Early Slut Training

Story Info
A man remembers his youth and early slut experiences.
1.9k words
4.47
23.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
August74
August74
211 Followers

As I get older and wiser, I realize that I lead a very stable and normal life. Married with two sons and five grandchildren, life is fine but somehow I feel bored. The bottom line is that when I was young and single, I experimented with gay sex. I told myself that it was a passing fad and for the most part it was. And yet after all these years I still think of the experiences I had indulging in man to man sex, from sucking cock to getting fucked in the ass and everything in between.

Perhaps it would be beneficial to a better understanding of my predilections if I provided some context of past experiences. In my youth, I took it upon myself to visit a local movie theater that was known to cater to the gay crowd. The theater was located in the heart of downtown which had by this time seen better times. I parked my car in a local parking garage. Before continuing my story I should relate that I dressed with gay sex in mind. It was a hot August day so I put on a pair of short shorts, a red tee shirt which outlined my upper body, nipples showing through the tee. A pair of white sneakers without socks completed what I determined was a slutty looking appearance. You could say that I was looking for action!

I purchased my ticket at the box office and entered the theater. The lobby was spacious and gaudy, a sign of earlier times, and thankfully the entire theater was air conditioned. On each side of the lobby were sofas where patrons could relax before entering the viewing area. As I passed by to enter the main seating zone, I was greeted with a few catcalls. Apparently I was a hit! Once inside I immediately climbed the stairs to the upper level. This was where the action was. The movie was a typical fuck flick with guys fucking guys and sucking each other. There were more patrons upstairs than downstairs. As soon as I reached the upper floor, I noticed that the upper level consisted of six rows of seating and at the top, a wide hallway. Did I mention that all of the patrons were men of all ages? Anyway I must say that I felt like all the men were staring at me. I played the part of a fem boy swishing my ass as I walked by. I positioned myself by the railing that separated the seating from the hallway. As I watched the movie, two beefy guys approached me, one on either side.

"Listen up sexy boy, I think you need a good fucking." I felt excitement at this prospect so I rubbed up against his body. In the meantime, not to be undone, the other hot guy grabbed my ass.

"And I think a good blow job would hit the spot right now." I was drawn to both men and apparently they knew each other. The anticipation of hot sex was just too much of an aphrodisiac.

"Let's get out of this dirty theatre. There is a nice cozy motel a short walk from here. Are you okay with this?" I responded in the affirmative and off we went, each man on either side of me. Keep in mind that as I was scantily dressed, the men were dressed in typical rough workman style, jeans and work boots. We arrived at the motel within minutes. One man walked me to where the rooms were situated while the other man arranged to pay for the room. I believe that this was the type of business the motel was used to because in no time the man returned and we walked to our room located on the second floor, room 208.

The door opened and I was pushed into the room not in an aggressive manner but in a playful way. Both men proceeded to strip off their clothes. I followed by slowly stripping off my outer garments. "On your knees bitch and start sucking my cock!" Since both men were naked I moved from one to the other cock. After a few minutes, they pulled me up and threw me onto the bed. I lay on my back and with a cock on either side of my head, I sucked and sucked. After a while I was ordered to get on all fours while the men were positioned, one on my ass and the other with his cock in my mouth. Let me describe the ecstasy of being fucked at both ends. The man positioned his cock in my ass. He was kind enough to lube my ass with a bottle of lube. He slowly entered my ass moving in and out a little at a time. This man knew what he was doing. "Push back onto my cock faggot!" I did so with gusto. Slowly but surely his cock surged into my ass, passing my prostate. Once inside, he worked his cock, providing me with much happiness. While he was working on my ass, the other guy worked his cock into my willing mouth.

"Swallow my cock you slut!" This I did with a passion. I sucked using my tongue where possible. Now I was being gang fucked from both ends and I loved it. Both men were ready to cum. I felt their explosions at about the same time. In my ass, his cock was all the way in and I was getting wetter with each thrust of his hard cock. The cock in my throat was now exploding and cum was going down my throat. I did my best to swallow all of his cum but some cum flowed out of my mouth and onto my chin. Between my ass and my mouth, I was one satisfied cum slut.

