All Comments on 'Earn Your Rent'

by storytyme

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

it only seems fair for the rent she owed

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

That was a sick head landlord. I would have called he cops instead of spending poor girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

Where can I find a landlord like that...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nope

No amount of rent owed is a fair exchange for sexual abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nothing is free.

She owed him and so she is paying off her debts with the only skills she has, seems perfectly fair. I would do the same in her place, homeless or a fuck toy, it's a no brainer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fair Exchange

He just proved that she was the slut that she is. No doubt like most women, she would fuck any guy to get what she wanted. What a whore! He needs to get more out of her than that to compensate for the rent she owes. Does he have some horny friends who need a good fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Took Too Long

You took too long getting to the point. It was like going around the elbow to get to your thumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
AMAZING

And to the simpleton who criticized this story as "Took Too Long", I'm sorry that you have ED or are unable to focus on erotica without pretty pictures. But I feel strongly that EARN YOUR RENT is one of the hottest offerings in the Non-Consent genre that I've had the pleasure of reading. Very hot and of a perfect length. An easy 5 for me and I rarely score that highly on this site. Very well done, Storytyme.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Seems like a logical solution for her situation. Apparently she had used up her other options.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous