounding her, all reaching their climax at the same time. She could feel wave after wave of hot cum landing on her skin, down her throat, shooting deep into her womb.

*I'm so glad they filmed this,* she realized. *I can't wait to watch it back.*

After her orgasm stretched on for what felt like hours, she felt her mind drifting around the room. She could see brief flashes of what was clearly impossible for her to see - her own body, from the perspective of the Councilmen; her boyfriend Marty, sitting outside, unwillingly hard; the Steward, watching the footage as it was streamed live around the city.

*Is this what it's like to be a Councilman?* she briefly wondered. *Is this where they get their sage wisdom?*

Before she could hold onto the thought for too long, she returned to her own body. Blinking twice, she sat up - the Councilmen had withdrawn their thick rods, and their erections were starting to wilt.

Although she'd cum, Carly could feel the fire inside her still burning. She wanted more - more! She wanted to welcome the Council into her ass. She wanted to try taking more of them at the same time - four, five of them inside her at once.

She wanted *more*.

"That's all, child," one of the wavering voices said. "We are but old men - enjoy our gift for what it was."

"Yes, sir," Carly found herself responding. She could have gone for many hours more, but she knew that the Council was busy. They had given her the gift of their time - she would have taken much more, but knew she couldn't ask for it.

She was going to university next year. There, she hoped, she'd be able to find many men who would treat her like she now knew she wanted to be treated. There, she might be able to make this a regular occurrence; monthly. Weekly. As often as she could, she intended to recreate the experience she'd just had, with any and all men who were willing and able.

It wouldn't be the same, but it would be something.

As she moved to the edge of the table, she noticed that the doors had opened. Standing there was Marty and her parents. Carly beamed at the sight of them.

"Oh, *mother*," she said, cum dripping off every inch of her. "I know what I want for my birthday *every* year..."