Before I had a chance to breathe and relax, both men continued to play with me. "Listen up fag boy, now I want you to lick my body from bottom to top."

"And when you are finished with my buddy, you need to eat my ass. I want your tongue deep inside my asshole." I could see that this was going to be a long night. I no sooner finished one task and moved to another one.

"Lay on the bed on your back and prepare to eat me." He straddled my chest and his cock was directly facing my mouth and I wasted no time in going to town on him. The other man rested on a chair near the bed and waited his turn to use and abuse me. This went on for quite some time. By the time they were finished with me, I was drenched in cum and sweat.

"Get your ass in the shower and clean up. You really are a cum slut whore." I smiled and went into the bathroom to clean up as instructed. By the time I was cleaned, they were gone. As potentially dangerous as this was, I thoroughly enjoyed being the sex slave for two hot and beefy guys. They did not steal anything from me so all is well. In fact, there was an envelope on the bed with two hundred dollar bills. Was I now a prostitute?

But I digress. It is time to recount one other memorable adventure prior to marriage, etc.

About six months later I was ready to move on to a new sexual adventure. After all, I was now nineteen.

Donning my "super slut" outfit in preparation for whatever may happen, I researched gay clubs in the area and found one that fit the bill. It was called Top Club and seemed to fit into what I expected. By this time I knew that I was a bottom and enjoyed being dominated. That evening I opened the door of the club and was greeted with loud disco music. I went to the bar and ordered an apple martini. I figured that this drink combo identified me as a flaming fag and I was correct. One hot stud after the other approached me asking me to dance. I politely declined since the night was just beginning. I didn't have long to wait since a hot stud stood next to me at the bar. My heart was beating faster. He was a tall, muscular, black stud.

"Listen up boy. I haven't got time to waste. I find you very hot and sexy. I want action now and I have no time for small talk. Interested?" I melted before him and quickly affirmed my interest in action now. With that, he held my hand and led me out of the club and into a waiting taxi. We arrived at his apartment located in a large building in the heart of downtown. When we entered his apartment, he ordered me to strip and get on my knees.

"Let's see how good of a cocksucker you are. If I like, we will move on to other things." I was naked on my knees and proceeded to remove his pants. He stepped out of his pants and to my joy, a thick bulge protruded from his underwear. "Remove my underwear using your teeth and be careful not to scratch me. My mouth was watering as I finally came face to face with the largest cock that I had ever seen at this point. I engulfed his cock as much as possible. It had to be at least ten inches long with a wide girth. He held my head as he forced all 10 inches down my throat.

As I sucked, I held on to his ass with both hands. "Very good faggot, now eat my ass and use your tongue to reach deep into my ass." I was in my glory as I feasted on his cock, balls, and ass.

He pushed me away momentarily as he took off his remaining clothes. You will refer to me as your master from this point on. Now hop on the bed so I can fuck the shit out of you." I quickly followed his instruction and I waited on the bed on my back.

"Please master, fuck me." He joined me on the bed and lifted my legs high in the air. He slowly pushed his cock into my man pussy. He was huge but he was gentle as he worked his cock into my ass. Finally he was all the way in. He leaned down into me and I was able to suck on his nipples.

"Now I own you fem boy." He pushed his cock deep into my ass. Finally he came and I felt a load of cum entering my body. Before pulling out, he slapped my face several times. I was in ecstasy as he then moved me into a 69 position. I was on the bottom as I used my tongue on his ass, cock, and balls. He worked on the top position holding my ass in his beefy hands and sucking my cock. Finally we both came in buckets. He pushed me off the bed and told me to take a shower.

That night was wonderful as I worshipped his body from bottom to top. In the morning, he told me to dress and leave his apartment. "You truly are a cum slut whore."

As noted by these two stories, I really enjoyed my life before marriage and kids.

August74
August74
211 Followers