All Comments on 'Early Slut Training'

by August74

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Graphic!

Loved the story and your descriptive, arousing diction! Yummy!

hungbottomhungbottomalmost 4 years ago
Cock Slut

I know what you mean about getting fucked at both ends.....absolutely wonderful!

Riki1942Riki1942over 2 years ago

That was a great story and something I have always wanted to try, but there are no gay establishments like that near me like that which I would go to.

I love the part about the short shorts and fem look. I usually like to dress up in a latex catsuit for sex, but I also like to crossdress.

I have quite a wardrobe and one of the things I like to wear for my boyfriend is this skin tight little pair of thin gold lame short shorts.

I have always dreamed of going to the Folsom Street Fair with him, with my makeup on, my nails painted, my hair in a feminine style, a pair of my sheer to the waist pantyhose on pulled up high, those shorts on showing the bulge of my hard cock through the thin material, my shiny black four inch chunky heel mary janes, a thin transparent nylon top that shows my nipples and just reaches the top of my pantyhose and walk around holding his hand.

I think it would be such a turn on and feeling of relief to move around freely in a group of other kinky people reveled as the sissyfag that I am!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAugust74@August74
I am a curious bi-sexual guy who is interested in all things sexual. I can swing both ways. I grew up in New Jersey. Unfortunately this virus problem has affected all aspects of socialization but hopefully this will end soon.