All Comments on 'Earning Danny Ch. 04'

by EricMorrison

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

Loved it - it could end here or go on forever. We will wait and see

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
Parents & Porn Drawings

Enjoyed the unvarnished erotic humor in the chapter. 'Like Jake's mom and my dad, she thought we were going too fast.' Good advice for the early part of the chapter. You recovered for the remainder.

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIover 10 years ago
You never disappoint! 5 STARS

These two are just too precious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loving Jake and Danny

Keep the story going! Jake's hairy chest is a powerful turn-on for Danny, who obviously feels so safe and comfortable wrapped in the warmth of Jake's muscular and masculine chest. Jake in a real gentleman. These two emerging lovers have so much to give to each other as loving partners, and their explorations are just beginning! More, More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more!!!

so cute romantic and hot! please keep going and going <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

So Jake is extremely experienced is he? So he wasn't pining away for Danny all that time? He was out fucking and getting blowjobs? since he said what Danny did was the best blowjob her ever had? And clearly telling Danny he would be able to deep throat him with practice? Jakes had others that did it?

WittePietWittePietover 10 years ago
I like this story

Even though there are a few loose ends, there is good insight into the gay teenage mind, and the characters are sweet, but poorly delineated. We need to know more about Danny and Jake in addition to their physical appearance. But I enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous